Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) (29963 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Okoroawusa: 4:04pm On Apr 01
And these pictures make you happy right?
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01
Israel a smart country... They avoid blame at all cost to achieve their aims .... Hamas attacking Israel on 7th of October is their greatest undoing... Israel spent billions yearly in defence... After this fight 😋 peace will set in... Palestinians will accept whatever terms and conditions Israel will give them, Hamas will be no more and useless Sapa Africow will be the biggest enemy because they have created a rif forever....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01
GentleRay:
Imagine burning down the whole South East just to go after IPOB

If the IPOB was the government of South East and attacks, kills, rapes and kidnapped thousands of people in Lagos then yeah the Nigerian army would be within their rights to strike back as hard as they can.

FYI I'm an Igbo man

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all
killing of terrorist sweet walihi
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01
sunboy:

Your effrontery to justify rubbish is amusing! Zero civilians casualties but rendered without medical care and homeless. You should be ashamed of your self. Are the terrorist using the hospital equipment too ? Were the doctors terrorist too ? Why destroy the only and biggest hospital that’s providing care and call that a victory?

Have you heard about the Geneva convention? Go and find out what it says concerning using a civilian building or infrastructure for military base.
Most of you are really uninformed

You obviously lost your sense of humanity.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by franudi: 4:16pm On Apr 01
This is stupidity on the part of Hamas. To rebuild Gaza will take more than twenty years, even if Israel leaves them the way they are now.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
During the IDF’s operation against terrorist operatives hiding in Gaza’s Shifa Medical Hospital:

➡️ 6,000 civilians were safely evacuated
➡️ 200 terrorists were killed
➡️ 500 terrorists were arrested

And most importantly ➡️ ZERO civilians were killed.

Hamas chose the hospital so it could use the staff and patients as human shields. While they endangered Palestinian civilians, Israel took great care to keep them safe. And succeeded.

A truly remarkable success ( Zero civilian casulty) from the IDF unfortunately you may not see this in the mainstream press.
those civilians are not also innocent, they knew thier life is in danger. Having been warned to flee, yet they refused.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by KGBKremlin: 4:26pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
During the IDF’s operation against terrorist operatives hiding in Gaza’s Shifa Medical Hospital:

Hamas chose the hospital so it could use the staff and patients as human shields. While they endangered Palestinian civilians, Israel took great care to keep them safe. And succeeded.

A truly remarkable success ( Zero civilian casulty) from the IDF unfortunately you may not see this in the mainstream press.

Isrealhell with lies,hamas is still well established in Gaza.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01
Okoroawusa:
And these pictures make you happy right?
very very happy, Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria should be watching closely because one day, they too will be crying genocide like this

5 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01
Dlee1:
What baffles me most is that the Hamas have refused to release the hostages even if the IDF are killing all their people. Are those hostages more important to them than their people that are being killed every day? The Hamas claimed that 30k of the Palestinians have been killed. So does it means that the life of their people doesn't matter to them?

Thanks for the pertinent questions. If Hamas truly cared for its people, it would long have released the remaining hostages so that the Israeli assault will have no moral ground to continue. Alas! They are holding on to them for whatever evil reasons.

If I were Israeli government, as long as my citizens are held hostage by Hamas, I will not retreat until Palestine becomes a desolate land. Na simple math. Release my people and I lay down my arms. Keep my people, I drop bombs everywhere. GOD punish bloody terrorists!

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Xammie001(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01
zinaunreal:

This one still dey consume fake news. Do you still read news papers . Lord the kind of people you find on this platform choi. GOD FORBID
😁😁😁😁
Why did I laugh because you are the least informed person here

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01
Xammie001:

😁😁😁😁
Why did I laugh because you are the least informed person here

Keep trying to pad your ignorance. Newspaper reader
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 4:44pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:
Al Shifa hospital Before and After

How can anyone see this level of destruction of a HEALTH FACILITY used as a refugee shelter and happily gloat over it? Whe celebrates this kind of destruction? Who see's this kind of imagery and links the perpetrators with God? Only a deranged psycopath!

Since you're a bloody ignoramus, what your terrorist demon is is yet another violation of international law! Even if the so-called Hamas fighters were in the hospital(which I can guarantee they weren't!), Israhelli terrorists had no right to invade a hospital. No condition permits such degree of sinister destruction.

And by the way, over 300 civilians were tied with their hands behind their backs, run over with armored tanks, then their bodies set ablaze angry. How can you prove they had any links with Hamas?

You're truly deranged.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 4:49pm On Apr 01
IyfeNamikaze:

If the IPOB was the government of South East and attacks, kills, rapes and kidnapped thousands of people in Lagos then yeah the Nigerian army would be within their rights to strike back as hard as they can.

FYI I'm an Igbo man

Enough with these lies about rapes, mass murder. NOBODY WAS RAPED. Every this your god's chosen has presented about rapee has been wattery bullsheet. No evidence, lies upon lies. Israhell is Satan and they've managed to manipulate you christians into inhumane wickedness.

There's sufficient evidence showing how ISRAHELLI TERRORISTS KILLED THEIR OWN PEOPLE on that day.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01
Sterope:
Most Israelites aren't the actual Jews. They are White Europeans who colonised a land. They don't believe in Jesus at all, To them, he was a liar. But they have successfully used you for their colonial expansionist propaganda.

Lol... They really are actually Jews. Thousands of them got deported to Assyria by king Tiglath pilessr but not all of them returned during Nehemiah's time. Thousands also migrated to Europe after the Roman conquest and there were also further migration to North Africa during the ottoman empire.

Most ofThose who went to Europe maintained their Jewish lineages and background while some intermarried among Europeans. Even in Europe they were seen as foreigners because they actually were different. They were the target of Hitler's holocaust during the WW2 and were told to return back to their ancestral Land in Palestine while the ones in north Africa were chased out back to isreal under the threat of death.

Bare in mind that after the Roman empire conquered Judah and Israel, they rename that entire Land as " Palestine" to remove the identity of the Jews who were natives to that land due to their rebellious nature. There's nothing like Palestine until the Romans came and the current Palestinians you see today were Arab migrants who came mostly from Syria and Jordan area after.

On that land there has always been a Jewish settlement that never Left at all and they have been repurchasing their lands from the Arab communities who occupied it. And after the WW2 the UN had to partition that entire Palestine land based on the Jewish and Arab settlements creating a Palestinian State and a Jewish state. Immediately after the Jews declared their independence in 1948 the entire Arab world ( Egypt, Jordan, Syria, lebanon, Iran , KSA) all attacked isreal in the aim to wipe them out which prompted the 6 days war but they all got their asses handed to them by isreal within 6 days.

Up till today the Arab world still desire to see isreal wiped out and they're using Palestinians as tools to achieve their goals.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 4:56pm On Apr 01
IyfeNamikaze:

[img][/img] there has been countless of pictures of the tunnels under the shifa hospital and surrounding areas released by the IDF since last month but I guess you just got to hear about this conflict recently hence your ignorant comment.

The IDF has rescued about a dozen hostages so far excluding the 200+ that were released through hostage deals. They're pushing the Gaza population to Rafah area because the Hamas fighters have been dislodged in the northern Gaza and have moved into the southern part, mixing with non combatant civilians. The idea for Egypt to build a settlement in the Sinai area is so as to separate the civilians from the Hamas fighters which would greatly reduce civilian casualties. If you really care about the well being of the innocent civilians, you wouldn't be against moving them out of the conflict zone but I suspect that civilian death feeds into your agenda of antisemitism hence why you would rather have the civilians remain in danger.

Pls show us pics and videos of the said tunnels. The only video they posted was an underground basement where the IDF spokesperon claimed a calendar on the wall was a terrorist list grin there is a list!! wink.

Israhell lies are too many to follow. It has been lies after lies since October 7th. They need these lies and exagerrations to justify mass murder. and destruction.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 4:59pm On Apr 01
Yes I am a terrorist sympathiser
IyfeNamikaze:
may you also go through what isreali women went through during the Oct 7 attack

Terrorist sympathiser
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by BlocksNG(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01
See as righteousness2 make you look stupid and silly, rest for now, rest.
God1000:
You need God's help more than me.

You guys are not only wicked but pathological liars

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 5:04pm On Apr 01

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01
If my Support For ISRAEL makes you cry then you will cry more my dear.
I STAND WITH ISRAEL 100%

yeniyeni:
You need to stay off some post to maintain your righteousness. Your comments on this war makes you look like a supporter of murder.
How will people respect you and believe your sermon on nairaland when you always talk about killing and support of Israel on this war. If you love Israel, love them in your heart and not voicing support for killing of innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by misreal(m): 5:09pm On Apr 01
zinaunreal:

I dont interact with the ignorant. Cnn and fox puppet. Go and educate yourself. You're a waste of existence
Once a person accuses me of being fooled by cnn and bbc i just know who they are and what they represent.
You want me to join you in Aljazeera and alqasam brigade yet you call me ignorant.
On oct7th,you guys were shouting allah uakbar,now you are no longer praising allah,you are busy crying..
Increase the volume of you wailing,maybe israel will hear you.
Nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 5:11pm On Apr 01
Look at you declaring to the world that the women in your family don't have a cell in their brain.

Case in point, your intelligence comes from your maternal side. Not your

Bliztzer:

Hahaha!
A woman's talk! Why are you hating? Why is comment so filled with vadenta?

Look! We are in a wicked world, king leopo killed 20 millions Congolese just because he wanted to control their natural resources. Hitler killed less than 10 million people and he was declared world criminal.

Do you know how many innocent are being killed for a crime they never committed?

Gaza issue is a case of the weak against the strong, the out come is always sorry case. If you re weak don't go look for trouble because you won't be the only one to pay for ur miscalculation.

I feel for them but actions have consequences.

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Sterope(f): 5:15pm On Apr 01
I am just wondering how someone can lie this kin lie.

Are you a Christian at all?

What does the Bible say about lies?

Does it say anything about the day of judgement when your fingers will witness against you with this lie you typed?

Even the British didn't lie this much. Ahn ahn. You are a liar sir. Maybe you stick to non Arab and non zionist books on history so you won't be called into account for this lie.

Well done sir!

IyfeNamikaze:
Lol... They really are actually Jews. Thousands of them got deported to Assyria by king Tiglath pilessr but not all of them returned during Nehemiah's time. Thousands also migrated to Europe after the Roman conquest and there were also further migration to North Africa during the ottoman empire.

Most ofThose who went to Europe maintained their Jewish lineages and background while some intermarried among Europeans. Even in Europe they were seen as foreigners because they actually were different. They were the target of Hitler's holocaust during the WW2 and were told to return back to their ancestral Land in Palestine while the ones in north Africa were chased out back to isreal under the threat of death.

Bare in mind that after the Roman empire conquered Judah and Israel, they rename that entire Land as " Palestine" to remove the identity of the Jews who were natives to that land due to their rebellious nature. There's nothing like Palestine until the Romans came and the current Palestinians you see today were Arab migrants who came mostly from Syria and Jordan area after.

On that land there has always been a Jewish settlement that never Left at all and they have been repurchasing their lands from the Arab communities who occupied it. And after the WW2 the UN had to partition that entire Palestine land based on the Jewish and Arab settlements creating a Palestinian State and a Jewish state. Immediately after the Jews declared their independence in 1948 the entire Arab world ( Egypt, Jordan, Syria, lebanon, Iran , KSA) all attacked isreal in the aim to wipe them out which prompted the 6 days war but they all got their asses handed to them by isreal within 6 days.

Up till today the Arab world still desire to see isreal wiped out and they're using Palestinians as tools to achieve their goals.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01
k4kenny:

Pls show us pics and videos of the said tunnels. The only video they posted was an underground basement where the IDF spokesperon claimed a calendar on the wall was a terrorist list grin there is a list!! wink.

Israhell lies are too many to follow. It has been lies after lies since October 7th. They need these lies and exagerrations to justify mass murder. and destruction.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2024/02/12/world/middleeast/gaza-tunnel-israel-hamas.html

There are lots of the actual videos on YouTube if you care to find out more

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by DestinyNigga: 5:17pm On Apr 01
God1000:
continue supporting mass murder, I don't think you care about your own reputation at all

Nothin like mass murder here. What we see here is elimination of terrorists. We supposed to buy beer for gallant IDF for doing the needful 🥰

3 Likes

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by sunboy(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01
Bliztzer:

The innocent pay most for what the guilty did.

There is a Geneva convention law that makes the medics immune. There’s a reason why medics don’t get killed in wars. This is publicly showed to the world and celebrate it Really!

If it were to be NK or Iran or Chinese I’m sure the they would be under heavy Sanctions by now.

Let’s quit this double-standards and hypocrisy.
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 5:25pm On Apr 01
misreal:

Once a person accuses me of being fooled by cnn and bbc i just know who they are and what they represent.
You want me to join you in Aljazeera and alqasam brigade yet you call me ignorant.
On oct7th,you guys were shouting allah uakbar,now you are no longer praising allah,you are busy crying..
Increase the volume of you wailing,maybe israel will hear you.
Nonsense

Waste of space
Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by soqmeov: 5:26pm On Apr 01
IyfeNamikaze:

Oh yeah, let's ignore the numerous suicide attacks by the Palestinians or the PLA Martyr guns which pays anyone who kills an Israeli, let's also ignore the endless barrage of rockets that fly into isreal on a daily basis.
Sure, let's also ignore numerous raids into Palestinian territory, the wanton killing and targeting of journalists, civilians, and even UN workers. Let's also ignore the arrests and jailing of Palestinian teenagers, or should I say "terrorists" resisting the "Godly" Israelis with stones and rocks. Because everything started on October 7, it all started on Oct.7th tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by k4kenny(f): 5:34pm On Apr 01
shoodboi2:

Hamas is a resistance group. It is one of the many Palestinian resistance groups fighting against Israel.

After world war 2, the UK and US gave Palestine to European and American Jews. These Jews then went on to massacre Palestinians living in Palestine, took their land, and renamed it Israel.

The Palestinians are trying to at least get part of their land back, but Israel has refused and keeps massacring them while stealing more land.

Today, these Palestinians (around 7 to 8 million people) don't have a country. They don't have international passports. They cannot travel and can't do anything. Nothing.

That's what a lot of people are getting wrong. This plan for 'Jewish Homeland' has been brewing since the 1890s. The founder of Zionism, Theodore Herzl published his book in 1897, stating if all goes to plan, there should be a jewish state in the next 50 years. The UK defeatef the Ottoman Empire in 1917, then signed a declaration with the Jewish Nationalist Rothschild, called the 'Balfour Declaration' in 1917. This was decades before WWII. In the declaration, they promised to grant the Jewish people of Europe some space in Palestine, without infringing on the civil and religious rights of the indigenous population. Most European Jews initially kicked against this idea of a Jewish state. Albert Einstein and other notable Jewsish Rabbis in that era wrote petitions agains this idea, stating it goes against their religion to have a jewish homeland.

Suddenly persecution of the jews in Europe began to escalate from the 1920s, making them flee from places like Poland, the Soviet, Denmark etc. The height of it, of course was the Holocaust in the 40s. The massacre encouraged the surviving jews to flee to Palestine in large numbers between 1945-48. Hope you're adding 2 and 2 together...

Quick Fact: DO you know that the first term the word 'Terrorist' was used was agains the Jewish militia group, led by future PM Meanchim Begin. They bombed the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946, killing british soldiers and diplomats. They tried to kill Winston Churchill at a time Churchill was trying to kill Hitler Imagine planning to kill the person who's trying the guy mass-murdering your own people The maths ain't mathing undecided. The same terrorist geoup, Irgun that bombed that hotel went on to become the ruling Likud party.

The Zionists terrorists definitely had a hand in the Holocaust.

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by misreal(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01
zinaunreal:

Waste of space
Waste of hot tears

1 Like

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by Olichoke: 5:38pm On Apr 01
These guys met their match. Kudos to IDF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures from Al Shifa Hospital As IDF Pulls Out ( Photos) by gloryman91: 5:39pm On Apr 01
Holiness2100:

Propaganda.

Several civilians killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Only 3 Percent Of Americans Believe Trump Beat Biden / Russia: Alexei Navalny Poisoned / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.