Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty (622 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty by 9jagist01: 4:43pm On Mar 30
Am 85 and my wife is 34, she loved me despite my age gap and poverty

A 85 year old man has gotten people talking as he got married to a 34 year old woman and now they are together for 17 years and even have 4 children together

How she met her husband, she said:

"The first time I met him, it was through a mutual friend who mentioned there was a man seeking a wife, My husband has previously been married but his previous wives were unable to conceive, as he grew older, he yearned for the experience of parenthood, we met, spoke and they convinced me that i should be with him, he expressed his love for me and i made a promise to stand by him through thick and thin."

Read more below:

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/am-85-and-my-wife-is-34-she-loved-me.html

Re: Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty by Apus: 5:34pm On Mar 30
Sincerely, Poverty doesn't look good on any one.

#Second pics though

I salute her. May fortune locate them.
Re: Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Mar 30
Which of them is the 85yrs old?
Re: Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty by yomi007k(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30
Having 4 kids with his level of finance will make it harder to break the poverty chain.
Re: Am 85 And My Wife Is 34, She Loved Me Despite My Age Gap And Poverty by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26am On Apr 01
since they have been together for 17yrs... is she now 51 or he married her when she was 17yrs old !

(1) (Reply)

/ Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp / Lessons From Mr Potiphar For Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.