Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (32786 Views)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Peterpanny: 4:09pm On Mar 27
wrongman665:
e don be for this one. grin

i don't know Why some men cannot control their tail.
this one is not about controlling their tail.what is there to enjoy in an 11 year old girl.
Some people are sick for real.
I just pray he will spend a better percentage of his life behind bars.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by delishpot: 4:21pm On Mar 27
96% of naija men are rapists and *pedofiles*
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by delishpot: 4:23pm On Mar 27
wrongman665:
e don be for this one. grin

i don't know Why some men cannot control their tail.

Why is that funny? If na your sister Dem rape na so you go open teeth like goat wet Dem roast for fire dey laugh?
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by dododawa1: 7:52pm On Mar 27
Delta State

Again
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Honestey: 8:13pm On Mar 27
May God protect us and our children oo
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Calicoe: 8:38pm On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!

Finally!
The kind of news that gives you orgasm has arrived
Congratulations
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Obuugama: 6:35am On Mar 28
Whenever a married man commits an offence of rape, go and find out what his wife is doing very wrong. Rape is bad and should never be an option.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by LagBae(f): 8:28pm On Mar 28
Domaining101:
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.

With all due disrespect Sir, you are a pedophile and I hope you are caught and put in shackles before you damage any one's child! And the 9 people that liked your comment need psychiatric evaluation!
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by LagBae(f): 9:00pm On Mar 28
Alexiiydon:
because of rape?then the government should start arresting oloshos and start sentencing them you death

Don't be stupid. You're comparing consensual exchange of sex for money with forceful penetration of a minor?
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by DrMuzungu(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28
Peterpanny:
this one is not about controlling their tail.what is there to enjoy in an 11 year old girl.
Some people are sick for real.
I just pray he will spend a better percentage of his life behind bars.

I pray so too. And I also pray that African inmates will do the same that European or American inmates do to child rapists... if you get me.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Alexiiydon: 4:43pm On Mar 29
LagBae:

Don't be stupid. You're comparing consensual exchange of sex for money with forceful penetration of a minor?
so na death sentence make them give am ...you’re the one who is stupid here
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by LagBae(f): 8:41pm On Mar 29
Alexiiydon:
so na death sentence make them give am ...you’re the one who is stupid here

That's not the point. You're deviating from what made me quote you; 'next time, don't compare transactional sex with raping of a child'. God made you more sensible than that. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos / Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic) / EFCC Declears Yahaya Bello Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.