Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (8024 Views)

Ijogz K The Boss / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by InkedNerd(f): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2012
Ijogz K:

Hmmmm its a very long story

Well let's say : Am a proud guy with a lot of money, I love flaunting my wealth and i move around with a lot of entourages. Cocoa wasn't in support of that, cuz she believes in the church, she wants me to spend my money on some pastors and the church buildings, a money that i worked hard for,,

Well the main cause of our fight happened last year, when i called "All naija gurls sluts" She fought me as if i slept with her sister or cuzin, She stopped talking to me and eventually began suffering me on the bed, This pushed me to the house gurl "Ekaete" , since i couldn't hold d Konji anymore, In the long run i filed 4 a Divorce since i didn't marry her for her to cook alone, and eat my money, Less than 2 months after i filed for a divorce, she flew to Flashdrin bungalow. Well am not bothered.

Am single now, and searching for a replacement.

lol lol lol interesting story.

freecocoa:

Happy val's day to you my ex husband,I demand you tell inky the truth about our divorce,stop lying for once please.

@inky,nneoma happy val's day to you,did you get my last email?hope today's still gonna be fun for you?

Ah ah, the truth? Na lie he dey tell me? grin

And yes, I saw the e-mail. I'm replying to it right now smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

AND SHE CARRY BELLE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. cheesy cool cool cool cool

Enemies ur prayer no work oooo, na me Badosky TALK IT!!
Good morning my paddy,hope you slept well? Yes o their prayers no work,omo eh this school want dey take all my time,anyhow sha i go dey sneak in here any chance i get,do have a nice day and see ya lerra. wink

Nayah:

Many thanks freecocoa how are you, so you intend to divorce right?  grin
I'm fine dear,yes I've already divorced him and fell in love with another man,he just doesn't want to let me go even though he pretends about it but i know he still loves me. Btw i kinda missed you and your gentle posts,where did you disappear to? Welcome back all the same. wink

@IIjk,good morning to you,i know you flexed yesterday,you must tell me about it later.have a nice day.

@ inky,Yes he lied in his story about our divorce,I'll tell you the real version later.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by InkedNerd(f): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2012
freecocoa:

Good morning my paddy,hope you slept well? Yes o their prayers no work,omo eh this school want dey take all my time,anyhow sha i go dey sneak in here any chance i get,do have a nice day and see ya lerra. wink

I'm fine dear,yes I've already divorced him and fell in love with another man,he just doesn't want to let me go even though he pretends about it but i know he still loves me. Btw i kinda missed you and your gentle posts,where did you disappear to? Welcome back all the same. wink

@IIjk,good morning to you,i know you flexed yesterday,you must tell me about it later.have a nice day.

@ inky,Yes he lied in his story about our divorce,I'll tell you the real version later.

Ok o! grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2012
Good Morning

Ink
cocoa
idowu

freecocoa:

Shey make we open ourselves yansh 4 here grin

I shuld tell them that the main reason we divorced was cuz you are a heavy snorer? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by InkedNerd(f): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2012
Ijogz K:

Good Morning

Ink
cocoa
idowu

I shuld tell them that the main reason we divorced was cuz you are a heavy snorer? lipsrsealed grin

LOL, you're terrible grin

Good morning to you too cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 15, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

LOL, you're terrible grin

Good morning to you too cheesy

Lol, am sure that as soon as Cocoa gets here to see that, she would start shouting on me like was my fault that their landlord sent her and her new husband packing from their residential apartment. grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by InkedNerd(f): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2012
Ijogz K:

Lol, am sure that as soon as Cocoa gets here to see that, she would start shouting on me like was my fault that their landlord sent her and her new husband packing from their residential apartment. grin

Uh oh! Fight don come o!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2012
Gen gen!!!!! dis fight go sweet oo

*Badosky jumps on the table shouting Fight! Fight! Fight!*

freecocoa:

Oliver de cocoa morning oo, how dose jambites na? abeg if you see d size wey i like just ping me d photo,am in d mood for a new motorola. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Shey you no know say Cocoa get muscle ni? shocked

Abeg ohhhhh *running*
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2012
Ijogz K:

Good Morning

Ink
cocoa
idowu

Shebi you no dey fear me again abi?me snorer?you must be on that cheap igbo again,okay i see you want me to make sure no lady agrees to date you again,if you think i can't do it just say one wrong word again and I'll make sure the world hears your story.nansense. tongue

Ijogz K:

Shey you no know say Cocoa get muscle ni? shocked

Abeg ohhhhh *running*
Yeah run cos you know what i can do.

Idowuogbo:

Oliver de cocoa morning oo, how dose jambites na? abeg if you see d size wey i like just ping me d photo,am in d mood for a new motorola. wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
This one no be fight na,its just like flogging a kid,i'll whoop his azz.

Mehn paddy you need to see this jambite that just moved into my lodge,the dude is an eye candy,very tall and sexy,maybe i'll take a pix of him when he's not looking. wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Hiya Hiya Peeps,

And the eventual winner and crowned wife of Ijogz K , Issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lipsrsealed

Guess who?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Emeka72(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2012
@Ijogz-k, to remind u dat freecocoa wasn't meant for u. Flashaldrin owns freecocoa.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2012
Emeka 7.:

@Ijogz-k, to remind u dat freecocoa wasn't meant for u. Flashaldrin owns freecocoa.
Can Flashdrive come here to say it itself himself? undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 10:31am On Mar 02, 2012
IJK mind yourself o,btw who is the unlucky lady?spill it.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2012
freecocoa:

IJK mind yourself o,btw who is the unlucky lady?spill it.
Why your blood don dey hot na? I hear say Idowu don dey church dey fast and pray so dat i go pick am grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Emeka72(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2012
@freecocoa, you know u belong to Flashaldrin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Lady In Search Of A Serious Man / Late Night Crew / March People.. Let Us Hook Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.