Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing (1227 Views)

Please Help My Relationship Is Crashing / My Relationship Is About Crashing / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Clevagal: 12:10pm On Mar 30
My boyfriend lost his sister recently and he has been so distant. We don’t talk like we use to talk because he claims to be doing one thing or the other. He put his phone on DND so calling him is almost impossible. I really don’t know what to do because I really love this guy and want to be there for him but how can I when we barely talk and when we do…It’s just so short. I try not to ask him “are you okay” “hope you’re okay” because I know question being asked consistently can be very annoying.

Please help me on what I can do
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by immortalcrown(m): 12:23pm On Mar 30
Chai! Visit him for a face-to-face interaction.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by slimjohn2k5: 12:38pm On Mar 30
If he is avoiding calls be sending him encouraging text messages. So when he comes around he won't accuse u of abandoning him.

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by fyzaila: 12:39pm On Mar 30
This is the time he should find solace in you as his companion. Have you tried paying him a visit to see for yourself how he is? I hope he isn't going into depression? Try and see him you hear

My condolences to him 🙏
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Mom007(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30
Aunty, allow that guy to grieve. Even the bible says There is time for everything. Give him some space and when his heart has recovered, he will look for you by himself.

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by FalseProphet1(m): 12:44pm On Mar 30
Bring him pictures to my spiritual center tomorrow and I'll make him forget about his dead sister and focus on you.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by vibemad007: 12:49pm On Mar 30
Soo he should b around u all d time cause u Re wat again, biko.

Allow someone grieve n keep ur body n debit alert skim to ur self, love ko love ni
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by perfectsusanoo(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30
Meet him physically cos calls are extremely annoying and irritating when grieving regardless of whoever it is to some.
some of us prefer even minimal contact (holding hands) to a thousand calls.
Words are meaningless to him at the moment.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by GreatVocalist: 1:08pm On Mar 30
vibemad007:
Soo he should b around u all d time cause u Re wat again, biko.

Allow someone grieve n keep ur body n debit alert skim to ur self, love ko love ni
What in the world are you saying? She cares about the dude, and wants to see him get better, but he's acting so distant.

Grieving isn't an excuse for being distant from those who care for you and vice versa. She's not forcing him to get over the grief so fast, but she's worried about how distant he has become, which is affecting their relationship, and that is a normal thing.

If she backs off, he'll be the one to accuse her for letting go in a difficult time like this. Why is she in his life, if not for moments like this?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by 1Sharon(f): 2:00pm On Mar 30
That man is grieving.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by DaddyRochie1642: 2:09pm On Mar 30
FalseProphet1:
Bring him pictures to my spiritual center tomorrow and I'll make him forget about his dead sister and focus on you.

This I have seen.

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Savedday2: 2:22pm On Mar 30
9ja girls will never change. The kind ashawo wey full their eyes erh!

Just imagine this one looking for excuse to leave him guy and start jumping from one prick to the other.

Auntie, nobody hold you, prick full everywhere!

Have you ever imagine why is it that when a girl is in distressed our men will stand by her all the way till she is back on her feet's again, but if it's the man, our girls will Japa and jump on the next available prick.

9ja girls are total evil!
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Tallesty1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30
Single to stupor and I promote breakups so no advice from me to you.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Clevagal: 3:00pm On Mar 30
Savedday2:
9ja girls will never change. The kind ashawo wey full their eyes erh!

Just imagine this one looking for excuse to leave him guy and start jumping from one prick to the other.

Auntie, nobody hold you, prick full everywhere!

Have you ever imagine why is it that when a girl is in distressed our men will stand by her all the way till she is back on her feet's again, but if it's the man, our girls will Japa and jump on the next available prick.

9ja girls are total evil!

Stop drinking garri! Because where in my post did you read that I’m looking for an excuse to leave him? Or you just enjoy displaying stvpid!d!ty?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Clevagal: 3:04pm On Mar 30
fyzaila:
This is the time he should find solace in you as his companion. Have you tried paying him a visit to see for yourself how he is? I hope he isn't going into depression? Try and see him you hear

My condolences to him 🙏

Thank you so much.

The few times we spoke before I’d even initiate me coming to visit, he’d be like “I’m going to see this person tomorrow” “I’m heading to this place now”. He never seems to be at a place. Moreover, he mentioned moving out of his place for reasons I do not know. I’m just tired
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by fyzaila: 4:50pm On Mar 30
Clevagal:

Thank you so much.

The few times we spoke before I’d even initiate me coming to visit, he’d be like “I’m going to see this person tomorrow” “I’m heading to this place now”. He never seems to be at a place. Moreover, he mentioned moving out of his place for reasons I do not know. I’m just tired

Give him a surprise visit then let's see
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by akube34: 4:59pm On Mar 30
Clevagal:
My boyfriend lost his sister recently and he has been so distant. We don’t talk like we use to talk because he claims to be doing one thing or the other. He put his phone on DND so calling him is almost impossible. I really don’t know what to do because I really love this guy and want to be there for him but how can I when we barely talk and when we do…It’s just so short. I try not to ask him “are you okay” “hope you’re okay” because I know question being asked consistently can be very annoying.

he is sad. Give him space but be close by. Always text him every day even if he doesn’t reply.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Nicepoker(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30
Go and give him head. Stop disturbing us here. grin
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by ForensikOrder: 5:51pm On Mar 30
Ah, Clevagal, e be like say your relationship dey go through tough time. Losing a loved one fit really scatter person mind, and e dey affect how dem dey relate with others.

First of all, make you understand say your boyfriend dey go through grief, and e fit take time for am to heal. E no mean say e no love you or value your relationship, but e just dey deal with him pain in him own way.

One thing you fit do na to give am space and time to grieve. Let am know say you dey there for am whenever e need you, but no dey pressure am to talk or open up if e no dey ready. Sometimes, just being there to listen or offer comfort fit mean plenty to person wey dey mourning.

Also, try to find small ways to show your support and love, even if e no be through long talks. Send am small messages of encouragement or do something thoughtful wey go show say you dey think about am.

Lastly, make you take care of yourself too. This period fit dey tough for you as well, so make you dey gentle with yourself and find support from friends or family if you need am.

Relationships dey go through ups and downs, but with patience, understanding, and love, una fit scale through this tough time together. Keep communicating and supporting each other, and hopefully, things go improve with time.

Wishing you and your boyfriend strength and healing during this difficult time.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Verbtips(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30
Mom007:
Aunty, allow that guy to grieve. Even the bible says There is time for everything. Give him some space and when his heart has recovered, he will look for you by himself.
if he decide to use it against her nko
she should go and see for her self how he is coping with the situation.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by labake1(f): 6:01pm On Mar 30
Visit him before they overthrow you

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Emmanuel30a2: 6:04pm On Mar 30
Clevagal:

Care for me, I can be you boyfriend and GODS FRIEND
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by NFBI: 6:45pm On Mar 30
I saw him the other day with another girl
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by advanceDNA: 9:48pm On Mar 30
Una so called "I did everything for that guy and suffer for him" nor dey pass have u eaten and sex...

..I for say make u package surprise outing to lighten him up....gradually he will come around seeing ur nice gesture....but Una to stingy
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Clevagal: 11:13pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:
Ah, Clevagal, e be like say your relationship dey go through tough time. Losing a loved one fit really scatter person mind, and e dey affect how dem dey relate with others.

First of all, make you understand say your boyfriend dey go through grief, and e fit take time for am to heal. E no mean say e no love you or value your relationship, but e just dey deal with him pain in him own way.

One thing you fit do na to give am space and time to grieve. Let am know say you dey there for am whenever e need you, but no dey pressure am to talk or open up if e no dey ready. Sometimes, just being there to listen or offer comfort fit mean plenty to person wey dey mourning.

Also, try to find small ways to show your support and love, even if e no be through long talks. Send am small messages of encouragement or do something thoughtful wey go show say you dey think about am.

Lastly, make you take care of yourself too. This period fit dey tough for you as well, so make you dey gentle with yourself and find support from friends or family if you need am.

Relationships dey go through ups and downs, but with patience, understanding, and love, una fit scale through this tough time together. Keep communicating and supporting each other, and hopefully, things go improve with time.

Wishing you and your boyfriend strength and healing during this difficult time.

Thank you so much for this. God bless you! You’re amazing!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by AcadaWriter: 3:13am On Mar 31
Chai! Visit him for a face-to-face interaction.
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Kobicove(m): 5:33am On Mar 31
Maybe it was his only sibling that he lost and that can be so hard to come to terms with.

I think he wants to be left alone for the time being undecided
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by imagrg(m): 5:42am On Mar 31
If na im gbola dey hungry you, you better give him some space. How you expect preek to raise under this circumstance?

Let your toto breathe...I beg! grin
Re: PLEASE HELP ME! My Relationship Is Crashing by Clevagal: 8:53am On Mar 31
Kobicove:
Maybe it was his only sibling that he lost and that can be so hard to come to terms with.

I think he wants to be left alone for the time being undecided

Not his only sibling but his favorite sibling. They were like 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Patient? / Can A Babe Date A Guy? / What Do You Consider Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.