Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married (25467 Views)

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ExtremeDot: 11:37am On Mar 29
Nothing here proofs that they are praying for marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Thazard(m): 11:39am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
Biko, close your mouth. Shut up!!

I could see an old man on green native wear, it’s like he took his red pill to another level when he was young, I think he went to shrine and court to swear that he would never have anything to do with women.

I’m surprised what made him change his mind at old age with the way he’s praying cheesy.

Biko, I can’t laugh cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ReacherSaidNoth: 11:39am On Mar 29
This must be a lie, no one with sense prays to carry burdens.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by zoeymikey(f): 11:39am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
What do they need wife for Are women no longer useless again

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy
I agree with you on this one.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ablejesus26(m): 11:40am On Mar 29
May their prayers be answered.

Married life no be joke op.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by tydi(m): 11:40am On Mar 29
Lol
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Lemos14: 11:41am On Mar 29
zoeymikey:

I agree with you on this one.

this is a video that has music playing in the background just to push agenda and try and score imaginery cheap points. Funny women. how do you know its wife they are praying for when its only music they are playing in the background?

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 11:42am On Mar 29
Hahahahaha.. truth be told this late marriage thing bother men more than it bothers us.

There was this guy ( of blessed memory) who was always crying out loud begging me to marry him then. Some eight years ago. The day I agreed to follow him out, he was jumping and jubilating on the road and told me he's going to do backfleet on the road. ha for korota..?? that was when I told him to calm down otherwise Ill turn back because I was so embarrassed the way he was behaving that day.

He took me to the games in lekki bought me stuff but when I told him I can't marry him baba begin cry o. Called the elder sister to beg me on phone shedding serious tears. I told the sister we only just started going out. Na so I block am . I later heard he died of BP.

It bothers them a lot .

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by GodHimself: 11:42am On Mar 29
Even God knows a wife is a rare thing to find in the current sea of useless Jezebels and Delilahs.

Wise men.

May GOD answer your prayers.

officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of prayer retreat for single men looking to get married cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCFJL85ayg

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by frankblinkz(m): 11:42am On Mar 29
Lamasta:
Lies this cannot be single men, with the old papas am seeing there
na you take social media serious grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by AntiChristian: 11:42am On Mar 29
lipsrsealed
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Toluwanise247(m): 11:43am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Werey olosho done sweet your body
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Image123(m): 11:43am On Mar 29
You want to marry with fake life balenciaga. undecided undecided
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Lemos14: 11:43am On Mar 29
ExtremeDot:
Nothing here proofs that they are praying for marriage.

I tell you my brother. anybody can post anything just to sell narrative. Frustrated women always try to make themselves feel better

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Calitoscassius(m): 11:43am On Mar 29
If any man needs prayers to find a wife, that man is just poor and hopeless . grin grin

If you are not these 2 things i mentioned wifes will keep coming running after you to marry them.

Go ask Oshiomole or Ned Nwoko

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by phorget(m): 11:44am On Mar 29
Those ones are just deceiving themselves, with the numbers of women out there why should getting a wife become a problem?

Men only need to focus on themselves, build themselves by achieving success then watch women kill themselves over you.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Mar 29
Well... Religion is always a choice.

May their prayers be answered. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CodeTemplar: 11:46am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Stop generalizing your emotions and underlying assumptuons fueling them.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Eriokanmi: 11:47am On Mar 29
ThinkWISELY:
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.
They really need it more. Men are pillars so, they don't need a hell of a wife
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Goodlady(f): 11:47am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

😂 No loud am
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Eriokanmi: 11:47am On Mar 29
Angelfrost:
Well... Religion is always a choice.

May their prayers be answered. lipsrsealed
Amen
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ImoleNaija: 11:50am On Mar 29
ThinkWISELY:
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.

Lol

Ladies no fit catch you guys for one place.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Segzy19: 11:51am On Mar 29
And you believe this nonsense?

Someone just take a short video of me praying for something else, and now captioned it that the guys are praying for wife's....

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CodeTemplar: 11:51am On Mar 29
phorget:
Those ones are just deceiving themselves, with the numbers of women out there why should getting a wife become a problem?

Men only need to focus on themselves, build themselves by achieving success then watch women kill themselves over you.

Who told you. You treat your helper as your burden and so end up carrying so much.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Tadeus(m): 11:51am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

I like your boldness, and the way you fight against rape etc al. You are beautiful I must say it here. Calm down, and look at the other side of men, we have handsome men with godly minds out there. Look at the good side of men, not always the bad side👌✌️
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by obinna58(m): 11:52am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Jennyclay strikes hard grin
She fit carry chair sit for this thread the whole day

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ncoolsome(m): 11:52am On Mar 29
People will keep succeeding bcuz they know we buy anything and any story...is that not a woman on white standing close to the man...

5 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by MuslimIgbo: 11:52am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Or deh
Go ask ya papa first
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Autobot05: 11:53am On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
Keep deceiving yourselves.

No man can be complete without marriage and family , maybe women are more desperate about it but men too can't live their whole life without a woman. Don't be deceived by what martinez39s preaches here, he has girlfriends outside.

Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by obinna58(m): 11:53am On Mar 29
Tadeus:

I like your boldness, and the way you fight against rape etc al. You are beautiful I must say it here. Calm down, and look at the other side of men, we have handsome men with godly minds out there. Look at the good side of men, not always the bad side👌✌️
To knack you 2by2 Dey hungry me as you advise Jennyclay

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jman06(m): 11:54am On Mar 29
All these yeye churches and pastors are good at deceiving their gullible male members into believing that they have anything to gain from marriage. When the gullible brothers eventually succumb to their deception and get married, they eventually find out that they're on their own as nobody cares if they're suffering in the marriage or not.

Religion is not good for men at all

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Cruzmaster: 11:58am On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

God will not allow you to get married to any man. Na ur follow woman u will end up with. U know men are scum 😝

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.