Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. (3435 Views)

May Yul Edochie Drama Becoming Annoying, Leave The Man And Let Social Media Rest / Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 5:16pm On Apr 01
With all this you said and in the end how many men did you ask for morning food today?..Ladies making money without any mans effort should be the ones posting this and not urgent 2k uselsess girls like you..First sign of a useless babe you just showed it cause if you had a meaningful thing to do you won’t wake up to post about men..How much dey your aza like this?..Point out one Thing you bought with your sweat that don’t have to be from a man..All your properties and hair even your pant was paid by men..EMPTY SKULL
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by imagrg(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01
Having a woman to share your life with you is a natural order that is divinely ordained by the Creator and NO MAN can put it asunder.
No matter how logical your argument may tend to be, it's irrational before the Creator! undecided

Women remain our partner in this journey of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:26pm On Apr 01
Aaaaarghmed:
point of correction.even when I was broke,I get many women.i am hustling to crown my life so I will be extra comfortable not to sleep around.i don even tire to sleep around.you think say na because of woman I dey hustle. God forbid .if you get sweet mouth.na you go tire for woman sef

One day I thought to myself, with all these women around me, what have I gained? If I continued like this, I'll end up a failure. I became a cold hearted demon. I cut off every useless person( women and other unproductive niggas). I changed my SIM and avoided anything relationship with women, unless it's business related.

Looking back now I'm so grateful for that decision.

A broke guy is even the one who needs to avoid women the most, they are nothing but distractions. A broke guy should reject women, he shouldn't pride himself in having lots of them around.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by advanceDNA: 5:32pm On Apr 01
imagrg:
Having a woman to share your life with you is a natural order that is divinely ordained by the Creator and NO MAN can put it asunder.
No matter how logical your argument may tend to be, it's irrational before the Creator! undecided

When ur babe is reading ur comment on nairaland and she can beat u if u don't support women.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:32pm On Apr 01
Savedday2:
My brother you said it all.

The one wey dey pain me pass na those ones wey mumu finish still go marry the girl.

Anytime I see married men, I always pity for them from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes, I feel like crying for their soul.

Girls are meant for use and dump. All of them!
The best we can make out of a 21st century girl is a baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:33pm On Apr 01
AcadaWriter:
Who runs the world
Evil people.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:34pm On Apr 01
jmoore:
Too much bitterness in one's body.

So the women going to prayer ministries to pray to get husbands are from Mars?
Ask yourself whether they pray for a poor husband. Let's begin from your sincerity.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:37pm On Apr 01
talk2hb1:
If Nigeria Men should start going their own way, Surutu go start Ooo.
At least, the other gender go begin appreciate us and stop acting like they are the best thing to happen to the world after the advent of sliced-bread.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:39pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
With all this you said and in the end how many men did you ask for morning food today?..Ladies making money without any mans effort should be the ones posting this and not urgent 2k uselsess girls like you..First sign of a useless babe you just showed it cause if you had a meaningful thing to do you won’t wake up to post about men..How much dey your aza like this?..Point out one Thing you bought with your sweat that don’t have to be from a man..All your properties and hair even your pant was paid by men..EMPTY SKULL
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This guy must have cheated his way thru primary and secondary school. He has no comprehensive skills.

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:41pm On Apr 01
imagrg:

Tell this to men who have lost their possessions to divorce and victims of paternity fraud.

There is something called "Freedom after speech"

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by jmoore(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

Ask yourself whether they pray for a poor husband. Let's begin from your sincerity.
You mean the okada riders, wheel barrow pushers getting married are millionaires?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:44pm On Apr 01
jmoore:

You mean the okada riders, wheel barrow pushers getting married are millionaires?
I'm asking whether you've ever seen/heard a lady praying for a poor husband. Since you said women are praying for husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by jmoore(m): 5:48pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm asking whether you've ever seen/heard a lady praying for a poor husband. Since you said women are praying for husbands.

Is there any human being that prays to be poor?

Is there any man that prays to be poor?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:50pm On Apr 01
jmoore:

Is there any human being that prays to be poor?

Is there any man that prays to be poor?
If marriage was the ultimate goal of a lady. She wouldn't care whether the dude is rich or not.
Every woman who got married to a broke man secretly wishes a rich man will come for her in the future.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by jmoore(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

If marriage was the ultimate goal of a lady. She wouldn't care whether the dude is rich or not.
Every woman who got married to a broke man secretly wishes a rich man will come for her in the future.
Is the okada man broke?

How will a family stand without finance?

How many men are rich in Nigeria where poverty is in the majority?

All your points are baseless, nothing to back it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 6:04pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This guy must have cheated his way thru primary and secondary school. He has no comprehensive skills.
..You looking for comprehensive skills on Nairaland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Didnt they tell you here is for trenches?

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 6:08pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

BTW Mr non comprehensive skill has 2 houses and 3cars.So good luck with your comprehensive skills..
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Jewessgratitud3: 6:23pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:
This life is very easy, I swear. It is not hard.
Just study what stupid people are doing, then don't do that, and you are good to go.

I recently saw a thread where a man was sponsoring a potential girlfriend until the girl ultimately turned him down. And now he is whining like a kid.

I said it in my previous thread that "O ye foolish men, thru your sufferings, I will achieve pleasure".

β€’ I just laugh when I hear people say that the ultimate goal of a woman is marriage.
Marriage? Lol! Who told you women love men to want to be in a long term cohabitation with them?

Whether you want the truth or not. Every woman secretly hates men. But they can't totally avoid them, which makes them hate the fact that they can't avoid who they hate.

If women's ultimate goal is marriage, why do women divorce then?

Gone are the days when women's ultimate goal was to be a good wife and raise good children.
21st century women's ultimate goal is money, she wants jewelries, designer clothes and bags, trips around the world so, she can oppress her fellow ladies to show class.

Since many women don't have the determination, persistency, tenacity, wisdom, strength and understanding to make money the way men do. They often opt for the easy route, which of course is to take it from men. Hence relationship and marriage.
The richer a woman becomes, the more useless she sees men.

β€’ Also when people say, 27+ women are desperate for marriage. Often than not, the broke ones are the desperate ones. If she was extremely rich , she can get kids and just raise them all by herself and get occasional sex here and there. So, she's good.

That's why it is almost impossible for rich women to be married unless if their husbands are richer.

Now on the flip note. It is men, stupid men, foolish men, idiotic men, godforsaken men, imbeciles who think the 21st century woman wants marriage. I mean , think about it. For what? You think a woman really wants to wake up early to make your meal, wash your clothes and clean your house, or put up with your bullshit?

A larger percentage of women understand that men are dumb, because men are always looking for emotions and love(which doesn't exist) and they see such men as a lost puppy looking for somewhere soft to lie down.

You as a man, when you say the word "Baby, I love you". Please look into the mirror, are you not ashamed of yourself? Look at your mouth.
Your mouth must def. look like that of a fish. Do you not feel disgusted and nauseous? Are you stupid? Where did you see love?

β€’ Work hard and make money then women will rush you. You are very stupid if you made money and you think a random woman deserves to be a partaker. By that time women are already useless to you. Tell me one usefulness of a woman to a rich man. When you were struggling, she was having fun and wouldn't look at you.

You can pay for surrogacy, therefore procreation is well taken care of.
You can afford cleaners.
You can afford nannies for yourself at old age and for your kids at infantry.
You can afford cooks and occasional chefs.
And you can simply get some 19-23 yo ladies with more firm bodies instead of some human nature with flappy arms and cellulite for random sex.

You must be very stupid if you're a man and you are looking for emotional support. What's that nonsense? Since when has emotion been a part of men? Emotions only make you weak and stupid.

I've been thru many things in this life, had a record of juggling between 3jobs daily before I became the shit I am today. No woman will have a cup of drink unless she's a relative. I'll spend my money on myself with a whole lot of peace of mind jetsetting the world and breaking other people's relationships since your women always want to have sex with rich and handsome men.

Money aside, men and women are useless to each other. Men are just as much useful to a woman as much as a bicycle is useful to a fish. The only difference is, women understand this but men do not.
A woman can act like she's under a spell and pretend to be passionately in love with you until your guards are all down. When she's only passionate about the money.

Since women claim they don't like sex, let women be then. Don't assume on their behalves, that's stupidity. Men should zip up and practice celibacy (semen retention).
One of the reasons women see men as idiots is because men always want to have sex with women.
Once a man has subdued his own sexual urge. He completely sees the uselessness of women except relatives. And in reality, is there any other usefulness?

Though I don't like people in general. I don't like anybody in real life except my relatives, but if I was driving by and I see a man and a woman walking under the rain with no umbrella.

If I've got 2 umbrellas in my car, I'll pull over. Use one umbrella, then give the man the second umbrella and a few bucks for a hot coffee around the block, then return to my car with the first umbrella and zoom off. That's the only human being on the road. You don't open your door for a snake just because there's a downpour.
When I see two people in a relationship, I feel like throwing up. It's so disgusting and embarrassing.
These days, talking to a lady feels nauseating and makes me feel dirty. Yet they still wanna be around me. I curse this goodlooks.

Women say they don't need men. Therefore, men! LEAVE WOMEN THE F*CK ALONE!!!
WOMEN DON'T WANT YOU!!! You are useless to women! They don't need your marriage, they don't need your money and sponsorship and they evidently do not need you for sex!

If you refused to leave women alone, whatever your eyes see, e no go better for anybody wey go pity you.

#Men_Minding_Their_Own_F*cking_Business.

Make we hear word abeg!
Stop sounding broken, youve prolly only been with the wrong woman that treated you like trash. If you meet the right woman she'll love and show you care. besides your attitude towards a woman brings out the best or worst in her.

You men are quick to judge a woman s attitude towards you but forget that you too have your own weaknesses that is a total turn off for even the most loving woman.

You need to examine yourself first if you're lovable.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Veecruz: 6:24pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

Open your eyes and see the light. What I'm preaching is celibacy/sexual discipline and morality.
How does leave women alone tantamount to being unhappy?
Leave darkness and come to light.

I swear. Mablie was right when he said

You say this only out of necessity because you have polluted and destroyed the waters and not out of knowledge and goodness which is what Christians were warning everyone about.

For it is foolish to break bottles on the bed and then expect to sleep well.

So right now, you have had all the Bleep you have been craving and have desperately pursued but now that Bleep is no longer your problem and given that it is now so easily available like recharge card, your wants have moved to other things. And now you are preaching celibacy out of necessity, which is as a consequence of you and your family turning every girl and woman into LovePeddler and a prostitute.

So you are just reaping what you sowed!

And in all of this talk it is not that you are not fucking a woman or 2 from time to time like the rich woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Veecruz: 6:28pm On Apr 01
labake1:

Exactly, you can't even feed yourself and you want to add another mouth. Hustle hard before bringing in someone's child

Like you devils are not the ones jumping in to the man and telling him to give you the same money he planned on using to feed himself.
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Truvelisback(m): 6:36pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:
This life is very easy, I swear. It is not hard.
Just study what stupid people are doing, then don't do that, and you are good to go.

I recently saw a thread where a man was sponsoring a potential girlfriend until the girl ultimately turned him down. And now he is whining like a kid.

I said it in my previous thread that "O ye foolish men, thru your sufferings, I will achieve pleasure".

β€’ I just laugh when I hear people say that the ultimate goal of a woman is marriage.
Marriage? Lol! Who told you women love men to want to be in a long term cohabitation with them?

Whether you want the truth or not. Every woman secretly hates men. But they can't totally avoid them, which makes them hate the fact that they can't avoid who they hate.

If women's ultimate goal is marriage, why do women divorce then?

Gone are the days when women's ultimate goal was to be a good wife and raise good children.
21st century women's ultimate goal is money, she wants jewelries, designer clothes and bags, trips around the world so, she can oppress her fellow ladies to show class.

Since many women don't have the determination, persistency, tenacity, wisdom, strength and understanding to make money the way men do. They often opt for the easy route, which of course is to take it from men. Hence relationship and marriage.
The richer a woman becomes, the more useless she sees men.

β€’ Also when people say, 27+ women are desperate for marriage. Often than not, the broke ones are the desperate ones. If she was extremely rich , she can get kids and just raise them all by herself and get occasional sex here and there. So, she's good.

That's why it is almost impossible for rich women to be married unless if their husbands are richer.

Now on the flip note. It is men, stupid men, foolish men, idiotic men, godforsaken men, imbeciles who think the 21st century woman wants marriage. I mean , think about it. For what? You think a woman really wants to wake up early to make your meal, wash your clothes and clean your house, or put up with your bullshit?

A larger percentage of women understand that men are dumb, because men are always looking for emotions and love(which doesn't exist) and they see such men as a lost puppy looking for somewhere soft to lie down.

You as a man, when you say the word "Baby, I love you". Please look into the mirror, are you not ashamed of yourself? Look at your mouth.
Your mouth must def. look like that of a fish. Do you not feel disgusted and nauseous? Are you stupid? Where did you see love?

β€’ Work hard and make money then women will rush you. You are very stupid if you made money and you think a random woman deserves to be a partaker. By that time women are already useless to you. Tell me one usefulness of a woman to a rich man. When you were struggling, she was having fun and wouldn't look at you.

You can pay for surrogacy, therefore procreation is well taken care of.
You can afford cleaners.
You can afford nannies for yourself at old age and for your kids at infantry.
You can afford cooks and occasional chefs.
And you can simply get some 19-23 yo ladies with more firm bodies instead of some human nature with flappy arms and cellulite for random sex.

You must be very stupid if you're a man and you are looking for emotional support. What's that nonsense? Since when has emotion been a part of men? Emotions only make you weak and stupid.

I've been thru many things in this life, had a record of juggling between 3jobs daily before I became the shit I am today. No woman will have a cup of drink unless she's a relative. I'll spend my money on myself with a whole lot of peace of mind jetsetting the world and breaking other people's relationships since your women always want to have sex with rich and handsome men.

Money aside, men and women are useless to each other. Men are just as much useful to a woman as much as a bicycle is useful to a fish. The only difference is, women understand this but men do not.
A woman can act like she's under a spell and pretend to be passionately in love with you until your guards are all down. When she's only passionate about the money.

Since women claim they don't like sex, let women be then. Don't assume on their behalves, that's stupidity. Men should zip up and practice celibacy (semen retention).
One of the reasons women see men as idiots is because men always want to have sex with women.
Once a man has subdued his own sexual urge. He completely sees the uselessness of women except relatives. And in reality, is there any other usefulness?

Though I don't like people in general. I don't like anybody in real life except my relatives, but if I was driving by and I see a man and a woman walking under the rain with no umbrella.

If I've got 2 umbrellas in my car, I'll pull over. Use one umbrella, then give the man the second umbrella and a few bucks for a hot coffee around the block, then return to my car with the first umbrella and zoom off. That's the only human being on the road. You don't open your door for a snake just because there's a downpour.
When I see two people in a relationship, I feel like throwing up. It's so disgusting and embarrassing.
These days, talking to a lady feels nauseating and makes me feel dirty. Yet they still wanna be around me. I curse this goodlooks.

Women say they don't need men. Therefore, men! LEAVE WOMEN THE F*CK ALONE!!!
WOMEN DON'T WANT YOU!!! You are useless to women! They don't need your marriage, they don't need your money and sponsorship and they evidently do not need you for sex!

If you refused to leave women alone, whatever your eyes see, e no go better for anybody wey go pity you.

#Men_Minding_Their_Own_F*cking_Business.
This is your long epistle is unnecessary. There are still marriageable women out there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Veecruz: 6:42pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Which part of my comment says women do not do evil? Also, which part of my comment indicates my gender? Answer these questions or admit that something is wrong with your brain.

You were trying to cover up for women and spill that old lie that women are evil and mannipulative because of emotions, whereas, it is just because they are plain evil and their love for wickedness and evil makes them restless and erratic as they know that the evil they want to do is very very bad and should not be done. But dia body dey push dem so outwardly it looks erratic and unplanned and of course most unreasonable then they deceive the men (but not women for women know that a woman does everything deliberately) with their act of shock and bewilderment and looking like she did not intend to do the wickedness and then she cashes her check of she has never done it before, which she has been preparing and stacking up for this purpose of defending herself and escaping with the evil she had wanted to do all along

So you just came to cover up for women with this very old lie, which women always always do whenever they are under scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by immortalcrown(m): 6:51pm On Apr 01
Veecruz:

You were trying to cover up for women and spill that old lie that women are evil and mannipulative because of emotions, whereas, it is just because they are plain evil and their love for wickedness and evil makes them restless and erratic as they know that the evil they want to do is very very bad and should not be done. But dia body dey push dem so outwardly it looks erratic and unplanned and of course most unreasonable then they deceive the men (but not women for women know that a woman does everything deliberately) with their act of shock and bewilderment and looking like she did not intend to do the wickedness and then she cashes her check of she has never done it before, which she has been preparing and stacking up for this purpose of defending herself and escaping with the evil she had wanted to do all along

So you just came to cover up for women with this very old lie, which women always always do whenever they are under scrutiny.
Point out the coverup or admit that your brain is faulty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Veecruz: 7:07pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Point out the coverup or admit that your brain is faulty.

It's already pointed out and every working brain has seen it.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by immortalcrown(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01
Veecruz:
It's already pointed out and every working brain has seen it.
Not at all.
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:30pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
BTW Mr non comprehensive skill has 2 houses and 3cars. So good luck with your comprehensive skills..
Don't be quick to flaunt your worth. Your entire net worth could be somebody else's tax.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:33pm On Apr 01
Jewessgratitud3:

Make we hear word abeg!
Stop sounding broken, youve prolly only been with the wrong woman that treated you like trash. If you meet the right woman she'll love and show you care. besides your attitude towards a woman brings out the best or worst in her.
No woman has ever treated me like trash because I don't find love where it doesn't exist. I can't even begin to say what I've done with women. You'll faint.

Jewessgratitud3:

You need to examine yourself first if you're lovable.
I'm not a lovable person up close. I'm only lovable from afar.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:34pm On Apr 01
Truvelisback:
This is your long epistle is unnecessary. There are still marriageable women out there.
If you're willing to live a miserable life. Who am I to stop you?

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:35pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
..You looking for comprehensive skills on Nairaland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Didnt they tell you here is for trenches?
Lol! I no fit laugh πŸ˜‚
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by tiswell(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01
Very nice and interesting thread.

Indeed the new generation ladies are not meant for keeps,just for toys.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Jewessgratitud3: 7:35pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

No woman has ever treated me like trash because I don't find love where it doesn't exist. I can't even begin to say what I've done with women. You'll faint.

I'm not a lovable person up close. I'm only lovable from afar.

Whatever. Biko ga zuruike. Onye love tongue.
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:36pm On Apr 01
jmoore:

Is the okada man broke?

How will a family stand without finance?

How many men are rich in Nigeria where poverty is in the majority?

All your points are baseless, nothing to back it.
I'm not here to debate supremacy over who is wrong and who is light.
I'm only here to call men into the glorious light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Nigerian Women Are Really Pretty And Okay And Should Not Be Riduculed Or Mocked / Are You Proud Of Your Boyfriend? / Help Me,i'm Dying Within

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.