Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) (36021 Views)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by bassdow: 2:37pm On Apr 01
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by EreluRoz: 2:38pm On Apr 01
Farmers are really hardworking and sometimes I think they use charm to work because where are they seeing all that energy from
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by StraightGaay: 2:38pm On Apr 01
It is expected that you do it yourself since you cultivate it, and how is this news?
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by IamAtAnger: 2:38pm On Apr 01
grin
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by maureensylvia(f): 2:38pm On Apr 01
Blackfire:
Poor people

grin

There’s dignity in labor
But you eat rice right?!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:40pm On Apr 01
You're on point!

More farmers, more food.

More food, less crimes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by duduade: 2:40pm On Apr 01
I and my family love to eat lots of icedfish.. reason that as we land Iceland bayi I bought a portion of a frozen lake

1 Like

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Blackfire(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01
maureensylvia:

There’s dignity in labor
But you eat rice right?!

Foreign rice
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:
Process....

Way To Go!

I Don't Buy Garri Too....
I Don't Buy Chicken Feeds Too

I Process My Cassava Into Garri.
I Process My Cassava Peels into Chicken Feeds.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Ijaya123: 2:41pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
The stress much o, u sure say to go buy the rice for market no go better pass like this?

You don’t get do that everyday. So where is the too much stress?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01
RevenuesBoost:
You're on point!

More farmers, more food.

More food, less crimes.

Gbayii....!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01
StraightGaay:
It is expected that you do it yourself since you cultivate it, and how is this news?

Gay, How's This Not NEWS ?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:44pm On Apr 01
UrgentNeeds:

Gbayii....!!!!

Oshey 🙌
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by OviOrunmila: 2:44pm On Apr 01
UrgentNeeds:

Way To Go!

Let me learn from you, I am serious
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:45pm On Apr 01
My Mom raises chicken too...she is over 70yrs old. She said when people were complaining that chicken was N15k...she just killed two and cooked. She lives alone, and she is as hardworking as any young person. She even planted cassava in the backyard, and harvested it to make both garri and pap. The problem with initiative is...some people have it, some don't. The only thing some people are great at...is complaining and blaming everyone else. Your solution is AROUND you. Mind you, my Mom does not need to do all these...I don't even want her to do all these, but if i give her funds, she would rather bless others. I also do my best to help those that can't help themselves like orphans. It is a new week...make up your mind to change your own life. The Govt would not do it for you.

illicit:
Interesting...

My aunt does that too until she moved to London

She doesn't buy meat too, she has a lot of local chicken, goats and sheep

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01
OviOrunmila:

Let me learn from you, I am serious

Online or Offline ?

Learn What Exactly ?

For Chicken Feeds Production; I'll Provide A Training Right Here On Nairaland By 8:00 PM Tonight. It's A Recap Class That I Ran Last Week On Whatsapp. That Way; You Can Learn Up !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by victorclean(f): 2:46pm On Apr 01
What about de-stoning

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by RickyJesus: 2:47pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:
Necessity is the mother of invention. Back to land. Even highly industrialised countries are seriously engaged in commercial farming, but here in Nigeria, anyone that has managed to complete secondary school sees himself too big and educated to farm but be screaming no job, high cost of food yen yen yen. Proudly a farmer.
Stop glorifying a country that failed its citizens by victimising the youth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by StraightGaay: 2:47pm On Apr 01
UrgentNeeds:

Gay, How's This Not NEWS ?
Your father told you that am gay? That man is a snitch, anyway, When you cultivate yam you are not expected to buy yam in the market.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Judolisco(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01
illicit:
Interesting...

we have chicken, goat and turkey but we still buy beef for market.... We dey pity dem.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01
StraightGaay:
Your father told you that am gay? That man is a snitch, anyway, When you cultivate yam you are not expected to buy yam in the market.
No, Your Username Did. You sold yourself out since!
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by StraightGaay: 2:49pm On Apr 01
UrgentNeeds:
No, Your Username Did. You sold yourself out since!
Do you need my service?
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by SSpeter(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:
Necessity is the mother of invention. Back to land. Even highly industrialised countries are seriously engaged in commercial farming, but here in Nigeria, anyone that has managed to complete secondary school sees himself too big and educated to farm but be screaming no job, high cost of food yen yen yen. Proudly a farmer.
In developed countries, government provides subsidies for Agriculture

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by UrgentNeeds(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01
StraightGaay:
Do you need my service?

I'll give you an app to install on your phone. You'll find Alot of your type needing your services on it.
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by maureensylvia(f): 2:51pm On Apr 01
Blackfire:

Foreign rice

That's your personal choice, and you're certainly entitled to your own preferences.

But it's important to recognize that local farmers work hard to produce high-quality products, and it's important to support them.

Their work is important for the economy and for food security. And local products are often just as good, if not better, than imported ones. So don't dismiss them so easily.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Chris2863(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
The stress much o, u sure say to go buy the rice for market no go better pass like this?

dey play
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by israelmao(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01
If you didn't have the main raw material which unprocessed rice what would you process?
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by OviOrunmila: 2:52pm On Apr 01
UrgentNeeds:

Online or Offline ?

Learn What Exactly ?

For Chicken Feeds Production; I'll Provide A Training Right Here On Nairaland By 8:00 PM Tonight. It's A Recap Class That I Ran Last Week On Whatsapp. That Way; You Can Learn Up !

Thanks for your feedback, I will be glad to have the training on WhatsApp, if you can drop the link it will be great....or any preferable way u think is right.....
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Omoapena(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Eating proceed food?

What is proceed food cheesy
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Kukutente23: 2:55pm On Apr 01
illicit:
Interesting...

Is she still doing all that in London?
Why did she stop if she did
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Kukutente23: 2:56pm On Apr 01
LocalFARMERS:
Process....
What about destoning and polishing
Re: I Don't Buy Rice: I Process The Rice That I Eat by myself (pictures/video) by Villa12(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01
UrgentNeeds:

Way To Go!

only cassava peels cannot give you chicken feeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Killed In My Area, Turned To Meat / Ever Made Okra Soup With Turkey,then Try This! / Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.