Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster (5921 Views)

Poll: Who wins this year Nairaland Most attention seeking!

Mr.Cork: 8% (9 votes)
lefulefu: 17% (19 votes)
born2fuck aka Wale.star: 0% (1 vote)
tellwisdom: 6% (7 votes)
seedorf: 0% (1 vote)
190: 30% (34 votes)
Freecocoa: 12% (14 votes)
Natasha: 3% (4 votes)
sexkills: 17% (19 votes)
r231: 0% (0 votes)
kokoye: 0% (1 vote)
coogar: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]SeaMonkey. . .
At least i wasn't putting on your kind of "Moses Shoes"( God bless BABE! just this once). . .[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

At least i wasn't putting on your kind of "Moses Shoes"( God bless BABE! just this once). . .[/size]

i am sure noah wore it before moses! grin

BABE!:

Seedord! Badddtt Guyzzz.  grin I see you're killing 'em. I trust una. Firing squad type of sh1t.

seedog is a sniper. the best marksman in nigeria!
goodluck jonathan is clueless. seedord should be hired to kill the terrorist group with his grammatical bullets. grin

Goldieluks:

You don't have to,its obvious. Ode!

don't pay attention to the verminous troll!
he is the global president of the association of mental handicaps!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

You don't have to,its obvious. Ode!

You have Open all Your Nyansh to 190 on YM. .  . . Mrsdakin where are you?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

goodluck jonathan is clueless. seedord should be hired to kill the terrorist group with his grammatical bullets. grin

hahahahahhaha,ROTFLMFAO,SEEDUNDY 1 OF TEXAS.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

Lol. Seedord don enter am today.

Seedord, keep it pigdin or Yoruba, biko. You and I know that's your comfort zone.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]
God bless BABE! . . .[/size]

Amen.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

Cretin! Cretin!  Cretin! Cretin! Cretin! Cretin!

Thanks to sagamite.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Seedord, keep it pigdin or Yoruba, biko. You and I know that's your comfort zone.

Amen.

You are still in your early 20's you look like Awolowo wife grin grin grin

you are suffering from malnutrition they said you are sexy.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Goldieluks: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

You have Open all Your Nyansh to 190 on YM. .  . . Mrsdakin where are you?

Oya make we speak pidgin abeg, i don tire for this your ''grammatical torture''
Lol@open all your nyansh,how many nyanshes do you have?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

i am sure noah wore it before moses! grin

[size=14pt]Actually, i heard it was a gift from Adam to Noah!. . . grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt]
Seemonkey: The discombobulated grammatic executioner. . . May God Punish your English Teacher for putting you in a Quadruplicated mess! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar. do you have tribal marks? dont lie!! undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Flashaldrin(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
@sexmurders you don lock my thread abi? angry angry angry angry
no p.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Oya make we speak pidgin abeg, i don tire for this your ''grammatical torture''
Lol@open all your nyansh,how many nyanshes do you have?

B!tch, get over yourself because the entire world does not need to be P/C because some slowpoke like you have made excuses for wanting to be something you're not. STFU and kill yourself.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Amen.

i am quite sure seedog would still fail in broken english and yoruba! when a man is daft, he is a dunderhead!
seedog was malnourished as a child. he took stale bosom-milk till the age of 17. grin

seedord247:

You are still in your early 20's you look like Awolowo wife  grin grin grin

this pathetic w@nker has the chutzpah to talk about someone's looks? are you naturally dense?
you hung a picture of yourself looking like a recuperating patient of acute lunacy and you have the gall to open that cess-pit you call a mouth?
dang it . . . . . . one of the demerits of the internet. it has allowed an obnoxious swine to wander into the gathering of human beings!

without the internet, you would be a vagrant i would toss a pound coin to(no offence)!

Mr, Cork:

coogar.  do you have tribal marks?  dont lie!! undecided

mr - cork or fuckever moronic name your guardian calls you - steer clear!
this is your last warning. if i descend on you - your family members will struggle to recognise you!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Goldieluks: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

B!tch, get over yourself because the entire world does not need to be P/C because some slowpoke like you have made excuses for wanting to be something you're not. STFU and kill yourself.

Keep copying and pasting your come backs from websites,it starts from there.
This will help to build up your grammatical learning disability,well done there.
wink
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
sagamite where you dey o . o o o

Sexkills  meaning

1. A fagg0t boy with t!ts AND a Joystick.

2. product of fail education system.

opposite of sexkills cretin   grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ok people. can you stick with the topic and not derail the thread.  cheers!! angry
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

You are still in your early 20's you look like Awolowo wife  grin grin grin

Rat hunter!

I'm in my early 30's. You no fit construct simple sentences. See Run-on. No full stop, no comma. lol.

Since you want to do "strong head" and stick with english, I'd advise you to keep your sentences Short and concise, to reduce the chances of firing bullets. Olodo.  grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
aahhahahahah . . . coogar . . Please check this link  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Rat hunter!

I'm in my early 30's. You no fit construct simple sentences. See Run-on. No full stop, no comma. lol.

Since you want to do "strong head" and stick with english, I'd advise you to keep your sentences Short and concise, to reduce the chances of firing bullets. Olodo.  grin

with that your 2gb Nyansh. i know your biological father will be Fela. grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Goldieluks: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
Look at his profile pic,looking all innocent,
little did they know that he will grow up to be a murderer and hater of 'English Language'
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Rat hunter!

huh? BABE.   early 30s  or  early 15?  sweeery you look 15ys old (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

i am quite sure seedog would still fail in broken english and yoruba! when a man is daft, he is a dunderhead!
seedog was malnourished as a child. he took stale bosom-milk till the age of 17. grin

this pathetic w@nker has the chutzpah to talk about someone's looks? are you naturally dense?
you hung a picture of yourself looking like a recuperating patient of acute lunacy and you have the gall to open that cess-pit you call a mouth?
dang it . . . . . . one of the demerits of the internet. it has allowed an obnoxious swine to wander into the gathering of human beings!

without the internet, you would be a vagrant i would toss a pound coin to(no offence)!

OMG,coogie dear please temper justice without mercy I beg you,I'm laughing so hard that I'm getting threats of being thrown out by the landlord,I beg you again pity him not.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Rat hunter!

you seem to have overestimated seedog's intelligence - he doesn't know the difference between full stop and comma.
he's a waste of flesh!

seedord247:

aahhahahahah . . . coogar . . Please check this link  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cougar

so you need a wikipedia to tell you the meaning?
cheiiii - your single-digit intelligence quotient is being displayed here without shame!

is it by force to post?  angry angry angry angry

Goldieluks:

little did they know that he will grow up to be a murderer and hater of 'English Language'

he's been murdering english language since age 5 and by His grace, seedord would continue to murder the language till age 70 when he gets eaten by a man-eating rat. grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

huh? BABE.   early 30s  or  early 15?  sweeery you look 15ys old (no oofeinse) undecided
Na malnutrition cause am broo. . . .

she look like the girl dey use advertise AIDS in South Africa  grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

mr - cork or fuckever moronic name your guardian calls you - steer clear!
this is your last warning. if i descend on you - your family members will struggle to recognise you!

Cooologa.  sweery why are u so aggresive?  Are you a part time native doctor?  undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Holy mary please pray for him,lawd haf macy,is he still online after this?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
6 in 1 i don die today.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Na malnutrition cause am broo. . . .

she look like the girl dey use advertise AIDS in South Africa  grin grin grin grin

Bro the last time I saw BABE's real picture, her wig covered her whole head. I guess she bought the wrong size: Xtra large undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Holy mary please pray for him,lawd haf macy,is he still online after this?

Madam freetoto . . You self won join?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Cooologa.  sweery why are u so aggresive?  Are you a part time native doctor?  undecided

one day soon - you would realise you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

Rofl.

seedord247:

with that your 2gb Nyansh. i know your biological father will be Fela.  grin grin grin grin

Your bullets VS. My looks. Let's go there.  grin

I don't even know where to start from sef. You're too easy to insult. Too easy a target. lol

Say one more st[i]up[/i]id thing, and see if I won't use your oversized pants to tie you up and throw you into the red sea (like I promised).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Photo: When Your Best Man Sponsored Your Wedding...lol!!! / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / Check My Profile Pix Hit Or Mis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.