Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye (15321 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Tinubu Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Diomaye Faye / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Asonaijaaso: 9:17am On Mar 27
Peter Obi leaves for Umrah next week.

Standby for pictures !!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:17am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

Stupid goat Gringory Obi, who are you, congratulating vie which capacity?

Must always want to feel important.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by rotadeco27: 9:19am On Mar 27
kmaster007:
Tinubu,Atiku and Obi are all birds from same feather's....
Aptly said and submitted.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Nauttyprof(m): 9:23am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

The news of the emergence of 44 year old Bassirou Diomaye Faye as the President-Elect of Senegal in the country’s just concluded elections has been everywhere on both social and mainstream media.

But conspicuously, neither the Nigerian government nor its president, Tinubu, has said a word to the winner nearly 48hrs later.

This is an election that has been hailed as one of the best in recent times with citizens of Senegal pouring to the streets to celebrate their new leader in happiness and joy.

Why is Tinubu and his government mum?

Is he scared the result of the election would embolden Nigerian youths the more?

Or he just has an aversion for a properly conducted election that reflects the will of the people?

Don’t forget that Senegal is an ECOWAS country and Tinubu is the Chairperson of ECOWAS.

It is reasoning as this that makes question how some people are just bent on Nigeria failing. Can you tell me if other world leaders or African leaders have done the same? It's just sick.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:23am On Mar 27
Kingpele:
This could have been Nigeria if not that they grab it and run away with the mandate of sane Nigerians ...with the help of thier zombies...who's still suffering hardship like the rest of the citizens...
Humpty Dumpty King Pele who stopped you from entering politics.

Typical lazy minded attitude, blame others for your own docileness.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by jaxxy(m): 9:24am On Mar 27
SoNature:
Nigeria is too big and indecent to have young people win presidential elections. The next president of Nigeria must be a former governor from APC or PDP. Nigeria's elections are predictable. Congratulations to the new Presido.

because We are not running a democratic system or have strong democratic institutions.
How old was Obama when he became president of the US?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 9:24am On Mar 27
Over eye neck dead body to see and allow young politicians at their fourthees (40) become the president of this nation. It's highly impossible. With eye neck the old politicians have hope of not allowing that happen
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:24am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

The news of the emergence of 44 year old Bassirou Diomaye Faye as the President-Elect of Senegal in the country’s just concluded elections has been everywhere on both social and mainstream media.

But conspicuously, neither the Nigerian government nor its president, Tinubu, has said a word to the winner nearly 48hrs later.

This is an election that has been hailed as one of the best in recent times with citizens of Senegal pouring to the streets to celebrate their new leader in happiness and joy.

Is he scared the result of the election would embolden Nigerian youths the more?

Or he just has an aversion for a properly conducted election that reflects the will of the people?

Don’t forget that Senegal is an ECOWAS country and Tinubu is the Chairperson of ECOWAS.
What kind of nonsense is this?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Treasure17(m): 9:25am On Mar 27
Our 95 years old president is ashamed to congratulate him grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by victorclean(f): 9:25am On Mar 27
The real president of Nigeria. Unfortunately they are begging you to help the drug peddler with advice on how to govern
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Bitterkolatea4: 9:26am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

grin grin
Una too funny for this nairaland, even the results has not been announced officially sef.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Jayhome24: 9:28am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

You be mumu I swear, so congratulatory someone now an achievement? Pls all ye obidients stop talking when it comes to politics pls shut up!!!

44 years my a s s I bet you in 4 years time Senegallese go gather stone and stone him mark my word. I watched some of his campaign I noticed this guy will ends up like the motherfucker George Weah of Liberia.

Stop all these unecessary political emotion, been energetic does not translate to political performance.

Yaya Bello do go for boxing gym pls where are his performance?

George Weah was a footballer a Ballo D'or winner pls show me his energetic performance than sleeping with actresses?

Desmond Elliot of Lagos is very energetic pls where are his performance?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:28am On Mar 27
Treasure17:
Our 95 years old president is ashamed to congratulate him grin
Poverty of the mind & body na curse.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 9:29am On Mar 27
blacknp:
Humpty Dumpty King Pele who stopped you from entering politics.

Typical lazy minded attitude, blame others for your own docileness.
Its total waste of time when those old cargos are still their to be the leaders of tomorrow till eternity eg Tilumbu. How can one succeed in politics as a young youth when people like tinubu and atiku are still alive
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Tareq1105: 9:29am On Mar 27
SoNature:
Nigeria is too big and corrupt to have young people win presidential elections. The next president of Nigeria must be a former governor from APC or PDP. Nigeria's elections are predictable. Congratulations to the new Presido.

95% of our youths have corrupt mindset.

In fact, their tendency to corruption is so high that you can't even entrust a sensitive position to them in the office.

One told me (jokingly he said) just like week that if he was able to lay his hands on #15m, he would japa. He's a fresh graduate who just finished his Nysc about a year ago.

This is someone whose take home is #197,000 monthly. He's not even thinking of how to grow his career and learn the rudiments of our line of business.

Who would put him in Revenue Section?

Nigerian youths are more corrupt than those they are currently abusing see Yeye Bello vs EFCC NLR 2024🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:30am On Mar 27
Jayhome24:

You be mumu I swear, so congratulatory someone now an achievement? Pls all ye obidients stop talking when it comes to politics pls shut up!!!

44 years my a s s I bet you in 4 years time Senegallese go gather stone and stone him mark my word. I watched some of his campaign I noticed this guy will ends up like the motherfucker George Weah of Liberia.

Stop all these unecessary political emotion, been energetic does not translate to political performance.

Yaya Bello do go for boxing gym pls where are his performance?

George Weah was a footballer a Ballo D'or winner pls show me his energetic performance than sleeping with actresses?

Desmond Elliot of Lagos is very energetic plsxwhere are his performance?
You dey mind that confused myopic penguin2?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:32am On Mar 27
Arabk25:

Its total waste of time when those old cargos are still their to be the leaders of tomorrow till eternity eg Tilumbu. How can one succeed in politics as a young youth when people like tinubu and atiku are still alive
If no be laziness dey worry you, how old was President Tinubu in 1992 (32 years ago) when he was Senator representing Lagos West?

Lazy people will always find someone, or some thing to blame for their laziness & Failure.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Treasure17(m): 9:33am On Mar 27
blacknp:
Poverty of the mind & body na curse.
To you.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by themanderon: 9:37am On Mar 27
helinues:
Good, the price of goods and services in Nigeria can now reduce

https://www.nairaland.com/8043174/nearly-48hrs-later-why-hasnt

undecided

The price of goods and services your Lord and savior wickedly jacked up abi?
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 9:37am On Mar 27
The only crime Peter obi commit in this country is to contest election with the drug lord who happens to be the grandfather of all sane individuals in this country what a show of shame. Our mumu no too much? In the voice of asari docubo
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by emkz: 9:39am On Mar 27
There are certain functions that are the sole dictate of the President of a country.

It is the job of the president of a country to congratulate the winner of a presidential election in another country on behalf of a country.

Peter Obi congratulating the winner of the election in Senegal is an attempt to usurp the powers of the president of Nigeria. It is also an attempt to undermine the president of his own country.

He is congratulating the winner in Senegal as what? As a stakeholder in Nigeria? Does he have presidential authority to do it?

I pray he doesn't win the 2027 elections as he has proven to be vile, divisive, naive and lacks respect for the country and the current leadership.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Jayhome24: 9:41am On Mar 27
blacknp:
Stupid goat Gringory Obi, who are you, congratulating vie which capacity?

Must always want to feel important.

Just leave the idiot useless busy body slowpoke called Gringory.

He is a jobless rich igbo man I have ever seen. Even Ekpa sef dey respect himself but not this jobless cat-voice liar.

By coming Friday you will hear he goes to Zambisa forest to break fasting with ISIS or ISWAP. No work, no business meeting or appointment, no family, even his kids stay off him to tell you he is a miserable loser.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Lanretoye(m): 9:42am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

useless usual way of their thinking,show me a thread of Senegalese president congratulating tinubu after the election and tell me if it is mandatory for one president to congratulate the other.una no Dey ever reason proper except when I comes to drugs peddling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by NwokoloOwa: 9:43am On Mar 27
Penguin2:

What we have now are provisional results. The Electoral body has not announced the final collated results.

No sane President of a sovereign nation will congratulate any winner in a Presidential Election or indeed any elections until the final results are announced. You people like typing with sentiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:44am On Mar 27
Jayhome24:

Just leave the idiot useless busy body slowpoke called Gringory.

He is a jobless rich igbo man I have ever seen. Even Ekpa sef dey respect himself but not this jobless cat-voice liar.

By coming Friday you will hear he goes to Zambisa forest to break fasting with ISIS or ISWAP. No work, no business meeting or appointment, no family, even his kids stay off him to tell you he is a miserable loser.
The Apga Judas, is an annoying idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by Arabk25: 9:46am On Mar 27
blacknp:
If no be laziness dey worry you, how old was President Tinubu in 1992 (32 years ago) when he was Senator representing Lagos West?

Lazy people will always find someone, or some thing to blame for their laziness & Failure.
Lol you way no they lazy what stops you from contesting so you can also be shown in as a senator representing only God knows where you come from. Atleast as at then Nigeria has never been this corrupt politically
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:47am On Mar 27
emkz:
There are certain functions that are the sole dictate of the President of a country.

It is the job of the president of a country to congratulate the winner of a presidential election in another country on behalf of a country.

Peter Obi congratulating the winner of the election in Senegal is an attempt to usurp the powers of the president of Nigeria. It is also an attempt to undermine the president of his own country.

He is congratulating the winner in Senegal as what? As a stakeholder in Nigeria? Does he have presidential authority to do it?

I pray he doesn't win the 2027 elections as he has proven to be vile, divisive, naive and lacks respect for the country and the current leadership.

Who is this Peter Obi, who knows, or has heard of the idiot in Dakar?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by onuman: 9:47am On Mar 27
The rest of the world would have congratulated the most qualified presidential candidate, Peter Obi, who won the last presidential election in Nigeria, if Yakubu Mahmood and his APC had not robbed Obi victory. Nigeria would have been soaring higher by now.
Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by yemmight(m): 9:47am On Mar 27
Peter Obi is grandfather also like Tinubu. He should also not come out again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by blacknp(m): 9:51am On Mar 27
yemmight:
Peter Obi is grandfather also like Tinubu. He should also not come out again.
If he likes let him come out 5 more times, until he is 81, he will never win once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Congratulates Senegalese President-Elect, Bassirou Diomaye Faye by onuman: 9:51am On Mar 27
emkz:

So I can't congratulate the Senegalese young man; only Tinubu can? You are nuts and all nuts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 / Tribunal Upholds Ekweremadu's Election / Nationwide Blackout Imminent As Power Generation Falls Below 3,000MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.