Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema (34372 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 11:15am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

Woolwich price low? How? have you seen the cost of them flats by Woolwich Arsenal?, 2 bed flat cost £500k above not house I mean Flats

Read real experiences of people who live in Woolwich. Na ghetto.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Woolwich-a-bad-area?top_ans=294384685
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Iyke1998(m): 11:15am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

Not everybody lives in Lagos... embarassed
I pay my maid 4k per month with weekly transport fare.

You're heartless.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Chemlite: 11:17am On Mar 28
Treadway:
many are mad, few are roaming.
Driver - at least 60k salary
Maid - at least 50k salary
one Other domestic staff - at least 50k
Oga boss balance after above expenses- 40k

So oga boss is left with 40k to feed himself and fuel his car for that month? Allen must have just received a Mouth Gig before going on air. His brain never calibrate.

In some area:
Drivers are paid 30k
Maid - #20k/25k

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Christie171(f): 11:18am On Mar 28
LagosFirstSon:

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying this ..

Na 4K you dey pay person pikin monthly salary and you're bragging about it? You're a wicked man.
That was how one man offered me 15k monthly to care for his aged and sick mother. He claims to do me a favor of providing my accommodation by sharing a room selfcon with the said woman and I have to feed myself by myself while living with the her. 😔😞😒😠😡
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by northbird: 11:18am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

You are wicked.. 4k in a month. Even in the poorest states in Nigeria. 4k / month is exploitation

2 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by korm2me(m): 11:18am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

Seriously? And that your maid will use 4k to feed for the month? Even if it's only weekends he or she works 4k is bad na

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by RosyIsBlessed: 11:19am On Mar 28
So true
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by miketayo(m): 11:19am On Mar 28
helinues:

Getting £2k pounds in UK and getting N2k in Nigeria ,which one is easier to get?

If you meant £2k to 200k naira. I will say it's easier to get 2k pounds.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by erico2k2(m): 11:20am On Mar 28
Timoleon:

Read real experiences of people who live in Woolwich. Na ghetto.

https://www.quora.com/Is-Woolwich-a-bad-area?top_ans=294384685
I worked in Woolwich for 5 years building that Elizabeth line infrastructure and enabling works. So I do not need to read any blogg from anywhere, yes its an area full of diff vice, what do you expect from an old sea man area? its like Takwa bay back in the days, but it has been developed within the past 5 years, been the market has been gotten rid of and a leisure centre is popping up there.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Subonbon(m): 11:20am On Mar 28
Treadway:
many are mad, few are roaming.

Driver - at least 60k salary
Maid - at least 50k salary
one Other domestic staff - at least 50k
Oga boss balance after above expenses- 40k

So oga boss is left with 40k to feed himself and fuel his car for that month? Allen must have just received a Mouth Gig before going on air. His brain never calibrate.
I swear
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Smartguyboy(m): 11:21am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:
Not entirely true because the conducive environment, constant electricity supply, good roads and security they enjoy can not be compared to what we have in Nigeria.

The smell in some areas in Nigeria can make you fall sick due to constant power failure in this hot weather climate causing serious heat waves. Every house will now open their windows to the street with smell of heat and Early morning breath oozing from this houses. Abi na gutter smell? chai!! Omor it's a nightmare. You can't experience such abroad.

If youre talking in terms of food, it's cheaper over there though maybe our Nigerian foods are on the high side but you'll still be able to afford it.

It's only the rent I know it's expensive and their taxes but if you cut your coat according to your cloth, you'll live fine. Avoid those their big apartments and you'll have enough change to roll by and still save something.

Life na management until you can Stand on your feet.

In all I still prefer the environment there this una place don dey smell too much.

Because white don’t discuss they crime on tv and X you think there is secured , do you know how many people that got stab in each in London?
Do you think you can survive with £2000 in London?
You think Dey don’t have bad road in England?

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by abah001: 11:22am On Mar 28
This shows that this Man does not know what people are passing through

2 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by izombie(m): 11:26am On Mar 28
helinues:

But he his saying the truth now.
He's saying trash. Why is he comparing 2000 pounds to 200,000 naira? It should be 2000 pounds against 2000 naira or 200 thousand naira against 200 thousand pounds. Let us stop deceiving our selves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Jewessgratitud3: 11:26am On Mar 28
Smartguyboy:

Because white don’t discuss they crime on tv and X you think there is secured , do you know how many people that got stab in each in London?
Do you think you can survive with £2000 in London?
You think Dey don’t have bad road in England?

I'm not saying any of these doesn't happen but not as much as it is in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by tuzle(m): 11:27am On Mar 28
Timoleon:

You are assuming the person has to buy a car. If the person comes from an ok family and inherited a car, that's his car na.
won't he buy fuel. If u want to drive ur car to and fro let say to work and other places u are going to, u will still need nothing less than 20k fuel every week. So tell me how u will be able to save after every other expenses. We haven't even added maintenance of the car into it.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by soccerlite: 11:32am On Mar 28
Why won't a thief say that

Ole oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by soccerlite: 11:36am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

Devil aburo tinubu

They will pay your children 4k per month

Whatsoever you sow you and them shall reap

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 11:36am On Mar 28
tuzle:
won't he buy fuel. If u want to drive ur car to and fro let say to work and other places u are going to, u will still need nothing less than 20k fuel every week. So tell me how u will be able to save after every other expenses. We haven't even added maintenance of the car into it.

Please help me with this question with sincerity.

Are there people in Nigeria who earn less than 200k monthly and own a car. Be sincere with the answer. I personally know a few of them. Some of them are currently building their personal houses little by little from their 200k.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by izombie(m): 11:38am On Mar 28
Donaldoni:

You are a very wicked person. Very very wicked. How can you pay your maid 4k naira a month? How heartless you are. People like you should be never enslave others. Na wao. I pity that maid. Just imagine. I am very angry now because of you
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Bfly: 11:38am On Mar 28
Nigeria problem is substandard products
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Queengee: 11:40am On Mar 28
I earn 250k I cannot even feed properly with my wife and 1kid here in Lagos.
This man smoke mkpumiri

3 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by MrJames007: 11:41am On Mar 28
Blacklion3:
This is the kind of lies the rich tells the poor so that the poor can remain contended with their circumstances.

Oga Allen I will rather earn that 2000 pounds than earn 200k naira.

Wait sef, where is the job offering 200k in Nigeria?
I earn 37k and it lasts just 2weeks.
shocked

If true, u dey try o.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 11:42am On Mar 28
erico2k2:

I worked in Woolwich for 5 years building that Elizabeth line infrastructure and enabling works. So I do not need to read any blogg from anywhere, yes its an area full of diff vice, what do you expect from an old sea man area? its like Takwa bay back in the days, but it has been developed within the past 5 years, been the market has been gotten rid of and a leisure centre is popping up there.

Lol... many of those who shared their experience, still live there. If I were looking for an apartment, that's one of the sources id consult. People who have living experience of the proposed neighborhood. They do think Woolwich is a ghetto.
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Blacklion3: 11:42am On Mar 28
MrJames007:
shocked

If true, u dey try o.

Wetin man go do
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Smartguyboy(m): 11:42am On Mar 28
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm not saying any of these doesn't happen but not as much as it is in Nigeria.
Crime rate in London is higher than in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Ubdavis(m): 11:42am On Mar 28
MrProlific95:
the man is sleeping, how can he even say that

Debunk his claims with facts
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by erico2k2(m): 11:43am On Mar 28
Timoleon:

Lol... many of those who shared their experience, still live there. If I were looking for an apartment, that's one of the sources id consult. People who have living experience of the proposed neighborhood. They do think Woolwich is a ghetto.
If Woolwich is a ghetto what will you call places like Southall and Croydon?
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by writeprof(m): 11:43am On Mar 28
I refuse to agree. Capitalist lying viewpoint. £2000 is about ₦4million.

Just few days ago, a doctor who relocated last year to UK shared with his Dad, my friend, that he could get ₦40m in 3 months to buy a house in an estate.

2 Likes

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by erico2k2(m): 11:44am On Mar 28
Smartguyboy:

Crime rate in London is higher than in Lagos
Nahhh London crimes just gets reported properly than Lagos crimes.

1 Like

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:45am On Mar 28
Angelfrost:

Yes, I know that... I referenced that because statistically, over 50% of Nigerians earn below the minimum wage.

Trying to sell a lie that 200k earners in Nigeria live far better lives than those earning an equivalence of over 2 Million in the UK is idiotic and fallacious.
It is close to £2k
Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 8stargeneral: 11:45am On Mar 28
Then how many people that has the work of 200k in Nigeria...please Mr oyenma we don't want to hear this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by Timoleon(m): 11:46am On Mar 28
Blacklion3:
This is the kind of lies the rich tells the poor so that the poor can remain contended with their circumstances.

Oga Allen I will rather earn that 2000 pounds than earn 200k naira.

Wait sef, where is the job offering 200k in Nigeria?
I earn 37k and it lasts just 2weeks.

The problem is that you are conflating the morality of it with the facts. If 37k sustains you for 2 weeks, 80k would probably sustain you for four weeks. 200k would definitely allow you to save. I bet even with 37k, you aren't homeless. 200k can do much more for you.

Should you however settle for 200k!? NO. There's more to be gotten and one must never settle for a finite source as problems/expenses are infinite.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Four Nigerian Banks Among Top 500 Global Banks / Wrong Bank Transaction, How Can I reverse it / Hauwa Indimi & Mohammed Yar'adua Welcome First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.