Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award (29475 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by DenreleDave(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27
iamtoofan:

Maybe we are not bothered because we understand LIFO, besides you don't have to be descendant of Adam smith to understand a marketer or distributor that bought goods @ $1/#1800 rate can't drop price on stock cos dollar is now #1300

If Naira maintains consistency, overtime distributor/seller will reduce prices as old stock fade out. just pray Naira keeps gaining

So what about distributors that bought good at 1000 per dollar and hiked the price to 1800 per dollar....

If they can easily hike price, why is it hard to bring it down now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Smithwilliams826: 8:30pm On Mar 27
Na film Dem dey act.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Djmadrid(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27
Judolisco:
portable no be Muslim grin
Even Bobo na Muslim

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Kukutente23: 8:31pm On Mar 27
post=129139981:
BobRisky and the people that gave him the award are all mad people.
Arrant nonsense.
Orisirisi something
But you're also like bobrisky now
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by emperor4love(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27
Wen we tell u guys dt lgbt is coming boldly una tin say na play

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Uncletony(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27
See these sophisticated morons with their bad breath. U both should shot the fu*king soak away pit .
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by SayGod: 8:33pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

Femi Adebayo has done nothing wrong.

Mr & Mrs Bobrisky has done nothing wrong and no offence

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

Oga, mk food nur kill you……..Man shall live without food. This LGBT of a thing gats to be stopped. These people are digging their disgusting fingers into our society.

At first e go be just laugh, just like this idris (bob) matter… soon e go be law, if you think I’m lying look at America and Canada. This so called bobrisky winning best dressed female was premeditated don’t think it just happened. If we don’t stop this madness, these people will indoctrinate our children. This is war, they are not playing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by sirjoggy(m): 8:36pm On Mar 27
Joshsage:
Abeg that one no concern me... Pls is Opay App (network) working fine... Abi na for my side here... I'm very curious,... Don't know was strong with them
I thought is only me
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by emperor4love(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being
slapping his dad was on a movie set nd he apologise after de scene

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by HisaacPlus: 8:38pm On Mar 27
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6wJC-J7R3Y?si=4UHa4_cmR-nn56-Z

Actress Dayo Amusa has slammed Femi Adebayo after her replied her post about him being the one behind the whole saga, he then replied by saying that his success is her problem.

Femi Adebayo has been receiving heat online for announcing Bobrisky as the best dressed female at an event in Lagos last weekend. Dayo Amusa, the college of the actor also shared a video online in which she berated him for making such an announcement.

On Tuesday night, Dayo and Femi's wife, Aladuke, had a spat online after Aladuke slammed Dayo for publicly calling out her husband when she could have called him and privately expressed her disappointment. .

Dayo Amusa in seeing the comment replied him. . She said she was surprised that he would even think of such just because they are having a misunderstanding. The actress mentioned that Femi had called her earlier in the day asking that she does another video recording as damage control. She said she was skeptical if it will not affect the event they went for.

The actress also revealed that herself and Femi Adebayo even had a three way call with the organizer of the event and that the organizer mentioned to her that she should hold on so she can brainstorm with her team to know whether the damage-control video from Dayo will be necessary. Dayo Amusa said she was still waiting for the response when Femi's wife took to social media to call her out, heaping insults on her.

Source: Yabaleftonline, Instablog9ja @IG

Femi did this in the sprit of Rahmadan. Lmao
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by ASHTAROTH: 8:39pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

You are thinking with your anus sir/ma.
If things seem unclear, don't hesitate to ask.
There are people who can explain. We are facing an echo of history here. The way things are playing out reminds me of significant changes in past societies, like Stalin's Russia and Nazi Germany. A shift in norms often starts subtly before it fully takes form. Usually under the guise of contemporary advancement and following the crowd. Just as Stalin's Russia and Nazi Germany started on an abstractuve level- the events in recent times could just be the precursors to transformative shifts in Nigeria and I really don't want to see our ideals stolen away by some woke nonsense.
This is how it starts, often subtle yet existential warning for us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Agapeunit(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27
erospecial:
Yorubas of disgrace despite all the biggest churches on earth GOs!!!
Ur brain done bend,na tribalism go finish u! As if shits worst than this has not happened in ur place continiously.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by otherway: 8:49pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being

Slapped his dad haaaaa!

How sure are you?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by iamtoofan: 8:55pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

So what about distributors that bought good at 1000 per dollar and hiked the price to 1800 per dollar....

If they can easily hike price, why is it hard to bring it down now

The priority of a seller is "profit" and "restock"

lemme use a simple analogy, as a frozen food seller you bought carton of chicken at 43k then you intend to make 3k gain on top

then suddenly Fx rate goes up and carton of chicken goes for 50k from distributor .. new cost price

if you decide as a child of God you must sell at cost price you bought it i.e 43 + 3 = 46k

After you sell your last stock finish how will you restock when new price is 50k

remember that 46k your profit dey inside, you don even forfeit am but e no still reach ... where will 4k deficit come from can you bear such loss

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by kunle75(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27
press9jatv:
Hmm 🤔 Actress Dayo Amusa dey vex gan ooooo. Femi ADEBAYO is been exposed here. Meanwhile, for you that missed the words from actress Dayo Amusa, hear what she said here. Actress, Dayo Amusa reacts to Bobrisky winning the Best Dressed Female award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biprO3YlIZk

Even though I don't like all this razz calling themselves Nollywood or whatever.
For the sake or moral and societal sanity I support her view on this,its absurd and against our culture.
I don't know why people like Bob whatever he calls himself hasn't been taken off the street, that boy is a colossus failure to this generation and the next to come.
Fools everywhere, that Femi Adebayo just soiled all the things his father and himself are known and stands for.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Kog45(m): 9:02pm On Mar 27
Bjteensdes24:
This femi Adebayo truly fall hand. As a good Muslim, you can reject if you are not supporting it. Haram is haram there is no way you can make it good or healthy
Person wey Dey promote trophy beer na good Muslim

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Cantonese: 9:04pm On Mar 27
But they are all in show business. Truly what’s Dayo Amusa’s problem with Bobrisky’s and Femi’s success.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by globalresource: 9:05pm On Mar 27
Felabrity:
Man and woman fighting over a man is wild

I wanted to comment my reserve but bobrisky suppose dey jail

But he hasn't broken any law
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by kunle75(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27
iamtoofan:

The priority of a seller is "profit" and "restock"

lemme use a simple analogy, as a frozen food seller you bought carton of chicken at 43k then you intend to make 3k gain on top

then suddenly Fx rate goes up and carton of chicken goes for 50k from distributor .. new cost price

if you decide as a child of God you must sell at cost price you bought it i.e 43 + 3 = 46k

After you sell your last stock finish how will you restock when new price is 50k

remember that 46k your profit dey inside, you don even forfeit am but e no still reach ... where will 4k deficit come from can you bear such loss

I love your analogy, so simple for a layman like us to understand, but you never point fingers directly on whom to be blamed for indiscriminate FX as regards prices of commodities.
Because, the distributor,seller and buyers are not the regulator who made those policies. We all know SS &DD are directly affected by FX .
I want to learn please
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by nstore: 9:06pm On Mar 27
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Bjteensdes24: 9:11pm On Mar 27
Judolisco:
bobrisky no be Muslim grin
That one is lost since he started transgender

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by jadyclem(m): 9:11pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:

This was how it started in the U.S with Hollywood brainwashing everyone that they are now very confuse that they're struggling to define "who a woman is".

They used that stunt to test the waters to see if Nigerians will react. If nobody had spoken up, before you would realize what's going on you'll see men playing love roles with men will become a thing in our movies and nonsense homosexualism will be normalized.

It's good everyone speak up now so that such nonsense will not become normalized in our society.

How did someone like bobrisky even became a celeb in Nigeria? Bobrisky being a celeb means we are low-key accepting such nonsense in our society. And it's really sad!

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Damian911: 9:14pm On Mar 27
NothingDoMe:
Lol. Calm down. It's nothing personal. 🤣
You're mistaking me for your self already
Better go find sontin chop before contemplating suicide or ritual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by flokii: 9:15pm On Mar 27
Femi Adebayo messed up big time.. why announce a confused man as best dressed female when he isn't one.
Was he expecting the real females at the event to clap for him or what?

Oga Bello no dey behave in this manner, why is his son creating problems all over the place.. or is he one of Bob's lovers?.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by jadyclem(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27
SayGod:

Oga, mk food nur kill you……..Man shall live without food. This LGBT of a thing gats to be stopped. These people are digging their disgusting fingers into our society.

At first e go be just laugh, just like this idris (bob) matter… soon e go be law, if you think I’m lying look at America and Canada. This so called bobrisky winning best dressed female was premeditated don’t think it just happened. If we don’t stop this madness, these people will indoctrinate our children. This is war, they are not playing.

Very true. That was how it started in the U.S with Hollywood. Now it's worse than a cancer in their society. If we don't speak up now and condemn such nonsense of picking a man as best dressed female, they may start normalizing homosexuality in our movies and make it a norm.

It's better we speak up now and stop such from being a norm in our society than cry later

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Originalsly: 9:28pm On Mar 27
Hmmm ... seems to be an epidemic .... people body maturing into adulthood .....but not their brain
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by dododawa1: 9:36pm On Mar 27
kingalli2:

Nonsense
All these yeyebrities are in Nigeria and they know the current situation in the country, none of them can use their influence to stage a protest or call on the government to do something.

Nawa for some people shai, imagine he/she Idries and portable are some people problem. People are hungry ooooooooooooo
i tired
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by iamtoofan: 9:37pm On Mar 27
kunle75:

I love your analogy, so simple for a layman like us to understand, but you never point fingers directly on whom to be blamed for indiscriminate FX as regards prices of commodities.
Because, the distributor,seller and buyers are not the regulator who made those policies. We all know SS &DD are directly affected by FX .
I want to learn please

I don't get the question can you break it down, i also belong to the layman class
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by kunle75(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27
iamtoofan:

I don't get the question can you break it down, i also belong to the layman class

My question is where's do we blame in this situation?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by hardeiluxie: 9:41pm On Mar 27
My my...

Make these set of bad road molues your idol and watch your morals, the ones you contrived to accumulate fade into the thin air. They're just so parochial that i most times, wonder how they became yeyebrities.
Ever and Always, they make relevance through craps and shits.

And that feeble-minded jagunjagun, what has her pov got to do with your failure and success??66

She said the wanner didn't deserve *d the award. Fine. It was her opinion and she's libertied to voice it.
Everyb3ody ix, even if it's wrong.

Eyin oniranu wonwon yi.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Oluwaseunomo: 9:46pm On Mar 27
SayGod:

Bros abeg no kill me with laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Quarrels With A NAHCO Staff At The Airport / Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.