Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster (5925 Views)

Poll: Who wins this year Nairaland Most attention seeking!

Mr.Cork: 8% (9 votes)
lefulefu: 17% (19 votes)
born2fuck aka Wale.star: 0% (1 vote)
tellwisdom: 6% (7 votes)
seedorf: 0% (1 vote)
190: 30% (34 votes)
Freecocoa: 12% (14 votes)
Natasha: 3% (4 votes)
sexkills: 17% (19 votes)
r231: 0% (0 votes)
kokoye: 0% (1 vote)
coogar: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
^Gbam! grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by iyatrustee(f): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Every section has it's regular posters. There's a difference btw being a regular poster, and constituting a nuisance a.k.a attention seeking. . . So Regular Posting means attention seeking? shocked Someone needs to seriously sue his English teacher for lack of comprehension skills! A person seeking attention is one that opens a thread, and goes on to glorify his dimwitted self and his half-witted achievements. I know some goats have comprehension problem, so they cant differentiate. . . They'll rather open a thread and list all regular posters and name them attention seeking!. . . Smh!

Threads like
"My Oyibo Babe", "I'm sad", "I'm Back to Nairaland", "I'm leaving Nairaland", "I'm happy" "My Nigerian girlfriend". . . In short, all the thread opened by these discombobulated nincompoops have the same pattern! They cant seem to do without bashing Nigerian Women! I think they really deserve awards for the most idiotic. . .

The award on this thread goes to a Notorious He goat, well versed in senselessness. Types in small red fonts and bears the name of my grandfathers car! Such a hallucinating Idi[i]o[/i]t! The award will not make him change. My only prayer is that he doesnt die in stupidity!. . . Brb to counteract foolishness. . .[/size]

i cant help but agree with you. only that, you also qualify as an attention seeker if not, why the BIG BLUE FONTS with big DISCOMBOBULATED grammar?  grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Sexkillz<<<< Most Friendly gayy albino has to be number 1
angry
[size=14pt]Discombobulated Fool!. . . angry[/size]

i cant help but agree with you. [s]only that, you also qualify as an attention seeker if not, why the BIG BLUE FONTS with big DISCOMBOBULATED grammar?[/s] grin grin grin grin
[size=14pt]I didnt see the rest. grin

Pls look at who is topping the poll abeg, and stop accusing an innocent nigga like me! cool[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Goldieluks: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
190 you DISCOMBOLATED coboliscated peperonilated,megafomulated confabuliscated,element.
Ok I dey  vex becos you go add freecocomilo name for your leprosicated imbeciliated disable thread.
angry angry grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by iyatrustee(f): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

190 you DISCOMBOLATED coboliscated peperonilated,megafomulated confabuliscated,element.
Ok I dey vex becos you go add freecocomilo name for your leprosicated imbeciliated disable thread.
angry angry grin grin

sexkills is doing a great work! discombulation everywhere grin grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ok I dey  vex becos you go add freecocomilo name for your leprosicated imbeciliated disable thread.
angry angry grin grin
Don't mind him,that was what he did last year,included my name in one stu p I'd poll of his,I don't know what he sees where I am.190 PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by iyatrustee(f): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Don't mind him,that was what he did last year,included my name in one stu p I'd poll of his,I don't know what he sees where I am.190 PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

I
HAVE
TOLD
YOU
WHAT
HE
CONFIDED
IN
ME cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz <<<<<< Gaykacurated hooommo angry
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Flashaldrin(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexkillz<<<< Most Friendly gayy albino has to be number 1 angry
sexkills is not an albino. he is a white man. grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

sexkills is not an albino. he is a white man. grin grin grin

white albino? undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

I
HAVE
TOLD
YOU
WHAT
HE
CONFIDED
IN
iyatrustee:

I
HAVE
TOLD
YOU
WHAT
HE
CONFIDED
IN
IYA
YOU
KNOW
IT
CAN
NEVER
BE.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by iyatrustee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
why the ugly face? or you don shag blood soaked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed again? undecided undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz <<<<<< Gaykacurated hooommo
[size=14pt]Pitiably lopsided and catastrophically obfuscated british monkey!. . . angry[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Flashaldrin(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

white albino? undecided
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Pitiably lopsided and catastrophically obfuscated british monkey!. . . angry[/size]
sexkillz na wah for u oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,no kill me with laugh grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol grin

Why's BABE! there?

Inked_Nerd. sweeery you need to respect your elders since you never been to London before angry
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by kemmeye: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
hehehehehehehehehehe. i think one of my ribs is about to pop out
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by CuteTj(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ Mr. Cork if you are a Nigerian, are you the only person in your state that has been to London?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

sexkillz.  I bet you own around 11 cows back home in Kano. you gayy donkey angry
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz.  I bet you own around 11 cows back home in Kano. you gayy donkey angry

[size=14pt]It is the same cows you left in my care, before you were turned to a monkey and exported to britain. Any more silly comment from you, and i'll post a picture of you swinging from a tree in Peckham zoo! Schizophrenic ragamuffin! angry[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
CuteTj:

@ Mr. Cork if you are a Nigerian, are you the only person in your state that has been to London?

Cute BJ:  Sweeery.  Who told you that your cute?  Your house-maid? undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2011
fuckin hell!

190 made a thread asking about who the most attention seeking poster is? the irony!
mr. cork and 190 should take the award unopposed - they are easily the most daftest, illogical, lethargic, senseless, brainless, priggish, donkey stubborn troglodytes this forum has ever seen!

the number of threads these 2 lice open per week is the reason the website is sometimes burdened with bandwidth wastage! hopefully, the 2 would become christian converts by the new year. if equilibrium is to be restored to the world, a lot of misfortune should be heaped upon this pair of serial w@nkers. however, for equilibrium to be restored, an asteroid would have to collide with 190 & mr. cork and burn their souls beyond redemption!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

fuckin hell!

190 made a thread asking about who the most attention seeking poster is? the irony!
mr. cork and 190 should take the award unopposed - they are easily the most daftest, illogical, lethargic, senseless, brainless, priggish, donkey stubborn troglodytes this forum has ever seen!

the number of threads these 2 lice open per week is the reason the website is sometimes burdened with bandwidth wastage! hopefully, the 2 would become christian converts by the new year. if equilibrium is to be restored to the world, a lot of misfortune should be heaped upon this pair of serial w@nkers. however, for equilibrium to be restored, an asteroid would have to collide with 190 & mr. cork and burn their souls beyond redemption!

what did i do? undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

what did i do?  undecided

mr cork - 92 topics created in 17.5 days on nairaland!
that's the definition of trolling
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

fuckin hell!

[size=14pt]+100

Your next 10 bottles of beer is on me! cool[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

mr cork - 92 topics created in 17.5 days on nairaland!
that's the definition of trolling

Caga.  sweery you been spyin on me?  if your lookin for husband, the best i can wish u is to keep dreamin! wink
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar a whole me

see finish
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by thehunted(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

fuckin hell!

grin grin grin grin

190 and mr cork are cousins. silly monkeys
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Caga.  sweery you been spyin on me?  if your lookin for husband, the best i can wish u is to keep dreamin!  wink

firstly, i am not your sweetie. you can pick from the army of lunatics that blow your arse constantly for your obscene comments and misguided opinion.
i wouldn't have paid any attention to this thread but then i saw my handle in the poll! those who seek attention are the people who create spineless topics. "why are home-based nigerians ugly", "why is peckham similar to gaden of eden" and so on and so forth. it's a disgrace that you guys who actually reside abroad are the lunatics behind these senseless posts. one would have thought civilization would have been injected into your bloodstreams but that prayer missed it's target.

well done!

190_@:

coogar a whole me

see finish

if you had not included my handle in the poll, i wouldn't be bothered!
no vex!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Advantages Of Being Real, My Story With A Nairalander / [NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. / My Friends Busty Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.