Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married (25465 Views)

Anywhere I Can Stay For Quiet Prayer Retreat Around Delta Or Anambra States? / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) / Hope: Deeper Life December Retreat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Gboom: 6:36pm On Mar 29
Calitoscassius:
I have being married 2 times and divorced 2 times. Now i am not married, i have kids with 3 different women, two I was married to. So i consider myself experienced also. These example you gave may be true, besides, you only gave just two examples, I am sure there are many poor or rich men's successful marriages without nagging or frustrations.

Again, you are free to believe that SOME men needs prayers either in their marriages or praying to find "good"wives. One can find a good wife without praying. So many men did.

Again, i repeat, marriages are like concealed bags of products or commodities you buy without testing, you take home and whatever you find is what you ve paid for.

I know. cheesy
I know someone with your similar story, the women accused him of infidelity to the extent one of them nearly murdered him. My advice to him is he should pray very well before going to the 3rd one
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 7:37pm On Mar 29
Nazgul I hope you attended this power packed service.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CanineOfJackal: 7:43pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:
Hahahahaha.. truth be told this late marriage thing bother men more than it bothers us.

There was this guy ( of blessed memory) who was always crying out loud begging me to marry him then. Some eight years ago. The day I agreed to follow him out, he was jumping and jubilating on the road and told me he's going to do backfleet on the road. ha for korota..?? that was when I told him to calm down otherwise Ill turn back because I was so embarrassed the way he was behaving that day.

He took me to the games in lekki bought me stuff but when I told him I can't marry him baba begin cry o. Called the elder sister to beg me on phone shedding serious tears. I told the sister we only just started going out. Na so I block am . I later heard he died of BP.

It bothers them a lot .
grinπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Who we go ask kwanu
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 7:47pm On Mar 29
CanineOfJackal:
grinπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Who we go ask kwanu

You don come again CarlosThejackal
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Dybala11(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
What do they need wife for Are women no longer useless again

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Biko, you nonsense men shouldn’t choke me with laugh cheesy
A broke girl making jest of broke men, birds of a feather flocking together.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Dybala11(m): 7:49pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
Shebi marriage doesn't benefit men?

They are always acting different from what they say. They also prefer dark skinned ladies online but chase lightskinned ladies like their life depend on it in reality.
Is that why you're bleaching?
You better don't let any man's preference change who you are.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by JetApartment: 7:49pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

Even the broke poverty stricken men in their midst are still praying for wife to come and suffer with them!

Don't worry, your tone will change when you hit 60 years old and unmarried...dem no dey tell person.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CanineOfJackal: 7:50pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

You don come again CarlosThejackal
i don't know what you are talking about. Check the year this moniker is registered and focus.

But story plenty for your mouth ooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 7:52pm On Mar 29
Dybala11:

Is that why you're bleaching?
You better don't let any man's preference change who you are.
You think everyone is like your sisters? Or you think every light skinned people bleach their skin? Some actually have the biracial gene dummy
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Dybala11(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
You think everyone is like your sisters? Or you think every light skinned people bleach their skin? Some actually have the biracial gene dummy
You're the dumbo for making that rubbish assumptions. Na your parent give me the sisters??
I repeat, is that why you're bleaching?
It seems like I've struck a cord with that my question. By the way, scum attract scum. If the majority of men around you is the picture you painted up there, then the problem starts with you.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by EreluRoz: 8:02pm On Mar 29
Dybala11:

You're the dumbo for making that rubbish assumptions. Na your parent give me the sisters??
I repeat, is that why you're bleaching?
It seems like I've struck a cord with that my question. By the way, scum attract scum. If the majority of men around you is the picture you painted up there, then the problem starts with you.
πŸ‘Œ
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 8:02pm On Mar 29
CanineOfJackal:
i don't know what you are talking about. Check the year this moniker is registered and focus.

But story plenty for your mouth ooπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Story plenty for everybody life but most prefer to pile it up in their heart make e dey choke them.. letting it out every chance I get is therapeutic for me.

By the way I trust no one. It could be your first moniker.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CanineOfJackal: 8:05pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Story plenty for everybody life but most prefer to pile it up in their heart make e dey choke them.. letting it out every chance I get is therapeutic for me.

By the way I trust no one. It could be your first moniker.
most of the stories here you tell don't add up.

Please a lot of 80s kids are also on this forum
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 8:06pm On Mar 29
CanineOfJackal:
most of the stories here you tell don't add up.

Please a lot of 80s kids are also on this forum

If e no add up, help me add am up with pepper and maggi na tongue
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CanineOfJackal: 8:08pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

If e no add up, help me add am up with pepper and maggi na tongue
meow
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 8:09pm On Mar 29
CanineOfJackal:
meow

Are you a cat grin?
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by CanineOfJackal: 8:10pm On Mar 29
Jewessgratitud3:

Are you a cat grin?
join Dunamis TV today for a mind blowing encounter with christ
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Jewessgratitud3: 8:11pm On Mar 29
CanineOfJackal:
join Dunamis TV today for a mind blowing encounter with christ

Hmm...
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Password007: 8:51pm On Mar 29
Aswear.

Na manage we dey manage them, no single Nigerian girl is worth to be anyone's responsibility aside her father.

Remove procreation, an average Nigerian girl is as uselfull as the "P" in Psychology to a man. [/quote]

I hope you know that your mother, sisters, aunts and your daughters are all useless too?
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by pswglobal(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29
ODEHOYlKOCHO:

Trust me majority if those motherfkers you see in that video are just looking for women to ffuck
haaaaaa, u get bad mouth oooo.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Calitoscassius(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29
Gboom:

I know someone with your similar story, the women accused him of infidelity to the extent one of them nearly murdered him. My advice to him is he should pray very well before going to the 3rd one
Your guess is right, it was infidelities on my part, my fault, they are both good women,none of them nearly murdered me, they just divorced me.

Well.. i am not planning on going into the 3rd one, i am done with marriages, so i will not need any prayers. I have children what else do i need a wife or relationship for? I am happy being single.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Afolue(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29
This is so pathetic. Why are pple so ignorant to this height in our modern day. So shameful
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by kalufelix(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29
Be careful what you wish (pray) for...
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Emdebby2: 9:49pm On Mar 29
Inukwa!
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by horia: 10:42pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:

β€œBroke poverty stricken”
Apt description of the large majority of a particular gender, if another gender was not in the picture
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by professore(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
Shebi marriage doesn't benefit men?

They are always acting different from what they say. They also prefer dark skinned ladies online but chase lightskinned ladies like their life depend on it in reality.
it's like baby girl want me to use a hot cloth to mop her mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Greenfaces: 8:59am On Mar 30
ThinkWISELY:
Well, getting a Nigerian lady for a Life partner is more dangerous than getting drafted for 3rd world war.

I won't blame them.
Maybe the ladies raised by your parents. Not all ladies.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 9:44am On Mar 30
folake4u:
Nazgul I hope you attended this power packed service.
Did I tell you that I'm looking for a wife? πŸ˜’
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 10:12am On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Did I tell you that I'm looking for a wife? πŸ˜’

Yes, you did. tongue
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 10:36am On Mar 30
folake4u:
Yes, you did. tongue
Ok noted. I'll send you the application form which should be completed and submitted on or before Tuesday next week.

If you pass the screening, you'll become my wife.

Good luck in advance.

Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by folake4u(f): 10:48am On Mar 30
Nazgul:

Ok noted. I'll send you the application form which should be completed and submitted on or before Tuesday next week.

If you pass the screening, you'll become my wife.

Good luck in advance.

Give me money first to download the application form.

And more money to upload the form.

You'd still send transport fare to clear the pathway.
Re: Prayer Retreat For Single Men Looking To Get Married by Nazgul: 10:53am On Mar 30
folake4u:
Give me money first to download the application form.

And more money to upload the form.

You'd still send transport fare to clear the pathway.
I'll send you N300 (Three hundred naira only). You will have to manage it because things are hard. undecided

When you're done let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. / Samuel Ugwute: Big Holes In Story Of Man Who 'Resurrected' From Dead- PoliticsNG / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.