Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. (3430 Views)

May Yul Edochie Drama Becoming Annoying, Leave The Man And Let Social Media Rest / Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone / This Is Why Some Of Us Decided To Leave Women, And Hustle Tight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by jumper524(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01
Alpha male is an escape route for Gays.
Their level of extremism is becoming terrorism in its own form.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 7:39pm On Apr 01
Jewessgratitud3:

Whatever. Biko ga zuruike. Onye love tongue.
You'll be aight. Raise a glass of wine to loneliness. 🥂

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by jmoore(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm not here to debate supremacy over who is wrong and who is light.
I'm only here to call men into the glorious light.
Your mission is already a failed one. Many weddings are still happening and will continue to happen.
Marriage is an institution that has been on for thousands of years. And you believe you have the magical power to stop it? Better channel your energy and time into something tangible and useful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Panda7(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:
This life is very easy, I swear. It is not hard.
Just study what stupid people are doing, then don't do that, and you are good to go.

I recently saw a thread where a man was sponsoring a potential girlfriend until the girl ultimately turned him down. And now he is whining like a kid.

I said it in my previous thread that "O ye foolish men, thru your sufferings, I will achieve pleasure".

• I just laugh when I hear people say that the ultimate goal of a woman is marriage.
Marriage? Lol! Who told you women love men to want to be in a long term cohabitation with them?

Whether you want the truth or not. Every woman secretly hates men. But they can't totally avoid them, which makes them hate the fact that they can't avoid who they hate.

If women's ultimate goal is marriage, why do women divorce then?

Gone are the days when women's ultimate goal was to be a good wife and raise good children.
21st century women's ultimate goal is money, she wants jewelries, designer clothes and bags, trips around the world so, she can oppress her fellow ladies to show class.

Since many women don't have the determination, persistency, tenacity, wisdom, strength and understanding to make money the way men do. They often opt for the easy route, which of course is to take it from men. Hence relationship and marriage.
The richer a woman becomes, the more useless she sees men.

• Also when people say, 27+ women are desperate for marriage. Often than not, the broke ones are the desperate ones. If she was extremely rich , she can get kids and just raise them all by herself and get occasional sex here and there. So, she's good.

That's why it is almost impossible for rich women to be married unless if their husbands are richer.

Now on the flip note. It is men, stupid men, foolish men, idiotic men, godforsaken men, imbeciles who think the 21st century woman wants marriage. I mean , think about it. For what? You think a woman really wants to wake up early to make your meal, wash your clothes and clean your house, or put up with your bullshit?

A larger percentage of women understand that men are dumb, because men are always looking for emotions and love(which doesn't exist) and they see such men as a lost puppy looking for somewhere soft to lie down.

You as a man, when you say the word "Baby, I love you". Please look into the mirror, are you not ashamed of yourself? Look at your mouth.
Your mouth must def. look like that of a fish. Do you not feel disgusted and nauseous? Are you stupid? Where did you see love?

• Work hard and make money then women will rush you. You are very stupid if you made money and you think a random woman deserves to be a partaker. By that time women are already useless to you. Tell me one usefulness of a woman to a rich man. When you were struggling, she was having fun and wouldn't look at you.

You can pay for surrogacy, therefore procreation is well taken care of.
You can afford cleaners.
You can afford nannies for yourself at old age and for your kids at infantry.
You can afford cooks and occasional chefs.
And you can simply get some 19-23 yo ladies with more firm bodies instead of some human nature with flappy arms and cellulite for random sex.

You must be very stupid if you're a man and you are looking for emotional support. What's that nonsense? Since when has emotion been a part of men? Emotions only make you weak and stupid.

I've been thru many things in this life, had a record of juggling between 3jobs daily before I became the shit I am today. No woman will have a cup of drink unless she's a relative. I'll spend my money on myself with a whole lot of peace of mind jetsetting the world and breaking other people's relationships since your women always want to have sex with rich and handsome men.

Money aside, men and women are useless to each other. Men are just as much useful to a woman as much as a bicycle is useful to a fish. The only difference is, women understand this but men do not.
A woman can act like she's under a spell and pretend to be passionately in love with you until your guards are all down. When she's only passionate about the money.

Since women claim they don't like sex, let women be then. Don't assume on their behalves, that's stupidity. Men should zip up and practice celibacy (semen retention).
One of the reasons women see men as idiots is because men always want to have sex with women.
Once a man has subdued his own sexual urge. He completely sees the uselessness of women except relatives. And in reality, is there any other usefulness?

Though I don't like people in general. I don't like anybody in real life except my relatives, but if I was driving by and I see a man and a woman walking under the rain with no umbrella.

If I've got 2 umbrellas in my car, I'll pull over. Use one umbrella, then give the man the second umbrella and a few bucks for a hot coffee around the block, then return to my car with the first umbrella and zoom off. That's the only human being on the road. You don't open your door for a snake just because there's a downpour.
When I see two people in a relationship, I feel like throwing up. It's so disgusting and embarrassing.
These days, talking to a lady feels nauseating and makes me feel dirty. Yet they still wanna be around me. I curse this goodlooks.

Women say they don't need men. Therefore, men! LEAVE WOMEN THE F*CK ALONE!!!
WOMEN DON'T WANT YOU!!! You are useless to women! They don't need your marriage, they don't need your money and sponsorship and they evidently do not need you for sex!

If you refused to leave women alone, whatever your eyes see, e no go better for anybody wey go pity you.

#Men_Minding_Their_Own_F*cking_Business.

Oga, the question should be "is your mom married"
Stories from broken homes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 7:56pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

Don't be quick to flaunt your worth. Your entire net worth could be somebody else's tax.
Definitely not your tax 🤷‍♂️
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Testiebobo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Women are emotional but not weak. Emotion makes women manipulative. It enables them to know how to effectively hurt someone.
Old man, i bet your son is already married. Leave we the younger ones to live our life, there is no perfect woman outside. After you have bleeped asses a million times, with me that i am yet to Bleep one. Oloshi is already tired!
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by immortalcrown(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01
Testiebobo:
Old man, i bet your son is already married. Leave we the younger ones to live our life, there is no perfect woman outside. After you have bleeped asses a million times, with me that i am yet to Bleep one. Oloshi is already tired!
How does your response relate to my comment?
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Testiebobo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
How does your response relate to my comment?
Sorry i mistakened you for the op, sorry
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:16pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
Definitely not your tax 🤷‍♂️
You wanna try?
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:18pm On Apr 01
Panda7:

Oga, the question should be "is your mom married"
Stories from broken homes
Attacking the messenger and not the message makes one look stupid.
Get yourself a pair of eyeglasses, my post referenced 21st century women.

6 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:27pm On Apr 01
Veecruz:

And in all of this talk it is not that you are not fucking a woman or 2 from time to time like the rich woman.
Sex makes me feel empty.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Panda7(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I have a younger sister, her actions are directly influenced by her surroundings and environment. What's your influence on the behavior of these 21st century women around you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 8:45pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

You wanna try?
.Yes please.
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 8:48pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

.I don’t care..
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:55pm On Apr 01
jmoore:

Your mission is already a failed one. Many weddings are still happening and will continue to happen.
Marriage is an institution that has been on for thousands of years. And you believe you have the magical power to stop it? Better channel your energy and time into something tangible and useful.
I already said mammals learn the best thru pain.
I'd love to drink their tears. So yummy in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:59pm On Apr 01
Panda7:

I have a younger sister, her actions are directly influenced by her surroundings and environment. What's your influence on the behavior of these 21st century women around you?
I don't have an influence over nobody. I'm just a business man. You can't really influence anybody in the events of things. People conform themselves to the pattern they love.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:59pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
.I don’t care..
I wasn't talking to you.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:00pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
.Yes please.
Your two houses. Where are they located?
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 9:17pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

Your two houses. Where are they located?
.Ikeja and festac.
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Jewessgratitud3: 9:19pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

You'll be aight. Raise a glass of wine to loneliness. 🥂

You wish hahahahahaaa grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 9:19pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
.Ikeja and festac.
..Can you not talk about location and talk about something more relevant.
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:28pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
.Ikeja and festac.
You remind me of the parable of the rich fool in the bible. One can be comfortable/rich and still be foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:30pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
..Can you not talk about location and talk about something more relevant.
Like?
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:30pm On Apr 01
One small girl has broken Op's heart.

Take heart y'all!!

Sorrows! Prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:32pm On Apr 01
Jewessgratitud3:

You wish hahahahahaaa grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sheybi na only your sense of taste you lose that time okwaya? You go soon begin break dance to Oliver de Coque.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 9:33pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

You remind me of the parable of the rich old fool in the bible. One can be comfortable/rich and still be foolish.
..You live by quotes,I live by hard work..If you have nothing to offer except comprehensive skills.Then you can get the Bleep out my way..The minute you asked of location I knew your type.Comprehensive skills kill you there..

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:34pm On Apr 01
DrFunmisticGlow:
One small girl has broken Op's heart.

Take heart y'all!!

Sorrows! Prayers!
I'm deeply moved by your kind words. Very soothing and comforting. But it's about time you woke up, you will soon bedwet.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:39pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

I'm deeply moved by your kind words. Very soothing and comforting. But it's about time you woke up, you will soon bedwet.
Mr man!!

I am catching cruise on your thread..

Please don't attack my bodily functions. Thank you.

So if I 'wake up' and face your 'harsh reality', will it reduce the price of sugar in the market?

Look ehn. Morbid thoughts like yours could be why suicide rate is higher in men today.
I truly empathize.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:39pm On Apr 01
Dzzzz:
..You live by quotes,I live by hard work..If you have nothing to offer except comprehensive skills.Then you can get the Bleep out my way..The minute you asked of location I knew your type.Comprehensive skills kill you there..
Shey this boy is mad ni? You are beginning to piss me off. What's causing this disrespect, if your few millions are making your eyesight blurry and arrogant, Please avoid me.
Are you crazy? When I was paying my dues you were probably running around the neighborhood in just panties.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by Dzzzz: 9:43pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

Shey this boy is mad ni? You are beginning to piss me off. What's causing this disrespect, if your few millions are making your eyesight blurry and arrogant, please avoid me.
Are you crazy? When I was paying my dues you were probably running around the neighborhood in just panties.
..People think not going to school is illiteracy but you proved wrong by assuming am a kid..What dues were you paying?Firstly you haven’t seen me and you assume am a kid.Like,how stupid are you really?Didn't they teach you well in your comprehensive school never to assume things!..Francis or whatever your name is don’t play with yourself..
Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:46pm On Apr 01
DrFunmisticGlow:
Mr man!!

I am catching cruise on your thread..

Please don't attack my bodily functions. Thank you.
Subtle hint taken. Noted
DrFunmisticGlow:

So if I 'wake up' and face your 'harsh reality', will it reduce the price of sugar in the market?

Look ehn. Morbid thoughts like yours could be why suicide rate is higher in men today.
I truly empathize.

Men who commit suicide are doing the world a whole lot of favour. We are already too much in this world.
The strong survives, the weak dies. That's our reality.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Leave Women Alone. It's Becoming Annoying. by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:48pm On Apr 01
FRANCISTOWN:

Subtle hint taken. Noted

Men who commit suicide are doing the world a whole lot of favour. We are already too much in this world.
The strong survives, the weak dies. That's our reality.
how depressing!!

Wishing you love and light this new month!!

May you find what you truly seek

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls Because I Tried Kissing Her. / Twenty-one (21) Unusual Things Men Die For In Women, But Women Don't Know / Five Things Ladies Can't Do Without In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.