Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye (15320 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27
OGHENAOGIE:
did they tell u Obama woke up one Day and became president? He was Ist a senator and candidate of a major Party democratic Party.. not like some of u except Obi in a small LP to win.. Obama got involved.. the New Senegal president has been long involved with a major opposition leader Sonko of PASTEF.. Sonko was supposed to run not Faye.. it was cos they disallow him after he was jailed he endorse Faye... Then former president Wade endorced him to..

continue to speak French. So obi was nit involved in politicsor governance?

u people desecrated our democratic process are speaking French instead of calling a spade a spade?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by meum: 12:43pm On Mar 27
OGHENAOGIE:
yes that's why Igbos rigged for obi in south east but e no reach to mak the average guy president...
I guess that’s why they spent billions on electronic voting & never really used it. Tr!balis.m would not let you reason well
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by PropertyBuying(f): 12:55pm On Mar 27
Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by payaseriy: 1:43pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
At least, try & make sense.
d man doesn't know u exist... he didn't mention ur name, he didn't visit ur family. So what's your problem?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 1:49pm On Mar 27
payaseriy:
d man doesn't know u exist... he didn't mention ur name, he didn't visit ur family. So what's your problem?
Does the person Gringory Yes Daddy Obi is congratulating in Dakar, have any iota of knowledge that the idiot Apga Judas exist?

Na English or French Mr Yes Daddy take congratulate Bassirou Diomaye Faye for his first-round victory?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Eriokanmi: 1:53pm On Mar 27
jaxxy:

because We are not running a democratic system or have strong democratic institutions.
How old was Obama when he became president of the US?
Please ask SoNature again. Maybe he'd say it's because America is more developed lol. Or he says Jerry Rawlings of Ghana became president at such a young age cos Ghana is too small a country. See the way Nigerians reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by fasmukol: 1:59pm On Mar 27
49cents:

If your father did well raising you well you wont be supporting a man who spent he youth being a cocaine pusher and who is demented mob lord

Your response has already shown how your father raised you. My regards to your papa for raising a senseless nonentity that doesn't respect people and their opinions and choices in a democratic setting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Haaland21: 2:13pm On Mar 27
meum:
Our electoral system is so corrupt that it is almost impossible for the people to choose who they want.

The other thing is tr!bali.sm. We all saw it at work last year.

Nothing like tribalism...

You cant force everyone to choose your candidate.

You call everyone names, and when election reach, you would be crying tribalism.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Penguin2: 2:13pm On Mar 27
papalsayer:

That word mum always sounded cringy and wrong to me in this context but guess what it's correct. Had to consult ifa to know this
Lol! We didn’t eat our school fees down here.👌
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Igbek76: 2:14pm On Mar 27
Fake 63 plus years old man claiming to be youth.
419 tribalist.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by HRMK: 2:18pm On Mar 27
nigeria's presidential election has made obi popular!an election that costs him nothing!
not even a kobo but had to source through crowd and foreign funding!unlike duo of atiku and tinubu who had to spend through the nose to finance their campaign!what an opportunist!!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by hslbroker2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27
SoNature:
Nigeria is too big and indecent to have young people win presidential elections. The next president of Nigeria must be a former governor from APC or PDP. Nigeria's elections are predictable. Congratulations to the new Presido.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by meum: 2:26pm On Mar 27
Haaland21:

Nothing like tribalism...

You cant force everyone to choose your candidate.

You call everyone names, and when election reach, you would be crying tribalism.

What’s the correlation between this your comment & the issue I talked about?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by 49cents(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27
fasmukol:

Your response has already shown how your father raised you. My regards to your papa for raising a senseless nonentity that doesn't respect people and their opinions and choices in a democratic setting.

Opening your gutter to call a man packaged fraud, a man whom your father could not never hope to be...is just riff raff with nothing upstairs will be running down people with integrity
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by mipeesoft(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27
Walahi your matter no dey tire devil because you're always on the same page with him, no wonder you're supporting the evil govt that brought severe hardship upon you. Get well soon broh grin
Kusu12:

Weldone obirodent slave. You and your messiah obingo are the one in pains because you've been disgracefully wailing everywhere over illusive mandate. Losers.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 4:53pm On Mar 27
49cents:

If your father did well raising you well you wont be supporting a man who spent he youth being a cocaine pusher and who is demented mob lord
It isn’t too hard to understand why you call yourself 49cents, 51 cents, still dey counter.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by fasmukol: 4:56pm On Mar 27
49cents:

Opening your gutter to call a man packaged fraud, a man whom your father could not never hope to be...is just riff raff with nothing upstairs will be running down people with integrity

Hahaha! Zombie, so you are pained because your lord and savior was called packaged fraud? I am not the only person to call him that and his successor/brother (Prof. Soludo) also testified to that. So, you can go hit your head on the wall if you are pained.

Meanwhile, my father is far better than your messiah and I don't pray for any of my relatives to be like this fraud of a man. I hope you are okay now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27
49cents:

Opening your gutter mouth to call your President who your father could never hope to become a cocaine pusher, and demented mob lord is just a riff raff with nothing upstairs will be running down people with integrity.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by 49cents(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Opening your gutter mouth to call your President who your father could never hope to become a cocaine pusher, and demented mob lord is just a riff raff with nothing upstairs will be running down people with integrity.

My father is not on some FBI record...
My father did not forge certificates or attended schools before they were established...
My father doesn't believe power must be grabbed and snatched by hook or crook...

Mostly people support people they hope to become in future..

It's not a mystery why political choices even hinders people's prayers
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by 49cents(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27
fasmukol:

Hahaha! Zombie, so you are pained because your lord and savior was called packaged fraud? I am not the only person to call him that and his successor/brother (Prof. Soludo) also testified to that. So, you can go hit your head on the wall if you are pained.

Meanwhile, my father is far better than your messiah and I don't pray for any of my relatives to be like this fraud of a man. I hope you are okay now?

Nah I am pained for you ...as young as you are you harbour tribal hate like a medal...this was the same way folks like you were defending the empty skull Buhari for 8 years....

You had better drop this load and build a future cos no one cares for you ...not even your tribesmen how much more the politicians from your tribe
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 5:28pm On Mar 27
49cents:

My father is not on some FBI record...
My father did not forge certificates or attended schools before they were established...
My father doesn't believe power must be grabbed and snatched by hook or crook...

Mostly people support people they hope to become in future..

It's not a mystery why political choices even hinders people's prayers
What is your Father’s name make we check the records?

Na so Escobar no believe say Yankee they look for am that very year.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by fasmukol: 6:04pm On Mar 27
49cents:

Nah I am pained for you ...as young as you are you harbour tribal hate like a medal...this was the same way folks like you were defending the empty skull Buhari for 8 years....

You had better drop this load and build a future cos no one cares for you ...not even your tribesmen how much more the politicians from your tribe

Guy, abeg go rest. I don't have strength for this useless discussion. What I want you to learn is that you should know how to accommodate people of diverse opinions and that no matter how you try you cant force people to see things from your perspective. The same way you are convinced about your belief is the same way they are. Bye....
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by payaseriy: 6:18pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
Does the person Gringory Yes Daddy Obi is congratulating in Dakar, have any iota of knowledge that the idiot Apga Judas exist?

Na English or French Mr Yes Daddy take congratulate Bassirou Diomaye Faye for his first-round victory?
how does that concerns u ?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Tonnyray: 6:28pm On Mar 27
In what capacity exactly?
It's a pity.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by 12chibundo: 7:00pm On Mar 27
Because people don’t vote for your candidate they are stupid right? DidirinBecause people don’t vote for your candidate they are stupid right? Didirin...
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27
meum:

I guess that’s why they spent billions on electronic voting & never really used it. Tr!balis.m would not let you reason well
there's nothing like electronic voting... U pple voted on ballot paper and it was counted at the polls manually.. what u have is results upload of the manual paper results so stop deceiving urself and others... INEC told u results collation ll be manual from polling units to Ward to Loca Govt then State headquarters then Abuja...
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27
jaxxy:

continue to speak French. So obi was nit involved in politicsor governance?

u people desecrated our democratic process are speaking French instead of calling a spade a spade?
Obi should return to PDP that's the only vehicle that can produce president aside APC u can shout or curse till tomorrow it won't change that fact
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27
OGHENAOGIE:
Obi should return to PDP that's the only vehicle that can produce president aside APC u can shout or curse till tomorrow it won't change that fact

A bad system won't produce a different outcome no party u join.

Do u think if Jonathan was determined to use do or die means buhari will win or be president?

Let's stop fooling ourselves.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Oracle411: 9:52pm On Mar 27
In what capacity? On behalf of who?

This Giringory guy is doing too much nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Ginomel(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27
blacknp:
How much did you receive from the millions entering his account? 1k Naira e no even bless you with.

Your answer showed that you are smartly challenged because I didn't see any relationship between what I said and what you replied.

And for your information, I don't need his millions. You may not understand
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by meum: 11:30pm On Mar 27
OGHENAOGIE:
there's nothing like electronic voting... U pple voted on ballot paper and it was counted at the polls manually.. what u have is results upload of the manual paper results so stop deceiving urself and others... INEC told u results collation ll be manual from polling units to Ward to Loca Govt then State headquarters then Abuja...
Money spent on BVAS that’s what I wanted to type.

Why do you guys always see anyone with a contrary view as one who belongs to the group you love to hate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki / Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC / 2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.