Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The Blood Paid The Price - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Paid The Price (4093 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! / Christ Paid The Price. I Refunded Him. Now I Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blood Paid The Price by SeriouslySense(m): 12:23am On Apr 01
I think you you are going somewhere significant with that
GreatAchiever1:

This is interesting because I personally planned to do a study on Melchizadek, God willing next weekend. Some claim that Melchizedek was truly a pre-incarnate form of Jesus Christ. But looking at the character having no beginning, ending, father/mother, added up with an endless ministry shows it likely or probably that Melchizedek is a type of Christ, at the very least, foreshadowing the Lord's ministry. This is a plausible explanation, especially in light of the fact that Abraham experienced a similar encounter later on, in Genesis 17–18, when he saw and conversed with the Lord (Yahweh) in human form.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05am On Apr 01
BreconHills:

Interesting. Everyone has the right to believe what they want
Yep not everyone dare to test the limit of what they think they know.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Blakjewelry(m): 7:23am On Apr 01
RecentHistory:

It seems your phone is keeping malice with Google
Well while the question was a rhetorical one, you don't really have anything to say.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by PropertyBuying(f): 7:29am On Apr 01
xpressionx:

The Adamic nature
We need both the Davidic & Christ's nature
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by BreconHills(m): 10:06am On Apr 01
Blakjewelry:

Yep not everyone dare to test the limit of what they think they know.

You know when it comes to issues like this it is the most important decision that a person can make. If I am wrong then I have a future as a sandfield. If you are wrong however you face something entirely different. Make sure you have tested your hypothesis properly. Some of us rebelled against what we now believe and it was in the effort to completely debunk it that we found faith.

Just make sure you test your hypothesis free of any bias for or against.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by Blakjewelry(m): 3:18pm On Apr 01
BreconHills:

You know when it comes to issues like this it is the most important decision that a person can make. If I am wrong then I have a future as a sandfield. If you are wrong however you face something entirely different. Make sure you have tested your hypothesis properly. Some of us rebelled against what we now believe and it was in the effort to completely debunk it that we found faith.

Just make sure you test your hypothesis free of any bias for or against.
if I am wrong I will end up in hell right, those concept doesn't make sense. How spirit wan take feel pain when it doesn't have human sensory nerves.
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by BreconHills(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01
Blakjewelry:
if I am wrong I will end up in hell right, those concept doesn't make sense. How spirit wan take feel pain when it doesn't have human sensory nerves.

I never said you would end in Hell.

I said both of us are making weighty decisions - mine seems a little easier. I guess if everyone is sand, that's pretty much it. Especially if we are all completely lacking consciousness. I could never tell another human being that they would end up in hell. Who even gave me that authority?
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by IAmHim1: 6:29pm On Apr 02
Jesus did not die for anybody sins. huMans all think they are soo special.

Jesus came to teach about love...his Fathers Commandments and HE WAS MURDERED LITERALLY

THEY THEN COVERED IT UP AND SAID HE CAME TO DIE.FOR YOU

THINKK

of all the planets in the galaxy...and earth is just part of milky way galaxy alone...Jesus now saw earth of all the millions of galaxies and said, " lemme comman die for the people of earth"

hahahahhahahahahahha
Re: The Blood Paid The Price by IAmHim1: 6:37pm On Apr 02
Jesus did not die for anybody sins. huMans all think they are soo special.

Jesus came to teach about love...his Fathers Commandments and HE WAS MURDERED LITERALLY

THEY THEN COVERED IT UP AND SAID HE CAME TO DIE.FOR YOU

karma is real.so is reincarnation

THINKK

of all the planets in the galaxy...and earth is just part of milky way galaxy alone...Jesus now saw earth of all the millions of galaxies and said, " lemme comman die for the people of earth"

hahahahhahahahahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Beat World Record / Christian Romance Novel. Is It For Real? / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.