Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,208 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award (29487 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by FaceTanke: 8:01pm On Mar 27
Femi was stupid for that award
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by adikings22: 8:01pm On Mar 27
Its normal for the actress to react since she is female and a male is being given a title that's naturally for a female. However, Femi might be seeing Bobrisky as female because he is prolly of her....! You know now! Nothing is new under the earth. You feel me?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Judolisco(m): 8:01pm On Mar 27
Bjteensdes24:
This femi Adebayo truly fall hand. As a good Muslim, you can reject if you are not supporting it. Haram is haram there is no way you can make it good or healthy
bobrisky no be Muslim grin

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Damian911: 8:01pm On Mar 27
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I somehow feel hunger is responsible for this debacle.
If not that you're hungry what has hunger got to do with this?
Silly hungry Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by etrange: 8:02pm On Mar 27
Bob watching and laughing grin
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by phemmie06(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27
His success her problem.... BTW has this clash reduce the price of Rice and fish?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Dskillful(m): 8:02pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being

Slapped his dad? I can't imagine this
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by rollywise(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27
NothingDoMe:
Lol. I somehow feel hunger is responsible for this debacle.

I swear. In the middle of all these someone received one million while others are wailing in hunger
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by davidtemi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being
In a movie right

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by spiSeyi: 8:04pm On Mar 27
Most of these artiste are coded LGBTQ geng the award organizers, Dayo and Bob should be arrested undecided because they are more of influence to the youths and if nothing is done LGBTQ might spread like wild fire in Nigeria. Nah so e take start for SA ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by kingalli2(m): 8:04pm On Mar 27
dododawa1:
Celebrity

Rubbish

People

Nonsense
All these yeyebrities are in Nigeria and they know the current situation in the country, none of them can use their influence to stage a protest or call on the government to do something.

Nawa for some people shai, imagine he/she Idries and portable are some people problem. People are hungry ooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by NothingDoMe: 8:04pm On Mar 27
Damian911:
Everybody is not like you
You're hungry bro talk true and stop this your dumb generalization
Lol. Calm down. It's nothing personal. 🤣
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Joshsage: 8:05pm On Mar 27
Abeg that one no concern me... Pls is Opay App (network) working fine... Abi na for my side here... I'm very curious,... Don't know was strong with them
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by NothingDoMe: 8:05pm On Mar 27
rollywise:

I swear. In the middle of all these someone received one million while others are wailing in hunger
That could be where the problem lies. Others no see shishi. 🤣🤣
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by udemzyudex(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27
Obakoolex:
grin All of them no get sense but femi get small because he's doing it for the gram.

Dayo Amusan: dead career trying to resurrect

Bobrisky: crazy being that prefer having hole to a dick...suppose get life imprisonment

Which stupid gram?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Honestey: 8:09pm On Mar 27
If I understand very well both awards for male and female best dressed went for males only. Kikikikik, Bobrisky causing trouble o

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Honestfrend: 8:11pm On Mar 27
muyico:

What?

U don't mean it?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by yemmight(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27
This Femi is mumu honestly.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by tiswell(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27
muyico:
the dad failed to conduct a proper DNA 🧬 on him,now that's the resultant after-effect.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by iamtoofan: 8:14pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
Femi Adebayo has done nothing wrong.

Mr & Mrs Bobrisky has done nothing wrong

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime..

Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo..

Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

Maybe we are not bothered because we understand LIFO, besides you don't have to be descendant of Adam smith to understand a marketer or distributor that bought goods @ $1/#1800 rate can't drop price on stock cos dollar is now #1300

If Naira maintains consistency, overtime distributor/seller will reduce prices as old stock fade out. just pray Naira keeps gaining

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by favour32(m): 8:18pm On Mar 27
Na WA for that man called BOBRISKY

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Haaland21: 8:21pm On Mar 27
muyico:

Enemy of progress..... it was a film, not real.

Be careful of misleading people, they were acting, and that was what he was told to do.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by AfDapone: 8:22pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

Mr & Mrs Bobrisky has done nothing wrong and no offence

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

Guy, let Nigerians have a break, they will some return to their senses.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Inspirer1: 8:22pm On Mar 27
Sheuns:
All these for a movie that won’t gross up to 500M Naira.
the title of the movie we don't even know, instead of them publicising the movie, it's another thing they are giving attention

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by ppogba: 8:22pm On Mar 27
Honestfrend:

What?

U don't mean it?

Femi Adebayo said in an INTERVIEW that the worst day in his acting career was the day he had to slap his dad in a play they acted together.

The idiot you all are quoting did not give the proper perspective.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by blowjohn(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27
The culture vultures.
The gay mafias are slowly creeping in.

They are cancelling who they can in Hollywood.

Nowadays u see men wearing earrings everywhere. If u think it's fashion ur on a long thing.
My problem is how they're trying hard to bully straight people. Like wtf!

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Haaland21: 8:22pm On Mar 27
Honestfrend:

What?

U don't mean it?

Ignore the lies.
It was in a film.....You follow the director lead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by erospecial: 8:23pm On Mar 27
Yorubas of disgrace despite all the biggest churches on earth GOs!!!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Haaland21: 8:23pm On Mar 27
ppogba:

Femi Adebayo said in an INTERVIEW that the worst day in his acting career was the day he had to slap his dad in a play they acted together.

The idiot you all are quoting did not give the proper perspective.

Dont mind the stupid olodo misleading people.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Sheuns(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27
Inspirer1:
the title of the movie we don't even know, instead of them publicising the movie, it's another thing they are giving attention

The movie is titled Ajakaju (Beast of two worlds).
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by ncoolsome(m): 8:28pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

All this Gaybriel speaking for their own...whose fooling you with your shallow level of thinking ??if not what has dollar got to do with the topic,moral decadence is been thrown out of the window,where a man wants to dress and behave like a woman and you must either be for or against this...Have you thought about the young teens,growing up watching bobrisky and co...10 years ago your likes won't come out publicly to do this,abeggi.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

if bobrisky and femi adebayo are the problem of the nigerian youths, why is it your problem that it is your problem?

the family is the foundation of the society.

the woman you say is selling provision in your streets and markets, what makes them women?

is it the same thing that makes bobrisky a woman?

can you bobrisky a woman same way you call those traders on the street women?

and if femi adebayo and bobrisky are redefining the family based on what a woman is and is not, then it should ne the concern of everybody.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Rita Dominic's 41st Birthday Party, Dances With Kate Henshaw (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.