Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

See How Nairalander Used Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs Theory For Birthday Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Nairalander Used Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs Theory For Birthday Message (325 Views)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding / Hierarchy Of Angles In Heaven / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Nairalander Used Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs Theory For Birthday Message by Highshow05(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2020
See how a nairalander used Maslow hierarchy of needs theory to wish his friend on his birthday.

I celebrate with you on your birthday. Ever since I met you I never regret every seconds,minutes being with you. I pray may Almighty Allah grant to you all you needs in this life. The genesis of all you needs start from physiological to self actualization. Your pyramid of needs shall be accomplished. Let me start wishing you from hierarchy of needs.

Physiological needs: My brother, this is basic needs of every human life. I pray to Almighty Allah that you will never lack any of these needs in your life, the needs for food, clothing, money and shelter.

Safety needs; I pray for maximum protection over you and your family. You shall not expose to any danger, threat, insurgency and [color=#000000][/color]banditry. And I refuge with Allah to protect you from evil doers.

Social needs; every where you go, you shall be feel with love, affection and passion. And You will never influence into bad associations and gangs. I pray you mingle with visionaries.

Self-esteem: Without self- accomplishment, self-achievement, self- appraisal and self- confidence our Egos won't be recognised. I pray that every things you lay your hands upon will come out with positive outcome. Your status shall be recognized for, appreciation, knowledge, independent and achievement.

Self actualization: My brother, this stage is also called self fulfillment. But it suppose to be called self-actualizing because in this underdeveloped country of ours. Everybody keeps struggling and hustling till death pay us visit. Even though Baba Buhari is still actualizing his dreams @ senile age. But my prayer for you is that you fulfill your dreams in accordance with your wish.

Enjoy your day bro.
Happy birthday to Adediwura.
Re: See How Nairalander Used Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs Theory For Birthday Message by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2020
no gift?dry

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Jealous Partner. / When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her / I Fear About The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.