Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (8032 Views)

Ijogz K The Boss / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dyt:

Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke
And Y is she laughing? undecided, Ohhhhhh Just remembered U are the one my wife suggested as her replacement smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Dyt(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Wonderin wat u ll do if it wz me
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

no be play o and if i provoke you wetin you wan do??nada!listed as what?tufia!i don't struggle for d1cks.
D1cks struggle for me.
Anyway slim thing me with you no get talk,I can imagine the d1cks struggling for you,abeg don't amuse me.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

hehehehehe, fake people living fake lives.idle hands!!!
busy body tongue tongue
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

busy body tongue tongue
I no wan first talk am,her notice-me is of the highest order.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

busy body tongue tongue
same to you!!
freecocoa:

abeg don't amuse me.
its not in my plans
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

same to you!!its not in my plans
We don see You, Hahaha I don't think i can consider you. Am sorry undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

same to you!!its not in my plans
You heard the man,he can't consider you,now scram,you weren't invited anyways so,bye.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

We don see You,  Hahaha I don't think i can consider you. Am sorry  undecided
eeyah sad sad sad
oga tamper vex with mercy naa
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

I no wan first talk am,her notice-me is of the highest order.
pot calling kettle balck.smh!
Ijogz K:

We don see You,  Hahaha I don't think i can consider you. Am sorry  undecided
your consideration would not have been welcome anyways, you can swallow your sorry and save it for your future mrs.we'll be here when you come out to e-dump her again.peace!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
slimyem:

we'll be here when you come out to e-dump her again.peace!
Am not dumping her, Can people see Y Education is needed in a persons life, You dis illiterate, I seek her consent and we are still married. A divorce is not considered "dumping" It's not just working and we are ending it amicably.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

You heard the man,he can't consider you,now scram,you weren't invited anyways so,bye.
hehehe.i'll leave when i want to and you still cant do shit bout it.get that!
Flashaldrin:

eeyah sad sad sad
advocator,well done!your dividends will soon be ready.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Can u guyz see how this FatblackyemSlimyem managed to chase Iyatrustee and Dyt away,  Can you please bounce: You dis woman  angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Am not dumping her,  Can people see Y Education is needed in a persons life, You dis illiterate,  I seek her consent and we are still married. A divorce is not considered "dumping" It's not just working and we are ending it amicably.
and you still have the time to explain this much to an illiterate even when you think she wont understand??you have done well.oya,clap for yourself!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Can u guyz see how this beautifulslimyemSlimyem managed to chase Iyatrustee and Dyt away,  Can you please bounce: You dis woman  angry
hehehe.i'll bounce only when i'm ready
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
I know that you are interested, and you have successfully bounced the rest, Oya let's discuss grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

I know that you are interested, and you have successfully bounced the rest, Oya let's discuss grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahaahahahahaha.don't have your time!!!! tongue tongue
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2011
Jesus slimyem,what's your problem?paining you so much that you have no body to divorce you publicly?women lol,nothing wey I no go see for nairaland,where is my paddy the baddest to come and help me laugh it off,this is just so funny abeg no kill yourself o,hopefully tellmumu will look your way.let me buzz my girl on YIm to come and help me laugh cos seriously this is hilarious.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Jesus slimyem,what's your problem?paining you so much that you have no body to divorce you publicly?women lol,nothing wey I no go see for nairaland,where is my paddy the baddest to come and help me laugh it off,this is just so funny abeg no kill yourself o,hopefully tellmumu will look your way.let me buzz my girl on YIm to come and help me laugh cos seriously this is hilarious.
You can see that she's the one using style to toast me now ohhhhh lipsrsealed embarassed, Slimyem wait till we divorce naaaaw, Abi na so the thing they hungry you? grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

You can see that she's the one using style to toast me now ohhhhh lipsrsealed embarassed, Slimyem wait till we divorce naaaaw, Abi na so the thing they hungry you? grin
abeg forget people wey dey find who go toast them,come let's finish the divorce talk,so what are you saying na?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Can u guyz see how this FatblackyemSlimyem managed to chase Iyatrustee and Dyt away, Can you please bounce: You dis woman angry

which iyatrustee dem chase away? abeg na salon i go to beautify my self for my potential sweetheart cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

abeg forget people wey dey find who go toast them,come let's finish the divorce talk,so what are you saying na?
Like i was saying, i sent Lukmon our driver to pay for a new apartment for you on the mainland. I really don't want you around the Island anymore. Since some ladies here confirmed the fact that you do backyard run's, I hope dat's ok for you, i would be sending the kids to my mother. They would be in her care.

iyatrustee:

which iyatrustee dem chase away? abeg na salon i go to beautify my self for my potential sweetheart cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good, hope you have your CV set? And you must have not less than 5years relationship experience with not more than 4break-up's
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Like i was saying, i sent Lukmon our driver to pay for a new apartment for you on the mainland. I really don't want you around the Island anymore. Since some ladies here confirmed the fact that you do backyard run's, I hope dat's ok for you, i would be sending the kids to my mother. They would be in her care.

No not good enough,just give me the money I'll choose where to live,I must get the kids too.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

No not good enough,just give me the money I'll choose where to live,I must get the kids too.
Am beginning to suspect you, Did you marry me because of my money? undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
Flashaldrin:

eeyah sad sad sad
Ijogz K:

I know that you are interested, and you have successfully bounced the rest,  Oya let's discuss  grin
slimyem:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhahhahaahahahahaha.don't have your time!!!! tongue tongue
im don gree now. you just dey happy. you nor go thank me abi undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

admittance of inexisting humour.smh!maybe,you should check out the word hilarious before using it on something that's not even close to it.why something wey no go deposit alert go dey pain me?
I just dey use una unwind and e dey sweet me for belle.oya,reply!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by iyatrustee(f): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

Good, hope you have your CV set? And you must have not less than 5years relationship experience with not more than 4break-up's

My CV is impressive i must tell you! 35years relationship experience. i also beat your record for the number of break-ups, its actually 19! i broke up with the 19th guy within some 2mins of commencing the relationship. i assure you i am the best candidate for the vacant position! grin grin grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2011
iyatrustee:

My CV is impressive i must tell you!35years relationship experience. i also beat your record for the number of break-ups, its actually 19! i broke up with the 19th guy within some 2mins of commencing the relationship. i assure you i am the best candidate for the vacant position! grin grin grin
Ermmmm The bolded, Am not looking for Sugar mummy shocked

New applicants please grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz k,talk na except you want me to chase all your applicants away.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2011
freecocoa:

Ijogz k,talk na except you want me to chase all your applicants away.
You didn't answer me, Did you marry me cuz of your love for my money, ? undecided
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

You can see that she's the one using style to toast me now ohhhhh  lipsrsealed embarassed,  Slimyem wait till we divorce naaaaw,  Abi na so the thing they hungry you? grin
me use style toast you??what a short memory!u don forget say na u use style talk am for hia wey i no still con gree you.make i remind you
Ijogz K:
you have successfully bounced the rest,,  Oya let's discuss  grin
u don see am??
slimyem:

plus my answer!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2011
Ijogz K:

You didn't answer me, Did you marry me cuz of your love for my money, ? undecided
What money are you talking about?I'm an independent woman and you know that,I married you cos we had something and stop paying mind to any attention seeker here,I already recommended DYT for you,IYA is available too but if you don't want them remember there are still others,any thin thing is not allowed abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Late Night Crew / March People.. Let Us Hook Up. / Join BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.