Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye (15324 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Brige: 9:52am On Mar 27
This is a free and fair election for you
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 9:53am On Mar 27
blacknp:
If no be laziness dey worry you, how old was President Tinubu in 1992 (32 years ago) when he was Senator representing Lagos West?

Lazy people will always find someone, or some thing to blame for their laziness & Failure.
See who they call person lazy sowore that contested for presidency did you even know he was in the ballot? I believe you might even be older than him misplaced priority
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Jayhome24: 9:54am On Mar 27
blacknp:
The Apga Judas, is an annoying idiot.

Very very and very annoying idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:54am On Mar 27
onuman:
The rest of the world would have congratulated the most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, who won the last presidential election in Nigeria, if Yakubu Mahmood and his APC had not robbed Obi victory. Nigeria would have been soaring higher by now.
I never ever heard Gringory Yes DaddyObi claim that he defeated his master Abubakar Malu Atiku who came 2nd in the election, let alone defeating the winner?

Don’t know what you Obidients are smoking & drinking that is causing this disoriented illusion?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by georgeakins: 9:55am On Mar 27
meum:
Our electoral system is so corrupt that it is almost impossible for the people to choose who they want.

The other thing is tr!bali.sm. We all saw it at work last year.

Obi go contest tire!

Jagaban is our president!
No shaking!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by onuman: 9:56am On Mar 27
Jayhome24:

Just leave the idiot useless busy body slowpoke called Gringory.

He is a jobless rich igbo man I have ever seen. Even Ekpa sef dey respect himself but not this jobless cat-voice liar.

By coming Friday you will hear he goes to Zambisa forest to break fasting with ISIS or ISWAP. No work, no business meeting or appointment, no family, even his kids stay off him to tell you he is a miserable loser.

The same way Tinubu was going all round Nigeria during Buhari administration when Tinubu went to Sokoto and announced that Yoruba and Fulani are one and brothers.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by georgeakins: 9:56am On Mar 27
Sermwell:
This would have been Nigeria but the masses are incredibly tribalistic and stupid!! grin grin

Just watch those who will quote me with their agbado infested tribalistic smelling mouth cheesy cheesy

Obi will soon be sworn in as biafran prime minister to replace Mazi Simon Ekpa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by georgeakins: 9:57am On Mar 27
SaLongs1:
He is congratulating a country who's citizens genuinely want a positive change.

The change is here.
The change is Jagaban.

Obi go contest tire!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:58am On Mar 27
Arabk25:

See who they call person lazy sowore that contested for presidency did you even know he was in the ballot? I believe you might even be older than him misplaced priority
Lazy minded thing, just imagine the nonsense senseless jargon that you purportedly typed?

James Ibori was 39 when he became governor of Delta State in 1999, What is his legacy as Governor?

If you like complain from now till Kingdom come, waiting for a messiah to come & rescue you in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by duro4chang(m): 9:59am On Mar 27
helinues:
Good, the price of goods and services in Nigeria can now reduce

https://www.nairaland.com/8043174/nearly-48hrs-later-why-hasnt

undecided
Enemies will not be happy to hear this good news.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Ceejay94: 10:00am On Mar 27
Kellie069:
He’ll still go and break fast with Muslims later today! I personally think his eyes service is just too much for a person of his capacity. Em
what's the definition of eye service?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by SaLongs1(m): 10:01am On Mar 27
georgeakins:

The change is here.
The change is Jagaban.

Obi go contest tire!
With " Ebi nkpa wa" abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:01am On Mar 27
Ceejay94:
what's the definition of eye service?
A Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by payaseriy: 10:01am On Mar 27
Kellie069:
He’ll still go and break fast with Muslims later today! I personally think his eyes service is just too much for a person of his capacity. Em
Obi dey really pepper ona o
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:05am On Mar 27
payaseriy:
Obi dey really pepper ona o
Yes by perambulating around Nigeria, opening his mouth, seeking attention, whilst Tinubu is in Aso Rock working.

Yes, he is really peppering us with mouth, yes no be today say we know, that Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by paramakina202: 10:08am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

The news of the emergence of 44 year old Bassirou Diomaye Faye as the President-Elect of Senegal in the country’s just concluded elections has been everywhere on both social and mainstream media.

But conspicuously, neither the Nigerian government nor its president, Tinubu, has said a word to the winner nearly 48hrs later.

This is an election that has been hailed as one of the best in recent times with citizens of Senegal pouring to the streets to celebrate their new leader in happiness and joy.

Why is Tinubu and his government mum?

Is he scared the result of the election would embolden Nigerian youths the more?

Or he just has an aversion for a properly conducted election that reflects the will of the people?

Don’t forget that Senegal is an ECOWAS country and Tinubu is the Chairperson of ECOWAS.

Tinubu cannot hail a credible election in West africa as it is threat to him.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 10:08am On Mar 27
blacknp:
Lazy minded thing, just imagine the nonsense senseless jargon that you purportedly typed?

James Ibori was 39 when he became governor of Delta State in 1999, What is his legacy as Governor?

If you like complain from now till Kingdom come, waiting for a messiah to come & rescue you in Nigeria.
So since ibori didn't keep any legacy is that a discouragement of you not contesting for a young guy like sowore or you not been active politically lol this life is a pity
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by travelzcruix: 10:08am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

The news of the emergence of 44 year old Bassirou Diomaye Faye as the President-Elect of Senegal in the country’s just concluded elections has been everywhere on both social and mainstream media.

But conspicuously, neither the Nigerian government nor its president, Tinubu, has said a word to the winner nearly 48hrs later.

This is an election that has been hailed as one of the best in recent times with citizens of Senegal pouring to the streets to celebrate their new leader in happiness and joy.

Why is Tinubu and his government mum?

Is he scared the result of the election would embolden Nigerian youths the more?

Or he just has an aversion for a properly conducted election that reflects the will of the people?

Don’t forget that Senegal is an ECOWAS country and Tinubu is the Chairperson of ECOWAS.
The silence got me wandering? why is it not celeberared across Africa?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:09am On Mar 27
Arabk25:

Lol you way no they lazy what stops you from contesting so you can also be shown in as a senator representing only God knows where you come from. Atleast as at then Nigeria has never been this corrupt politically
You dey complain, you come dey ask me question?

Me I no wan be politician, I don’t have the time to serve ungrateful people, I have better things to do for myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by georgeakins: 10:10am On Mar 27
Kingpele:
This could have been Nigeria if not that they grab it and run away with the mandate of sane Nigerians ...with the help of thier zombies...who's still suffering hardship like the rest of the citizens...

Obi will soon be sworn in as a replacement for Mazi Simon Ekpa .

Obi is our incoming biaflan prime minister

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:12am On Mar 27
travelzcruix:

The silence got me wandering? why is it not celeberared across Africa?
People across Africa should be celebrating because Senegal just elected a new president, what concerns them & you?

This your joblessness is beginning to turn into something else o?

An idle mind, they say it the devil’s workshop.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 10:15am On Mar 27
blacknp:
You dey complain, you come dey ask me question?

Me I no wan be politician, I don’t have the time to serve ungrateful people, I have better things to do for myself.
I don't want to be a politician either so what's the fight with keyboard all about
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:17am On Mar 27
Arabk25:

So since ibori didn't keep any legacy is that a discouragement of you not contesting for a young guy like sowore or you not been active politically lol this life is a pity
What concerns me with Sowore that I know is just wasting his time?

Even House of Representatives he cannot win in Ondo State, which Igbo person in Eastern Nigeria will vote for sowore to become President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Ginomel(m): 10:18am On Mar 27
Jnrprince1:
This man look for something else to do. I come in peace

Are you aware that even if he is sleeping, hundreds of millions is entering his account.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:19am On Mar 27
Ginomel:

Are you aware that even if he is sleeping, hundreds of millions is entering his account.
How much did you receive from the millions entering his account? 1k Naira e no even bless you with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by meum: 10:23am On Mar 27
georgeakins:

Obi go contest tire!

Jagaban is our president!
No shaking!
For you guys, everything is about Obi. The man really lives rent free in you guys empty heads.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 10:24am On Mar 27
Arabk25:

I don't want to be a politician either so what's the fight with keyboard all about
What fight, with who? Na Gringory Yes Daddy Obi I dey abuse for been a Hypocrite prying on the mind of the weak & gullible as some messiah.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Morenikeji090(m): 10:28am On Mar 27
A man that can never become a president of Nigerian they should keep deceiving themselves. Lol
money121:
But refuse to congratulate

B. A. T

Eyes services master grin
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Jackipapa: 10:28am On Mar 27
Dino Melaye rule Senegal!
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by emkz: 10:30am On Mar 27
onuman:

So I can't congratulate the Senegalese young man; only Tinubu can? You are nuts and all nuts.

As what exactly?

Responsible citizens wait for their leader to issue the congratulations on behalf of himself and his country, and they simply line up behind their leaders.

Jumping to issue congratulations before the CinC reeks of naivety.

Thank you for calling me nuts and all nuts. You obviously do not know any better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:32am On Mar 27
Racoon:
Senegal demonstrated what it means to conduct and win a democratic election. Shame on the giant on Africa.
okay because 65 years old man OBI did not win the election? My friend go and rest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Jayhome24: 10:33am On Mar 27
onuman:

The same way Tinubu was going all round Nigeria during Buhari administration when Tinubu went to Sokoto and announced that Yoruba and Fulani are one and brothers.

Your reasoning capacity is extremely low and that is why you have no capacity to respond to comment with relevancy.

Pls tell mew when did Tinubu contested for presidency and lost and he started going to those Fulani you mentioned the way obi lost and he is so joblessly walking from pillar to post loke an iddiot wasting his little left energy

Pls talk to me when your senses are fully fix back but for now pls excuse me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) / Presidency, Senate To Clash Over Magu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.