Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You (39447 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by IamHonourable1: 6:32pm On Mar 27
In all you do, never love a woman unconditionally, writing from experience.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by luskysylver(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27
WOMEN WILL IRRITATE ME WHEN I DON'T HAVE MONEY. I ALWAYS LEAVE THEM ALONE.

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Lagyaovye33: 6:39pm On Mar 27
This your story Sha😁
Na just girlfriend but seems you guys stay together for yearsπŸ˜… is that how it's supposed to be? How can you relax in a woman's house because you fed her when all was fine and you are expecting her to fed you back now that you are broke. Nooooo. Most women easily forget favour. If everyone fail you family will never fail you. Thank God you are doing well now in any case like this just go house start again if at all you don't have any option πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by 99thEnemy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 27
negaiyke:

So I started the reading at the top, and I thought you were now wise

Then when I read the bottom, I knew you were still NOT wise

HAVE YOU TESTED THIS YOUR NEW GIRL WITH BROKENESS YET ??

every Lady can give investment ideas if you're loaded... That's how Women are wired.

Broke-Test your new banny and see after a while if she won't Insult your crazy+ass

😁😁😁

For better, for better.

grin
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Dappyman88: 8:36pm On Mar 27
Na woman♀️ just feed me this night ooh 😲... No worries brother tomorrow henceforth I go stop her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by ViceGovernor: 9:38pm On Mar 27
Funny thing you will later appreciate that same girl
when you realise she pushed you to your greatness
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Benrosaria(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner

Illiterate!

Who else would feed you?

Na woman be your blessing

Treat every woman soul good

Thank you

Na respect go kill man Las las
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Bombshellen(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27
Proudman1:
"she tell me say" "she tell me say"

Another Wizkid
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£ Abi na
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Never4getU: 10:59pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
I have not heard her own side of the story.

What do u need her side of the story for? This is normally the way women behaves. They love is about the enjoyment and lavish lifestyle u're giving her but the moment it stop, that's when u will truly know her
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by nigmarelli(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27
Alfabest07:

You don't have the understanding to quote the bible here please, but if you'll try before you attack, A virtuous woman will be there to welcome you when you're back from the hustle, take care of you & the kids, with the little or much you give her she makes your house a home. Just as the man neglects some of his personal needs so that his family can have, so does a virtuous woman neglect some of her own personal needs to see that the family is okay, in good shape & growing. They are the ones that nurture

And I believe you do. For you to even call that an attack sums you all up. If it's engagement you are looking for I won't even cross that line at all. Who is attacking who from both our comments? That's food for thought for you.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by omoyankee3(m): 11:33pm On Mar 27
This is a true story
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by onojaford(m): 12:20am On Mar 28
Savedday2:
Bros, allow the ashawo to feed you more, eat her money anyway you can. Don't ever worry about her whereabout. Do like you don't see her.

Don't take nonsense from her and always laff with her at her front, but be busy cooking community breakfast for her.

Always ensure to use a condom for your safety and laminate her fuckup and keep it in a safe place.

Me, I don't serve any girl breakfast oh! I only serve them community breakfast. That why you see that after my breakfast dey always attempt killing themselves. The weak among them will always commit suicide.

Remember, make her feel that your huz is her permanent home and u are her last bus stop despite her rubbish. Then serve her community breakfast and see if she can finish it.

Could you please explain what a community breakfast means?
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by PropertyBuying(f): 1:12am On Mar 28
🀷
immortalcrown:
I have not heard her own side of the story.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Jkilo: 5:34am On Mar 28
Your girl or your wife?
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by waxxydude: 8:06am On Mar 28
Proudman1:
"she tell me say" "she tell me say"

Another Wizkid
LMAOOOOOOOO
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by CAPTIVATOR: 10:45am On Mar 28
luskysylver:
WOMEN WILL IRRITATE ME WHEN I DON'T HAVE MONEY. I ALWAYS LEAVE THEM ALONE.

U have hack the code to Sound mental health.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by VHILL: 11:17am On Mar 28
Jman06:
My own mum and sisters are very lovely to me and I can never place any other lady above them, not even my wife. I'm sure the majority of guys out there have mums and sisters who love them more than any other woman can. So, your own case is an outlier.

Lucky you

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by boiz2men(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29
pocohantas:

Nothing we fit do to please una. He didn't create a thread to call out his supposed GUYS that abandoned him. But it is woman that is his problem. Na the girl wey date bitcoin merchant I blame.

shocked poco

Are you still here? shocked
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by idahme(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29
pocohantas:

Nothing we fit do to please una. He didn't create a thread to call out his supposed GUYS that abandoned him. But it is woman that is his problem. Na the girl wey date bitcoin merchant I blame.

If you check 90 of his expenses were done on the lady who the will be your first casualty? The one who took 90 percent or the ones who took 10 percent.

Revers the same scenario and you are in a position where 90 percent of your expenditure goes to your boyfriend while 10 percent goes to your female friends who then will you wield the stick on your female friends or your boyfriend? I'm putting you on the spot because most women only listen to respond instead of listening to understand the intricacies of the subject matter.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by idahme(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29
chatinent:

You also sound like a lazy person. Even if you don't have now, there's always a way to earn lil by lil.

Wake up and boost your pride!

You just sit on the floor in your and determine who is lazy and who is not, make una dey think before Una dey open mouth na.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by avril9(f): 9:49pm On Mar 29
Investing in bus business and giving it to people to ride and pay you is not a good idea, driver with their funny stories na your bus them go use buy them own. You can give it out for hire purchase that will be better or ride 1 yourself.....then again it's not a long time investment cos the buses get old,na so so fault go chop your money ..... you can go into school bus transportation that one is a bit better,i know because I was into transportation business before....season of boom they,season to repair full everywhere and the roads are bad that spoil ur bus,honest mechanic no they, original parts no too they again,so so fake,abgero and police go collect almost all you worked for. A word is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.