Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You (39456 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Dirtiest Or Nastiest Thing You've Caught A Girl Do. / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by yesloaded: 12:29pm On Mar 27
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by 3ice9ce: 12:32pm On Mar 27
chidiokay:
I think these matter is like a dead horse over flogged already, countless times we have read it,
Women are a liability by Nature they are not wired to be Bread winners, except she is a widow.
No matter the amount you expend on a woman, never consider it an investment cos with women it will always end in, kii lo se ?? no be your mate dey buy private jets for there gf

Women don't understand women how much more a man, just come to terms with women's nature, you will escape every loophole they can use to ridicule you.

8 out of every 10 woman you pick looks forward to ridiculing or brokeshaming a man undecided why men must not joke with hustle
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by victorbass1234: 12:33pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
I have not heard her own side of the story.

You are too wise. !!
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by studycenter: 12:33pm On Mar 27
Made-up story
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Bintasukai: 12:37pm On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Nothing we fit do to please una. He didn't create a thread to call out his supposed GUYS that abandoned him. But it is woman that is his problem. Na the girl wey date bitcoin merchant I blame.

Oho, so he should call out the guys that he did not spend on, in favour of the lady he did.

Not totally blaming the lady because she even tried small.

Most women will bounce immediately. First hand experience here.

4 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by nautybride: 12:37pm On Mar 27
Truly, 95% of all women cannot bear to be a bread winner for the home.
Major reason why I respect responsible men. Reverse our roles and women will F. Up!

2 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Tallesty1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Op,I swear I can feel you my bro..

Similar stuff happened to me recently......My same banny whom I loved and trusted so much suddenly turned out to be a thorn in my flesh......It all began when my keke had engine fault......It was then I realized that all man's for himself and no matter what, don't deprive yourself of the things that will enable you grow just because you wanna impress any babe...

For the first time,my banny ended a call on me cheesy. Na then I know say my own don BE cheesy. Saying she'd never call me again grin. Habbaaaa,all of these simply because say my source of income just broke down?

Mehn,I was really down.....Cuz the person whom I thought would be my greatest supporter turned out to be my greatest for ......Na once I wise up grin
Many men who hit a low point in their lives can relate to OP's story. Mine may not be as messy as his, but the end is the same - she left. However, the reason you don't see me taking it out on women is that all my GUYS couldn't help because they suddenly have big projects going on that took all their money.

I am not the type to let my family (with the exception of my sister and she did her bit) know what is going on, so I carried my cross.

How did I get out of it? I had things here and there that is guaranteed to get me back on my feet, but not just yet. One evening, a lady called me, and we got talking. She could sense that all wasn't well from the way I sounded, pressed for answers until I told her, and that was it. She asked for my account details and sorted out my immediate needs.

Who is she?

Oh, just a random internet woman that I helped with urgent 2k and 3k a few times when she was in school. There's no relationship, and we have never met.

So, I can't trash talk all women because of my ex when it was still a woman who came through for me. The lesson I learned was to invest more in people.

Even your family will get tired of you if things go down and it takes you long to get it going again so always have emergency funds somewhere.

Isaiah 2:22 Don’t put your trust in mere humans. They are as frail as breath. What good are they?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by FreeStuffsNG: 12:40pm On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
I have not heard her own side of the story.
It's coded Sponsored Post by Binance wink

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by winner37(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27
Savedday2:
Bros, allow the ashawo to feed you more, eat her money anyway you can. Don't ever worry about her whereabout. Do like you don't see her.

Don't take nonsense from her and always laff with her at her front, but be busy cooking community breakfast for her.

Always ensure to use a condom for your safety and laminate her fuckup and keep it in a safe place.

Me, I don't serve any girl breakfast oh! I only serve them community breakfast. That why you see that after my breakfast dey always attempt killing themselves. The weak among them will always commit suicide.

Remember, make her feel that your huz is her permanent home and u are her last bus stop despite her rubbish. Then serve her community breakfast and see if she can finish it.

Hahahahah , mad guy 🤣😂🤣🤣

Make lady no kill herself because you ooo..
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Tallesty1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27
pocohantas:

Guys that trade have mood swings and depression. A grown man would be angry, depressed, suicidal and dead broke - ask what happened and you will hear coin this, coin that.

Maybe I don't understand how it works, but I rather be a carpenter. I can't have it as a sole source of income or occupation.
You are right. It is not oaky as a sole source of income but that is for traders.

Some people just buy coins and leave it there until it appreciates, I think that is what the guy did.

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 12:42pm On Mar 27
Though I haven't heard her own side of the story, but one thing I won't do is to allow a woman feed me.
They(women) are not created to be the head, your story fit be made up story o but e dey happen.

My God won't allow that, I am made to be the head and provider and na so e go be.

Their usual line is "after all I have done for you?" 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Starboytwo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27
Tales by moonlight or not. All should learn.

I dont expect people both male and female to come through for me.

If you do, good. If you dont, I'd just wait it out. Time clear things.

When I ball, I ball. When I don't ball, I sitdown somewhere and observe.

5 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Akpovie021(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner
pls about investing in crypto how do i go about it, if possible you can be friends on Whatsapp 09067596323 I'm interested. Thank you!
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Basicend: 12:46pm On Mar 27
You have even landed in the hands of another woman now that is giving you directions about how to invest and do everything. .

Bro, you are a man. Take responsibility, directly and initiatives for your relationships. Ur current woman is already the one giving all the inspirations and ideas for your vehicle to move. . Na wa for you o. .

Very soon, she too will begin to ride completely upon you.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Edusouls(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27
brain54:
God created man to feed...

Provide for and protect his woman.

I don't think a relationship can work effectively the other way around.

Even the Bible says a man that can't provide for his woman is worse than an infidel.

No man should sit and allow his woman feed him. My pride as a man will never allow me accept such a fate. I will rather go and carry block on a building site or pack sh-t than allow a woman feed me.

Tufiakwa... God forbid!
its unfortunate for that to happen to a man, infact it’s a tragedy
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by ellizy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 27
Touching story!
E be like Nollywood movie sha
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Bigsavior: 12:50pm On Mar 27
Girl don feed me from my 100L to 300L but sha the story no come end well 😁😂. Her father hold am stand sha
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Edusouls(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27
Chai niggaz never learn until the hard way, I had some sufficient money I enjoyed with my pals, when I had problems they were their for me…man is the original Gods creation woman na Gods counterfeit simple, so if una Dey ok make una go Dey spend am on a woman eventually you must hear am..

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by chaddy16: 12:52pm On Mar 27
Finally don't seek love when you are brokem
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by GABRIEL6036: 12:52pm On Mar 27
Unless I hear the other gender side of the story else I consider u a cheat cool... Feel free to call me names, You are warmly welcome 🙏
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Pootle: 12:56pm On Mar 27
tale by moonlight
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by pinkyruledworld(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27
Savedday2:
Bros, allow the ashawo to feed you more, eat her money anyway you can. Don't ever worry about her whereabout. Do like you don't see her.

Don't take nonsense from her and always laff with her at her front, but be busy cooking community breakfast for her.

Always ensure to use a condom for your safety and laminate her fuckup and keep it in a safe place.

Me, I don't serve any girl breakfast oh! I only serve them community breakfast. That why you see that after my breakfast dey always attempt killing themselves. The weak among them will always commit suicide.

Remember, make her feel that your huz is her permanent home and u are her last bus stop despite her rubbish. Then serve her community breakfast and see if she can finish it.

wch one is community breakfast again? Abeg tell me more grin
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Longpriq: 12:59pm On Mar 27
Savedday2:

WTF, lolz
oga you evil. hahaha
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Kennyfigo: 1:02pm On Mar 27
Hmmm, sad story but that's how some women can be make sha dey bless us sha..🙏
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by TemmyT002(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27
It is very common to many women in Nigeria.
They expect to be taken care of by someone else.
The only human beings they are willing to cater and take care of are their children and siblings.

2 Likes

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by kamtamark(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27
Many people are facing this same problem but how will they come out from it without any coin like you.
But waitoo! I look at this story from the other end, you have coins and was going through all that sh*t why?? One side of the story is no complete.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Smithwilliams826: 1:07pm On Mar 27
Proudman1:
"she tell me say" "she tell me say"

Another Wizkid
You are a proudman
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by olumaxi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27
Buying buses for people is also a wasted efforts

U can't really profit from it
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by NAC1666: 1:13pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner
Wait until I hear her own side of the story cos e be like say your story no straight
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by ivolt: 1:18pm On Mar 27
I can't see the issue with your lead.
Stating that she is the one catering for you should not be a big deal.
After all, parents and husbands also say the same thing when things go south.

No, you can't treat a financial contributor and giver same way you will treat a taker.
Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27
Look,its just women way of life. Most of them.but I cannot judge her,at least she tried.I experienced something similar when brokenness wan kill me long ago.but despite her attitude ,i no see her as enemy and I did not blame her.Its just normal.we had serious compound issues so we broke up.Most broke guys have experienced.Its not a big deal.Only if you stay broke for too long

1 Like

Re: One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You by toprealman: 1:20pm On Mar 27
UncleSpiner:

UncleSpiner
Baba, you be woman wrapper? You need to grow some balls and start living!
You were balling but never had a roof to your name, even if rented? You felt comfortable moving into a woman’s crib? From one woman to another who is also telling you what to do. Not against that but your story is giving confused,immature adult kindda vibes.
You have not learnt enough in life yet tbh!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.