Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) (26392 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Toosure70: 8:05pm On Mar 30
One day, you and your daughter will be sacrifiedd for money rituals. Mumu
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by MT: 8:09pm On Mar 30
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring, I’ll call my babe she’s always busy.. next thing she has left to Abuja or Lagos and she was following a yahoo boy… I logged to her old Instagram that she logged to my phone and I saw my babe now does 4nal sex… I almost cried..

I became so depressed but I didn’t lose hope and started learning programming, I started getting jobs but it was not enough money so i joined blackHat and started HACKING , CCing, , CATFISHING, And CARTING….I can’t tell you what I did on telegram but my biggest cash out was $250k, I bought my mom a house and a nice Lexus and my sister now studying in the UK… I got a new gf now and I started several chain of businesses.

Don’t judge yahoo boys, some of us are good guys, life is just crazy sometimes, don’t knock off our hustle. Btw my Ex now broke asf.. she stay stalking me on IG… I sent her 100k last month tho cos if I love a bih, it’s forever.

@Seun Osewa, see a shameless Yahoo boy using your platform to advertise and recruit others into his fold.

This post ought to be deleted and the account banned for life ,along with the IP.

This is an animal in human form.

You have undoubtedly exaggerated your ill gotten wealth but for attempting to even fleece others, you will cry and no help will come for you. All those who shared in your ill gotten wealth will suffer as well, as they continue to flex over other people's sweat.

Silly, dirty boy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Coronavirus1: 8:10pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:
A yahooboy wants to marry my daughter. What should i do? Elderly man asks

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcvqPo5DXA
Oga there is nothing like yahoo he is hurrsling he will do other legitimate business soon let your daughter be
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ablejesus26(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30
Sleekfingers:

An idiotic question. Do what you think is right . And stop asking idiotic question. Must you bring everything online?

If Efcc come arrest am for investigation to mention the said Yahoo boy nko😁

Se this SM no go kill some people like dis so?
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Coronavirus1: 8:11pm On Mar 30
Savedday2:
Oh! What a pity!

Man, I sorry for you ooh!

See the kind headache wey the girl dey give him papa. Girls are cursed people and yahoo boys are also cursed.

How them go call this kind combination?
You are a cursed person
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by pinknipple: 8:17pm On Mar 30
she already done abortion severally for him.... no one can stop them as it stands.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Eriokanmi: 8:24pm On Mar 30
noble2faith:
grin

Your daughter should be ready to face the consequences of his action when Karma comes calling.

The fear of the consequences of cybercrime is what refrained me from doing it. I don't want to bring curse upon my children.
Cybercrime is a minor case cos only him will bear the brunt. If the girl's life isn't wasted, she should count herself lucky cos she'd vomit all those chicken money in rituals ultimately
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Roger3D(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Slawommir seems like a decent guy grin
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Trybes(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30
You are a questionable father to consider dialoguing over this matter. You are supposed to have given an emphatic NO and nip that issue in the bud.

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Angelawhite(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring, I’ll call my babe she’s always busy.. next thing she has left to Abuja or Lagos and she was following a yahoo boy… I logged to her old Instagram that she logged to my phone and I saw my babe now does 4nal sex… I almost cried..

I became so depressed but I didn’t lose hope and started learning programming, I started getting jobs but it was not enough money so i joined blackHat and started HACKING , CCing, , CATFISHING, And CARTING….I can’t tell you what I did on telegram but my biggest cash out was $250k, I bought my mom a house and a nice Lexus and my sister now studying in the UK… I got a new gf now and I started several chain of businesses.

Don’t judge yahoo boys, some of us are good guys, life is just crazy sometimes, don’t knock off our hustle. Btw my Ex now broke asf.. she stay stalking me on IG… I sent her 100k last month tho cos if I love a bih, it’s forever.

Nothing can justify crime especially because for every crime there will always be victims. The $250k could be somebody’s retirement benefits, it could be somebody’s life savings, it could be someone’s business capital

4 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by TableLeg(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30
As old as you are, you dont know what to do about it? Fu...cking brainless man.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by HisXLNC1: 8:34pm On Mar 30
StPete:
If yahoo is somehow stopped today, what will the family fall back on?

If the boy gets arrested and imprisoned today, how will his daughter get along especially if they now have many kids to feed?

If the curses of all the duped people begins to work, I hope he knows that his daughter would partake in the curse.
You forgot to add one: If the boy decides to use his wife, will the father still have the daughter

If the jazz the boy uses makes him eventually run mad, I hope the daughter would live with the madman

My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Singlenhappy(f): 8:36pm On Mar 30
Baba go and enjoy your yahoo boy inlaw chicken!
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by tfelicityk(m): 8:42pm On Mar 30
Tell him you are giving him your daughter for free for him to take proper care of her.
No spiritual and physical assault must befall her.

Since you want your daughter to marry rich man...

However, you can teach your daughter to industrious, determined and focused. She will meet her type of person as hardworking like her or more.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by YesDaddy1: 8:43pm On Mar 30
If a woman asks ds yeye question, I won't be surprised bcus logic is not a woman's forte.

But for a grown ass man to ask ds question show say d man don dey consider the 'pros', but is looking for support.

Gentleman, I won't waste my advice bcus ur eye is already on d money.
Taaaa there!
cool
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Ashirioluwa: 8:43pm On Mar 30
Asking the public on what to do shows that you’re not fit to be a parent
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Hespee93: 8:45pm On Mar 30
Mystery2020:
I pray his daughter is Siofra or Jennyclay. The Yahoo boy can use any one of the two. Pocohantas and ahnie are MILFS already. cheesy

Guy u bad oo.

But that Jenyclay!!! Na another demon be that, and she might taking gnola on low key with that her ranting about men.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by noble2faith(m): 8:46pm On Mar 30
josh123:
Karma?? What about the politicians, what about the slave masters that sold your ancestors, did any karma fall upon them?

Says a yahoo boy or a potential one. How did you know those you mentioned have not been visited by karma? Do you know whether their children are silently suffering the consequences of the actions of their fathers?

It is a general principle: Whatever a man sows, he will definitely reap!

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Sleekfingers: 8:47pm On Mar 30
ablejesus26:

If Efcc come arrest am for investigation to mention the said Yahoo boy nko😁

Se this SM no go kill some people like dis so?

I tire ooo
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Chisave: 8:50pm On Mar 30
You don cast the guy naaa. If EFCC see this, they will look for you, through you, get your daughter and the rest will be history
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by YesDaddy1: 8:59pm On Mar 30
That's if 'Baba' doesn't request for his blood first before d daughter.
cool
Jeezuzpick:
He should just be ready to bury his daughter any time.

That's all.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by NoToPile: 9:02pm On Mar 30
The father is sounding so pained, seems the girl and mom are bent on the guy making the man look like the bad person.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by IkengaRussell(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30
TotoIsGud4boy:

Wetin I wan tell you will probably get me banned.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by emmaattack: 9:51pm On Mar 30
First determine a Hustler from The Yahoo...
Afterall, Who is a Yahoo?
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by wonlasewonimi: 9:59pm On Mar 30
Forget it grandpa, they have started using her destiny.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by MamaletASO: 10:15pm On Mar 30
Give him ur heart
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by sharpwriter(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30
MightySparrow:

Besides, my daughter gave me a shocker of my life when, one day she told me, ' why all these hassles of education; why can't someone look for a rich guy and marry and be enjoying?

I was shocked to my marrow.

Why?

This is a medical student in the University!
Ii must tell you, I think being in that profession itself is a pride that should not be tempted by a yahoo boy.

Let's hear your own wisdom.
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by josh123(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30
noble2faith:

Says a yahoo boy or a potential one. How did you know those you mentioned have not been visited by karma? Do you know whether their children are silently suffering the consequences of the actions of their fathers?

It is a general principle: Whatever a man sows, he will definitely reap!
I don't think so
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Illegal1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30
[quote author=TotoIsGud4boy post=129188040]I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring,and she was following a yahoo boy

omoh........senior man abeg make i paste aza nah,notin is too small for ur boy.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Illegal1(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30
MT:

@Seun Osewa, see a shameless Yahoo boy using your platform to advertise and recruit others into his fold.

This post ought to be deleted and the account banned for life ,along with the IP.

This is an animal in human form.

You have undoubtedly exaggerated your ill gotten wealth but for attempting to even fleece others, you will cry and no help will come for you. All those who shared in your ill gotten wealth will suffer as well, as they continue to flex over other people's sweat.

Silly, dirty boy.

omoh........bros abeg carry dis preaching go aso rock.

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ellizy(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30
noble2faith:
grin

Your daughter should be ready to face the consequences of his action when Karma comes calling.

The fear of the consequences of cybercrime is what refrained me from doing it. I don't want to bring curse upon my children.
Karma?
Just dey play
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ellizy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30
noble2faith:
grin

Karma? Just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.