Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema (34382 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by shurlermoz(m): 10:30am On Mar 28
helinues:
Kinda true.

Things are really cheap in Nigeria even compared to other African countries but the problem is they are not available
You don live for UK before?
You can’t say it’s true if you never experience am.

It’s a big lie, unless you want to live above your means.
Moreover, how many jobs will give you 200k a month in Nigeria, 2k what minimum a wage job can give you in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by ruffhandu: 10:30am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

Not everybody lives in Lagos... embarassed
I pay my maid 4k per month with weekly transport fare.

You are more wicked than jezebel for employing someone and paying her 4k a month, less than a good plate of food worth in Nigeria. You are a ritualist.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Jewessgratitud3: 10:31am On Mar 28
Kingrshd3:
U are living in such environment because u are not earning up to 200k as d OP stated

Who's living there?. So I don't go to work and pass through those places. Besides those are the kind of places you can get a house with 200k salary in Lagos..

Shey NEPA send any body. Where is the fuel to Even run a Gen.

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by tuzle(m): 10:31am On Mar 28
Kingrshd3:

I guess u haven't traveled before u are born and brought up in Nigeria whereby u see Japa as means to be wealthy as Wizkid and Davido ..

U will learn hard way ok continue 😄
not everyone wants to japa because of wealth if that is what u think. I don't mind learning the hard way, like I am having it any easy here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by delpee(f): 10:31am On Mar 28
Most of the elites are truly out of touch with today's realities.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 10:32am On Mar 28
BrighterSyde:

Even without calculating ask yourself how many people on 300k salary per month have drivers, cooks etc without getting them from the company they work. It won’t even make economic sense spending your money on these with just 200k earning. Chat me up on WhatsApp let me break it down for you.

That they can afford it does not mean they have to. There are people who earn 300k but prefer to wash their clothes themselves. There are people who earn less than 100k and have dry cleaners do their laundry. Mr Onyema talked about the possibility of it not that it should be done. If you no get car, you no need driver. If you however have a car, you will find someone willing to drive you fo 20k or less.

If you need someone to clean your house and run a few errands while at it for 3k or less, you will find that there are people who will plead for the opportunity. Is it ideal? Perhaps not. But is it possible? Definitely yes.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by shurlermoz(m): 10:32am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:
Very true

Our people always console themselves by converting their earnings Naira. Otherwise, it's chicken change.
U sef go UK first na before you start running your mouth about something you don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by osothermal(m): 10:33am On Mar 28
lionshare:
This is why I stated they are only half-wise: while the amount they receive increases with the depreciation of the Naira, the real purchasing power decreases due to rising inflation, worsening poverty. Hence, if they contemplate the long-term value of their money and the nation's welfare, we should all support the appreciation of the Naira.
Offcourse nobody is against the appreciation of the naira,like I said earlier, if our economy/currency is stable, only very few
professionals would leave their well paid job to travel out of the country. If today our economy/currency appreciate tremendously and is stable, I bet you disaporans would come back enmass. With my analysis it's unwise in all ramifications to say a #200k monthly earner is better than a £2k earner

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Faposky95: 10:33am On Mar 28
helinues:
Kinda true.

Things are really cheap in Nigeria even compared to other African countries but the problem is they are not available

its the reason we will never aspire to reach the level our YAH set for us even after our CHRIST suffered that we be free......
Lie
without stealing
2000 pounds can be stretched in a month to give one a semblance of normal leaving.......
here, with all the side hustle, your wife will not get pocket money.
By the way, which jobs offer 200,000 naira tax free...?
the demons y'all created start at the money before its even yours,
oga you lie

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by osothermal(m): 10:35am On Mar 28
Ezyp:

Yes he's right but earning 2000k pounds in UK is considered an average person but 200k in Nigeria is considered a rich person.

chai, poverty why?
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by uvie66: 10:36am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

...and you are not ashamed, why are you even calling this individual your maid, this is a slave, and you are giving this money out of pity.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by pikechukwu6(m): 10:36am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

every month you give someone pikin 4k You must be very wicked. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by BigIyanga: 10:36am On Mar 28
Should we tell him?? This msg will not age well. Just because his business is being protected by the govt .. doesnt mean that he should be careless with his statements.
His biz needs too much FX to pay for planes, parts, services and pilot.. if Nigeria doesnt subsidize it for him, he’ll go out of business.
This is coming from a man whose company has hired foreign airline service company to manage his Lagos-Gatwick route..is he going to pay them in Naira per Naija minimum wage? Nope. He loves Naija exploitative cheap labour and CBN’s unlimited access to FX at discounted rate.. let him go the black market and source FX like other airlines.. he will shutdown in a couple of yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by shurlermoz(m): 10:36am On Mar 28
Timoleon:

The price of Chinese import in Nigeria is cheaper than the price of Chinese import in UK. And it's not because of raw materials. It's because of all the extra tax.

which Chinese import you dey see for UK?

Una go just dey yarn dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Yenitemidot: 10:37am On Mar 28
247man:
How many Nigerian earn 100k in a Month.. Million of graduate earn less Talkless of those who font have the job at all.. Oga Allen abi wetin dem call U. Go and reset ur 6

And u are happy to type this. Is this minimum wage in Nigeria? U will be arrested in uk if u try this. I guess this is what your mentor meant when he said 200k in vi is better than 2000£ in london. It’s kuku better… at least japa will reduce. Better to hustle to make 200k in naija dan sell your nokia phone to go to uk
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 10:39am On Mar 28
shurlermoz:

which Chinese import you dey see for UK?

Una go just dey yarn dust.

Try to educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Faposky95: 10:39am On Mar 28
NothingDoMe:
💯

i teach and am paid 60K......
after removing transport and feeding
the take home pay cant take me home.
almost regret the name..MARVIN by the area landlords......
na boxing every rent pay period.......i give em the black eye..Marvin Hagler style.....

wicked people
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by ablejesus26(m): 10:40am On Mar 28
Dyfynezz12:
He even said with 200k salary in Nigeria u can afford a maid and a driver
Deh play!!

We should not tell him the price for one bag of rice grin😁
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by henrimoto(m): 10:40am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

..you pay your maid 4k per month, not weekly ! In this present day Nigeria you pay a maid four thousand Naira per month?... Even if the person is a single person...how long can 4K Naira take the person for 30 days ?

Abi na under age Child be your maid?

Well, it tells a lot about the kind of person you are.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 10:40am On Mar 28
tuzle:
I was using the vi part as a reference. An exaggerated statement.

Don't do it. That's misrepresentation. Mr Onyema could never say that.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by NothingDoMe: 10:41am On Mar 28
Faposky95:

i teach and am paid 60K......
after removing transport and feeding
the take home pay cant take me home.
almost regret the name..MARVIN by the area landlords......
na boxing every rent pay period.......i give em the black eye..Marvin Hagler style.....

wicked people
Lol
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by McDoe(m): 10:42am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

You must be a cr*el person. 4k for a month, I hear you
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by uvie66: 10:43am On Mar 28
How is this even possible, of I earn 2K a mont,h in the UK, I know after all my expenses rent/mortgage food, etc, I should be able to save £400 out of that in a month. This is is almost 350k in nairaooo,. 400 x 12 = 4800.
So in a year I'm able to put aside
at least 7.5m. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by henrimoto(m): 10:44am On Mar 28
pikechukwu6:

every month you give someone pikin 4k You must be very wicked. embarassed
No mind the man.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by mikeapollo: 10:44am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

But the man was using London (the most expensive city in UK, and probably in Europe), as basis for his comparison between Nigeria and UK.
So ask yourself, does everybody in the UK also live in London?
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Bluntemperor: 10:45am On Mar 28
MrProlific95:
the man is sleeping, how can he even say that

Haba,how can you just abuse without offering a better opinions?
Did he abuse you and why the attack?
Can you now offer a better analysis than that of Chief Onyema?
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by uvie66: 10:45am On Mar 28
Stephench:
This is a big lie. Someone earning 1k in UK is better than someone earning 400k in Nigeria - current exchange rate.

People earning 1k in UK are able to save 200k naira every month. Don't argue if you've never been to Europe. The only expensive thing in Europe is rent. Once you pay the rent, the food and transportation are almost similar.

You share flats with people and share bills. Enjoy social amenities and infrastructure.
....I will even add that food is cheaper in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by DaddyJapan(m): 10:45am On Mar 28
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Mr. Air Peace, how many Nigerians living in Nigeria earn up to 200,000 monthly?!!

Even most young graduate Pharmacists and Nurses don't earn up to that amount per month... Fact check me!

How much do healthcare professionals earn in the UK?!!

We are talking minimum wage here.

Is 200k minimum wage in Nigeria?!!

I dislike UK with a passion, but I hate it when you Anti-Japa people lie idiotically.

Let's be clear, you are the one talking about a minimum wage here.
£2K a month is not the minimum wage in the UK either.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 10:46am On Mar 28
unclejb2:
He is not correct .... N200k no fit pay for 2 bedroom flat per annum in any good location in Abuja, how then can you afford to hire a maid and a driver?

This man is definitely on the road to insanity

Can 2k pounds pay for two bedroom in the good places in London?
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by appini: 10:46am On Mar 28
Na de same eye i take dey look Oyeama and Elumelu. They are both wayo men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by shurlermoz(m): 10:47am On Mar 28
Timoleon:

Try to educate yourself.

Na you need education, I dey ask you which Chinese product you see for UK wey you dey compare prices?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by ablejesus26(m): 10:49am On Mar 28
Well the job He is talking about are jobs for those in the low and middle class level in UK.
2k is enough for you to survive well in the UK,you no go just dey ball.

What is the minimum wage in Nigeria again

Na like dis oga Allen supposed think am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it / Hauwa Indimi & Mohammed Yar'adua Welcome First Child (Photos) / Coronavirus: Abdulsamad Rabiu Redeems ₦1 Billion Pledge To CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.