Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (32788 Views)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Sccarrr: 10:12am On Mar 27
Wahala
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Sccarrr: 10:12am On Mar 27
StraightGaay:
SW and rape.
Ori iya e buru

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by brain54(m): 10:12am On Mar 27
2 minutes of pleasure...

Any man that can tame his willy has solved over 80% of his problems.

One has to have Self control!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:13am On Mar 27
Let him rot in jail and face his consequences

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Kloenboi: 10:13am On Mar 27
Ontop all this dollar wahala
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Arabk25: 10:13am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
May justice not be be thwarted in this case.

I hope Jennyclay is here already to annihilate the stupid and devilish man. A post like this cannot pass her by.

It is unnecessary to indicate his marital status here unless his wife is an accomplice. This is because rape is rape, irrespective of the rapist's marital status.
Aje she no they carry eye see all this things always be top 10 to comment
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by chatinent: 10:14am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Photo Of The Human Rights Activist

Human right activists flying colours?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by judedwriter(m): 10:14am On Mar 27
A married man for that matter o...

Or na for rituals he do am??🤷‍♀️

If any man can tame his sexual urge, he will go very far in life.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by THilfiger: 10:15am On Mar 27
Kpekus wey never ripe na him this one

go hustle drill for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Sunnyski: 10:15am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Photo Of The Human Rights Activist

Looks like a senior cultist... Human Right Activist 😁 grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Innobee99(m): 10:16am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!
Same way your father irritates u right?

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by tivta(m): 10:16am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

Was that what your dad did to you hence why you are so bitter about men?

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by hopexter(m): 10:16am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

Men irritate you yet you no dey let prick rest undecided

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Kinisoo(m): 10:16am On Mar 27
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by ideatoprince18(m): 10:18am On Mar 27
Domaining101:
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.

Wtf

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:18am On Mar 27
The guy still looks fresh and untouched. Why not give him the Russian terrorist treatment first before handing him over to the police. Una no fit beat him face bend, or use beating to factory reset those him deformed k leg?

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Chukwuka319(m): 10:21am On Mar 27
This is a wake up call for all parents out there on the need for vigilance on their children, their movements and associates.
Sexually depraved animals are everywhere and it's not written on the face.
Imagine a man, married for that matter, still controlled by Paedophilic behaviour.
God punish the Principality in charge of Sexual depravity.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by DestinyNigga: 10:21am On Mar 27
What stop this man from booking olosho and have nice moment with her. Atleast he has the money 🤮🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Faposky95: 10:22am On Mar 27
immortalcrown:
May justice not be be thwarted in this case.

I hope Jennyclay is here already to annihilate the stupid and devilish man. A post like this cannot pass her by.

It is unnecessary to indicate his marital status here unless his wife is an accomplice. This is because rape is rape, irrespective of the rapist's marital status.

What does his marital status have to do with this na.....?!
Send him to prison but not after he has been castrated without Anesthesia and pay #10M in damages or stay there for life
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Mar 27
Sigh... Idleness and depravity are two things that abound among a lot of young men in this country.

We need to take better steps towards safeguarding our children from predators... They are increasing all over the country.

In addition, there should be more stringent laws against rape... It should be a minimum of 20 years in prison with hard labor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by onadana: 10:23am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

But you collect their Gbola...swear nah...even if nah cucumber or vibrator...nah still Gbola

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by anonymuz(m): 10:23am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/married-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-landlords-11-year-old-daughter-in-delta-2.html
11 year old with paint on her finger toes,with this breast? She's exposed already, but that ediot can't take self control as a pill for this young generation of Jezebel. They are everywhere... Men please be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Bimpe29: 10:24am On Mar 27
Let him be killed as he's no longer fit to live among the humans 😭
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by bikefab(m): 10:25am On Mar 27
Delta na strong things de happen for there.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Faposky95: 10:26am On Mar 27
This may be evil.....why not make her give you MouthAction since it's the animal jerks you seek to accomplish .
But forcing her open without consent makes you a savage sexual offender.
Look, I continue to fault the schools.and local community system which remains groped with olden days mentality instead of inculcating new age data info.
This guy may have been a sexual offender of some sought, but without prior info, we'll only know when he's caught like this......
Many may have suffered.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Sijo01(f): 10:27am On Mar 27
39 years old rapped an 11 years old angry He deserves no mercy at all.

What attracted him to the child evil man. Anyone that takes food to him in the cell should also be arrested and lock up angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by rapheal5(m): 10:27am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

I'm sure bobrisky is your future husband, that's if you are not too old for him...

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Uniquekriss(m): 10:29am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

it's unfortunate, this same stance has made your father disown you if you ever have one. Men irritate you and you're bold enough to type it here because you own NL. An empty vessel like you

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by dante12412(m): 10:29am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:

In as much as I'm not in support of what happened but must you always masturbate on issues about male folks as if u just came to earth without a male hitting ur mother.

I'm sure ur fada,brothers,even male cousins are still alive and if so then they are not exempted from ur demented,evil and nonsense wishes to all males generally. Stewpid ashawo smelly rifraff.

U think the world revolves around ur smelly punna? If you truly hate male,then stay single and never marry or even if u want to be a baby mama,I pray u won see the man that will hit ur smelly punna so will remain unmarried and without a male child.

Fool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic) / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.