Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award (29476 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Adinije(f): 9:50pm On Mar 27
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

Femi Adebayo has done nothing wrong.

Mr & Mrs Bobrisky has done nothing wrong and no offence

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

Your thinking level is not anywhere close to sensible Nigerians who sees beyond the noise.

If you don't know, this is a desensitization agenda. These people are pawns the US are using to force lgbt down our throats.

If we continue to turn blind eye, one day, your 5 year old child will go to school and one yeye influencer will come to teach him/her gender fluidity nonsense.

This was how the west turn blind eye (forming woke). Guess what now? An eight years-old child can now get life-ultering surgery without parental consent.

They brainwash children in school and convince them to mutate their genitals. Is that not madness?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Bimpe29: 9:53pm On Mar 27
With deep sense of humility, Femi Adebayo is a great disappointment to the entire Muslim Ummah. His practice and sales promotion deal in respect of Trophy Beer and involvement in this LGBT related stuff contradict the teachings of Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Quebec91(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27
Said it all
DenreleDave:
Sometimes I think I should not have been a Nigerian because my thinking level and perspective is far more than being a Nigerian

The only people I think have a misplaced priorities are Nigerians who are struggled to eat and subscribe fighting over people that can afford anything they want anytime.. Nigerians are so annoying.. We leave what's important and face what's less important..

Dollars has come down, the woman selling provisions in your streets and markets has refused to Bring price of commodities down but you are not bother....

Your concerned is Bobrisky and Femi Adebayo.. Nigeria youths wake up and let's storm these greedy sellers

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by iamtoofan: 10:15pm On Mar 27
kunle75:

My question is where's do we blame in this situation?

You can blame the leaders at the elms of affair but i think we all are to be blame for the state of the nation

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by MemoriesAndMe: 10:26pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being
Where and when did the bolded happen? On a movie set? His dad is a veteran actor and what you just said may just be a part of a movie script. It's like saying Yul Edochie slaps Pete Edochie, which doesn't evenake any sense for it to even happen unless it's just a movie.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by kunle75(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27
iamtoofan:

You can blame the leaders at the elms of affair but i think we all are to be blame for the state of the nation

Am a buyer I won't be blame for bad policies or incessant price increase oooo
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by NothingDoMe: 10:38pm On Mar 27
Damian911:

You're mistaking me for your self already
Better go find sontin chop before contemplating suicide or ritual cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
You're still upset. Calm down. Lol
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Shegznation001(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27
You all expected him to drop the mic or what??
Now his only offence is because he was the presenter bah
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Damian911: 10:50pm On Mar 27
NothingDoMe:
You're still upset. Calm down. Lol
Have you finally eaten?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27
muyico:
He support d winning team. Bcus of money! I nava like femi 4 1 day! Very rude and arrogant! He slapped his dad! Is dat a son? Or wasteful being

He only slapped his dad in movies. Stop promoting lies
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Pickieox(m): 10:52pm On Mar 27
muyico:

How true is this? He slapped his dad? Is this a skills or drama? Are you for real or you just have personal hatred for him?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Gentew(m): 10:56pm On Mar 27
This lady is just stvpid and bitter... Are they not the ones inviting Bobrisky to their different social gatherings. Why didn't they crucify all the actresses that has been inviting him/her to their party. Why is it now that he/she won a female best dressed award that she is now speaking up. Dayo Amusan is an hypocrite of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Pickieox(m): 10:59pm On Mar 27
FaceTanke:
Femi was stupid for that award

Please rest FGS. He is only doing his job. He is just the announcer, the mouthpiece.

And by the way, everything was planned. The award was given to Bobrisky to make the film trend and to be the talk of town.

You guys don't really understand showbiz.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Empresa: 11:01pm On Mar 27
In as much as I don't support a cross dresser getting a female award, I want to state here that Dayo is envious of Femi Adebayo's achievement. If she is not envious, why will she attack the presenter and his career when she knows that the presenter will do the bidding of the organization. Of course he needs to do that and get paid.

Abi, she want de knack the guy permanent and the guy no gree? Then she come de chase clout, ajakaju ko alakija ni.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by PropertyBuying(f): 11:10pm On Mar 27
Why?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Christlike01: 11:58pm On Mar 27
muyico:

He slapped his dad ?!!! I can't believe that anyway,you must be joking!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by rollywise(m): 1:04am On Mar 28
NothingDoMe:
That could be where the problem lies. Others no see shishi. 🀣🀣

Hmmm.... Sense πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by PropertyBuying(f): 1:40am On Mar 28
Lol... It's just so unfortunate.
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Afrojuju2017(m): 2:29am On Mar 28
SpatialKing:
Yorubas respect each other in the mud
Yoruba is the most respectful culture I doubt that

Adults behaving like kids

From Bobrisky, Portable, Lege Naomi, Eniola, Femi all of them have really embarrassed the Yorubas this week...

A bunch of people who's fame come from public opinion what else do you expect, lege now represents the Yoruba Abi.

Ode ni e.

At least these people are holding their own kin- folk accountable what have we ever seen of your people, circle jerking and licking ass in a circle, a race of brown nosers lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by olusola200: 3:39am On Mar 28
One of femi's family will follow foot steps of bobnonsence, he or she will win award too

Femi truth must be told you mis Yan

You are just tarnishing the good name of oga bello.

Yoruba Muslim during Ramadan, your joke is too expensive,

Femi watch what you drink,
To oga bello, with due respect sir, Femi need to go for DNA test b4 one bad Apple spoil the whole basket of 🍏
Glorification of immorality

Ur brain need examination
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Mayor3600: 3:58am On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

Femi adebayo's mother is a crossdresser too. Go and verify!
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Patojargz: 4:53am On Mar 28
Nigeria na useless country! So one cannot live his life the way he/she wants?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by babz11(m): 5:26am On Mar 28
muyico:

How, where? Is it on a movie set?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Afolue(m): 6:22am On Mar 28
It’s odd, very wrong

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Passionfruitttt: 6:51am On Mar 28
Maybe they used to fvck
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Lamasta(m): 7:01am On Mar 28
muyico:

Oga edit this your misleading and fake quote before you go soil person innocent name....
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by Mercury12(m): 8:09am On Mar 28
muyico:
😳
Is it true or did you just believed rumors?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by press9jatv: 9:10am On Mar 28
kunle75:

Even though I don't like all this razz calling themselves Nollywood or whatever.
For the sake or moral and societal sanity I support her view on this,its absurd and against our culture.
I don't know why people like Bob whatever he calls himself hasn't been taken off the street, that boy is a colossus failure to this generation and the next to come.
Fools everywhere, that Femi Adebayo just soiled all the things his father and himself are known and stands for.
hmm πŸ€”
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by friday2011(m): 9:29am On Mar 28
muyico:

Slapped his dad? Are you joking or you are serious?

Abeg when was that?
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by NothingDoMe: 9:38am On Mar 28
Damian911:

Have you finally eaten?
Bobrisky? Na you? Leave me na. I nor go comment for una matter again. πŸ˜‚
Re: Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award by minato12: 10:27am On Mar 28
DenreleDave:

To be honest I don't know why I was born a Nigerian, because I see all this as a gimmick to make a joke out of a bigger joke of an award been given to a cross dresser, we should be laughing at the joke not criticism on all parts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Revealed! How Music Star, Wizkid Sold His Soul To The Devil For Fame / Jennifer Obayuwana's Birthday: Ooni Of Ife's Wife & Agbani Darego Stun / I Pay My Taxes, LASG After Me Because I Supported Peter Obi - Iyabo Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.