Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Blood Paid The Price - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Paid The Price (4094 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by wiseone28: 8:34am On Mar 31
fawaz050:

Interceded, hmm. Against who

You know you would normally intercede for mr A in front of mr B. So who was Jesus interceding to by sacrificing himself?
Because of the sin of the first man. we were like a filthy rag in God's eyes so we needed someone to intercede for us between God and Man. That's the reason Jesus came in.

I'm not a pastor so i don't engage much in religious arguments 😁😁
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by fawaz050(m): 8:36am On Mar 31
wiseone28:
Because of the sin of the first man. we were like a filthy rag in God's eyes so we needed someone to intercede for us between God and Man. That's the reason Jesus came in.

I'm not a pastor so i don't engage much in religious arguments 😁😁

Hmm

My brother, thank you o

I'm not arguing. Just learning a thing or two.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by phemy36(m): 8:45am On Mar 31
HIS death redeem me from the shackles of dead. Thank you Jesus. I'm forever grateful
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by daveP(m): 8:47am On Mar 31
Happy Resurrection Day to all.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by REDshouse(m): 8:48am On Mar 31
superCleanworks:
Stories and more stories.

Price for sin has been paid but yet the wages of sin is death which means There is still a price to pay.
The price was paid in Instalment... The main price was not paid which is death

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Nyanabo(m): 8:49am On Mar 31
I see the BLOOD the Precious BLOOD
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 8:54am On Mar 31
Amen, death is defeated, and God's sends his Holy Spirit into our hearts.
omoredia:
Happy Easter Celebration. For sure we will live forever. Death has been defeated! Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 8:55am On Mar 31
amen
iampeterben:
I owe the debt I couldn't pay, I needed someone to wash my sins away. Now I sing a brand new song, amazing grace. Lord Jesus paid the debt, my life could never pay.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 8:56am On Mar 31
I am thankful to God for sending his Son to die for our sins, and on the third day he rose again from the dead. smiley

Join us, to praise God.

Linus199:
Please i have some questions for every Christian here.
People who wrote the Bible, what is their criteria, what qualities did there they possess before they were allowed to write the Bible?, and if every scripture is inspired by God, why does the Bible have lots of contradictions?.
Have you ever had any doubt of the Bible?, if no what do you have to say about the contradictions in the Bible?.
Why do you fast?, why do you celebrate Easter?, How did Christians come about the day for Easter celebration, what criteria did they use?.
Finally, there are lots of Bible, what criteria did you as a Christian use to believe in the particular Bible you are using?.
The purpose of these questions is to learn and not to ridicule any religion.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by ahmedio2017(m): 8:59am On Mar 31
UncleAyo:
Happy Easter To Everybody.

He paid the price of their sin with his blood, but people will still be punished for their sin. What a logic.

He paid the price to God or to Satan? Who is he trying to impress, us or God?

He conquered sin and death, but people still struggle with sin and die everyday. To what end is the victory when death and sin are still very much active today?

We use a lot of vague terms in religion.

It has been argued before, that Christianity is frau.d
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 8:59am On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
I am thankful to God for sending his Son to die for our sins, and on the third day he rose again from the dead. smiley

Join us, to praise God.

You didn't answer any of the questions, i know you are not obliged to, but why?
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 9:00am On Mar 31
Praise God, now i am set free by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. And the powers that once held me are powerless, they have been nailed to the cross, i am selaed by the Spirit of God and i i wait for the blessed hope, for the coming of our lord Jesus Christ, who will deliver us from the coming wrath.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Leo34rf(f): 9:02am On Mar 31
Kukutente23:
Indeed the blood paid the price
The price had existed since the time of Adam and nan toiled under its weight
But the blood paid the price
Hallelujah!!
This should form a poem line though

Only demons deal in blood, especially innocent blood. That's why it takes nothing for a Northerner to kill because they are used to killing animals.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by ahmedio2017(m): 9:04am On Mar 31
LagosG:
The older I become, the more ridiculous some of these stories become. I'm not saying some of these things did not happen but I honestly believe there has been a lot of exaggeration. Jesus died for our sins? The sins of those born before he arrived and those alive during his lifetime or for all of mankind? If Jesus died for our sins, for what purpose did it serve? Please don't say he died so we can make heaven. By logic of the holy books, 90-95.% of people alive today are definitely going to hell for their mortal sins. So what's the whole point exactly? According to the doctrines of the church, to think like I am doing is a guaranteed ticket to the depths of hell fire

Imagine some people coming together in the year 2424 to compile a book about your life. If there was no internet, chances are majority of that book will be fictitious especially if you're a revolutionary before you died. 400years will have passed and everybody witness to your deeds and their children are long dead

My brother ja a re, that religion na scam, Jesus Christ wasn't killed talkless of dieing for your sin.. those things are fictitious.......

ISLAM is the ONLY way. Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM and he knew nothing about Christianity......
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by ahmedio2017(m): 9:09am On Mar 31
superCleanworks:
Stories and more stories.

Price for sin has been paid but yet the wages of sin is death which means There is still a price to pay.

Many contradictions
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 9:15am On Mar 31
If it does not make sense to you, thats okay, but with what we see in the world, my friend, it should make sense, that God invincible attributes are shown in creation and there is no excuss to not believe in God.

Secondly, the human race has never got it right, they are always fighting, going to war, and behaving badly.

Thats because sin is ruling the human race. God said he will not let his spirit live in man because of his sins, and that is why there is death.

My friend i think God loves you, and that is why, he helps me to tell you these things, yet maybe one day you will be saved amen.

And That is why Christ came into the world that we may have life and have it in abundance, through him there is victory over sin, and death and there is restoration of the relationship between us and the creator, because by his precious blood he washed us, and by his Spirit we are born again. Now God restores his Holy Spirit back to us, because in the last days, which are these days, he will raise us up and give us life eternal, men.

I do not expect you to understand it, unless God gives you understanding, therefore pray to God to show you his light in Christ Jesus.

Linus199:
You didn't answer any of the questions, i know you are not obliged to, but why?
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by WorkBank: 9:19am On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

My brother ja a re, that religion na scam, Jesus Christ wasn't killed talkless of dieing for your sin.. those things are fictitious.......

ISLAM is the ONLY way. Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM and he knew nothing about Christianity......

From frying pan to fire.
We still dey find out how the Adamic sin is inherited while Jesus sacrifice is not, you are bringing Islam.

Islam came over 600yrs after Jesus to tell us the stories all over again.
Imagine same characters with Arabic names ......so funny
The quran plagiarised the torah and other religious books....simple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 9:20am On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
If it doe snot make sense to you, thats okay, but with what we see int he world, my friend, it should make sense, that God invincible attributes are shown in creation and there is no excuss to not believe in God.

Secondly, the human race has never got it right, they are always fighting, goinf to war, and behaving badly.

Thats because sin is ruling the human race. God said he wil not let his spirit live in man because of his sins, and that is why there is death.

My Friedn i think God loves you, and that is why, he helps me to tell you these things, yet maybe one day you will be saved amen.

You ended up not answering any of the questions. And yes, i do believe in God. I'm a Muslim, like i said initially the purpose of my questions is to learn.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by BreconHills(m): 9:22am On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:
Who was the debt owed and who made the payment.

To understand the principle you must the customary-legal principle of bond servant. In yoruba land it is called iwofa. The debtor and sometimes his entire family work the fields of the lender until the debt is pain off. However the debt of sin cannot be paid off because the person who owed it cannot stop sinning from time to time

Jesus comes lives a sinless life on behalf of all that believe it. ( this is the principle of representative combat - one man slugging it on behalf of the many) At the end he is murdered but still without sin. The debt has been overpaid sef!

Who made these laws of debt and release? Well its the way the universe was made, alongside the law of gravity, thermodynamics and so on. Some call it Karma. There is an algorithm of cause and effect that governs the world.

Those who choose to believe Jrsus substitutions death will indeed die pbysically but their spirits will never die ( remember eternal consequences and bargains contine ad infinitum - same as chemical processes. Those who do not will die and their spirits will wish they had died because debt collection continues forever in one form or another.

Happy to answer questions.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 9:23am On Mar 31
Please read fully, i was still writing grin

If it does not make sense to you, thats okay, but with what we see in the world, my friend, it should make sense, that God invincible attributes are shown in creation and there is no excuss to not believe in God.

Secondly, the human race has never got it right, they are always fighting, going to war, and behaving badly.

Thats because sin is ruling the human race. God said he will not let his spirit live in man because of his sins, and that is why there is death.

My friend i think God loves you, and that is why, he helps me to tell you these things, yet maybe one day you will be saved amen.

And That is why Christ came into the world that we may have life and have it in abundance, through him there is victory over sin, and death and there is restoration of the relationship between us and the creator, because by his precious blood he washed us, and by his Spirit we are born again. Now God restores his Holy Spirit back to us, because in the last days, which are these days, he will raise us up and give us life eternal, amen.

I do not expect you to understand it, unless God gives you understanding, therefore pray to God to show you his light in Christ Jesus.

There is much to say, but why dont you read the bible yourself.

Linus199:
You ended up not answering any of the questions. And yes, i do believe in God. I'm a Muslim, like i said initially the purpose of my questions is to learn.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by GreatAchiever1: 9:26am On Mar 31
Linus199:
Please i have some questions for every Christian here.
People who wrote the Bible, what is their criteria, what qualities did there they possess before they were allowed to write the Bible?, and if every scripture is inspired by God, why does the Bible have lots of contradictions?.
Have you ever had any doubt of the Bible?, if no what do you have to say about the contradictions in the Bible?.
Why do you fast?, why do you celebrate Easter?, How did Christians come about the day for Easter celebration, what criteria did they use?.
Finally, there are lots of Bible, what criteria did you as a Christian use to believe in the particular Bible you are using?.
The purpose of these questions is to learn and not to ridicule any religion.
I stand to be corrected.

Original author of the bible is God but he used ordinary men to write the scripture through His Spirit, some of whom were uneducated.

The bible doesn't have contradictions, yes there maybe copyist error as in those days, there were nothing like printing press, just people writing over and over again what was written before, but the inspired writers didn't have contractions in its writings.

No I don't have any doubts about the bible, just maybe not enough understanding of it if I should say.

Fasting is because of its spiritual and not forgetting about its health benefits too.

Personally I don't really celebrate Easter in the broad sense of the word just like Christmas, but I celebrate the death and resurrection of the risen Savior Jesus Christ.

About how Christian did come about Easter is really a deep concept that I myself haven't grasped as it's not something I've paid attention to before so I can't say about this.

There are not lots of Bible but only interpretation, I personally use, Nasb1995/LSB, ESV and KJV. I use them because they are more literal in the original greek and hebrew translation of the inspired texts.

I hope this was helpful even though it's not detailed enough.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 9:30am On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
Please read fully, i was still writing grin

And That is why Christ came into the world that we may have life and have it in abundance, through him there is victory over sin, and death and there is restoration of the relationship between us and the creator, because by his precious blood he washed us, and by his Spirit we are born again. Now God restores his Holy Spirit back to us, because in the last days, which are these days, he will raise us up and give us life eternal, men.

There is much to say, but why dont you read the bible yourself.

You still didn't answer the questions on the criteria of Bible you are using and why you chose that one.
And you said you do not expect me to understand it, am i not supposed to understand the word of God?.
Why beating around the bush instead of giving plane answers?.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by FuckYeyeMods: 9:33am On Mar 31
xpressionx:

The Adamic nature
You know is false but decide to keep holding on tightly to it.
He died for Sin..
If those that smuggle that deceitful statement into the scripture actually believe it, there won't be a criminal law.
Why we're all doing good or been just, is because of the day of reckoning.
If I'm told that someone die for my sin, then I ask, why the criminal law or the martial law.
That's how you guys refused to question Trinity..
Very illogical Phrase..
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 9:34am On Mar 31
I dont expect you to understand, if you are looking to make a point or show that you are right, therefore you might not be honest in seeking God, secondly i dont expect you to understand if you are not genuinely seeking God, and God has not choosen you also.

Because God choose us before the world began, God knows who are his and who are not.

You cannot understand and accept the gospel by human reasoning alone, unless God give you the understanding, therefore you should first pray genuinely to God and ask him to reveal the truth you, have you done that Sir.

Now, for criteria, i read King James, and other bibles, and especially the old versions, and its better to read directly from the greek or original version, the version i read contains the truth about the gospel that Jesus died, he rose again and he will come again, and that is why i have hope always.

Linus199:
You still didn't answer the questions on the criteria of Bible you are using and why you chose that one.
And you said you do not expect me to understand it, am i not supposed to understand the word of God?.
Why beating around the bush instead of giving plane answers?.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Gift96: 9:35am On Mar 31
FuckYeyeMods:

You know is false but decide to keep holding on tightly to it.
He died for Sin..
If those that smuggle that deceitful statement into the scripture actually believe it, there won't be a criminal law.
Why we're all doing good or been just, is because of the day of reckoning.
If I'm told that someone die for my sin, then I ask, why the criminal law or the martial law.
That's how you guys refused to question Trinity..
Very illogical Phrase..

Since someone has died for my sins, I am free to sin as much as I want naa grin grin
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by FuckYeyeMods: 9:40am On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
I dont expect you to understand, if you are looking to make a point or show that you are right, therefore you might not be honest in seeking God, secondly i dont expect you to understand if you are not genuinely seeking God, and God has not choosen you also.

Because God choose us before the world began, God knows who are his and who are not.

You cannot understand and accept the gospel by human reasoning alone, unless God give you the understanding, therefore you should first pray genuinely to God and ask him to reveal the truth you, have you done that Sir.

You go soon wakeup..
Pastors are silently dealing with trauma of social media while you lot keep deceiving yourselves.
By the time GenZ finish with the Pastores deceiving people, ya eyes will clear.
Healing, Riches, Deliverance from poverty, Deliverance from not been promoted at work . Healing this, Deliverance that...
Social Media will continue to traumatised your pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Olowosaudi(m): 9:47am On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

It seems your phone is keeping malice with Google

Hmm. Obviously, it's you that needs to be saved. Mumu
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by FuckYeyeMods: 9:49am On Mar 31
wiseone28:
We needed a perfect person just like Adam.. Jesus was the available one.
Available one to do what?
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 9:51am On Mar 31
GreatAchiever1:

Original author of the bible is God but he used ordinary men to write the scripture through His Spirit, some of whom were uneducated.

The bible doesn't have contradictions, yes there maybe copyist error as in those days, there were nothing like printing press, just people writing over and over again what was written before, but the inspired writers didn't have contractions in its writings.

No I don't have any doubts about the bible, just maybe not enough understanding of it if I should say.

Fasting is because of its spiritual and not forgetting about its health benefits too.

Personally I don't really celebrate Easter in the broad sense of the word just like Christmas, but I celebrate the death and resurrection of the risen Savior Jesus Christ.

About how Christian did come about Easter is really a deep concept that I myself haven't grasped as it's not something I've paid attention to before so I can't say about this.

There are not lots of Bible but only interpretation, I personally use, Nasb1995/LSB, ESV and KJV. I use them because they are more literal in the original greek and hebrew translation of the inspired texts.

I hope this was helpful even though it's not detailed enough.
I must admit, i like your response but i have other questions.
You said God himself inspired the writers, the story of Jesus was written by Mathew, Mark, Luke and others. God inspired all of them to write about Jesus and they ended up writing different things about the same event.
And you said there is a copyist error, what makes you think the part of the Bible you know doesn't have copyist error?. have you seen the ancient Bible to draw that conclusion.
Here is Jesus admitting to being a son of man. β€œSee my servant, my Chosen One in whom I delight.” (Isaiah 42:1 ). Jesus Christ described Himself as a servant, when He said, β€œThe Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve.” (Mark 10:45).
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by GreatAchiever1: 9:54am On Mar 31
FuckYeyeMods:

You go soon wakeup..
Pastors are silently dealing with trauma of social media while you lot keep deceiving yourselves.
By the time GenZ finish with the Pastores deceiving people, ya eyes will clear.
Healing, Riches, Deliverance from poverty, Deliverance from not been promoted at work . Healing this, Deliverance that...
Social Media will continue to traumatised your pastors

I don't get how people say GenZ will finish pastor, I for one happen to find myself in GenZ, but I am grateful to God for equipping me to grow in Sanctification.
There are still others, alot more like me in this, some sef are in the late gen Z category. The Lord knows those who are His and He is not restricted by any generation no matter how degenerate the world may become.

And No, I don't agree with with you wrote, that is not the Gospel of Christ as revealed in the Scripture but a false prosperity Gospel. I suggest you attend a living Church that preach the true gospel of Christ, or at the very least read the bible for yourself and discover what Christianity is about.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:58am On Mar 31
ahmedio2017:

Christians are opening their eyes already. This one is justifying another fraud and disaster. It will take decades for Muslims to open their own eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 10:04am On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
I

Which part of the Bible states that humans can't understand the Bible by human reasoning alone unless God gives the human understanding.
If that is the case, God should not hold me accountable to all my dealings because he didn't give me understanding.
And you said i should pray to God genuinely to reveal the truth to me, is that how all Christians know the truth or this method is for some selected humans?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pilgrims, Did Jesus Read The Bible? / Once Saved Always Saved / Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.