Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth (19082 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Sex After Child Birth / Woman Narrates How Husband Died After Returning From Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by EreluRoz: 10:57pm On Mar 31
professore:

First and second statement, yes, the last statement, you say what?
😆
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Fearurcreeator: 11:05pm On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
Wicked man, may this type of selfish unreasonable man be far away.

Even if she wants to a sensible loving man will refuse and ask her to go rest.

Two years sef I still dy rest. Nonsense
na you go first born pikin na ... so to ccok for husband don turn wahala or you no dey wan cook before... she might enjoy cooking for him and again she might have insisted ... hich one be your wahala... na everybody go useless like you bah... no kuku cook again na cus you born pikin ... werey alaso

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dangotesmummy: 11:09pm On Mar 31
shortgun:

Abeg shut up, many women have come out to debunk the widely believed pains associated with pregnancy and child birth as exaggerated and a hoax. Of all the mammals on the planet only the modern human female needs 1 full year to recover from pregnancy and child birth.
shebi you have wife or girlfriend.infact as she dey come out from labour room,no let her even drink water or sit down.tell her you want pounded yam and goat meat.baby husband with psychopathic tendencies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Appili(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31
Thanks for educating them.
LordIsaac:
She was not forced…even animals feed their babies a day after giving birth. If there are no complications, their bodies are designed to continue maintaining their homes. Stop insulting the man!

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dangotesmummy: 11:18pm On Mar 31
Reminderz:
When I noticed about this generation females, baddies or hoes as they chose to call themselves, is that they are extremely lazy.. Even without childbirth, they don't even want to do anything in the first place... all they know is just to sit down, cross leg, relax, watch kdrama shit and then wait for man to slave his entire life working for them... no productivity, no value just set of liabilities... instead of them to lower the man's blood pressure and reduce his stress, they will rather increase and frustrate the hell out of his life and y'll wonder why women live longer...

when our mothers gave birth, they didn't even put all these dramas and bullshits these "modern" women are putting up now... all these pregnancy cravings bullshit that's making these women do and ask for stupid things didn't even exist and they were industrious, strong and also a source of peace for their husbands... in fact, childbirth then was as easy as a goat giving birth... go to some part of the villages, you would still see some of what I said happening... but you see now, mehn, I can't help but shake my head... the man in love AKA the slave, will work to satisfy all these cravings, make sure even a pin doesn't touch her, coupled with the fact the slave will even provide a maid for her, but just to do the basic things at home will still be a 5-unit course for her...

it's true, weak men create hard times.. if not the foolish men that encourages these behaviours in women, the women would have sit tight but in a world where the men are weak, the women are the superior... what's bad in cooking for your husband? she didn't even seem force? I also blame social media, if not, I don't know why people can't live their lives privately anymore, using every opportunity to seek validation online... it's a pandemic... if not because of the bullshit we consume these days, the artificial drugs we take, the chemicals we ingest daily, giving birth would never require being in a hospital... all those our local herbs and fruit would have done a great job in keeping us much healthier.. but the knowledge of these is slowing waning off since we adopted the modern way of treatment which is invariably damaging our health.
abeg shut up with This our mothers bs.you think our mothers were happy? They had no option and Many of them were living with depression and resentment while masking a fake smile because being a masochistic woman was considered Being a good wife so you expect today's women to go through all that pain? Dey whine yourself

If you get wife as she dey leave hospital,no even let her breastfeed the baby,carry house chores use am kill am because you did her a favour by marrying her and if she dares complain remind her of your grandmother.afterall the grandmothers of those days spent hours in the farm while the grandfathers.so as you dey tell am get ready to climb iroko tree and trek from Ilorin to Kano bare footed to bring money home since them swear for you say you no fit dey empathetic and reasonable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dangotesmummy: 11:19pm On Mar 31
fyzaila:
So we should applaud him for enslaving his wife abi 😏
Na Wetin them want be that

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by bukatyne(f): 11:20pm On Mar 31
People; men and women abi boys and girls think this is a normal behaviour?

That a woman carried a baby for 9 months, experienced all sorts of bodily and emotional changes and cooks same day after giving birth?

Even our 'misogynistic' forefathers had 40 days of the woman not going out or doing anything apart from caring for the baby.

Even a maid wouldn't get home very late and you would expect her to cook for the people at home. How much more a woman who gave birth.

May I not live a life where I think I do not deserve rest (physically & emotionally) nor worthy to be cared for. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dangotesmummy: 11:21pm On Mar 31
fyzaila:

All this epistle for what ? 🙄
I pity the woman that'll end up in your prison.
you no see as narcissism dey smell for him Post.

If you jam mam wey no dey narcissistic for this generation everyday kneel down and thank God because you don't know what God has done for you

8 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dangotesmummy: 11:26pm On Mar 31
poshestmina:

Caveman (Our Father's set ) Ndeewo Nnayin Ukwu Sir.
I'd like to ask you few questions;

"Your mother's set" ,Were they any under any kind of pressure to get educated ,get a career /BuSiness to support their 'Dimkpas' and husbands?

The pregnant women you've heard,read about and seen with swollen feet ,constant fatigue, throwing up ,severe Insomnia and all the pregnancy induced uncomfortable situations (I'm not even going to talk about the life threatening Medical Emergencies some go through) ?

Nnaanyi sir ,should the "Weak man AKA man in love " ignore his uncomfortable or sick partner to go hang out with the boys or sleep off on her (Prolly after topping up?)

You must be delusional ,inhuman and bitter to your bone marrow to think birthing a child is a joke!
Men who stayed with their women giving birth have PTSD ..Some won't even go in ,some ran away midprocess .

Of course ,even wall gecko becomes tiger and lions online,so yeah ,enjoy the invisible shoulder pads and Alfa crown.

Women that gave birth had a Fattening where I'm from ,they don't leave that house until 2/3 months. No chores ,no nothing . just eat ,feed the baby and sleep for atleast 2 months and I didn't even grow up to meet that tradition and it was during 'YOUR Mother's Generation)! I'm from Kalabari ,Rivers state. Research and read about it!

"YOUR Mother's set" were mostly housewives ,so they 'tended to their husbands with all of their times and energies.
You want "Your mother's set of wife or women but you don't to be your father's set.

Na your type dey ask What are you bringing to the table?
I wonder and blame women who stays with your kind of men.

Tueh!
o please educate the man child about some women developing stroke,deafness or high blood pressure after bringing life to a child.

I had a friend very pretty, chubby,full of life and vivacious.the moment she was pregnant most of her hair was gone,her blood pressure rose up,her beauty was gone even after child birth.obesity nko? Some cannot even walk again after child birth,some go blind too much to mention and then this sociopathic fool with no home training casualizes child birth like you don't have a mother to tutor you

6 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by dangotesmummy: 11:29pm On Mar 31
CoronaVirusPro:
That’s a wifey!
that's a woman who doesn't love her health and herself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by babdap: 11:31pm On Mar 31
That man na fool, how will you expect a woman that just put to bed and have the mind of eating it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Killermamba: 11:32pm On Mar 31
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv7PJlyCXXg
wait until eye turn her you go know why agbo dey sell well well now
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by okito: 11:52pm On Mar 31
When I saw the caption, my initial reaction was of disdain and I was ready to chastise the man because I love my wife and mum so much that I can't bear to see any woman being maltreated, I can't.
But when I watched the video, I got a sense of a house filled with love and the woman even said she would remarry the guy in another life. It looked like what my wife would want to do if she's fit as she just beleives no one can cook for her husband like herself. So, if there are no complications and the woman feels good and she did look good in that video, then it may not be so bad after all, as long as she hasn't been forced to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by etrange: 12:01am On Apr 01
Hhmm... She seems happy in the video though, but then again, even if she was willing to cook, I don't think it's fair to let her. Would she have done if he had provided alternatives or did she just do it because there wasn't any other option? Giving birth is not a child's play. Let's pity our ladies, please.

4 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Ashirioluwa: 12:01am On Apr 01
As for me, I will not allow her to do it. As a matter of fact, I will be doing the cooking for us until she’s physically ok.

Giving birth to a baby is not an easy thing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by LordIsaac(m): 12:33am On Apr 01
Digmygold:

So you are comparing humans to animals.
You are actually comparing breastfeeding by animals to a human actually getting up to do stressful activities a day after delivery when her body is in a total wreck though she is obviously unaware of the dire likely consequences of her actions. She needs a lot of rest. Please use your head and stop sounding inhumane and dumb.

Just like the man, you equally lack common sense. I hope you place the value of your own life vis a vis that of an animal. "Even animals feed their babies a day after" my foot. Yen, yen, yen.

May you receive small sense.
Keep deceiving yourself. One day, you will understand.
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Digmygold: 12:37am On Apr 01
LordIsaac:

Keep deceiving yourself. One day, you will understand.

STFU. You have no heart, clearly. I pity the woman wey go do mistake marry you. Suffer head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by LordIsaac(m): 12:39am On Apr 01
Digmygold:

STFU. You have no heart, clearly. I pity the woman wey go do mistake marry you. Suffer head.
grin grin
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Digmygold: 12:39am On Apr 01
JOACHINpedro:

Damn! You are mean

No she is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Digmygold: 12:41am On Apr 01
tunwumi:

No wonder you remain single

Are you married? Wicked man. Na una type no mind to end your wife life with wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Real2088: 1:17am On Apr 01
We no go know the legit comments now until she fall for kitchen grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by fyzaila: 1:47am On Apr 01
dangotesmummy:
you no see as narcissism dey smell for him Post.

If you jam mam wey no dey narcissistic for this generation everyday kneel down and thank God because you don't know what God has done for you

You're right, feeling ontop nothing

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Apr 01
Proudly announcing his wickedness in public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Apr 01
shortgun:

Abeg shut up, many women have come out to debunk the widely believed pains associated with pregnancy and child birth as exaggerated and a hoax. Of all the mammals on the planet only the modern human female needs 1 full year to recover from pregnancy and child birth.

Every body is not the same and all births aren’t the same. Even same woman can have different experiences with her different births. 1st birth I went back to lab the following day. 2nd birth I couldn’t walk for a week.

I’d really love to educate you but you don’t seem to have the mental capacity to comprehend. Thank God you can’t anyway. You don’t seem worthy of actually understanding what’s involved in childbearing

6 Likes

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by franugo(m): 3:07am On Apr 01
NwekeUG:

He said a day after they got back from the hospital not a day after childbirth....why can't you people read, listen or watch to understand? Always jumping to conclusions cry
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by franugo(m): 3:10am On Apr 01
etrange:
Hhmm... She seems happy in the video though, but then again, even if she was willing to cook, I don't think it's fair to let her. Would she have done if he had provided alternatives or did just do it because there wasn't any other option? Giving birth is not a child's play. Let's pity our ladies, please.

I believe they were alternatives there, i saw an old woman there, probably a parent and i saw a younger lady, possibly a relative. It's clear the lady wanted to do it herself for her husband, nothing bad there. Also, the man said a day after returning from the hospital, not a day after childbirth.
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by franugo(m): 3:15am On Apr 01
Bahamas95:
Complications or not it's too early to engage in house chores. No need to form superwoman, it's unnecessary.

I think she's either doing it for social media or trying to please her husband.

There's nothing wrong with pleasing her husband. The man was the one that videoed and posted online, she clearly was not expecting the husband to make a video.
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Asswipemod: 3:16am On Apr 01
NwekeUG:

Useless husband. Can you believe this narcissistic preek?
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by franugo(m): 3:19am On Apr 01
Maryam1234:
What of me wey cook Breakfast in the morning, enter labor 6am
Gave birth 10am came back home 12 Pm🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣My neighbors came back from work 2pm and were shocked....

Until them see the baby they didn't believe..

We chop dinner that day🤸

After the labor pain and baby is out with normal delivery any woman can climb mountain💪

I heard of someone like that in bayelsa state, u in bayelsa?
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by franugo(m): 3:21am On Apr 01
Ouchbabe:
I don't like using insulting or abusive words online or offline but right now I'm dropping my home training.

This man is a selfish, inconsiderate and self centered idiot. What will be his reaction if the wife were to be his daughter and another man is posting this kind of trash?

I'm a mother, child birth no be moi moi.
I guess the wife is an uninformed illiterate who doesn't know what happens to the body after childbirth.

You're very silly for posting this, so everyone is supposed to go through your childbirth experience? Are you okay? Imagine calling the woman an uninformed illiterate....something must be wrong with you angry
Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by franugo(m): 3:33am On Apr 01
purples25:

Why do you like to make life hard for your fellow women, belittling the effort and pains of giving birth.

Do you know that because of women like you who make it seem like giving birth is not a big deal, many wicked people will judge all women to be like that? Because of women like you, many don't even consider letting those that gave birth in many pains and complications to be going through anything. Because of you so called superwoman, they expect every woman to be like that, to just enter the kitchen and start housework too.

See, if you like stress, if you like carrying everything on your head with no help so that Nigerian men can call you a strong woman, do it. But please, for the sake of your fellow Nigerian women, don't underrate the pains and efforts of pregnancy and childbirth. Have mercy on those who cannot do it like you and have weakness or pains. Many women keep lying and stressing so as to be called strong woman. They don't consider the effect on other women. They are in competition with other women rather, they want to be considered as more of a wife material than other women, showing themselves up and down. Why can't we protect ourselves rather than look for the praise of men at other women's expense?

Thank God you are so strong, but please don't belittle the effort of childbirth please. Don't belittle all the effects to make them rate it as nothing. Men don't suffer any of these things and they want to undervalue our pains to make themselves a more valuable gender. Also to avoid doing anything special for us. Many of the men you are trying to impress hate us, they don't want to do anything for us.

That's right, guilt trip her for not lying....childbirth is different for a lot of women, I've heard about women who lost so much blood and almost died, my favourite colleague is one of such. I've also heard of women who washed clothes, gave birth, came home and packed the dry clothes on same day. Infact the pregnant lady was washing clothes when my colleague saw her that morning, by the time my colleague got home in the evening, the woman don go clinic, born, come back and packed the clothes she washed in the morning.
Childbirth is not the big bad wolf you people make it out to be all the time, everybody no go get your experience. No need to debase the woman that had a seamless delivery.

1 Like

Re: Man Hails Wife For Cooking For Him A Day After Returning From Child Birth by Kalatium(m): 3:36am On Apr 01
purples25:

Why do you like to make life hard for your fellow women, belittling the effort and pains of giving birth.

Do you know that because of women like you who make it seem like giving birth is not a big deal, many wicked people will judge all women to be like that? Because of women like you, many don't even consider letting those that gave birth in many pains and complications to be going through anything. Because of you so called superwoman, they expect every woman to be like that, to just enter the kitchen and start housework too.

See, if you like stress, if you like carrying everything on your head with no help so that Nigerian men can call you a strong woman, do it. But please, for the sake of your fellow Nigerian women, don't underrate the pains and efforts of pregnancy and childbirth. Have mercy on those who cannot do it like you and have weakness or pains. Many women keep lying and stressing so as to be called strong woman. They don't consider the effect on other women. They are in competition with other women rather, they want to be considered as more of a wife material than other women, showing themselves up and down. Why can't we protect ourselves rather than look for the praise of men at other women's expense?

Thank God you are so strong, but please don't belittle the effort of childbirth please. Don't belittle all the effects to make them rate it as nothing. Men don't suffer any of these things and they want to undervalue our pains to make themselves a more valuable gender. Also to avoid doing anything special for us. Many of the men you are trying to impress hate us, they don't want to do anything for us.

You were making sense until your last 3 sentence. Starting to feel like you ladies are trying to manipulate. That's a turn off for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / 70-yr-old Man Insists On Marrying 12-yr-old To Boost Wealth / Housewife Dies Rescuing Electrocuted Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.