Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (8030 Views)

Ijogz K The Boss / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by StepG: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2012
An so wat.I beg
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2012
Step-G:

An so wat.I beg
see dis shoemaker oo, ur first post na abeg u use am write loool

slimyem:

you must be the dumbest person on earth if you think i removed my picture because of any hateful statement from wimps like you.
You dont try!i said you were chasing e-d1cks and it rose your blood pressure?how sad!
You want to run show with me?
Sorry,i only run shows that benefit me positively.i'll pass on this one
and you can keep having nightmares over my picture.i pray it never stops.
Trying to play smart msteeeeew!! Ode how ur blood pressure rise,u think i get ur time if i did trust me dem go ban both of us blawwdy zoolander.U come up with canal wen i arise ur matter u use ur play safe theory,u only runs shows dat benefit you i laff in my indian accent *Nehinehinehinehi* fake gal

@ijk
baby no mind d ayamatanga it pains her we are doing IT,u no toba jus hanged her so she dey fine company busybori somebori cheesy wink grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

I hope u ain't planning on going down the attack route? I want this thread to be lively and interesting in da most possible way. So i would refrain from attacking any of the possible applicants, Cheers wink
i'm helping to make this interesting too dont you think?
And then you do not want to go down the attack route but you typed this?
Ijogz K:

Please Ignore any of Slimyem attacks, she's just been Juvenile, This is what happens when we accept under aged applicants, It happened in the country last General Election, and its happening here, grin
if i reply in this weight,you go talk say i wan spoil your thread.
Never mind sha.do your thing.may you find a wifey here.
Just send me an invite to the wedding.k?
Cheers!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

slimyem link=topic=804704.msg10079128#msg10079128 date=1327913538:

Never mind sha.do your thing.may you find a wifey here.
Just send me an invite to the wedding.k?
Cheers!
@ijk
baby no mind d ayamatanga it pains her we are doing IT,u no toba jus hanged her so she dey fine company busybori somebori cheesy wink grin
Oya let's settle this amicably,

Slimyem is slim and pretty, She loves shakara, but am used to that sha, I still want you around

Idowu is actually the 3rd of a Triplet, She is dark and also pretty,, and am sure that she is gonna give birth to a quadruplet for me, grin

I can we all go to "Orientals for a dinner this evening" Its along Lekki-Ajah expressway, Less than 1mins drive to the Toll-Gate.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2012
^Slimyam is d dark 1 oooo ,me am a light and fresh skin oyoyo. cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Stop attacking heeeeeer, angry

Slimyem come and hug daddy jor, don't mind Idowu smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:

me dark?*scoffs*
m as fair as the sun.dont get it twisted!
See,you and i cant be friends on here neither can we be enemies too. cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

Stop attacking heeeeeer, angry

Slimyem come and hug daddy jor, don't mind Idowu smiley
Ewelamooooo attack gini? Bia E kwula ihe iberibe ebaa, I only stated am a light skin oyoyo na  angry smiley

slimyem:

me dark?*scoffs*
m as fair as the sun.dont get it twisted!
See,you and i cant be friends on here neither can we be enemies too. cheesy
Lool u fair? Okay den me next to u go make oyinbo begin bleach walahiii
Yes we can't be friends it will b boring joor cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2012
Ijogz K:

Slimyem come and hug daddy jor,smiley
no!
You aint daddy.
I know daddy when i see him
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2012
Seems like dey r beginning to get along fine, smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2012
^we never get along and we wont start now.forgerrit!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2012
^Dats d only comment on Nl u have written dat made sense lepayemi tongue
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2012
LMAO, I can't support anybody ooooh, grin, Or else na my head dem go pour the soup embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2012
^No fear joor I mount for ya bck gidigbam grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Idowu am still fyting U shaaaa, Dis is an indoor beef sad angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kai slimyem,I wonder what you are trying to prove with all this your necessary shakara plus forming,I'm not taking as regards ijk,but this is a faceless forum,you can actually loosen up and have a little fun online,it wouldn't make you less of whatever you portray yourself to be.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2012
freecocoa:

Kai slimyem,I wonder what you are trying to prove with all this your necessary shakara plus forming,I'm not taking as regards ijk,but this is a faceless forum,you can actually loosen up and have a little fun online,it wouldn't make you less of whatever you portray yourself to be.
U self u can see her unnecessary shakara and forming, don't even know who's looking at her, Pple wey fine gaaan we still never look deir face undecided
Cocoa how's Flash? Seems like am missing u on my bed oohhhh, D made Ekaete wan kill my J.man,
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^my sunshine flash is fine o,you weren't man enough to hold me down on your bed na so missing me is the price you have to pay for it,well I hope you are using protection with ekaette o cos you know she was giving it to every maiguard on our street.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
LMAO, I thank God that i used CD oooh, she was begging me not to, She said dat it's sweeter without it. Omo are u serious? So she has f*cked Kazim b4? shocked, No wonder Kazim now has "K" legs, That was not d way i initially employed him angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
So now you are seeing my point,it was because you were fukcing her that you never saw any wrong in whatever she did despite my steady complaint,now I know better.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
freecocoa:

U sef notice d fake gal,she go jus dey prove unnecessary class msteeeew!!! D day I c her pics henn I dey floor dey laugh my placenta comot buhahahahhaha,I swear my pet horse simbi na queen next to her.Imagine may persin dey come online dey form miss universe,instead of her to cooperate maybe all d beautiful nonsense wey we dey type fit encourage some weight on her boney buda bam bam.Oya mrs vocal slender come bite me o ouCcchhhhh!!!!!! grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
Me self don see Slimyem pix b4, i comment my reserve sha, Don't want any1 hating on me,
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Chimezie198(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
slimyem:

you must be the dumbest person on earth if you think i removed my picture because of any hateful statement from wimps like you.
Slimyam why did u remove it? because u looked like an Eygptian Owl?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2012
^Chimpanzee odiro easy na LMA000!!!!!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
U guyz shuld stop dis jor, U wuld now make her to start suffering 4rm "low self esteem" I don't like dis @ all,

Of which na she cause am º°˚˚°ºoo ,
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
I hope this divorce is over
if yes, then good, change the title of the thread cos i dey vex angry angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

what makes you think i'm not having fun on here with this character?
You do not know nothing of me.
You only see me thru my posts and you can only guess or assume what i am.
But seriously,you can't tell.
Dis is the the way i like to flow.
Love it or leave it!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2012
Ijogz K:

Me self don see Slimyem pix b4, i comment my reserve sha, Don't want any1 hating on me,
Ijogz K:

U guyz shuld stop dis jor, U wuld now make her to start suffering 4rm "low self esteem" I don't like dis @ all,

Of which na she cause am º°˚˚°ºoo ,
you just keep going up and down with your lil. d1ck.confusion much?
And then low self esteem you call it?pssssssh!turn the page! lipsrsealed
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U sef notice d fake gal,she go jus dey prove unnecessary class msteeeew!!! D day I c her pics henn I dey floor dey laugh my placenta comot buhahahahhaha,I swear my pet horse simbi na queen next to her.Imagine may persin dey come online dey form miss universe,instead of her to cooperate maybe all d beautiful nonsense wey we dey type fit encourage some weight on her boney buda bam bam.Oya mrs vocal slender come bite me o ouCcchhhhh!!!!!! grin
Chimezie198:

Slimyam why did u remove it? because u looked like an Eygptian Owl?
i got a strike system and both of you are so struck out! cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2012
slimyem:

what makes you think i'm not having fun on here with this character?
You do not know nothing of me.
You only see me thru my posts and you can only guess or assume what i am.
But seriously,you can't tell.
Dis is the the way i like to flow.
Love it or leave it!
Not necessarily saying you ain't having fun,just saying loosening up and being real wouldn't hurt cos seriously most times you come across as fake,anyways its your e-life and you have the right to live it however pleases you so by all means carry go.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Jamesdman(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ID dearie, i can see u're enjoying your fling with my homie (Ijogz). Carry-go nothing do you!
@Ijogz, enjoy ur fling bro, but just make sure you return her to me in one piece. Tnx!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by slimyem: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
freecocoa:

Not necessarily saying you ain't having fun,just saying loosening up and being real wouldn't hurt cos seriously most times you come across as fake,anyways its your e-life and you have the right to live it however pleases you so by all means carry go.
how about if this is how i enjoy 'loosening up' as you call it?
Is my personality on here hurting anyone?
i come across as fake.so what?
And if i come across as real.so what again?
Pssssssh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Late Night Crew / March People.. Let Us Hook Up. / Join BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.