Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dear Ex-classmates - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Ex-classmates (28425 Views)

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) / Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Sacrednes: 10:20am On Mar 28
Bukola94:
sorry, been managing as well, na Kwik loan and shark loan I dey use to run and rough am, is going to be alright.
abeg drop OT on how you take dey rugged am.
E hard for here too
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bodydiialect57: 10:25am On Mar 28
I reconnected with an old secondary classmate a few years ago and we got talking and chatting only for him to stop responding to my messages weeks after our reconnection.

This new attitude pissed me off and l let him be with the 'you no dey feed me' attitude.

It was weeks later l learned from our WhatsApp group that he's battling renal failure and was due for a transplant in India.

I never knew he had a serious health issue all the while.

He never made the trip.
Rip Robert.

Go easy on your old friends, you never know what each is passing through.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Rinoxy: 10:36am On Mar 28
Sirseedorf:
The write up is very strong and touchy, sometimes you look and think about your life and what you see is failure, low self esteem,degrading and backwardness, especially when you see your former classmates or childhood friend making it..
Sometimes I even think it's a curse or one not being smart enough.

Reason I rarely go to Facebook, you will see oppression and depression viewing your old friends or ex classmates.
Don't let it get to you brother. We all have our various destinies. Just keep pushing and believing that soon GOD will make a big way. GOD bless us all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Treasure17(m): 10:38am On Mar 28
duro4chang:
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us didn't further education after secondary school.
Some of us furthered to University.
Some of us got married, yes, some of us are not married.
Some of us are still strüggling with life.
Some of us are settled.
Some of us are still finding it dïfficult to eat two meals in a day.

Some of us have traveled abroad.
Some of us went back to the village.
Some of us have seen hëll and still facing hëll.
Some are also deàd. Don't forget, and some of us, the last time we sat in a class room was the last day we wrote or secondary school last exam paper.

In short, life is not good to everyone.
Whenever you call or run into your old classmate, please, let them or the conversation be simple.
That we are still alive, it's the thing to celebrate.
Stop making others feel lèss of a value because you're married, engaged or have multiple degrees.
Life is full of ups and downs. Life can turn around.
You can stretch your hand and be a blessing to your fellow classmates, instead of möcking them simply because you're in a better position.
Life is not prèdictable, be humble.❤️🍷

ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤
Dear OP, you should be the president of Nigeria.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Elzazzi: 10:44am On Mar 28
Timoleon:

I understand bro...I no downplay that fact. Grace and chance follow involve. But until grace 'touchlight' person, na only hustle sure to dey drag you through the hard times.

I agree with you bro
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 10:44am On Mar 28
Sacrednes:

abeg drop OT on how you take dey rugged am.
E hard for here too
foodstuffs 30k, 1 0 1 meals per day. Breakfast and dinner only. 1tin rice and beans only, 2k soup, once it finishes,na to do concoction till week two. NB; soup last for two days only. Semo 1kg,garri once in a while,yam flour sometimes. I do swallow once in a while, like twice in a week. sometimes na pap and bean cake or moi moi for breakfast. Sometimes spaghetti and beans, bread 400naira with Cadbury or 3 in 1 Milo has breakfast. 15k set aside for t.fare monthly. Don't be wasteful on food, I eat moderately. 40k is hardly enough for a month, I do borrow 10k,15k,20k to sustained till another salary is paid. I don't have savings. spent salary on foodstuffs, transport and medicine

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 10:50am On Mar 28
PETUK:

I tried that stuff I couldn’t get any loan and I’ve never loan money from any app before, now that I needed it I couldn’t get it, so please can you suggest some loan app that I could get a loan… Thanks
Easemoni, Okash,creditwise,branch,palmpay, palmcredit, but have the intention of repayment, borrow what you know u can afford. If you are referred and have good credit history, there is chance that U can get up to 50k to 100k. make sure your details are correct and legit for easy access to the loan.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 10:56am On Mar 28
Ifyzidane:
very true bro things are really hard like stone this days
U need to see how missing phones and cows are being reported everyday. Visit cells and prison, I notice young people plenty there. the reason some people are there, is hunger,petty theft, poverty... I felt pity for some of them when they began to narrates what brought them there
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by flyinnizam(m): 11:05am On Mar 28
duro4chang:
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us are settled.
Some are also deàd. Don't forget, and some of us, the last time we sat in a class room was the last day we wrote or secondary school last exam paper.

Whenever you call or run into your old classmate, please, let them or the conversation be simple.
Stop making others feel lèss of a value because you're married, engaged or have multiple degrees.
You can stretch your hand and be a blessing to your fellow classmates, instead of möcking them simply because you're in a better position.

wow nice piece

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 11:09am On Mar 28
NPFLADMIN:

Just don't end up getting stabbed like the man who graced FP.

All will be well.
that will not be our portion, pepper spray,tear gas, jack knife is always in handy. they called me O.C self defense
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 11:15am On Mar 28
NPFLADMIN:

Big example is majority of Nigerians.
poverty and Hunger can makes one do the unthinkable. Dangote gave out some relief to Lagosians, I wish other philanthropist will emulate same throughout the federation till it reaches grassroots level and people that really need it
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 11:23am On Mar 28
PETUK:

I tried that stuff I couldn’t get any loan and I’ve never loan money from any app before, now that I needed it I couldn’t get it, so please can you suggest some loan app that I could get a loan… Thanks
when you get it, please sure you use it well
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by chaddy16: 11:31am On Mar 28
Ashawoman82:
family sef go use style mock u, especially if u are a man.
Ahhhh, that one naa him worse pass. Ma why I just dey my lane jeje. I no dey find dem oo
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:33am On Mar 28
Bukola94:
poverty and Hunger can makes one do the unthinkable. Dangote gave out some relief to Lagosians, I wish other philanthropist will emulate same throughout the federation till it reaches grassroots level and people that really need it

God will see us through!

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:37am On Mar 28
Bukola94:
that will not be our portion, pepper spray,tear gas, jack knife is always in handy. they called me O.C self defense

Lol
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by joyousever(f): 11:44am On Mar 28
Guy, I just love your style 💯

spiceadole:

This disturbs those who pay attention to their classmates.
As for me,the moment secondary school ended,classmates ended.
After university,I towed same path.

I don't belong to any social media group comprising of my classmates at any level neither do I attend any of their events/functions.

I dey my dey..
Doing my things at my own pace and the pace my destiny allows me.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:17pm On Mar 28
Hezzyluv:
Life is not easy at tall..

Funny enough, tell the secondary school students of these days what's ahead of them and the need for them to learn skills couple with their studies, they will rather see you as enemy who doesn't want them to go to the University and graduate.

I advised my kid brother to go learn skills first before schooling after, the guy blatantly refuse to heed to my advice. Today, he's a graduate but we have never stop sending him succor. undecided

How many salary earners are comfortably building houses and buying good cars?

Artisans and business men are the ones generally making the dough, with flexible work times.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by duro4chang(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Useless!
Why?
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Emmanuel30a2: 1:20pm On Mar 28
duro4chang:
Why?
Z!
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by duro4chang(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28
Emmanuel30a2:
Z!
All right.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Hezzyluv: 1:46pm On Mar 28
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

How many salary earners are comfortably building houses and buying good cars?

Artisans and business men are the ones generally making the dough, with flexible work times.

U see that bold, to me, it increases lifespan. grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Ozommadu: 2:10pm On Mar 28
duro4chang:
Dear Ex Classmates!

Some of us are settled.

Duro4chang longest time??

After election we no come see you again, I hope you're fine.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by duro4chang(m): 2:13pm On Mar 28
Ozommadu:

Duro4chang longest time??

After election we no come see you again, I hope you're fine.
Thank you. I am not doing badly always trying my best
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by PETUK(m): 2:15pm On Mar 28
Bukola94:
when you get it, please sure you use it well

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 2:25pm On Mar 28
PETUK:

Thanks man
If you use first bank, use *894*11# first credit may have an offer for you. they just borrowed me 10k, interest is 500naira and insurance fee is 300naira. By God grace I will pay it back on 25th, 2days before due date
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by Bukola94: 2:32pm On Mar 28
NPFLADMIN:

Lol
there is 100ways to die when U wake up in 9ja. Don't loose guard oo. they murder those soldiers just like that. pray for God protection and no loose guard oo
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by femmoy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28
NPFLADMIN:

Just don't end up getting stabbed like the man who graced FP.

All will be well.

What man was that? Can you share the link please?
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by millionboi2: 2:44pm On Mar 28
LyfeJennings:
I remember sometimes in 2013
Life was so damn tough for me then
Not too too rough but e no too guide like that
Had no job and no good clothes
Na so my school do reunion
Lol
Omo, I no go o
I was like how the hell do I present myself
Thank God for God Sha
you could be fine and still decide not to go,maybe too busy with your job/business, like me now I no fit leave my business for any Yaya reunion
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by millionboi2: 3:02pm On Mar 28
tnerro1:

If you calculate all the money u take dey buy beer, carry women buy cigar, e go reach u buy London used laptop. Better plan today for a better tomorrow.
u no make sense,Mr motivational speaker.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by spiceadole: 3:02pm On Mar 28
joyousever:

Guy, I just love your style 💯

Babe,rather.

I don't have strength for competition

I have never liked competition

I am not doing badly at all

But I prefer to do everything at my own pace and time

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ex-classmates by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28
femmoy:

What man was that? Can you share the link please?

I'm using a small phone so I can't share.

You can go to google, search for "Man gets stabbed to death during argument with loan operators in Ogun" then put Nairaland in front.

The thread is going to be the first search result.
Re: Dear Ex-classmates by wunmi590(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28
placeofallure:

Nice write up. Lots of facts in there.

I don't talk much. I write better than I talk. I have been taught humility by life when we were small, I'm from a very humble background. I'm ok now but I know some of my mates are more ok. I also know some of my mates are not ok. I don't mix with anyone, especially because of the struggling ones who may feel worthless at a mere sight of you. I don't like to make them feel uncomfortable too so I don't attend our reunion parties. In the Whatsapp group, I don't comment on anything either.

I don't like people to size me up too so I'm good hiding away from everybody's prying eyes. Some of my mates are lousy and insensitive and throw themselves at people's faces, I try really hard to avoid those. My philosophy is: Don't let them see you coming.

I pray every struggling hands will get closure one day and excel in whatever they put out their hands to do.

This is a wonderful write up, from what you wrote, it shows that you write more than you talk, very beautiful, I must say...

We seems to have same trait, I'm an introvert and I don't talk much and an write much, most of all my school WhatsApp group, I hardly talk but I'm in the group and I don't go for their parties, but when some helping hand is needed, even if I've the full cost of what they need, I just drop little from it, so as not to show off..

I like your style... Enjoy your day

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ayo Bamidele Graduates In Style, As Microsoft Gives Him Full Time Offer. Photos / Easy Ways To Stay Awake While Studying At Night (FOR STUDENTS) / NUC Issues Ned Nwoko's Sports University Operational License. Admission To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.