Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) (30098 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Menclothing1: 2:44pm On Apr 01
Peace onto the world
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by SWATMan: 2:47pm On Apr 01
misreal:

Why are you so sad that terrorist are dying.
Now that we dont have civilian casualties,you are still sad.
May God help you

He's a hipocrite. His own people are being slaughtered by fulani herdsmen every now and then, and here he is attacking those trying to preserve their existence. Iran, Syria and Russia did worse thing to ISIS during the seven years Syrian war. Why should he cry more than the bereaved? Why is he more concerned about their plight than the Saudis, Jordanians or even Egyptians who are racially and religiously closer to them than him an Idoma man? Self deceit begins when one is able to see events that are far off, but is blind to what lies in his closet.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Nyanabo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

I agree i am brainwashed.
I agree i am misguided.
I agree you are Wise
I rather be seen to brainwashed and Misguided and Stand with GOD , His word and His Covenant Nation than to be wise like you and be against GOD , His Word and His Covenant nation.

The things of GOD is Foolishness to those that Perish

You feel Israel has the back of God in meting out terror to innocent civilians?

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01
Israel is dangerous

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by michoim(m): 2:54pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

TERROR has a Price! That is the Price for terror.

Use your House to inhabit terror. After the consequences, if you are still alive, ask the Nigerian army if that is how they met your house.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by dohyn(m): 3:04pm On Apr 01
It's a waste of time trying to reason with people like the op who are brainwashed with religion.
How can you see this kind of destruction and still believe when the IDF says they didn't kill any civilian.
Black brained idiots.
Even the citizens of Isreal are protesting before Knesset against the genocide committed in their name but one fool in Ajegunle thinks Isreal is still justified.
Ultimately, history will be the judge as the Nazis have been judged, so will the Zionists get their judgement. Selah

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by bergs2: 3:08pm On Apr 01
When the war is over, it's really not about who's right; always about who's left.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by arantess: 3:10pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
More From Al-Shifa
Hundreds of terrorists were killed and more than 500 arrested WITHOUT A SINGLE CASUALTY FROM AMONG THE PATIENTS AND/OR MEDICAL STAFF.
well the reports on TRT World says 21 patients died.....

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by arantess: 3:11pm On Apr 01
God1000:
Is that how they met the hospital?

Such wilful destruction.
you were one of those supporting the leveling of delta community abi.....its something like this
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by arantess: 3:12pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all
but you supported nigeria army leveling of delta state community abi..

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by arantess: 3:13pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

I agree i am brainwashed.
I agree i am misguided.
I agree you are Wise
I rather be seen to brainwashed and Misguided and Stand with GOD , His word and His Covenant Nation than to be wise like you and be against GOD , His Word and His Covenant nation.

The things of GOD is Foolishness to those that Perish

ignore the foolish thing, he supported destruction of delta state community by nigeria soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Krismas(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01
grin so called terrorists killed in shifa hospital
stil israel does not have their hostages.
still hamas is adamant about not taking a useless israeli hostage deal on a useless American table
still IDF could not withstand the fierce resistance hamas put up against them around the shifa hospital
still rockets have not stopped flying into israel with love from hamas
still the death toll among IDF is wonderful
still in dr dre voice grin

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by okven: 3:15pm On Apr 01
Idf should reconstruct it ASAP for humanity sake although that ground will never be the same again even patient wouldn't agree admission there on a fear ground "

Hamas has literally sent his people on exile in their own settlement after going rampage
in killings civilians unnecessarily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:15pm On Apr 01
Tealcrestmedia:
Another moronic noise from a propagandist, hiding under the veil of Christianity. I'm surprised your pictures didn't include the underground tunnels that led to Hamas command center as claimed by your pay masters. I'm also curious, how did you arrive at the conclusion that no single civilian was killed?

If this war was about rescuing hostages, how many have the IDF rescued so far? And why are they pushing the entire Gaza population to rafah and asking Egypt to build settlements for them in Sinai? You're a lost cause.
I will be very suprised if you are not being paid for this gross display of stopidity.

[img][/img] there has been countless of pictures of the tunnels under the shifa hospital and surrounding areas released by the IDF since last month but I guess you just got to hear about this conflict recently hence your ignorant comment.

The IDF has rescued about a dozen hostages so far excluding the 200+ that were released through hostage deals. They're pushing the Gaza population to Rafah area because the Hamas fighters have been dislodged in the northern Gaza and have moved into the southern part, mixing with non combatant civilians. The idea for Egypt to build a settlement in the Sinai area is so as to separate the civilians from the Hamas fighters which would greatly reduce civilian casualties. If you really care about the well being of the innocent civilians, you wouldn't be against moving them out of the conflict zone but I suspect that civilian death feeds into your agenda of antisemitism hence why you would rather have the civilians remain in danger.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by boludareli: 3:18pm On Apr 01
I can see some people on this trend keep supporting Israel continue supporting them until they Israel meet their doomsday whether you that are supporting Israel or going against Israel like it or not the creator of the world will change everything in this world. Typical example where is united state in the last 100 years how does the world look like in the last 100 years believe me what Israel has been doing has time frame when the time elapse everyone of you will see what will happen if you’re still alive. And for those quoting Israel is the eyes of God should stop spitting nonsense if Israel is the eye of God why did they killed prophets that was sent to them? Why did they wanted to crucify prophet Issa jesua ? My advice for those supporting Israel open your heart open your eyes open mind and research about other religion instead of been blindfolded
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01
FreeStuffsNG:
Propaganda wink

In one week, UN Security Council passed the resolution for immediate ceasefire, the US called the bluff of Israel, report confirmed that Israel broke the international law on humanitarian conduct during war (eupemism for genocide) , PM Netanyahu is handing over to the Deputy PM in order to proceed on medical leave for surgery on hernia, the largest protest calling for the sack of PM Netanyahu held in Tel Aviv and now this withdrawal of the Isreali IDF from a strategic part of Gaza. Hmmmm

This war will be investigated. There's too much conspiracies. May God comfort all the grieving families on both sides of the war.

The UN resolution is a useless as they come. There can be no ceasefire until all the hostages are returned.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by successman100: 3:22pm On Apr 01
How could you be fighting for God?
You are brain washed.
By the way, is you Allah manufacturing virgins?
7 virgins for each terrorist.
There must be a virgin plant some where.
Lies upon lies = hell fire
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by payaseriy: 3:25pm On Apr 01
God1000:

Any christian advocating for complete extermination of other people because they are of different faith is a bad and dangerous christian
bt Muslims can
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by dreality: 3:27pm On Apr 01
THE MUSLIMS WILL GET THEIR REVENGE AND TOTALLY ANNIHILATE ISRAEL

Hear what the Bible says:

Luke 21:20 "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is at hand.

21 "Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, and let those who are in the midst of the city depart, and let not those who are in the country enter the city;

22 because these are days of vengeance, in order that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 "Woe to those who are with child and to those who nurse babes in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land, and wrath to this people,

24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ChristCee: 3:31pm On Apr 01
God1000:

You are a brainwashed and misguided christian, and calling other people satan is absurd, Who are you to judge people

You have a very poor understanding of the bible, stop twisting the words of God
just shut up already. he is clearly schooling you. You have little to zero knowledge about the history of this palestinian war... you are indirectly supporting islamic jihad and terrorism while he is supporting defence against terrorism. shame on you dude

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:34pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
During the IDF’s operation against terrorist operatives hiding in Gaza’s Shifa Medical Hospital:

➡️ 6,000 civilians were safely evacuated
➡️ 200 terrorists were killed
➡️ 500 terrorists were arrested

And most importantly ➡️ ZERO civilians were killed.

Hamas chose the hospital so it could use the staff and patients as human shields. While they endangered Palestinian civilians, Israel took great care to keep them safe. And succeeded.

A truly remarkable success ( Zero civilian casulty) from the IDF unfortunately you may not see this in the mainstream press.
According to your researchfool result.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by amigo1088: 3:38pm On Apr 01
Sicklebear28:

There is a law in Physics by Isaac Newton.. It says and I quote " Action and Reaction are equal but opposite in direction... So Hamas started it and this is the result of that singular action

So, you're also part of the "it started on oct7", it goes back over half a century.

use your brain mate
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01
IyfeNamikaze:

[img][/img] there has been countless of pictures of the tunnels under the shifa hospital and surrounding areas released by the IDF since last month but I guess you just got to hear about this conflict recently hence your ignorant comment.

The IDF has rescued about a dozen hostages so far excluding the 200+ that were released through hostage deals. They're pushing the Gaza population to Rafah area because the Hamas fighters have been dislodged in the northern Gaza and have moved into the southern part, mixing with non combatant civilians. The idea for Egypt to build a settlement in the Sinai area is so as to separate the civilians from the Hamas fighters which would greatly reduce civilian casualties. If you really care about the well being of the innocent civilians, you wouldn't be against moving them out of the conflict zone but I suspect that civilian death feeds into your agenda of antisemitism hence why you would rather have the civilians remain in danger.

You're such an idiotic clown. Please point me to one verifiable article of Isreal finding tunnels under Shifa hospital. Hostages were rescued by idf? Where and when? Or they even killed three of the hostages who were even waving white flags, because they've gotten so used to killing innocent civilians.

Say what you like, ethnic cleansing is a crime and morons like you should keep cheering it on, till you experience what the people of Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc faced because of narratives that the west kept pushing that turned out to be false.

I don't know how you guys close your eyes and support the fact that thousands of women and children have been killed by a reckless army. There is no justification for this madness. The human shield argument, is DOA, there are rules of war and it must be respected.

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by yeniyeni(m): 3:38pm On Apr 01
You need to stay off some post to maintain your righteousness. Your comments on this war makes you look like a supporter of murder.
How will people respect you and believe your sermon on nairaland when you always talk about killing and support of Israel on this war. If you love Israel, love them in your heart and not voicing support for killing of innocent people.
Righteousness2:

TERROR has a Price! That is the Price for terror.

Use your House to inhabit terror. After the consequences, if you are still alive, ask the Nigerian army if that is how they met your house.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Available9: 3:39pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all

Mass murder of terrorists is a problem to you ?

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:40pm On Apr 01
Dlee1:
What baffles me most is that the Hamas have refused to release the hostages even if the IDF are killing all their people. Are those hostages more important to them than their people that are being killed every day? The Hamas claimed that 30k of the Palestinians have been killed. So does it means that the life of their people doesn't matter to them?
To Hamas, every Palestinian killed is a martyr, the Palestinians are encouraged and taught to die for the course of the destruction of isreal that's why they use human shields all the time. Palestinians love the death of a Jew more than they love their own children, they're a really twisted group of people, completely radicalized with the help of the UN, i must add. The reason why the numbers of casualties are that high is because they're being reported by the health department which is also Hamas so take that number with a pinch of salt my friend. But then higher number of casualties means bigger stick to criticize isreal with which would force the libral West to force isreal to stop their operation. Yes Hamas knows that the libral West ( useful idiots) would heavily criticize isreal because of the numbers of casualties that's why they (Hamas) encourage gazans to stay in the line of fire, don't leave targeted buildings and even kill those who disobey and blame it on isreal.

The head of Hamas military wing, Sinwar has come out to say that the welfare of the gazans is the responsibility of the UN and not theirs.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Bliztzer: 3:52pm On Apr 01
Sterope:
No you don't need to abet criminals. They will just carry you and that is your life.

Hahaha!
A woman's talk! Why are you hating? Why is comment so filled with vadenta?

Look! We are in a wicked world, king leopo killed 20 millions Congolese just because he wanted to control their natural resources. Hitler killed less than 10 million people and he was declared world criminal.

Do you know how many innocent are being killed for a crime they never committed?

Gaza issue is a case of the weak against the strong, the out come is always sorry case. If you re weak don't go look for trouble because you won't be the only one to pay for ur miscalculation.

I feel for them but actions have consequences.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01
zinaunreal:
They went in there killing only civilians and claiming that hamas was killed. Use your brain. I have underground tunnels isn't it still wise to build an underground hospital? You can't find hamas and you take it out on civilians. Terrorists fake israel. American made israel. The real isrealites are the Palestinians

Your judgement is coming very soon fake israelites. Calling hamas terrorists. You're the certified terrorists. Creators of isis. Over 4000 fake isreali isis soldiers killed confirmed and they go for civilians

UP HAMAS UP HOUTHI UP HEZBOLLAH UP IRAN UP PALESTINE 🇵🇸 . You will fight till you taya. Useless organ harvesters
Lol... You're a true terrorist sympathiser. If your head was correct, if you had an iota of sense or slightly more intelligent than a goal post you would have known that America didn't create this isreal, you would have known that Jews have always been in this Land since the BC

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:55pm On Apr 01
IyfeNamikaze:
Lol... You're a true terrorist sympathiser. If your head was correct, if you had an iota of sense or slightly more intelligent than a goal post you would have known that America didn't create this isreal, you would have known that Jews have always been in this Land since the BC

I dot reply newspaper readers
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:00pm On Apr 01
soqmeov:

Hamas started it, if you want to intentionally ignore the events that have been happening in that region before Oct. 7
Oh yeah, let's ignore the numerous suicide attacks by the Palestinians or the PLA Martyr guns which pays anyone who kills an Israeli, let's also ignore the endless barrage of rockets that fly into isreal on a daily basis.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01
Sterope:
May you go through what Palestinians are going through and the world will tell you it is all in your head.

White man's slave!

may you also go through what isreali women went through during the Oct 7 attack

Terrorist sympathiser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War: UK To Deploy Royal Navy Ships To Support Israel / Anti-Trump Protester Sets Himself On Fire Outside Trump's Hotel In DC (VIDEO) / President Zelensky Visits Kharkiv In First Trip Outside Kyiv Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.