Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) (36027 Views)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by pacespot(m): 7:08am On Apr 02
You are a rice farmer then, you should turn this into a profitable business.
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 8:39am On Apr 02
Kukutente23:

Is it not obvious from the miller in your video

You too like talk. Just leave me alone abeg
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Kukutente23: 8:47am On Apr 02
LocalFARMERS:

You too like talk. Just leave me alone abeg
Lol. Nor vex
I used to farm and process rice too
So I know it's not as easy as some people are making it look here
Well done
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by DKM123: 9:10am On Apr 02
abba190:
Ma, pls can you help me with a job or financial assistence? things are hard i will really appreciate if u will help me.

Victor Omerigwe aka Abba190 Always trying to get information from ladies on Nairaland so you can use it to blackma!l them when they call you out for sc@mming them. Give this Nairaland resident petty th!ef your real names and information at your own risk.

abba190 , this 40 year old expelled teacher Victor Omerigwe, a paedoph!le g@y rap!st and Ch!ld molester, resident Nairaland beggar and perpetual internet scammer also known as HellVictorinho6 aka abba190 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello and 40 other monikers.... I will keep coming for you until you are arrested for scamming a p00r widowed mother of 4 and scouting for underaged kids on the internet to m0lest. You must pay for all your evul doings.
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by GindoX(m): 11:06am On Apr 02
illicit:
Interesting...

My aunt does that too until she moved to London

She doesn't buy meat too, she had a lot of chicken (free range), goats and sheep/ram

You no need to dey leak information online, village people dey everywhere.. "My aunt does that too" full stop.. now dem don know ya aunty dey London
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by twinskenny(m): 11:21am On Apr 02
LocalFARMERS:

I sell mine to rice mill companies. But if you are buying on large quantity, I can help you source for it

I love the local process I was involved years back before I moved to the city, I just need a bag for the processed one

If you can ask any of your distributors to help send one to lagos I will appreciate it
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by IAmHim1: 11:54am On Apr 02
hie sir

cassava peels into chicken feeds

how do you go about this sir

UrgentNeeds:

Way To Go!

I Don't Buy Garri Too....
I Don't Buy Chicken Feeds Too

I Process My Cassava Into Garri.
I Process My Cassava Peels into Chicken Feeds.

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Love800(m): 1:25pm On Apr 02
What do u farm?
Richtaiwo:
Necessity is the mother of invention. Back to land. Even highly industrialised countries are seriously engaged in commercial farming, but here in Nigeria, anyone that has managed to complete secondary school sees himself too big and educated to farm but be screaming no job, high cost of food yen yen yen. Proudly a farmer.
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Love800(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02
Cassava peels can feed chicken?
UrgentNeeds:

Way To Go!

I Don't Buy Garri Too....
I Don't Buy Chicken Feeds Too

I Process My Cassava Into Garri.
I Process My Cassava Peels into Chicken Feeds.

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:35pm On Apr 02
Read it again...she was able to add that to her savings, and she was able to save more from her salary. Mind you, times like Easter, Christmas...she sells a lot more clothes and can make a whole lot more, and some buy multiple at one time...then the car was like N350k-N400k too though...but she did it after like 2yrs.. I was so so proud of her.

Kukutente23:

But you just claimed she bought a car from selling clothes online.
I don't know the value being created by posting clothes online though
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by LocalFARMERS: 5:30am On Apr 03
GindoX:

You no need to dey leak information online, village people dey everywhere.. "My aunt does that too" full stop.. now dem don know ya aunty dey London

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Killed In My Area, Turned To Meat / Ever Made Okra Soup With Turkey,then Try This! / Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.