Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married (25464 Views)

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 10:55am On Mar 30
Nazgul:

I'll send you N300 (Three hundred naira only). You will have to manage it because things are hard. undecided

When you're done let me know.

Make it 300k
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 10:57am On Mar 30
folake4u:
Make it 300k
Manage that one fess. I want to see if you're industrious.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jeon(f): 11:02am On Mar 30
So the weather don reach awon "Women don't have anything to offer
Men don't benefit in marriage
Men don't need love
Men don't have a biological clock
Men can marry at anytime
Men don't need Women
Men can do without marriage
Babymama is the goal" crew body.

Wetin be the update, abi Lucifer want settle with Jesus?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 11:08am On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Manage that one fess. I want to see if you're industrious.

I am not industrious please.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 11:20am On Mar 30
folake4u:

I am not industrious please.
Lol...so what are you?
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Silentgroper(m): 11:22am On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

Ok. Though I tried to force myself to love him but it wasn't just working. You can't force love no matter what.

Yet, he took you to only God knows where and got you stuffs ... Whilst he was doing that, how come you didn't realize that " it wasn't just working then" ..

Now you give the poor man high BP, he died .. you came down here mocking him .. Small time now, you go dey claim sister in the Lord ..

Naso sister in the Lord they do angry angry

Mtcheeew..
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 11:33am On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Lol...so what are you?

A lazy Nigerian girl who want to reap where she did not sow.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by BALLOSKI: 11:43am On Mar 30
How do we tell they're praying for wife?

If that's the case, then they're not serious. Any man that's ready for marriage knows how to go about it - they don't have to organize a retreat - women needs retreat to get husband, not men.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 12:34pm On Mar 30
folake4u:
A lazy Nigerian girl who want to reap where she did not sow.
What you need is good sex and I can assure you that business ideas would begin to flood your mind. You'll commit your resources and loyalty to the guy who took you to cloud 9. And would do anything to make him say with you. Laziness would be banished from your life and you'll be smiling everyday.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 12:41pm On Mar 30
Nazgul:

What you need is good sex and I can assure you that business ideas would begin to flood your mind. You'll commit your resources and loyalty to the guy who took you to cloud 9. And would do anything to make him say with you. Laziness would be banished from your life and you'll be smiling everyday.

What is sex? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 12:57pm On Mar 30
folake4u:
What is sex? undecided undecided undecided
Come to my house and I'll explain to you what it is with practicals. smiley
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 1:02pm On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Come to my house and I'll explain to you what it is with practicals. smiley

I'm underage, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 1:07pm On Mar 30
folake4u:
I'm underage, Sir.
Stop lying and start coming to my house so that you can learn something new this Easter.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 1:10pm On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Stop lying and start coming to my house so that you can learn something new this Easter.

Teach me how to make money first. Sheybi you be remote worker. angry
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 1:18pm On Mar 30
folake4u:
Teach me how to make money first. Sheybi you be remote worker. angry
Come fess na.

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 1:20pm On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Come fess na.

Mtchewww go away.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 1:40pm On Mar 30
folake4u:

Mtchewww go away.
Go where? 🙄
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 1:45pm On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Go where? 🙄

Get thee behind me, Satan.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by GloriousGbola: 1:47pm On Mar 30
folake4u:

Get thee behind me, Satan.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 1:50pm On Mar 30
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by NovusHomo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30
purples25:

Don't mind the scammers! 😂
grin grin
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 4:36pm On Mar 30
Silentgroper:

Yet, he took you to only God knows where and got you stuffs ... Whilst he was doing that, how come you didn't realize that " it wasn't just working then" ..

Now you give the poor man high BP, he died .. you came down here mocking him .. Small time now, you go dey claim sister in the Lord ..

Naso sister in the Lord they do angry angry

Mtcheeew..

God knows I wasn't mocking him.

Whatever you say Will be upon your head.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Silentgroper(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30
Jewessgratitud3:

God knows I wasn't mocking him.

Whatever you say Will be upon your head.

angry
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Sailee(m): 7:05pm On Mar 30
[quote author=MajorOvakporaye post=129165760]This must be Womo Womo church.
grin grin grin cheesy
THE ACT OF PULLING BACK OR WITHDRAWING, AS FROM SOMETHING DANGEROUS, OR UNPLEASANT.
THE ACT OF REVERSING DIRECTION AND RECEDING FROM A FORWARD POSITION.
A PEACEFUL, QUIET PLACE AFFORDING PRIVACY, OR SECURITY.
A PERIOD OF RETIREMENT, SECLUSION, OR SOLITUDE.
A PERIOD OF MEDITATION, PRAYER OR STUDY
WITHDRAWAL BY MILITARY FORCE FROM A DANGEROUS POSITION OR FROM ENEMY ATTACK.
A SIGNAL FOR A MILITARY WITHDRAWAL.
Sometimes the problem is ENGLISH
Retreat from what per se
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 9:25pm On Mar 30
professore:
it's like baby girl want me to use a hot cloth to mop her mouth.
😆 how are you doing
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by professore(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
😆 how are you doing
grin I am fine thank you, and you please?
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 9:57pm On Mar 30
professore:
grin I am fine thank you, and you please?
I'm good. Sannu
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by professore(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
I'm good. Sannu
Good to hear. Kindly let's chat on WhatsApp, do I drop my number or you drop yours (and delete when I copy)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 10:32pm On Mar 30
professore:
Good to hear. Kindly let's chat on WhatsApp, do I drop my number or you drop yours (and delete when I copy)?
not on Whatsapp
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by professore(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
not on Whatsapp
Okay, I need your number, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by professore(m): 3:20am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
I'm good. Sannu
I don't have access to my mail, should I drop my number and you let me know once you have seen it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by travelzcruix: 8:49am On Apr 01
phorget:
Those ones are just deceiving themselves, with the numbers of women out there why should getting a wife become a problem?

Men only need to focus on themselves, build themselves by achieving success then watch women kill themselves over you.
Build and they will come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.