Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

A Question For The Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For The Guys (629 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Guys by lovelydoll: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2011
this is for the guys
have you ever approach a girl just to be her friend?
Re: A Question For The Guys by Acidosis(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2011
It happens everyday, I don't do it though but don't you think there is a motive to that friendship, I mean why would a guy want to be your friend when he's not your class-mate, co-worker, church member or something ?
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2011
So many Q this days
Re: A Question For The Guys by LaShawn: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2011
I'm a babe, buh I could still answer. Most times, I strike conversations with strangers and then, we later end up as friends. Buh I sincerely can't think of a situation where a guy came up to me and asked me to be platonic friends.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Andrew3(m): 8:24am On Nov 16, 2011
no grin grin grin
Re: A Question For The Guys by mobf: 8:30am On Nov 16, 2011
odiaero:

So many Q this days
abi
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 16, 2011
wether male or female, u dnt get good friends tru application, request or wateva, it happens 'just like dat' u only apply or request wen there is a motive.
Re: A Question For The Guys by freecocoa(f): 8:51am On Nov 16, 2011
I agree with what boyloaf said,I have guys as very good ordinary friends but they never asked to be friends,it just happened,the few ones who came pretending to want just friendship ended up wanting something else.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2011
^^good point. That's how it works. A guy can end up being your friend, even though he had ulterior motives. Such things happen and are random. But it's easier to believe that a camel can pass through the eye of a needle (grin) than that a guy can go to a girl simply for friendship. (Man, do I sound like Jesus? wink )
Re: A Question For The Guys by bekay911(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2011
Boyloaf:

wether male or female, u dnt get good friends tru application, request or wateva, it happens 'just like dat' u only apply or request wen there is a motive.
Re: A Question For The Guys by lovelydoll: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2011
so it's safe to assume that every guy that approaches a girl 99% of the time is for another motiveĀ  besides friendship,even if they lie and say they"just want to be friends". cheesy

and friendship with boys can only happen just like that 99% of the time.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2011
All my relationships with female friends are platonic. I even often resist sexual advances from girls. I dont really see the point in a 'just sex' relationship.
Re: A Question For The Guys by slimyem: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2011
lovelydoll:

so it's safe to assume that every guy that approaches a girl 99% of the time is for another motive besides friendship,even if they lie and say they want they"just want to be friends". cheesy

and friendship with boys can only happen just like that 99% of the time.
yes,it is.guys that ask to be your friend always want something more.that friendship thing is just one fake pick-up line.
Re: A Question For The Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

yes,it is.guys that ask to be your friend always want something more.that friendship thing is just one fake pick-up line.
But i dont ever want somehting more undecided undecided undecided
its not every guy really. there are still some sensible, mature godly men in the world.
Re: A Question For The Guys by slimyem: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

But i dont ever want somehting more undecided undecided undecided
its not every guy really. there are still some sensible, mature godly men in the world.
m not saying there are no Godly men.
Men who dont want something more(and even if they do) dont walk up to you and ask you to be their friend.they start a conversation with something neutral and then the friendship starts.
The style of asking for friendship first makes it too obvious that they actually want more.gerrit?
Re: A Question For The Guys by Flashaldrin(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
okk. i get your point.
Re: A Question For The Guys by kpolli(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2011
no

(1) (Reply)

What Is Serious Relationship? / Atinga My Friend, His Heart Has Been Broken Into Pieces / Is It Advisable To Date Or Marry A Nigerian Girl That's Still In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.