Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta (32787 Views)

Pastor Daniel Udoh Arrested For Raping His 7-Year-Old Daughter In Cross River / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Man Who Robbed His Landlord Of N1.7m & Killed Him: "I Regret My Action" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Belleful: 10:30am On Mar 27
The guy face fresh o. Area no give am mass beating before police arrest am?

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by YelloweWest: 10:31am On Mar 27
Cut it off
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by DerFuhrer: 10:31am On Mar 27
Domaining101:
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.

ENKR
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by YelloweWest: 10:32am On Mar 27
Solofresh2:
Shut up!
Na here them go see you. Always menstrating over men issues and undoing. Ashawo oshi
You call the rape of a child men's issue?

You and all those who liked your comment should be arrested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Focusmind: 10:33am On Mar 27
Why did he stand to snap picture with the victim? cry cry cry cry

No respect for the girl's privacy

The way we do things in this part of the world is despicable - from the so called learned people to the uneducated ones in the street.

See him, the human right activist, posing like a cultist, to snap picture with the victim, whose privacy should be uppermost in his mind. But no, social media validation is more important to him than the privacy of the minor.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by YelloweWest: 10:33am On Mar 27
Domaining101:
The matter tire me. One thing with all these small small children of nowadays be say them go dey carry things wey big pass their age, things wey some matured girls dey wish say dem get, na him all these small pikin go dey carry dey waka upandan, Na him dey make some men loose guard. Personally for me, i believed the age of consent should be set to 13 years, that is the natural age when girls begin to be eligible to become pregnant and it should be legal to have sex with a 13 year old because according to nature, they are ripe for plucking at that age. All these 18+ seems nonsensical to me because it's seems against the laws of nature.
You're a sick bastaΓ rd

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Ovoko30: 10:34am On Mar 27
Jesus, what a disgrace . He was my primary school classmate, this boy has dented his image for life because the internet will show his children and children children what he did. This is a pathetic and despicable act and must be condemned in its entirety. There are matured girls all around ,na small girl come enter his eyes. This is an eye opener for those peodophiles that the long arm of the law will always catch up with them

NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/married-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-landlords-11-year-old-daughter-in-delta-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by YelloweWest: 10:34am On Mar 27
Post like this expose how sick Nigerian men are. God forbid. See the comments cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by SouthSouth1914: 10:35am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
See Photo Of The Human Rights Activist

This guy went to DELSU. He shouldn’t be associated with anything human rights!! Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by dalass(f): 10:36am On Mar 27
Marry dey won't marry. Even if na village girl, they will be forming alpha male. And the idiot couldn't get an olosho to satisfy his goat drive... Ii year old for God's sake.. landlord daughter gan self.. undecided He must be crazy as his brain don leave him head go inside preek

He won't be released anytime soon. Certainly angry
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Joshua0108(m): 10:40am On Mar 27
Delta again
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:41am On Mar 27
Rape! That's one thing I can never allow myself indulge in even if I am drunk to stupor.

They should have mercy on the man by giving him a less jail sentence, let's say 49 years.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by MaziObinnaokija: 10:41am On Mar 27
angry boil the 🐐 2 balls and free him angry
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Leo34rf(f): 10:41am On Mar 27
Domaining101:

Fucking pedophile. Na your daughter dem go dey fvck from 13years old. How I wish the authorities can locate you and put a bullet through your skull.

At what age is the brain fully developed?
Although brain development is subject to significant individual variation, most experts suggest that the brain is fully developed by age 25. For some people, brain development may be complete prior to age 25, while for others it may end after age 25. The mid-20s or β€œ25” is just an average age given as checkpoint for when the brain has likely become mature.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Leo34rf(f): 10:43am On Mar 27
dalass:
Marry dey won't marry. Even if na village girl, they will be forming alpha male. And the idiot couldn't get an olosho to satisfy his goat drive... Ii year old for God's sake.. landlord daughter gan self.. undecided He must be crazy as his brain don leave him head go inside preek

He won't be released anytime soon. Certainly angry

He is married. He's just an animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by caesymore(m): 10:44am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!

Damn a married Man,
Type of post that gets you extra wet.
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Allahnafalsegod: 10:50am On Mar 27
MaziObinnaokija:
angry boil the 🐐 2 balls and free him angry

Bitter head slammer
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by spencekat(m): 10:51am On Mar 27
brain54:
2 minutes of pleasure...

Any man that can tame his willy has solved over 80% of his problems.

One has to have Self control!
And the fool is also married.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by MaziObinnaokija: 10:51am On Mar 27
grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sccarrr:
Ori iya e buru
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by NAC1666: 10:52am On Mar 27
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Anunakeeh: 10:55am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:

Na advert be this abi wetingrin

Either planned work PR, They used the mumu for Wider audience.

See person wey get many skeleton for cupboard dey form human right lol.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Nwagukosy: 10:55am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/married-man-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-his-landlords-11-year-old-daughter-in-delta-2.html

Ashawo short time is how much nah. Even some women might be dying to have sex with this man for free if only he can show interest. Na 11 years old girl dem swear for you? This is an indelible trauma for the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by VinnyBaba: 10:57am On Mar 27
Ha! Osubi that is close to my hood. shocked

The compound resemble Compound when I don enter b4. lipsrsealed undecided

Very USELESS man. sad
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Akalia(m): 10:57am On Mar 27
Jennyclay:
Oh no!! These wild animals again sad.

The court should kindly sentence these wild animal to death ASAP sad

Bunch of rapist and murderers!
Honestly, men irritates me!!
Who cares men irritate you??

I find it hard wrapping my head around how rapists are able to sustain erection when raping a victim forcefully,where is the enjoyment sef? Rapists need some metal evaluation and commensurate therapy to correct their mental disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by biggz82: 10:58am On Mar 27
2010/2011 na this guy be National Association of Delta State Students (NADESTU) Petroleum Training institute (PTI) chapter, the guy na good guy that year but now we no fit talk cos many water don pass under bridge.

The law na for humans not animals.

Make him face the law.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Truthsandtrusts: 10:59am On Mar 27
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by VinnyBaba: 11:00am On Mar 27
spencekat:
And the fool is also married.

That's why it is Wrong to assume Married Men as Responsible!πŸ˜’

Some Landlords do not give their Apartments to Single Guys,
Claiming that such Guys are very sexually Corrupt. undecided

But If you know Wetin Some Married men fit do ehn. embarassed sad

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Dessleb(m): 11:00am On Mar 27
Domaining101:

Which kain talk be dis sef.. Your talk dey smell. So it's the kid's fault for getting raped or what are you implying... Like what's wrong with you? are you even human at all?... See the kain yeye thing you dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by travelzcruix: 11:03am On Mar 27
Most of u commenting here are just waiting for your own opportunity. Disgusting!
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by chidi2003(m): 11:07am On Mar 27
NaijaCoverBlog:
No be frat man be that?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by Solofresh2: 11:08am On Mar 27
YelloweWest:

You call the rape of a child men's issue?

You and all those who liked your comment should be arrested
Go and arrest your father
Re: Married Man Arrested For Raping His Landlord's 11-Year-Old Daughter In Delta by obrian888: 11:08am On Mar 27
Domaining101:

Will you give out your 13 yr old daughter out for marriage? even if you can sleep with one, fear GOD and keep his commandment o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ade Basket Arrested For Beating Pregnant Woman (pic) / Hisbah Board Destroys Trucks Of Beer Intercepted In Kano State. Photos / Man Kills 2 Keke Riders & A Motorcyclist In Jos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.