Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married (25462 Views)

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Ajibola2sure(m): 11:58am On Mar 29
[U sure say u wan marry so?quote author=Jennyclay post=129163470]What do they need wife for Are women no longer useless again

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy[/quote]
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Blitzking: 11:59am On Mar 29
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of prayer retreat for single men looking to get married cool

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dCFJL85ayg

Don't believe this...men are the price..Guess a single brother retreat and they are praying for godly partners
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by PeterObi4LP: 12:00pm On Mar 29
All this prayer is not necessary. Na poverty be the problem. There are beautiful, pretty, God fearing and hard working ladies everywhere. But brother no get money to settle down now

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by kabanayol9(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
What do they need wife for Are women no longer useless again

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy
Jennyclay, i trust you, e no go pass you by.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:06pm On Mar 29
Ok
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Ahigbo1: 12:08pm On Mar 29
This is the male version of "Jesus carry me dey go my husband house" grin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by RecentHistory: 12:08pm On Mar 29
99thEnemy:
grin
After this, why not merge with a retreat of Single ladies looking for husband then watch the wonders happen. grin

They can team up with Shiloh (Single ladies section) grin

You don see any better woman go Shiloh go pray for husband?

It is the rebellious ones with a long mileage who pack themselves there, praying for men to fall into their traps.

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by femison32(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
What do they need wife for Are women no longer useless again

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy
Unapologetic feminist has spoken grin shocked undecided
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Danchibez: 12:14pm On Mar 29
Righteousness2:
Anything you can do to hear God's direction clearly in life, do it.
Marriage is not a joke except for those who do not have understanding of life.
It is a life time commitment. If you do it in Isolation of God, no matter how sweet it looks, you are heading for pains and regrets.

My brother, marriage is not an easy venture. It takes endurance, patience, tolerance, and steadfastness to succeed. I am a living witness

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by WhiteWood: 12:20pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
Hahahahaha.. truth be told this late marriage thing bother men more than it bothers us.

There was this guy ( of blessed memory) who was always crying out loud begging me to marry him then. Some eight years ago. The day I agreed to follow him out, he was jumping and jubilating on the road and told me he's going to do backfleet on the road. ha for korota..?? that was when I told him to calm down otherwise Ill turn back because I was so embarrassed the way he was behaving that day.

He took me to the games in lekki bought me stuff but when I told him I can't marry him baba begin cry o. Called the elder sister to beg me on phone shedding serious tears. I told the sister we only just started going out. Na so I block am . I later heard he died of BP.

It bothers them a lot .

You see yourself -- Perhaps God/Universe wanted you to save that Guy. It seems that there is a sense that he recognizes you as the one who can assist/save him. However, due to excessive pride and setting standards too high for yourself, you declined to help, and now he's dead.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by ultimateprof: 12:20pm On Mar 29
This is not exactly what all these guys need. What they need is to work on themselves and the law of attraction will do the needful. " As he thinks so he is".

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Savedday2: 12:24pm On Mar 29
These are obviously low level men that doesn't know their left from right. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:24pm On Mar 29
99thEnemy:
grin
After this, why not merge with a retreat of Single ladies looking for husband then watch the wonders happen. grin

They can team up with Shiloh (Single ladies section) grin

No be say women no dey o, but to find wife this days done pass "we saw one ripe udala in your compound and we're here to pluck it"

You fit marry yahoo boy ex-girlfriend, body count running in hundred and thousands, user of Love Machine wen big like yam or pestle, womb wen done comot like fifteen or more, single mother whose kids are her brothers and call her Aunty, woman wen go lash ex before wedding and dash you a firstborn, woman wen done explore all her natural holes without restriction, woman whose noods are possessed by two men or more, et cetera; if you no shine your eyes.

Your holy holy church girl insisting you see her pastor first and no kissing before marriage fit dey collect every night from her backyard neighbor.

For this one, Baba God must everly run am for us, as we gat no strength.

Me as a man have gotten to the point where the five women who are close to me and from whom I want to pick my wife from are all pure virgins.

Before marriage I'm taking you to a lab run by my Dad's friend for virginity test, both front and back.

Whether you rode bicycles in primary school or did frog jump in nursery school or fell on top of a pole in university is none of my business.

Pure virgin or nothing.
I done too see rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by charlizonto: 12:25pm On Mar 29
All these men here are praying for a better life..OP just go turn am to praying for a life partner...

Abeg don't go and start giving all those fake single ladies here false hope

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by drimzsmoke(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29
ODEHOYlKOCHO:

Trust me majority if those motherfkers you see in that video are just looking for women to ffuck

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Watch the video again, whoever posted this video online is just trying to catch cruise with it. There are women in that praying ground too. Go and watch the video again. I know for a fact that they aren't praying for partners!!!

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by prepresh(f): 12:36pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:
As a single man, you may think girls full everywhere, na when you wan marry, you go realise say good GIRLS no dey Nigeria again.

A Godly man that truly wants to go far in life should endeavour to seek the face of God before marriage else you may end up with girls like Jennyclay and this non virgin broke girl above me.
I wonder why people keep saying there are no more good girls in Nigeria,
The same way men are looking for good women is the same way women are seriously looking for good men.
By the way, who is spoiling the girls?

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by michoim(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29
ThinkWISELY:
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.
Lol...
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by prepresh(f): 12:38pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:

Aswear.

Na manage we dey manage them, no single Nigerian girl is worth to be anyone's responsibility aside her father.

Remove procreation, an average Nigerian girl is as uselfull as the "P" in Psychology to a man.
Stop generalizing, that you don't think good women exist doesn't mean they do not exist. Remember whatever has a fake has an original one somewhere

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by drimzsmoke(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
Shebi marriage doesn't benefit men?

They are always acting different from what they say. They also prefer dark skinned ladies online but chase lightskinned ladies like their life depend on it in reality.

Check the screenshots, it's not a single's retreat for men!!!

1st picture, when you zoom, you will see the 2 women on scarfs
2nd picture, when you zoom, you will see another woman on a head warmer!!!

4 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 12:42pm On Mar 29
WhiteWood:

You see yourself -- Perhaps God/Universe wanted you to save that Guy. It seems that there is a sense that he recognizes you as the one who can assist/save him. However, due to excessive pride and setting standards too high for yourself, you declined to help, and now he's dead.

Should I have married someone I don't like?
That's not even the reason for sharing this story. Just trying to steer the fact that late marriage brothers men too. Some even cry for it but may not come out in the open to cry like some girls are doing on social media nowadays.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Setaleonoz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29
Just have money… women go boku grin
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Sportspredicto(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29
ThinkWISELY:
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.
No matter this prayer, who is destined to marry bad wife would still marry bad wife!
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Anunakeeh: 12:49pm On Mar 29
officialwdhtv:
Trendy video of prayer retreat for single men looking to get married cool

#wetindeyhappentv

Op keep deceiving your paapaa.

People praying normal prayer. You dey lie say them dey pray for wife.

We already know the people that carry marriage on head like gala and lacasera.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Gboom: 12:49pm On Mar 29
Calitoscassius:
If any man needs prayers to find a wife, that man is just poor and hopeless . grin grin

If you are not these 2 things i mentioned wifes will keep coming running after you to marry them.

Go ask Oshiomole or Ned Nwoko
You lack experience about women if you think when you are rich you will have a good woman.
Rich footballers have married girls that turned out to be thorn in their flesh

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Harddiskng(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29
ExtremeDot:
Nothing here proofs that they are praying for marriage.

Lol it’s an obvious lie cuz i could see one or two women in the background.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Anunakeeh: 12:51pm On Mar 29
Gboom:

You lack experience about women if you think when you are rich you will have a good woman.
Rich footballers have married girls that turned out to be thorn in their flesh

He is somehow right.

He said Wife not Good Woman.

There are wives everywhere but very few good women.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Anunakeeh: 12:54pm On Mar 29

Setaleonoz:
Just have money… women go boku grin

Even without money, you can get women in boku if you sabi the gamegrin

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Anunakeeh: 12:55pm On Mar 29
drimzsmoke:

Check the screenshots, it's not a single's retreat for men!!!

1st picture, when you zoom, you will see the 2 women on scarfs
2nd picture, when you zoom, you will see another woman on a head warmer!!!

Are you minding them hoes.

Their Clitoriss don stand as they saw the post.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Arabk25: 12:56pm On Mar 29
Misplaced priority

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.