Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award (29485 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by seuncyrus(m): 10:33am On Mar 28
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! [b]He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? [/b]Or wasteful being

Are you serious ??
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Adamrealman78: 12:05pm On Mar 28
With all this brohaha between socialites and politicians, Nigeria still want state police.every state police go get caucus .even federal no go fit control them.the oppression continues. I wonder what the country will be in a years time.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Damian911: 1:53pm On Mar 28
NothingDoMe:
Bobrisky? Na you? Leave me na. I nor go comment for una matter again. 😂
Incoherent jargons
Hunger seems to be responsible for your lack of comprehension
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by NothingDoMe: 2:11pm On Mar 28
Damian911:

Incoherent jargons
Hunger seems to be responsible for your lack of comprehension

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28
emperor4love:
slapping his dad was on a movie set nd he apologise after de scene
imagine? Can u do dat bcus of movie or money? Notinz on this earth wil make me slap my mom or dad. Even my sibling too
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28
Haaland21:

Enemy of progress..... it was a film, not real.

Be careful of misleading people, they were acting, and that was what he was told to do.

can u do dat bcus of money? Both quran and Bible said we should honour and respect. Obey our parent. Both religion condemn slapping our parent
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28
Honestfrend:

What?
U don't mean it?
google search it??
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:55pm On Mar 28
davidtemi:
In a movie right
can u do dat bcus of movie money?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28
Dskillful:

Slapped his dad? I can't imagine this
search it on net?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28
shadrach77:
He slapped his dad? Really? When? Why?
search it on facebook video?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28
seuncyrus:

Are you serious ??
d interview is on net for u to testify! Search 4 it
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Olurondo: 2:59pm On Mar 28
I like Dayo Amusa and Femi Adebayo.I don't have anything against both of them but let us call a spade a spade.I think it is very idiotic,irrational, unreasonable and morally unjustifiable to announce the transgender called Bobrisky as "best dressed female".It is utmost disrespect for the female gender.Femi Adebayo was indeed very stupid for making that nonsense announcement. If he was thoughtful enough about his brand and reputation.The judges that voted for Bobrisky are bastards.This male transgender prostitute called bobrisky should be rotting in jail,Nigeria law is against homosexuality so why is the fool still walking freely on the streets of lagos.Femi Adebayo and the foolish judges should make an unreserved apology about this their misdeed and misdemeanor!!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28
friday2011:

Slapped his dad? Are you joking or you are serious?
Abeg when was that?
search it online?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 3:01pm On Mar 28
Lamasta:

Oga edit this your misleading and fake quote before you go soil person innocent name....
google search it first? If is lies! Come and crusify me here!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28
Christlike01:

He slapped his dad ?!!! I can't believe that anyway,you must be joking!
im not! Search 4 it!!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by davidtemi(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28
muyico:
can u do dat bcus of movie money?
But dey are doing dat. It is their career so...
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28
davidtemi:

But dey are doing dat. It is their career so...
again d law and commandment Of GOD?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by davidtemi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28
muyico:
again d law and commandment Of GOD?
tell me u have not watched a movie they do such before
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by muyico(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28
davidtemi:

tell me u have not watched a movie they do such before
We gat oda way we do it!! "editing" but can u do d same to ur dad?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by davidtemi(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28
muyico:
We gat oda way we do it!! "editing" but can u do d same to ur dad?
u have just ended the back and forth on this topic my brother, EDITING !
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Lamasta(m): 4:33pm On Mar 28
muyico:
google search it first? If is lies! Come and crusify me here!

ppogba:

Femi Adebayo said in an INTERVIEW that the worst day in his acting career was the day he had to slap his dad in a play they acted together.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by shadrach77: 6:03pm On Mar 28
muyico:
search it on facebook video?
I don't have to search it. If you are saying the truth you should be able to tell everyone on here cry
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by MrPRevailer(m): 7:00pm On Mar 28
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

Femi Adebayo has done nothing wrong.

Mr & Mrs Bobrisky has done nothing wrong and no offence

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

Shut up that dirty mouth please.

There are many matters that need to be addressed. Finance is just one of many.
Moral decadence is another major one.

If you can't protect your children and family from rotten culture, allow others to protect theirs.... Less than Nigerian.

Sanity is a very concerning issue.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by PropertyBuying(f): 9:08pm On Mar 28
It's a theatre of comedy in the Nigerian Nollywood.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are The Reason The Likes Of Davido And Olamide Sing Trash / Joke Silva & Olu Jacobs Throwback Photos / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.