Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (32792 Views)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by soccerlite: 11:13am On Mar 27
He's pleading for mercy

He should have cut off his penïß
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by adecz: 11:18am On Mar 27
Village people don take over this
man matter❗️❗️❗️😁
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by YelloweWest: 11:18am On Mar 27
Solofresh2:
Go and arrest your father
I feel bad for your mother. She birthed a fool
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:19am On Mar 27
Bye bye
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Davehasmadeit(m): 11:20am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!
Your papa na man, does he irritate u as well? From your comments about men, it shows you are a lesbian or maybe u are extremely ugly and can't be approached by any man. Or maybe u have a smelly TOTo and have been turned downed by several men.
It's not too late my dear, come to the lord and he will give u succour.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by odenkirk: 11:20am On Mar 27
crime has no tribe, but nairaland tribalist refuse to understand.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by odenkirk: 11:22am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

i always wonder why this woman is roaming nairaland freely everyday, but u write n@ d€m you go chop ban, i just cant understand
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Expanse2020(m): 11:24am On Mar 27
When your pastor say marry two wives is wrong and madam no to give u chance.,una don find small girl(landlord girl chaii) rape.,.
Where your religion leader pursue u reach be that
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Babscleaning(m): 11:24am On Mar 27
They supposed to castrate him chemically
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by lailo: 11:28am On Mar 27
We need to see the pinkture of the 11 year old minor, to check something. grin
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by essentialone(m): 11:33am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

You wey no get breast, and you no get nyansh. No be man you too be?
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by AllahOfBlood: 11:36am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

Ur usual song
We don hear
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by dalass(f): 11:37am On Mar 27
Leo34rf:

He is married. He's just an animal.

I agree 100 percent with you. undecided
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by okoroemeka(m): 11:40am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

what the man did was wrong and how he will suffer if he is unfortunate to be brought in front of a female judge,he will say goodbye to freedom,but your outburst against men is too generalized that you forget women also defiles young boys,infact my virginity was taken by auntie and I was thought how to suck pussy by my matured cousins and was just barely 10 yrs,so you see there are defilers and rapists in both genders
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by newoffer: 11:41am On Mar 27
If na me oooo. I am sure he won't be able to stand for the rest of his life. I mean for the rest of his life. Before Govt comes my judgement
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Okeoghenerobert: 11:42am On Mar 27
Cut his dick out
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Kevineleven(m): 11:42am On Mar 27
Na 11 years old big like that? No wonder
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Solofresh2: 11:50am On Mar 27
YelloweWest:

I feel bad for your mother. She birthed a fool
Your mother is as foolish as you
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by mukthar2000(m): 11:52am On Mar 27
Ernest you a disgrace to fatherhood, ANIMAL

him pick still they raise up self, wereee.

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by adicius: 11:58am On Mar 27
Igbo Amaka. Doing what they do best,😂🤣😆

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 27
Are we sure of the complete or the whole story.?

Hope Is not another way to cash out!
The same story was set against me 3years ago. I mean the exact story of the blood stains and the threat to kill, as educated as I am, how will i think threatening someone will actually be a way to hide for ever!

Till date, i have never rape of force any girl, in my life, may I my dream sha... Lols. After spending 2years inATM.

Thank God for Doctors (beyound borders), Odili's Daghter and Mama Magistrate, former Rivers state Chief Judge with many more people.

Secretes later came out someways, I am part of the lucky once that came to this work. So lets not be to sure.
One thing about Africa Is that - we try to make up things to make us look like angels and fast to condemn others just for the breaking news and sweetness I gist
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by DrMuzungu(m): 12:13pm On Mar 27
Domaining101:
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.

13 is way too low. They can get pregnant but the whole point of "CONSENT" part of it is that they are not yet mentally capable to comprehend serious consequences of getting pregnant and are not LEGALLY able to give consent. They can say YES, but that has no legal value.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Dandboss12: 12:14pm On Mar 27
before giving this man a severe jail term. he should be asked why he did it ... it is very shocking what men enjoy in infant / children i don't understand kia angry embarassed
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by chikason22(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27
Domaining101:
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.
You're sick and a potential rapist .You will e caught and disgraced. What will a 13yr old be doing with sex other than studying and preparing for her future. Your mentality is the reason why we have many teenage pregnancy rate. Nonsense
Infact you're mad.
Fergie001 please delete this post of this potential rapist I quoted.
What an excise for a rapist
😡😡😡😡😡😡

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by fortune1968: 12:43pm On Mar 27
I actually don't know when some men will get senses . What will they gain from 2 minutes "enjoyment " ( if at all it is ) that worths the punishment and disgrace that follow .?
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Alexiiydon: 1:07pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

because of rape?then the government should start arresting oloshos and start sentencing them you death
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Mar 27
Domaining101:

You and all the 7 people that liked this post are mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Orinechi: 1:33pm On Mar 27
Showing his face while not yet convicted. If it were a lady or a women, they will not do same
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Gebrella: 1:45pm On Mar 27
This kind of act is very bad, and this kind of people, I mean rapists should be behind bars to suffer the most cruel suffering ever. This is evil in its highest order. I hope that the law will deal seriously with all the rapists.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by mysticwarrior(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Photo Of The Human Rights Activist
Na kolos B be that.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Wiinnd(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27
This kind of people should be shot on the head in the presence of others.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by WINDSOW(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

Jennymud, men don nack your 2 by 2.
Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU / Zambian Lady Burns Down The House After Her Husband Impregnated Another Lady / Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.