Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) (40817 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29
grin grin mumu people
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by topyhanky(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29
Enroll your child today...
We make a total child

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by galantjoe(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29
Even if the guy get the small gal pregnant, I don't think he will proceed further. Because of troublesome nature of the mother. Her mother lacks manner of approach, maybe poverty caused it . I won't encourage any guy to be in-laws to such family
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by toujurs: 9:55pm On Mar 29
MatrixReloaded:
Why fight the man? If he says it's not his child then nurse the baby and be of good parenting to the child after birthing. I don't solicit on abuse and fight over such matters.
they are broke. grin typical Nigerian women mentality. Even her dad was alive, he would have taken the child
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by worksmart(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29
It's just too funny! it must be a skit cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29
This video is over 3 years old 😠
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29
very old video. They should be married by now with 3kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by iamtardey: 10:17pm On Mar 29
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

grin grin

My brodas and sisters abeg I no get waiting to talk for this matters grin

As for me.. I de ASHAWO house de enjoy my Easter..

One Alhaji buy free drinks for all the guys here..

We de drink and use eyes find ASHAWO wey we go NACK…

Happy Easter guys…

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
O lor far
Happy Easter Man

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by iamtardey: 10:19pm On Mar 29
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I understand, Ladies normally give the pregnancy of their bastard fetus to this two category of men which are;
1. A RICH MAN
2. A BROKE BIG DICK & GOOD FUCKER MAN.

From my forensic observation above, This guy fall to the second category.

From the size of the dude nose, you will know he has a dick as tall and fat like an MTN Mast. grin

His dick which she could recognized distinctively from all other 1,000 varieties of dicks she has tasted, has even disfigured her shape. undecided

Anyways, this might be one of their useless so called SKIT
Skit ?? Na why I no wan watch am be that 😂
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MrJames007: 10:19pm On Mar 29
Op sef no sabi skit. See long story on top skit. undecided
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by tradepunter: 10:20pm On Mar 29
hahahah.... why do I find this funny 😂😂😂😂
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29
Here is me looking for a girl to get pregnant and have children for me, i will take care of the girl/woman and the babies.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29
But na old Video be this watch it on TikTok October 2023
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MrJames007: 10:25pm On Mar 29
tuzle:
Person no fit differentiate reality from skit again. All this skit makers done bastardize everything.
grin
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:25pm On Mar 29
Rice don cost dem Dey find where dem go Dey see 4 cups of Rice everyday awon eleleya olosho meji that man must not gree for anybody I know the girl very well nah Dog
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Edoziesmart(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29
Stale.
This is old video trend in 2019.
Some people said then that it was skit.
I guess the same though.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Kurugu92(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29
Nonsense skit
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by izicooo(f): 10:34pm On Mar 29
who will want to have such a woman as a mother inlaw, she is a big fool.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Barcalee: 10:38pm On Mar 29
Old video
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Oracleee: 10:49pm On Mar 29
Looks like a staged skit
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by MasterTeeUSA: 10:59pm On Mar 29
Looks like a well acted skit to me grin grin grin

NairaOcean:
A heated confrontation ensued as a man faced accusations of impregnating a young woman, only to vehemently deny any involvement in the pregnancy.

The man, who remains unnamed, found himself at the center of a tense situation when the mother of a young woman arrived unannounced at his doorstep. The mother, accompanied by her daughter carrying a bag of belongings, wasted no time in accusing the man of being the father of her daughter's unborn child.

In response, the man immediately denied the allegations, claiming he was not the only person the young woman had been involved with. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgXQE1072A
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by martinz1: 11:00pm On Mar 29
Quodseverismete:
As far as the guy do the do, the do cannot be undo. He should carry the girl let them continue from where they stopped. You nutted unprotected and don't expect something to happen?
remember paternity fraud is high in nigeria,
the man might be innocent
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Omoawoke: 11:00pm On Mar 29
This is disgusting. We need to do better as a people to protect these girls. The poor girl is naive and misguided and has obviously been exploited
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by 89green: 11:22pm On Mar 29
angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Olat4421: 11:22pm On Mar 29
tuzle:
Person no fit differentiate reality from skit again. All this skit makers done bastardize everything.
I swear I find it hard to believe anything on social media due to all dis skit maker
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Kingzjayzee: 11:36pm On Mar 29
U dey knack person pikin e dey sweet you, now e don knack for your head. E don be for you be that
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by Olam09(m): 11:46pm On Mar 29
NairaOcean:
A heated confrontation ensued as a man faced accusations of impregnating a young woman, only to vehemently deny any involvement in the pregnancy.

The man, who remains unnamed, found himself at the center of a tense situation when the mother of a young woman arrived unannounced at his doorstep. The mother, accompanied by her daughter carrying a bag of belongings, wasted no time in accusing the man of being the father of her daughter's unborn child.

In response, the man immediately denied the allegations, claiming he was not the only person the young woman had been involved with. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmgXQE1072A

Although I'm drunk but this looks staged..
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by damoobaba: 12:42am On Mar 30
MatrixReloaded:
Why fight the man? If he says it's not his child then nurse the baby and be of good parenting to the child after birthing. I don't solicit on abuse and fight over such matters.

Ordinary DNA test can resolve all these. What if they mistakenly hit themselves and something bad happens. The black man has so much to do to get the respect of the whites.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by FuckYeyeMods: 1:10am On Mar 30
Definitely a skit to get people talking..
In this situation, the girl will not have the guts to follow her mum in such dress..
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by OgaTheTop2: 1:14am On Mar 30
Very old video.
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 2:17am On Mar 30
Nicepoker:
Low budget skit

Habba... Dem try small na.

Besides, the message was passed
Re: Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) by sisisioge: 2:46am On Mar 30
grin grin grin grin grin

DNA please! It stops all arguments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.