Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

The Blood Paid The Price - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Paid The Price (4083 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Hanndye: 10:15am On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:
Who was the debt owed and who made the payment.
Any soul that sins shall die is a spiritual law and God is not a breaker of laws. Satan would not be called an accuser if there are no laws.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by ahmedio2017(m): 10:16am On Mar 31
Chukwudi4naija:
Christians are opening their eyes already. This one is justifying another fraud and disaster. It will take decades for Muslims to open their own eyes.

You can bring out the frau.d in Islam
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by GreatAchiever1: 10:22am On Mar 31
Linus199:
I must admit, i like your response but i have other questions.
You said God himself inspired the writers, the story of Jesus was written by Mathew, Mark, Luke and others. God inspired all of them to write about Jesus and they ended up writing different things about the same event.
And you said there is a copyist error, what makes you think the part of the Bible you know doesn't have copyist error?. have you seen the ancient Bible to draw that conclusion.
Here is Jesus admitting to being a son of man. “See my servant, my Chosen One in whom I delight.” (Isaiah 42:1 ). Jesus Christ described Himself as a servant, when He said, “The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve.” (Mark 10:45).

For your first question, I can't really say I understand what you mean, but the writings of the synoptic gospel (Matthew, mark and luke) is no different from the gospel of John. There maybe minor difference though for example, when Christ was Risen, Mark had it that He(Christ) first appeared to Mary, others didn't and it was because of in those times They don't count the words of a woman in giving a report.
I can point you to a material I once read a long time ago called The case for Christ by LEE strobel". This was raised up amongst many more in them.

In your second paragraph, there are biblical scholars in this and you tend to say if a certain portion of text in a bible was present in some earlier manuscripts of the original text.
For example, Mark 16:9-20, wasn't present in earlier manuscripts.
And by copyist error, this is usually present in the old testaments. I don't think one had seen seen ancient bibles asides the Jewish Talmud or the Septuagint.

Jesus referring to Himself as the Son of man as a title for humility, humanity, deity and fulfilment of Prophecy.
Humility because as a member of the trinitarian God head, he left His eternal throne to take on a human flesh
Humanity is because Christ is also fully man
Deity because He is also fully God and the fullness of Deity was present in His human form.
Prophecy fulfilment because this was a reference to Daniel 7:13-14 “I saw in the night visions,
and behold, with the clouds of heaven
there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
and was presented before him.
And to him was given dominion
and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
that shall not be destroyed.
— Daniel 7:13-14
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 10:34am On Mar 31
GreatAchiever1:

For your first question, I can't really say I understand what you mean, but the writings of the synoptic gospel (Matthew, mark and luke) is no different from the gospel of John. There maybe minor difference though for example, when Christ was Risen, Mark had it that He(Christ) first appeared to Mary, others didn't (John gave a hint on it) and it was because of in those times They don't count the words of a woman in giving a report.
I can point you to a material I once read a long time ago called The case for Christ by LEE strobel". This was raised up amongst many more in them.

In your second paragraph, there are biblical scholars in this and you tend to say if a certain portion of text in a bible was present in some earlier manuscripts of the original text.
For example, Mark 16:9-20, wasn't present in earlier manuscripts.
And by copyist error, this is usually present in the old testaments. I don't think one had seen seen ancient bibles asides the Jewish Talmud or the Septuagint.

Jesus referring to Himself as the Son of man as a title for humility, humanity, deity and fulfilment of Prophecy.
Humility because as a member of the trinitarian God head, he left His eternal throne to take on a human flesh
Humanity is because Christ is also fully man
Deity because He is also fully God and the fullness of Deity was present in His human form.
Prophecy fulfilment because this was a reference to Daniel 7:13-14 “I saw in the night visions,
and behold, with the clouds of heaven
there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
and was presented before him.
And to him was given dominion
and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
that shall not be destroyed.
— Daniel 7:13-14
My point exactly is this, if the disciples of Jesus were with him and they didn't write exactly the same thing which they witness, why should the writing of other writers of the Bible be accepted if they didn't even witness the event?.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by GreatAchiever1: 10:37am On Mar 31
Linus199:
My point exactly is this, if the disciples of Jesus were with him and they didn't write exactly the same thing which they witness, why should the writing of other writers of the Bible be accepted if they didn't even witness the event?.

Matthew and John were disciples of Jesus.
Mark and Luke were associates/ Compainion of St Paul and Disciple of St Peter.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by xpressionx(m): 10:42am On Mar 31
FuckYeyeMods:

You know is false but decide to keep holding on tightly to it.
He died for Sin..
If those that smuggle that deceitful statement into the scripture actually believe it, there won't be a criminal law.
Why we're all doing good or been just, is because of the day of reckoning.
If I'm told that someone die for my sin, then I ask, why the criminal law or the martial law.
That's how you guys refused to question Trinity..
Very illogical Phrase..

That you have humans rights or know know about it is not enough, you have to enforce it.
Despite human rights enshrined in the Constitution and UN human rights charter, many don't know about it, some who know cannot enforce it, reason we also have human rights defenders, more like preachers who being to your knowledge your rights and how to access and enforce them.
I hope this elementary explanation helps you.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 10:49am On Mar 31
GreatAchiever1:

But God inspired all of them right?, did Jesus ask his disciples to write about him?, why did he keep praying to God if he is God?, God is almighty that have absolute power, but needed to sacrifice his son to forgive our sins?, God sent down his son to die for our sins right, why was Jesus praying for the cup to pass him by, like they didn't have the agreement when he was in heaven?.
If Jesus is the son of God and Mary is his mother, what is the relationship between God and Mary?.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:09pm On Mar 31
GreatAchiever1:

You thinking the new testament books were written by the disciples of Jesus just exposes the foul smelling ignorance of the average christian. How can you know nothing about the origins of your so called holy book?
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by GreatAchiever1: 12:33pm On Mar 31
Linus199:
But God inspired all of them right?, did Jesus ask his disciples to write about him?, why did he keep praying to God if he is God?, God is almighty that have absolute power, but needed to sacrifice his son to forgive our sins?, God sent down his son to die for our sins right, why was Jesus praying for the cup to pass him by, like they didn't have the agreement when he was in heaven?.
If Jesus is the son of God and Mary is his mother, what is the relationship between God and Mary?.

Jesus said Go and make disciples of all nations, what's the best way to make disciples of people in every nation declaring the gospel of Christ if not via writings and preaching and teaching.

Jesus prayed to God as If he is God because He is God.

Jesus prayed for the cup to pass over Him because even though He is fully God, He is also fully Man. His human nature, though perfect, still struggled with the need to accept the torture and shame that awaited Him; His flesh recoiled from the cross, to bear the wrath of God to be poured on sin, that is why it is written that For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
— 2 Corinthians 5:21.

The relationship between God and Mary is just a record that she was a recipient of God's Grace, she was described in the 1st Chapter of Like as being highly favoured.
Mary was a righteous woman that was graced by God to fulfil the prophecy of the virgin birth of a saviour, but she was also a sinner who needed a savior just like everybody else.

Bros, you ask some powerful questions, I would suggest you read and study the bible and also read good books, it will help aid your understanding.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by occfx: 12:44pm On Mar 31
LagosG:
The older I become, the more ridiculous some of these stories become. I'm not saying some of these things did not happen but I honestly believe there has been a lot of exaggeration. Jesus died for our sins? The sins of those born before he arrived and those alive during his lifetime or for all of mankind? If Jesus died for our sins, for what purpose did it serve? Please don't say he died so we can make heaven. By logic of the holy books, 90-95.% of people alive today are definitely going to hell for their mortal sins. So what's the whole point exactly? According to the doctrines of the church, to think like I am doing is a guaranteed ticket to the depths of hell fire

Imagine some people coming together in the year 2424 to compile a book about your life. If there was no internet, chances are majority of that book will be fictitious especially if you're a revolutionary before you died. 400years will have passed and everybody witness to your deeds and their children are long dead

The older you get, the more the whole thing looks confusing. I have concluded the best thing is to suspend the brain when it comes to religion and agree to whatever they say and move on with a simple logic life. I think the aim of religion should to me should be strictly for worship without expecting anything in return.

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by rspy: 1:21pm On Mar 31
Celebrating Murder
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Aluckiest(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31
[quote author=UncleAyo post=129194142]Happy Easter To Everybody.

He paid the price of their sin with his blood, but people will still be punished for their sin. What a logic.

He paid the price to God or to Satan? Who is he trying to impress, us or God?

He conquered sin and death, but people still struggle with sin and die everyday. To what end is the victory when death and sin are still very much active today?

We use a lot of vague terms in religion.[/quote.ONE THING THAT NEVER TAKE AWAY FROM MAN IS "CHOICE". THAT JESUS PAID UR PREVIOUS DEBT DIDN'T MEANS U CAN'T FALL INTO DEBT AGAIN IF U CHOOSE TO FALL. HE CONQUER DEATH BUT HE DIDN'T DESTROY DEATH YET. SO ANY MAN WHO CHOOSE TO DIE A SECOND DEATH CAN DIE.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31
I am not a pastor, i simply study the truth of God word and grown in it.

That nigerian business churchs you are talking about that is not Christianity, The power of God is not in programmes as that, but by his Spirit.

FuckYeyeMods:

You go soon wakeup..
Pastors are silently dealing with trauma of social media while you lot keep deceiving yourselves.
By the time GenZ finish with the Pastores deceiving people, ya eyes will clear.
Healing, Riches, Deliverance from poverty, Deliverance from not been promoted at work . Healing this, Deliverance that...
Social Media will continue to traumatised your pastors
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47pm On Mar 31
Jesus Is God and can pray to God, because God in Christianity is three person but one God, He prayed to the father, because he assumed flesh and he was fully man though he is fully God.

The bible says he emptied himself of his glory and assumed the form of a lowly servant, because he had to die on the cross for our salvation.

Why did Jesus had to die, why couldn't God just use his almighty powers to save us, because God is Holy and his laws are perfect and man broke his laws, God had to fulfil his perfect laws for us, since no human was perfect, the arm of the lord or his eternal word, Jesus Christ has to empty himself of his glory assume the form of man and become fully flesh, yet, he is God. He fulfilled every righteousness and offered himself for our redemption. Therefore he is the eternal high Priest and King of Kings.

Why did Jesus pray that the cup pass him by, was because though he knew it was the will of God, yet he knew the great suffering that he had to undergoe for all humanity, it made him sweat blood and he was in great pain and he prayed as a man if it was possible for this suffering to pass him by But for our salvation there was no other hope than through the blood of his suffering and this is why through the Spirit of God Christ offered his blood as the prize for our redemption. Therefore God has paid the prize for humanity, therefore we are saved by accepting him and then we are born again by the Spirit which is now through the seed of faith In Christ Jesus.

Mary his mother is just a human vessel, that The spirit of God used for the birth of the eternal Son of God, Jesus is eternal just like the Father, he has no beginning. The Spirit of God now lives in us who believe and accept the sacrifice of the lord JEsus. The Spirit of God is not a human being, he is a Spirit and he is God. God wants to live in us and wants us to have his character. When we accept Jesus Christ then God comes to us and renews our nature, though we may sin, but God regenerates us, he works continually in us, until the promised redemption our blessed hope.

Some people think The spirit of God was Mary husband, that is human thinking and an error, just like God can come on a person and heal them, can create humans and give life so can the Spirit of God, create, make materials because he is a creator, so can he use the womb of Mary to build the flesh of Jesus Christ.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I know you will keep arguing until you are tired. I need food so tired after church.

Linus199:
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Blakjewelry(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31
BreconHills:

To understand the principle you must the customary-legal principle of bond servant. In yoruba land it is called iwofa. The debtor and sometimes his entire family work the fields of the lender until the debt is pain off. However the debt of sin cannot be paid off because the person who owed it cannot stop sinning from time to time

Jesus comes lives a sinless life on behalf of all that believe it. ( this is the principle of representative combat - one man slugging it on behalf of the many) At the end he is murdered but still without sin. The debt has been overpaid sef!

Who made these laws of debt and release? Well its the way the universe was made, alongside the law of gravity, thermodynamics and so on. Some call it Karma. There is an algorithm of cause and effect that governs the world.

Those who choose to believe Jrsus substitutions death will indeed die pbysically but their spirits will never die ( remember eternal consequences and bargains contine ad infinitum - same as chemical processes. Those who do not will die and their spirits will wish they had died because debt collection continues forever in one form or another.

Happy to answer questions.
Stop mixing science and religion they are parallel lines. Btw all what you wrote there doesn't make any logical though I will agree with it use to make sense when I was with you guys but right now, all your write up doesn't make any logical sense.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Boldideas: 2:43pm On Mar 31
FuckYeyeMods:

Free from what..?

Free from living it up!
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Giantsking: 3:16pm On Mar 31
The BLOOD paid the price, hallelujah.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by thatigboman: 3:45pm On Mar 31
LagosG:
The older I become, the more ridiculous some of these stories become. I'm not saying some of these things did not happen but I honestly believe there has been a lot of exaggeration. Jesus died for our sins? The sins of those born before he arrived and those alive during his lifetime or for all of mankind? If Jesus died for our sins, for what purpose did it serve? Please don't say he died so we can make heaven. By logic of the holy books, 90-95.% of people alive today are definitely going to hell for their mortal sins. So what's the whole point exactly? According to the doctrines of the church, to think like I am doing is a guaranteed ticket to the depths of hell fire

Imagine some people coming together in the year 2424 to compile a book about your life. If there was no internet, chances are majority of that book will be fictitious especially if you're a revolutionary before you died. 400years will have passed and everybody witness to your deeds and their children are long dead
none of them happened
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by BreconHills(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:

Stop mixing science and religion they are parallel lines. Btw all what you wrote there doesn't make any logical though I will agree with it use to make sense when I was with you guys but right now, all your write up doesn't make any logical sense.

Obviously what I wrote is not for you. So you can pass on by. Your view is noted. In another 60 years we will be dead so there is all of eternity to think this through.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Blakjewelry(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31
BreconHills:

[/b]

Obviously what I wrote is not for you. So you can pass on by. Your view is noted. In another 60 years we will be dead so there is all of eternity to think this through.
Lol yes we will be dead, our bodies will be recycle back to dust and in turn the stars. You will see nothing after death forget all BS they are selling you. Y'all read your Bible without reading the histories behind stories.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
Jesus Is God and can pray to God, because God in Christianity is three person but one God, He prayed to the father, because he assumed flesh and he was fully man though he is fully God.

The bible says he emptied himself of his glory and assumed the form of a lowly servant, because he had to die on the cross for our salvation.

Why did Jesus had to die, why couldn't God just use his almighty powers to save us, because God is Holy and his laws are perfect and man broke his laws, God had to fulfil his perfect laws for us, since no human was perfect, the arm of the lord or his eternal word, Jesus Christ has to empty himself of his glory assume the form of man and become fully flesh, yet, he is God. He fulfilled every righteousness and offered himself for our redemption. Therefore he is the eternal high Priest and King of Kings.

Why did Jesus pray that the cup pass him by, was because though he knew it was the will of God, yet he knew the great suffering that he had to undergoe for all humanity, it made him sweat blood and he was in great pain and he prayed as a man if it was possible for this suffering to pass him by But for our salvation there was no other hope than through the blood of his suffering and this is why through the Spirit of God Christ offered his blood as the prize for our redemption. Therefore God has paid the prize for humanity, therefore we are saved by accepting him and then we are born again by the Spirit which is now through the seed of faith In Christ Jesus.

Mary his mother is just a human vessel, that The spirit of God used for the birth of the eternal Son of God, Jesus is eternal just like the Father, he has no beginning. The Spirit of God now lives in us who believe and accept the sacrifice of the lord JEsus. The Spirit of God is not a human being, he is a Spirit and he is God. God wants to live in us and wants us to have his character. When we accept Jesus Christ then God comes to us and renews our nature, though we may sin, but God regenerates us, he works continually in us, until the promised redemption our blessed hope.

Some people think The spirit of God was Mary husband, that is human thinking and an error, just like God can come on a person and heal them, can create humans and give life so can the Spirit of God, create, make materials because he is a creator, so can he use the womb of Mary to build the flesh of Jesus Christ.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I know you will keep arguing until you are tired. I need food so tired after church.

You answered the questions without referring me to any part of the Bible. One last question, there is a certain man referenced in Hebrews chapter 7, in fact this is it. For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
My question now is this, since you believe in the Bible without any doubt, where is this Melchisedec today, why is it that no Christian have come out to criticise this part of the Bible.
What do you have to say about this?.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31
[quote author=GreatAchiever1 post=129197569]

Jesus said Go and make disciples of all nations, what's the best way to make disciples of people in every nation declaring the gospel of Christ if not via writings and preaching and teaching.

Jesus prayed to God as If he is God because He is God.

Jesus prayed for the cup to pass over Him because even though He is fully God, He is also fully Man. His human nature, though perfect, still struggled with the need to accept the torture and shame that awaited Him; His flesh recoiled from the cross, to bear the wrath of God to be poured on sin, that is why it is written that For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
— 2 Corinthians 5:21.

The relationship between God and Mary is just a record that she was a recipient of God's Grace, she was described in the 1st Chapter of Like as being highly favoured.
Mary was a righteous woman that was graced by God to fulfil the prophecy of the virgin birth of a saviour, but she was also a sinner who needed a savior just like everybody else.

Bros, you ask some powerful questions, I would suggest you read and study the bible and also read good books, it will help aid your understanding.
One last question, there is a certain man referenced in Hebrews chapter 7, in fact this is it. For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
My question now is this, since you believe in the Bible without any doubt, where is this Melchisedec today, why is it that no Christian have come out to criticise this part of the Bible.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:

One last question, there is a certain man referenced in Hebrews chapter 7, in fact this is it. For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

1 Like

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by BreconHills(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31
Blakjewelry:

Lol yes we will be dead, our bodies will be recycle back to dust and in turn the stars. You will see nothing after death forget all BS they are selling you. Y'all read your Bible without reading the histories behind stories.

Interesting. Everyone has the right to believe what they want
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31
Seems you are critizing the high priest.

And what did those kings do, they captured and enslaved, Abrahams cousin and they did so to to other people. It suggest to me, they were wicked, apart from that there is a spiritual significance to the liberation of the people. And God worked through Abraham and Abraham had to offer to God a tenth of what they got.

That King of Salem was likely the king of Jerusalem, just that then is was referred to salem.

That King of salem was not known to have a geneology or an origin, this signifies, Christ himself will come who has no origin, who comes from God and is eternal, with an indestructible nature. He confirms the second covenant, which is greater than the first. God confirmed the first convenant since there was none greater than God and Just like Christ confirms the second convenant, since he is God.

The bible did not say what happened to the King of salem. Personally i think that was Jesus, but i do not have proof, it is places like this were we fill the gap with faith, God has revealed enough but we need to allow his Spirit who knows all things to work with our faith.

Linus199:
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Channeltracy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31
Thank you Jesus...... ur name is highest
Please brethren repent now, the end is near ... please come to christ and have eternal life.
Jesus didn't come to this world to condemn sinners but to save them.

Jesus say I'm the light of the world, he who follow me will not walk in darkness but light
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 8:00pm On Mar 31
Yes i believe the bible 1000%.

Besides the bible God has interatced with me personally enough for me.

[quote author=Linus199 post=129201515][/quote]
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31
Yes i believe the bible 1000%.

Besides the bible God has interacted with me. And the bible is very important because the Holy Spirit uses it when he talks to us.

[quote author=Linus199 post=129201515][/quote]
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Linus199(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31
SeriouslySense:
Seems you are critizing the high priest.

And what did those kings do, they captured and enslaved, Abrahams cousin and they did so to to other people. It suggest to me, they were wicked, apart from that there is a spiritual significance to the liberation of the people. And God worked through Abraham and Abraham had to offer to God a tenth of what they got.

That King of Salem was likely the king of Jerusalem, just that then is was referred to salem.

That King of salem was not known to have a geneology or an origin, this signifies, Christ himself will come who has no origin, who comes from God and is eternal, with an indestructible nature. He confirms the second covenant, which is greater than the first. God confirmed the first convenant since there was none greater than God and Just like Christ confirms the second convenant, since he is God.

The bible did not say what happened to the King of salem. Personally i think that was Jesus, but i do not have proof, it is places like this were we fill the gap with faith, God has revealed enough but we need to allow his Spirit who knows all things to work with our faith.

So where is this Melchizedek today, because according to the Bible he has no beginning of days nor end of life
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31
What i know is he represents Jesus. If you read my reply you will see that i wrote, I really don't know and that is okay.

Linus199:
So where is this Melchizedek today, because according to the Bible he has no beginning of days nor end of life
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by berbs: 9:20pm On Mar 31
And here we are thousands of years down the line, the bloodshed never stops.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by GreatAchiever1: 10:26pm On Mar 31
Linus199:

This is interesting because I personally planned to do a study on Melchizadek, God willing next weekend. Some claim that Melchizedek was truly a pre-incarnate form of Jesus Christ. But looking at the character having no beginning, ending, father/mother, added up with an endless ministry shows it likely or probably that Melchizedek is a type of Christ, at the very least, foreshadowing the Lord's ministry. This is a plausible explanation, especially in light of the fact that Abraham experienced a similar encounter later on, in Genesis 17–18, when he saw and conversed with the Lord (Yahweh) in human form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rccg July Holy Ghost Service / The Name Which Is Above All Other Names / Tell Pastor. Kumuyi, Adeboye, Abina, Akinosun, Oyedepo, Olukoya And Others…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.