Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster (5924 Views)

Poll: Who wins this year Nairaland Most attention seeking!

Mr.Cork: 8% (9 votes)
lefulefu: 17% (19 votes)
born2fuck aka Wale.star: 0% (1 vote)
tellwisdom: 6% (7 votes)
seedorf: 0% (1 vote)
190: 30% (34 votes)
Freecocoa: 12% (14 votes)
Natasha: 3% (4 votes)
sexkills: 17% (19 votes)
r231: 0% (0 votes)
kokoye: 0% (1 vote)
coogar: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ok people. Time for dinner and am off to my favourite Italian resturant: Special fried rice  (yummy yummy)  wink
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro the last time I saw BABE's real picture, her wig covered her whole head. I guess she bought the wrong size: Xtra large undecided

Rofl. C0rk, you no well.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Flashaldrin(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2011
@seedord, that your pic looks recent. how old are you? no offeinse!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Goldieluks: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

you seem to have overestimated seedog's intelligence - he doesn't know the difference between full stop and comma.
he's a waste of flesh!

so you need a wikipedia to tell you the meaning?
cheiiii - your single-digit intelligence quotient is being displayed here without shame!

is it by force to post?  angry angry angry angry

he's been murdering english language since age 5 and by His grace, seedord would continue to murder the language till age 70 when he gets eaten by a man-eating rat. grin

he'll be swallowed by a annoying bleeping cow. grin grin

seedord247:

Na malnutrition cause am broo. . . .

she look like the girl dey use advertise AIDS in South Africa  grin grin grin grin

Now you are talking,at least stick to what you know best, Pidgin.
no come give people stress for here.

Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

one day soon - you would realise you are a disgrace to the community that sponsored your education.

coologar. Sweeeery are u angry coz u never been to London? Do you want me to send you a arsenal Trouser, shirt & tie?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

sagamite where you dey o . o o o

Sexkills  meaning

1. A fagg0t boy with t!ts AND a Joystick.

2.[size=17pt] product of fail education system.[/size]

opposite of sexkills cretin   grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Lawd have mercy!

It's[b] Failed[/b] you grammatic Idi[i]o[/i]t!. . . grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Madam freetoto . . You self won join?
join wetin,they've killed you na,there's nothing left,just your corpse trying to talk.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Ok people. Time for dinner and am off to my favourite Italian resturant: Special fried rice  (yummy yummy)  wink

time for you to go and do your shitpacking business.
never mind, i know the hustle. keep the hustle on!

unrepentant bastardo! grin

BABE!:

Rofl.

Your bullets VS. My looks. Let's go there.  grin

I don't even know where to start from sef. You're too easy to insult. Too easy a target. lol

Say one more st[i]up[/i]id thing, and see if I won't use your oversized pants to tie you up and throw you into the red sea (like I promised).

the oversized pants made me laugh. seedord must have borrowed the pants from his english language lesson teacher.
don't be deceived, the same rope used by mallams to tie their rams was used to hold the pants to his anorexic waist! grin cheesy

Mr, Cork:

coologar. Sweeeery are u angry coz u never been to London?   Do you want me to send you a arsenal Trouser, shirt & tie?

i have been visiting that great city before your parents concocted the plan to smuggle you to london via garri sacks!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
@ seedundy,BTW na your pikin mother be freetoto,BTW means by the way cos I know uou don't know what that stands for.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

he'll be swallowed by a annoying bleeping cow. grin grin

Now you are talking,at least stick to what you know best, Pidgin.
no come give people stress for here.

Irrational Daughter of Oyinboyin. . . I'm honestly not feeling bad about this.

The only thing i can say is IF you are not proud of been Ugly . . . please kiss Python.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

never mind, i know the hustle. keep the hustle on!

unrepentant bastardo! grin

the oversized pants made me laugh. seedord must have borrowed the pants from his english language lesson teacher.
don't be deceived, the same rope used by mallams to tie their rams was used to hold the pants to his anorexic waist! grin cheesy

i have been visiting that great city before your parents concocted the plan to smuggle you to london via a garri sack!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]This is Bombastic! Where is that monkey donning his moses shoe?[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

@ seedundy,BTW na your pikin mother be freetoto,BTW means by the way cos I know uou don't know what that stands for.

shey na me say make you use all your toto do Promo ?

You are in your late 20's and there's nothing like BF in Your life.

I pity parent ooooooo.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by MrCork17: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

i have been visiting that great city before your parents concocted the plan to smuggle you to london via garri sacks!

huh? Coloogar.  Which city u visit?  Mars? you never been out of Lagos!! cheeeewpid  girl!! undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by tellwisdom: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
grin grin grin grin Na wa oo undecided undecided. Abuse dis time again?? shocked shocked grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Irrational Daughter of Oyinboyin. . . I'm honestly not feeling bad about this.

The only thing i can say is IF you are not proud of [size=17pt]been[/size] Ugly . . . please kiss Python.

[size=14pt]It's being! You grammatic Morrafuka! grin grin grin grin grin

**Free bullet proof vests, courtesy sexkillz**[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Madam freetoto . . You self won join?

http://www.zsl.org

coogar, That's were you belong
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]This is Bombastic! Where is that monkey donning his moses shoe?[/size]

it's getting crazy here.
seems seedord is now using about a dozen guns at the same time. all i keep hearing is bang! bang!! bang!!!

goldieluks, biko - throw that kevlar vest back to me.
seedord will kill me with his halo-tips if i don't strap up.

Mr, Cork:

huh? Coloogar.  Which city u visit?  Mars? you never been out of Lagos!! cheeeewpid  girl!! undecided

just let me pin-point your location and see if i won't get your louse-infested arse deported back to the village you came from.
do you even have a national insurance number, mr. cork? you this illegal alien!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]It's being! You grammatic Morrafuka! grin grin grin grin grin

**Free bullet proof vests, courtesy sexkillz**[/size]

why your hair con start from the middle of your head?

Disgusting Cretin.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

Murder!  grin Borrow wetin? Seedord fit borrow? How is he gonna tell his teacher? "I wants to borrowed your trousas abi skirt."?

He stole them. He stole those pants.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

shey you go manage Freetoto.

Her papa sAY make she bring husband come home this December.

Please help her predicament
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Murder!  grin Borrow wetin? Seedord fit borrow? How is he gonna tell his teacher? "I wants to borrowed your trousas abi skirt."?

i have just been told by a reliable source that seedord's life story inspired funke akindele to make jenifa!.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

shey na me say make you use all your toto do Promo ?

You are in your late 20's and there's nothing like BF in Your life.

I pity parent ooooooo.

OLODO rabata, because you hear people using the word promo,do you know what it means?I have a husband incase you don't know,you that is 45 years and yet to achieve anything in texas since you went there,you can't even come out for fear of your fake passport being detected,speak english again for here if them born you well,
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin

SeeBushmeat! Did you steal the pants? grin grin grin How about the shoe? And is that an extension on your head? is that what we call "ogor" in Yoruba land? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

OLODO rabata, because you hear people using the word promo,do you know what it means?I have a husband incase you don't know,you that is 45 years and yet to achieve anything in texas since you went there,you can't even come out for fear of your fake passport being detected,speak english again for here if them born you well,

seedord is in texas? really??
so you mean seedord has seen the interior of an airplane?

this is the kodak moment when 190 falls from his tree. grin grin grin grin

sexkillz:

[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin

SeeBushmeat! Did you steal the pants? grin grin grin How about the shoe? And is that an extension on your head? is that what we call "ogor" in Yoruba land? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

seedord's head has a striking resemblance with an okada seat! grin cheesy
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

Tontinrin. . . Igi Isanaa. smiley sad

early 30's and you are still single.

Go and wash your head in River naija.

who go won marry waste product self. No barca . . . No manchester. . .  everything just dry like plantain chips. grin grin

Tell me the size of your pants  and i will tell you the size of my 5 years old cousin pants. grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Tontinrin. . . Igi Isanaa. smiley sad
early 30's and you are still single.
Go and wash your head in River naija.
who go won marry waste product self. No barca . . . No manchester. . .  everything just dry like plantain chips. grin grin
Tell me the size of your pants  and i will tell you the size of my 5 years old cousin pants. grin grin grin

LMAO. You're clueless. Yes, I'm in my early 30's, and no I'm not single.

BTW, we're talking about "pants" asin "Trousers", not "pants" asin "Panties". Olodo.  grin

Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

Brooo . . please Sue your parent for not aborting you when they know you'll become a obnoxious im-becile
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

[size=14pt]Damn it bro! You are so wrong! It has a striking resemblance to an okada fuel tank! grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

Seriously I fainted when I found out,the shock still hasn't left me but then again I remember he entered through the sahara desert,it took him one good year to get there. Who dash am opportunity to enter plain,he hasn't been anywhere near one before.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
BABE!:

BTW, we're talking about "pants" asin "Trousers", not "pants" asin "Panties". Olodo.  grin

I mean PATA. . . Don't tell me you put on G string . .

because it's of no use.  . . you can share PATA with a 5 years old girl. grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Brooo . . please Sue your parent for not aborting you when they know you'll become [i]a obnoxious im-becile[/i]

chei. . . . .another bullet.

i'm nearly weeping for your existence now. . . . .i mean, look who's talking.
maybe the time you hit 70, you would have realised you are a waste of flesh.
you cannot speak english, you cannot write it. . . . . .you keep ranting like a photosensitive epileptic patient!

BABE!:

how do you expect seedord to know the difference between pants and panties?
it's like asking mr cork to solve differential calculus!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by BABE3: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Brooo . . please Sue your parent for not aborting you when they know you'll become a obnoxious im-becile

If you love yourself on this thread, better find cover!  grin Another stray- bullet is about to "land" on one unlucky person. Hope everyone is protected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

What Songs Do Guys Use To 'toast' Girls When They Come Over? / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos) / This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.