Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Dear Ex-classmates - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Ex-classmates (28423 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28
Bukola94:
there is 100ways to die when U wake up in 9ja. Don't loose guard oo. they murder those soldiers just like that. pray for God protection and no loose guard oo

1000% correct!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Omorere23(f): 3:59pm On Mar 28
😁

Just don't end up getting stabbed like the man who graced FP.

All will be well.[/quote]
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by tnerro1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28
millionboi2:
u no make sense,Mr motivational speaker.

E no go make sense for who no get sense

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by placeofallure(f): 4:33pm On Mar 28
wunmi590:

This is a wonderful write up, from what you wrote, it shows that you write more than you talk, very beautiful, I must say...

We seems to have same trait, I'm an introvert and I don't talk much and an write much, most of all my school WhatsApp group, I hardly talk but I'm in the group and I don't go for their parties, but when some helping hand is needed, even if I've the full cost of what they need, I just drop little from it, so as not to show off..

I like your style... Enjoy your day

Plenty e-hugs from me to you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by millionboi2: 4:34pm On Mar 28
tnerro1:

E no go make sense for who no get sense
mumu don drop quote.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Omalicious1: 4:52pm On Mar 28
Stayingalive:

It’s complicated, some that are humble now when the hammer they would be the monster they complained about. It’s a two way street

To know a person's true colour...give the person money and power.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by wunmi590(m): 4:58pm On Mar 28
placeofallure:

Plenty e-hugs from me to you πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you 😊 same here...

Enjoy your day ma

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by PETUK(m): 5:25pm On Mar 28
Bukola94:
If you use first bank, use *894*11# first credit may have an offer for you. they just borrowed me 10k, interest is 500naira and insurance fee is 300naira. By God grace I will pay it back on 25th, 2days before due date

I use Wema and Opay
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by tnerro1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28
millionboi2:
mumu don drop quote.

Mumu don recognize quote
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by ini4brandon(m): 7:30pm On Mar 28
My primary school mate accidentally stumbled into my office yesterday. Instinctively he reeled out my 3 names (thank goodness he didn't mention that nickname) to the amazement of my colleagues. Life has changed our trajectories but it was fun relieving those years in Aka1 Primary School.
In summary, value your childhood friends and classmates, you can't buy back your youth but they'll give it to you free of charge.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by PETUK(m): 12:13am On Mar 29
Bukola94:
Easemoni, Okash,creditwise,branch,palmpay, palmcredit, but have the intention of repayment, borrow what you know u can afford. If you are referred and have good credit history, there is chance that U can get up to 50k to 100k. make sure your details are correct and legit for easy access to the loan.

All this app is not available on IOS
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Konquest: 3:58am On Mar 29
duro4chang:
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us didn't further education after secondary school.
Some of us furthered to University.
Some of us got married, yes, some of us are not married.
Some of us are still strΓΌggling with life.
Some of us are settled.
Some of us are still finding it dΓ―fficult to eat two meals in a day.
Some of us have traveled abroad.
Some of us went back to the village.
Some of us have seen hΓ«ll and still facing hΓ«ll.
Some are also deΓ d. Don't forget, and some of us, the last time we sat in a class room was the last day we wrote or secondary school last exam paper.

In short, life is not good to everyone.
Whenever you call or run into your old classmate, please, let them or the conversation be simple.
That we are still alive, it's the thing to celebrate.
Stop making others feel lèss of a value because you're married, engaged or have multiple degrees.
Life is full of ups and downs. Life can turn around.
You can stretch your hand and be a blessing to your fellow classmates, instead of mΓΆcking them simply because you're in a better position.
Life is not prèdictable, be humble.❀️🍷

ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖: β„π•–π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–π•£ 𝕨𝕖 π•£π•šπ•€π•– 𝕓π•ͺ π•π•šπ•—π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀
That's deep.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by colp2015: 7:26am On Mar 29
MisterKings:

Thank you brother. But I really don't know how to check mail from Nairaland, the connection doesn't work for some reason

I see you sent me a message but I can't find it, I only got a notification from Nairaland in my email.
This is how it works.

Nairaland has a pre-written email that anyone who wants to cinnect with you can send.

Do you have my email address now through the email?

Repky it do I can have your email address and save it.

Will keep in touch with you.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by DaRuud(m): 10:21am On Mar 29
That was how one of our former colleague , convinced a lot of us to open a WhatsApp group , next he ask people to send their latest pics , place of work , degrees acquired and so many stuff .

That was how he started bragging that he's in UK with multiple degrees , lecturing in one of the universities in UK , bla , bla , bla. . . .

duro4chang:
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us are settled.
Some are also deΓ d. Don't forget, and some of us, the last time we sat in a class room was the last day we wrote or secondary school last exam paper.

Whenever you call or run into your old classmate, please, let them or the conversation be simple.
Stop making others feel lèss of a value because you're married, engaged or have multiple degrees.
You can stretch your hand and be a blessing to your fellow classmates, instead of mΓΆcking them simply because you're in a better position.

ℕ𝕠π•₯𝕖: β„π•–π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–π•£ 𝕨𝕖 π•£π•šπ•€π•– 𝕓π•ͺ π•π•šπ•—π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by DaRuud(m): 10:23am On Mar 29
That was how one of our former colleague , convinced a lot of us to open a WhatsApp group , next he ask people to send their latest pics , place of work , degrees acquired and so many stuff .

That was how he started bragging that he's in UK with multiple degrees , lecturing in one of the universities in UK , bla , bla , bla. . . . .

duro4chang:
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us are settled.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by MisterKings(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29
colp2015:
This is how it works.

Nairaland has a pre-written email that anyone who wants to cinnect with you can send.

Do you have my email address now through the email?

Repky it do I can have your email address and save it.

Will keep in touch with you.

Okay I have replied the email
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NACE13: 5:21pm On Mar 29
Never been to any reunion. Just a place and chance to showoff, compete and oppress. The last one took place at Oniru beach, and I was on work leave but lied that I was at the other end of the country and couldn't make it.
I just watched the video and pictures of the reunion on WhatsApp.
I'm doing OK for myself but it's crazy out there- People will still make you look like you are a loser.
I'm tempted to just flip my middle finger and say "Fvck the world!"
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 8:29am On Mar 30
PETUK:

All this app is not available on IOS
android only sir
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 8:33am On Mar 30
PETUK:

I use Wema and Opay
try Easemoni or Okash, na Opay get am in con with blue bridge credits loan. U can ask Wema agent, they will have idea of package that Wema offers
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Obierika(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30
Seagodess:
una go dey shout coding coding.. no b who get laptop dey learn coding? How much is the cheapest laptop now? Mtcewww.. just grace abeg
grin
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NovusHomo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30
purples25:
Will they hear.

I'm even an introvert sef, I can't handle much attention, so let everyone be doing their big man attitude up and down.

One came down from her big car to greet me, exchange contacts. For her to reply my messages na problem. Only videos of her rich life, her firm, spraying money and living the life.

Some of them won't relate with you if you are not as rich as them. What am I saying, most. Most of them came from wealthy families anyway. My closest friend then has her own friend from a similarly wealthy family now. When I say people pick you, you can't just pick them. She be jetting off to Korea and such. Five phrase replies to me.

Nobody knows you unless you are a success of some sort. I know if I am extremely
prosperous I will suddenly be remembered and aligned with again. So, knowing the condition for friendship, to me it's so basic and cheap, so I don't mind.

If all I have to do is to have mad money, have a big house and mad fame and success to draw them in, then I don't mind. I know the key, I have the key, the trick is as simple as turning a light switch on and off. If people are so cheap, why bother?
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by PETUK(m): 5:45pm On Mar 30
Bukola94:
android only sir

Thank you I use iPhone so for whatever reasons they do not have their app on iOS
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Sacrednes: 10:36pm On Mar 30
na OT on the loan aspect of bro.
πŸ˜†
Bukola94:
foodstuffs 30k, 1 0 1 meals per day. Breakfast and dinner only. 1tin rice and beans only, 2k soup, once it finishes,na to do concoction till week two. NB; soup last for two days only. Semo 1kg,garri once in a while,yam flour sometimes. I do swallow once in a while, like twice in a week. sometimes na pap and bean cake or moi moi for breakfast. Sometimes spaghetti and beans, bread 400naira with Cadbury or 3 in 1 Milo has breakfast. 15k set aside for t.fare monthly. Don't be wasteful on food, I eat moderately. 40k is hardly enough for a month, I do borrow 10k,15k,20k to sustained till another salary is paid. I don't have savings. spent salary on foodstuffs, transport and medicine
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 8:29am On Mar 31
Sacrednes:
na OT on the loan aspect of bro.
πŸ˜†
By God grace I will pay the loan before it due day. I and my family must survive. I borrowed one from 1st credit, just 10k, the other 35k from blue bridge. So I will pay, I have good records and history from bureau. I must kip it that way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Bamidele Graduates In Style, As Microsoft Gives Him Full Time Offer. Photos / Easy Ways To Stay Awake While Studying At Night (FOR STUDENTS) / NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.