Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster (5920 Views)

Poll: Who wins this year Nairaland Most attention seeking!

Mr.Cork: 8% (9 votes)
lefulefu: 17% (19 votes)
born2fuck aka Wale.star: 0% (1 vote)
tellwisdom: 6% (7 votes)
seedorf: 0% (1 vote)
190: 30% (34 votes)
Freecocoa: 12% (14 votes)
Natasha: 3% (4 votes)
sexkills: 17% (19 votes)
r231: 0% (0 votes)
kokoye: 0% (1 vote)
coogar: 1% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland's Most Beautiful Ladies / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2012 - Romance - Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

you are a recto-cranially inverted nuisance!

Brroo all your years in the Uk have been wasted. . . come back home and start Pushing Omolanke. grin grin grin grin
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

You and Coogar share so many similarities.

Only be say i never see Albino Monkey.

then you must have selective amnesia!
cos the man who sired you is an albino monkey. grin cheesy

seedord247:

Brroo all your years in the Uk have been wasted. . . come back home and start Pushing Omolanke. grin grin grin grin

uk? i am based in enugu!
you must be talking to 190.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

see you ahead as be. like unripe mango.

everybody hair start from the front of head but your own start  from the middle.

Baboon self get hope pass you. grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Lame comeback! At least you've given up on English, and resorted to pidgin. . . Good boy!

May you forget your dcck in 190's arse. . . Amen! G[i]a[/i]y Bushmeat! cheesy[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

uk? i am based in enugu!

Broo why did you paste your brother pics as your profile pics?

Ain't you proud to be a carnivorous animal?
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]King of idi[b]o[/b]ts. . . Welcome you to Palace of Idiocy. . .[/size]

Your father undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

Broo why did you  paste your brother pics as your profile pics?

Ain't you proud to be a carnivorous animal?

the pic on the profile - your biological father
of course, i am a carnivore. i eat preys like you for lunch!
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

[size=14pt]190 is back already. . . Pushing omolanke on the streets of Ajegunle. . . grin grin

What do you get when an Albino monkey humps a Baboon? cheesy They give birth to a rare kind of Animal that goes by the name, seabushmeat!
And he wears "Moses Shoe's" grin grin
[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]King of idi[b]o[/b]ts. . . Welcome you to Palace of Idiocy. . .[/size]

Your father  undecided
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
190_@:

Your father  undecided
[size=14pt]You can do better fool! Gerrout of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat! He Goat![/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]190 is back already. . . Pushing omolanke on the streets of Ajegunle. . . grin grin

What do you get when an Albino monkey humps a Baboon? cheesy They give birth to a rare kind of Animal that goes by the name, seabushmeat!
[/size]

They thank your God say naija dem born you.

If to say dem born you for Ghana. menhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are a means of making money. Ogun  Owo.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by coogar: 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[/size]

please let me know when he decides to flog those shoes on ebay.
i am pretty sure the london museum would pay ££££££ for it.

moses' shoes in 2011. i am a billionaire in £
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
coogar:

please let me know when he decides to flog those shoes on ebay.
i am pretty sure the london museum would pay ££££££ for it.

moses' shoes in 2011. i am a billionaire in £
[size=14pt]Flog wetin? grin grin grin 190 has been begging him for those shoes on Skype. . . To further his cart pushing business! Who knows when 190 would be thru with it. The guy is a keeper! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by 195(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]You can do better fool! Gerrout of the kitchen if you cant stand the heat! He Goat![/size]

Your Father

@coogar and seedorf

Guys please keep to topic

cheers
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2011
190_@:

Your Father

@coogar and seedorf

Guys please keep to topic

cheers

190 anyday, anytime I gbadun you pass Candy.

No mind that product of a Rap!st call Sexkillz.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

i wonder what your husband think about you. Jobless ediot.
He actually thinks I'm great and I ain't jobless,I own a cybercafe and a school so I have access to the net 24\7 but you need to do something about your pathetic life ASAP,I want to help with that,so in the spirit of the xmas season ,I'll let you enroll in my school for free,you are supposed to start from pre nursery but you'll scare the kids with your horror-fic face,just start from elementary four(4)this is out of the goodwill of my heart,now kneel down and thank me.
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

They thank your God say naija dem born you.

If to say dem born you for Ghana. menhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you are a means of making money. Ogun  Owo.

[size=14pt]Good boy! Cant you see how you are flowing since you reverted to pidgin English? Discombobulated Bushmeat! God bless the hunter that finally catches you in his trap! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
seedord247:

190 anyday, anytime I gbadun you pass Candy.

[size=14pt]Amen!

May you forget your dcck in 190's arse!. . . Faggocentric things. . .[/size]
Re: End of Year ROMANCE Nairaland Most Attention Seeking Poster by seedord247(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

He actually thinks I'm great and I ain't jobless,I own a cybercafe and a school so I have access to the net 24\7 but you need to do something about your pathetic life ASAP,I want to help with that,so in the spirit of the xmas season ,I'll let you enroll in my school for free,you are supposed to start from pre nursery but you'll scare the kids with your horror-fic face,just start from elementary four(4)this is out of the goodwill of my heart,now kneel down and thank me.

freetoto . . I'm not making mouth o o o o.

I will buy you and your entirely school and give the change to mallam.

If you are fooling the house you can't fool me.

All your aim's and objective is to seduce someone with your stretch mark tattoo. grin grin grin

I wish you best of luck in finding Ape like Coogar. wink smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How To Play A Guy / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.