Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? (8029 Views)

Ijogz K The Boss / Officially Inviting All Nairalanders To My City Wedding ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by InkedNerd(f): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Duhhhhh d above list, and stop acting sarcastic smiley

When I clicked on this thread, I didn't even scroll down so I didn't see the list. It wasn't till you said that I should look above till I actually looked for the list.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

When I clicked on this thread, I didn't even scroll down so I didn't see the list. It wasn't till you said that I should look above till I actually looked for the list.

Hmmmmm dat's cool den, Well am sure u r pretty, would u like to replace freecocoa? wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by InkedNerd(f): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Hmmmmm dat's cool den, Well am sure u r pretty, would u like to replace freecocoa? wink

Oh no, I could never do that. Freecocoa is a friend of mine. I respect her too much to replace her.

So, why'd you guys divorce? embarassed
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Oh no, I could never do that. Freecocoa is a friend of mine. I respect her too much to replace her.

So, why'd you guys divorce? embarassed

Hmmmm its a very long story

Well let's say : Am a proud guy with a lot of money, I love flaunting my wealth and i move around with a lot of entourages. Cocoa wasn't in support of that, cuz she believes in the church, she wants me to spend my money on some pastors and the church buildings, a money that i worked hard for,,

Well the main cause of our fight happened last year, when i called "All naija gurls sluts" She fought me as if i slept with her sister or cuzin, She stopped talking to me and eventually began suffering me on the bed, This pushed me to the house gurl "Ekaete" , since i couldn't hold d Konji anymore, In the long run i filed 4 a Divorce since i didn't marry her for her to cook alone, and eat my money, Less than 2 months after i filed for a divorce, she flew to Flashdrin bungalow. Well am not bothered.

Am single now, and searching for a replacement.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Feb 14, 2012
Happy val's day to you my ex husband,I demand you tell inky the truth about our divorce,stop lying for once please.

@inky,nneoma happy val's day to you,did you get my last email?hope today's still gonna be fun for you?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

Happy val's day to you my ex husband,I demand you tell inky the truth about our divorce,stop lying for once please.

@inky,nneoma happy val's day to you,did you get my last email?hope today's still gonna be fun for you?
And how's ur new Husband? I can see that u guyz love agility had waxed cold, tongue
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Feb 14, 2012
^^You wish,he even remixed a song for me yesterday,we are just both busy at the moment,have a class in about 30 mins time sef.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

^^You wish,he even remixed a song for me yesterday,we are just both busy at the moment,have a class in about 30 mins time sef.
Hmmmm students, reminds me of when me and Idowu started our love affairs back then in Uni, Awwww i miss her so much sad
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2012
Ijk am here wots d gist?
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Hmmmm students, reminds me of when me and Idowu started our love affairs back then in Uni, Awwww i miss her so much sad
Oh well,good old days that must have been,wish you luck man,buzz me later @ you know where,got loads to tell ya. wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Ijk am here wots d gist?
freecocoa:

Oh well,good old days that must have been,wish you luck man,buzz me later @ you know where,got loads to tell ya. wink
Nope both of you should come here, I noticed that u guyz fought in a particular thread. Haba naaaaah i didn't expect that from both of you.

And i noticed that u guyz don't do the whole support and defending yourselves fins anymore, Can we pls sort this out, since this is a season of luv, Plssssssssssssssssssss sad
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^Oh dear about that?well like we all know teeth and tongue as close as they are disagree so its not out of the ordinary that we fought,anyways i've apologized but badosky says she doesn't want my friendship anymore so that's it,you don't force yourself on people man.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

^^Oh dear about that?well like we all know teeth and tongue as close as they are disagree so its not out of the ordinary that we fought,anyways i've apologized but badosky says she doesn't want my friendship anymore so that's it,you don't force yourself on people man.
Naaaaah i don't fink that Badosky my sweetart would say such, We all fyt to understand ourselves berra, Shebi dere was a tym You and Killz fought, there was also a tym me and SlimYem fought, and we are all cool now. No 1 ever takes N/L beef outside N/L,

Well wot does Idowu aka Badosky have to say on this smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2012
*sighs*

Hmmmm IJk getting all personal here its not my style,but I wud clear d air cus I no u mean good.

freecocoa:

I won't direct any quotes to no1 but U,Yes I was right dere reading while u were typing IMs to me ,I was right dere when you apologised on Perx's thread and I was right here wen you went gaga for no reason.I quote "I dey my lane" means I wanna clinch on to my corner to avoid clashes.

I can't  remember saying "Cocoa I don't want ur friendship",haven't  u noticed we starting to look like kids trying to prove who's d "Baddest",we both have strong personalities its obvious.However I ave tried not to go all insane wiv ur handle but nooooo Freecocoa has a way of making it all "I run d block" kinda role play ALWAYS!!!.

I no who I talk 2 offline and I no wot she's like online,d online tin aint working cus u don't know how to balance equations.Tbh I was feeling a bit guilty blanking u out like dat,but wots got to be will be.D online tin is a no no but offline I gat Mama dee anyday!

*Idowu breathes out and jets bck to her Badosky parole*

Ijk wey my valentine flower na angry angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I won't direct any quotes to no1 but U,Yes I was right dere reading while u were typing IMs to me ,I was right dere when you apologised on Perx's thread and I was right here wen you went gaga for no reason.I quote "I dey my lane" means I wanna clinch on to my corner to avoid clashes.

I can't  remember saying "Cocoa I don't want ur friendship",haven't  u noticed we starting to look like kids trying to prove who's d "Baddest",we both have strong personalities its obvious.However I ave tried not to go all insane wiv ur handle but nooooo Freecocoa has a way of making it all "I run d block" kinda role play ALWAYS!!!.

I no who I talk 2 offline and I no wot she's like online,d online tin aint working cus u don't know how to balance equations.Tbh I was feeling a bit guilty blanking u out like dat,but wots got to be will be.D online tin is a no no but offline I gat Mama dee anyday!

Nice of you to really *clear the air*,anyways i guess i get the pix now,never knew we were competing for who's "baddest" but FYI i wasn't trying to prove nothing,I just told you how i felt and NO ONE restricts me from voicing out my opinions,its a pity you feel that cos i say my mind means i'm trying to prove "I run da block" btw there's nothing to run here so i wonder where that's coming from.

Well its your call and you decide whatever you want just like everyone has the same rights to,the thing is you claim online and offline doesn't interfere yet i buzzed you offline and you blanked me*smh*who does that over what you claim remains online?the earlier you tell yourself the truth the better,freecocoa and Desire are ONE and the same person,even though we all try to add a little flavor to the online personality,the truth still remains no one is ENTIRELY different from their online character so don't tell yourself you gat me offline when you ignore my IMs and try to laugh alongside anyone making fun of\insulting me online,i'm not the type to pretend about anything on\offline so i say it the way i see it.

it means a lot to apologize when someone feels hurt by your actions,even though i felt hurt by your words i put my feelings aside and apologized to you yet you hold on to whatever it is that's irking you,friends fight and that's not new but expecting your friend to ALWAYS do things your way doesn't work with me and that's what you don't seem to understand,anyways i got the message and i'm cool with it.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
Yeah am glad that this is becoming clearer and i admit with the fact that whatever happens offline shouldn't affect the online fins,  In fact when you are online, I don't expect the sentiments from offline to play itself in the online activities.

Well i want us to handle this maturely, and we all have our grounds on N/L, we shouldn't allow a little power/popularity tussle affect what goes on outside N/L, 

So can u both apologize to yourselves, or is there still anyfin on anyone's mind?

@Idowu your package would soon arrive in a lil bit,   wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

Nice of you to really *clear the air*,anyways i guess i get the pix now,never knew we were competing for who's "baddest" but FYI i wasn't trying to prove nothing,I just told you how i felt and NO ONE restricts me from voicing out my opinions,its a pity you feel that cos i say my mind means i'm trying to prove "I run da block" btw there's nothing to run here so i wonder where that's coming from.

Well its your call and you decide whatever you want just like everyone has the same rights to,the thing is you claim online and offline doesn't interfere yet i buzzed you offline and you blanked me*smh*who does that over what you claim remains online?the earlier you tell yourself the truth the better,freecocoa and Desire are ONE and the same person,even though we all try to add a little flavor to the online personality,the truth still remains no one is ENTIRELY different from their online character so don't tell yourself you gat me offline when you ignore my IMs and try to laugh alongside anyone making fun of\insulting me online,i'm not the type to pretend about anything on\offline so i say it the way i see it.

it means a lot to apologize when someone feels hurt by your actions,even though i felt hurt by your words i put my feelings aside and apologized to you yet you hold on to whatever it is that's irking you,friends fight and that's not new but expecting your friend to ALWAYS do things your way doesn't work with me and that's what you don't seem to understand,anyways i got the message and i'm cool with it. 
Kai Bado see ya life  shocked shocked shocked shocked

[s]Hmm should i  bisect dis post of urs?Na! it would get personal.Cocoa answer dis ? Did u buzz me d day u went gaga NO!!!! U buzzed me cus u noticed wen I said "I dey my lane" I meant it.Dis is interesting, so ur persona online is no different to your offline persona? Hmmmm don't get me referencing ur parole in d politics sect cus I already stamped dat as history.I could go on and on but its all getting boring,u've obviously tot thru all d above deeply b4 posting,u got it all rite mama kudos to u.I have said dis to u b4 in d last episode we had, I said "Dee am sorry I don't see things ur way" So all dis ur emotional grammar don't irk me 1 bit.To me it seems our offline ting works jus fine,d folks u dislike online are my hommies I can't pick sides to favour u HECK NO!!!!! And I also don't expect you to pick sides to favour me to.So suck it up Mama Dee its no biggie jeeeeeezzzzz  [/s] cool cool cool

Ijogz K:

Yeah am glad that this is becoming clearer and i admit with the fact that whatever happens offline shouldn't affect the online fins,  In fact when you are online, I don't expect the sentiments from offline to play itself in the online activities.

Well i want us to handle this maturely, and we all have our grounds on N/L, we shouldn't allow a little power/popularity tussle affect what goes on outside N/L, 

So can u both apologize to yourselves, or is there still anyfin on anyone's mind?

@Idowu your package would soon arrive in a lil bit,   wink
See wetin Harvard Yoruba dey do u , u talk to much Mr man  tongue

How many Red roses did you buy me ur Obianuju? kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
SMH :
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2012
^Bebe werin nau cheesy
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^Bebe werin nau cheesy
Lemme ooooh angry, Is that how to settle a fyt

Hiya House, I wanna introduce a Sweet and Nice gurl i met some mins ago, "Nayah" smiley

She hardly ever fights any1 no marra how much u provoke her smiley
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

Lemme ooooh angry, Is that how to settle a fyt

Hiya House, I wanna introduce a Sweet and Nice gurl i met some mins ago, "Nayah" smiley

She hardly ever fights any1 no marra how much u provoke her smiley
hahahahaha ayam not fighting her mehn

ok i no vex again

*she jumps on cocoa showering her with kisses*

If try u nonsense again i kill u angry angry angry

U missed me rite?

My asanwa mummie, cocoalario d only oyoyo in my tankolo,d gal with paralllel legs ,mama dee, d for destroyer,ndigbo finest,caramel donut etc

Oya tell me u love moi, i don cool down tongue cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

ok i no vex again

If try u nonsense again i kill u angry angry angry

U missed me rite?

My asanwa mummie, cocoalario d only oyoyo in my tankolo,d gal with paralllel legs ,mama dee, d for destroyer,ndigbo finest,caramel donut etc

Oya tell me u love moi, i don cool down tongue cheesy cheesy cool cool cool cool
At long last, *phew*

Now i can join my ancestors grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nayah(f): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2012
Ijogz K:

At long last, *phew*

Now i can join my ancestors grin
Hiya to all of them, I know some better than others, anyway enjoy! wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by freecocoa(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:

ok i no vex again

If try u nonsense again i kill u  angry angry angry

U missed me rite?

*smiles and hugs her tightly*

Yeah i missed you but you wucked o,see blanking,anyways i get the message clearly.mehn gatta run off to class now,will be back to gist you lerrra,ofcourse you know i love you loads. wink cool

Ijk,you the best,love you too.

Hiya Nayah,welcome to our crib.
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2012
freecocoa:

*smiles and hugs her tightly*

Yeah i missed you but you wucked o,see blanking,anyways i get the message clearly.mehn gatta run off to class now,will be back to gist you lerrra,ofcourse you know i love you loads. wink cool

Ijk,you the best,love you too.

Hiya Nayah,welcome to our crib.
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

AND SHE CARRY BELLE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. cheesy cool cool cool cool

Enemies ur prayer no work oooo, na me Badosky TALK IT!!
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nayah(f): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2012
Many thanks freecocoa how are you, so you intend to divorce right? grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^ smiley smiley
good to see this, nice work ijoka tongue
errrm. . . . about the list, get my name right and you just might get your volkswagen tongue tongue
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nayah(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2012
^^loooooool grin grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2012
Flashaldrin:

^^ smiley smiley
good to see this, nice work ijoka tongue
errrm. . . . about the list, get my name right and you just might get your volkswagen tongue tongue
Drives by in my Benz Gclass 4matics 2012,  Saw the gift offered by the poor in the motherless homes as an appreciation for my Philanthropic acts,  Ijogz says "Awwww and receives the gift from the head boy Flashadrin" Waves his hands and says goodbye "Enters his G class while his driver drove him off"  grin
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Flashaldrin(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2012
awww, wake up bro, dream is over tongue let the harsh reality set in
i'm talking of the Volkswagen, the only manageable asset from your previous marriage, the one you're dragging custody of with cocoa
yea, as you can see, she no more needs it, cos i just bought her a brand new Lexus on xmas day tongue
so if you're a good boy, and can get my name right, you just might have it wink
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2012
IJK

Were are my damn flowers angry angry angry
Re: Ijogz K Officially Divorces Freecocoa: What Next? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2012
Am so sowee sweerie, Am getting tired of DHL services, are u telling me dat u r yet to receive my percel? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Late Night Crew / March People.. Let Us Hook Up. / Join BBM Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.