Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) (26397 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki / Elderly Man Weds Little Girl In Northern Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Invest4growth: 10:43pm On Mar 30
Please stop it now. Perhaps your wife gave them the route of providing daily chicken supply. If you and your wife stand your ground that you do not want the relationship, then no spurious rubbish gifts will be allowed in your house. Avoid stories that touch. Let your daughter know she has herself to blame if the relationship turns sour

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Petalss: 10:43pm On Mar 30
Illegal1:

omoh........bros abeg carry dis preaching go aso rock.

You no get point
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by SuccessfulRichi: 10:51pm On Mar 30
Sorry to ask this few questions ❓ Sir?
1. Is your daughter a VIRGIN??
2. Where did the said yahoo boyfriend meet your daughter??
If you answer no to either of this question ❓ the boy deserves to marry your daughter and vice versa.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by BArris007(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30
Travel abroad and leave ur daughter behind to b devoured.
Nonsense topic.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by vickyboi: 11:09pm On Mar 30
Make you know say your daughter ( otilo)
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by KingLion007(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30
Savedday2:
Oh! What a pity!

Man, I sorry for you ooh!

See the kind headache wey the girl dey give him papa. Girls are cursed people and yahoo boys are also cursed.

How them go call this kind combination?
Cursed Square(C^2)
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by kunle75(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30
officialwdhtv:
A yahooboy wants to marry my daughter. What should i do? Elderly man asks

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcvqPo5DXA

You wife and daughter roped you into their evil plan, you had better start rejecting that idea from now that you are aware of his job and antics.
Before long,you might hear that your daughter is gone without trace.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by MissHope: 11:50pm On Mar 30
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by bentenny(m): 12:11am On Mar 31
The man should be more worried about his daughter's preference knowing that his prospective inlaw is into fraud!

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by TheEndless: 12:58am On Mar 31
StPete:
If yahoo is somehow stopped today, what will the family fall back on?

If the boy gets arrested and imprisoned today, how will his daughter get along especially if they now have many kids to feed?

If the curses of all the duped people begins to work, I hope he knows that his daughter would partake in the curse.

If the jazz the boy uses makes him eventually run mad, I hope the daughter would live with the madman

My 2 cents
If a civil servant stops getting paid his salary today, what will his family fall back on?

If an insurance agent or salesman or other commision based jobs stop getting clients today, how will his family feed?

If this man gets desperate enough to steal from the company’s account or runs off with a customer’s money and he is arrested and imprisoned today, how will his wife get along especially if they now have many kids to feed?

If curses worked, nobody would want to be a Nigerian politician.

If the jazz you use to boost sales in your struggling business fails, i hope your wife will live with a madman 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by MightySparrow: 1:11am On Mar 31
sharpwriter:

Lol cheesy cheesy

You see am?

I was #pellbound that day.

So this old man could look stupid.
Is he really?
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by donsheddy1(m): 2:15am On Mar 31
Hungry man dan drop quote. When did fraudsters become ritualists?
Furbish:
No no....!

No decent man will stomach the thought of his beloved daughter in the same bed with a known character and decency bereft soul.

Let's call a spade it's name, not an oblong tool. A Yahoo guy is a fraudster, a ritualist and a person of questionable demeanor.

Never associate with them in marriage because they have already signed up with the devil.

My late mum would always say, If you sow the wind, be ready to reap whirlwind
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Oesophagus99(m): 3:45am On Mar 31
gather enough facts to Nail him..
Then Handover the mongrel to EFCC
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by idahme(m): 4:07am On Mar 31
EverythingPhone:
The question should have been

Should i allow a poor man or rich man marry my daughter

He knows the answer to the question already

I don't think so it should I allow a hardworking man or a thief , that a thief has money doesn't mean he fits the description of a rich man. This is why crime becomes a cycle in Nigeria and people like you will criticize the government but will do worse typical case scenario is this issue of preferring a lawbreaker to a law adherent.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by ObalendeCMS: 5:15am On Mar 31
So sad that this man is a father! I wonder how he go train him pikin. Babies making babies; dem mohbad popsi calibre.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by greatefa1011(m): 5:48am On Mar 31
Your daughter is in trouble. And your life too is at risk.

1 Like

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by StPete: 5:55am On Mar 31
TheEndless:

If a civil servant stops getting paid his salary today, what will his family fall back on?

If an insurance agent or salesman or other commision based jobs stop getting clients today, how will his family feed?

If this man gets desperate enough to steal from the company’s account or runs off with a customer’s money and he is arrested and imprisoned today, how will his wife get along especially if they now have many kids to feed?

If curses worked, nobody would want to be a Nigerian politician.

If the jazz you use to boost sales in your struggling business fails, i hope your wife will live with a madman 🙄

Stop playing…
1. If a civil servant stops getting paid, he can always sort another job from the private sector. He has a certificate from school and it can be used to get other jobs

2. An insurance man or salesman will get another job definitely. There are tons of legal jobs for willing employees

3. A hard working man cannot be desperate to steal. He is not a YAHOO BOY!

4. Unlike yahoo boys that go after individuals, politicians go after the common purse. No particular individual is directly hurt. Even with that, they have been dying and will still die from peoples curses (Yahoo boys and Politicians)

5. No genuine seller uses jazz to boost their sales. I have never used jazz for anything so may your wife live with you as a madman that you will be when the curses of people start to work on you.

Your overall point is flawed. Death to all Yahoo boys!! May they end up miserable till their life is taken from them. I will always curse them

May people’s sweat that you consume eventually turn out to consume you and your generation. I lay curses on all yahoo boys

2 Likes

Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Oghene86: 6:42am On Mar 31
officialwdhtv:
A yahooboy wants to marry my daughter. What should i do? Elderly man asks

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKcvqPo5DXA

Run with your daughter
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by benqo01(m): 7:06am On Mar 31
Savedday2:
Oh! What a pity!

Man, I sorry for you ooh!

See the kind headache wey the girl dey give him papa. Girls are cursed people and yahoo boys are also cursed.

How them go call this kind combination?

But you will allow a politician to marry his daughter.

Tel me the difference between a yahoo boy and a politician
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Sunnyski: 7:27am On Mar 31
report him to the EFCC.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by HRMK: 7:57am On Mar 31
marriage?does one just get married overnight?what were you and her mother doing while she was enjoying the #freemoney?you as parents were enjoying the money too,i guess!
immediately you dash him your daughter,you should forget you ever had any daughter!
that is the honest truth!take it or leave it!!
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by HRMK: 8:06am On Mar 31
benqo01:

But you will allow a politician to marry his daughter.

Tel me the difference between a yahoo boy and a politician

THEY ARE NOT SAME!
WE HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE POLITICIANS LIKE PRESIDENT,GOVERNOR
SENATORS,HOUSE REPS AND HOST OF OTHERS!WHICH WOULD YOU DECLINE TO GIVE YOUR DAUGHTER TO IN MARRIAGE?YOU MUST BE YAHOO TOO!
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by dan4oster120(m): 8:17am On Mar 31
If you ask me,I will say this man has collect this yahoo boy so much that he has suddenly loose his mind and conscience and his mental faculties on deciding on real life issues that has to do with her daughter like this...This man already has given out his daughter by the virtue of this questions cuz this questions has no answer from strangers but only the biological parents of an offspring has been given the right to answer such question.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by dan4oster120(m): 8:19am On Mar 31
If you ask me,I will say this man has collect this yahoo boy so much that he has suddenly loose his mind and conscience and his mental faculties on deciding on real life issues that has to do with her daughter like this...This man already has given out his daughter by the virtue of this questions cuz this questions has no answer from strangers like Nairalanders but only the biological parents of an offspring has been given the right to answer such question.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by adex1300(m): 8:48am On Mar 31
U
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Goddyrichie(m): 8:51am On Mar 31
noble2faith:
grin

Your daughter should be ready to face the consequences of his action when Karma comes calling.

The fear of the consequences of cybercrime is what refrained me from doing it. I don't want to bring curse upon my children.
what curse do our politician bring to they’re children
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by Goddyrichie(m): 8:52am On Mar 31
StPete:
If yahoo is somehow stopped today, what will the family fall back on?

If the boy gets arrested and imprisoned today, how will his daughter get along especially if they now have many kids to feed?

If the curses of all the duped people begins to work, I hope he knows that his daughter would partake in the curse.

If the jazz the boy uses makes him eventually run mad, I hope the daughter would live with the madman

My 2 cents
but nothing happen to people that loot and steal our future
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by fuck419: 10:10am On Mar 31
CARRY YOUR DAUGHTER AND RUN AWAY
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by noble2faith(m): 10:39am On Mar 31
Goddyrichie:
what curse do our politician bring to they’re children

Na spiritual question u dey ask.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by GABRIEL6036: 11:07am On Mar 31
Stop the proposal now b4 u regret story that touches
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by MomohMrMoore: 11:08am On Mar 31
Yahooboy is a confusing name.. just say a cyber criminal, a cyber thief. Marry her out. She will be used for the next ritual.
Re: A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) by BuyMeBanger: 11:43am On Mar 31
TotoIsGud4boy:
I was so broke and hungry in 2015, my mom was very sick too and we barely had enough to eat, we ate once a day… every-time I called my gf she was busy and couldn’t hang out with me, this is a girl I met when she was 16, I was 19 then, I bought her first android smartphone for her when she turned 18 it was around 50k as at then, she is so beautiful guys used to drive to her moms shop just to meet her cos she came from a humble background as well… fast forward to few months later my guys started telling me rumors that he saw my babe coming out of some yahoo boys lodge that he received intel that some guys Bleep my babe and that she’s now a freak .. I almost fought with my guy that day as I told him if he repeated such statement again that I’ll remove his teeth…

Weeks past and the evidence became glaring, I’ll call my babe she’s always busy.. next thing she has left to Abuja or Lagos and she was following a yahoo boy… I logged to her old Instagram that she logged to my phone and I saw my babe now does 4nal sex… I almost cried..

I became so depressed but I didn’t lose hope and started learning programming, I started getting jobs but it was not enough money so i joined blackHat and started HACKING , CCing, , CATFISHING, And CARTING….I can’t tell you what I did on telegram but my biggest cash out was $250k, I bought my mom a house and a nice Lexus and my sister now studying in the UK… I got a new gf now and I started several chain of businesses.

Don’t judge yahoo boys, some of us are good guys, life is just crazy sometimes, don’t knock off our hustle. Btw my Ex now broke asf.. she stay stalking me on IG… I sent her 100k last month tho cos if I love a bih, it’s forever.

Damn, a film could be made of this life story of yours...no joke👌🏿.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.