Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars (15732 Views)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by kings59: 1:56pm On Apr 01
A lady in my neighborhood comes to eat dinner with me every night. I share my dinner with her because they are many in their house.

6 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by pretydiva(f): 1:57pm On Apr 01
Give birth to the no of kids you know you can care for. This isn't the era of giving birth to a football team

8 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01
Sigh... It's a phase.

The era of extravagance and showing off is over.

People should even take family planning and child spacing more seriously.

No more lavish wedding and child dedication ceremonies.

Those who fold their arms doing nothing, waiting for salary week to start messaging others are in for shockers.

6 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01
Ceeogbaru2:
Just an excuse not lender help...
you can't accommodate relatives but your children , wife can be take care of eeeh crazy beings filled up 9ja bitter souls

3 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Skillsnigeria: 1:58pm On Apr 01
Hmmm
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Niok: 1:58pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
The number of families used as sample for this survey is so infinitesimal compared to the total number of a family unit we have in Nigeria

But na LP propaganda, so Obididents go believe am

The largest group of Dumbos around cheesy cheesy cheesy
you aren't wise are you

5 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by seunayantokun(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01
One of the beautiful things of life is when you help a fellow human, but that doesn't mean two families or more must live in one apartment. It breeds quarrel and hate at the end.

1 Like

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Coly2012(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01
Ahmed0336:
Story is same with most families.

My advice to parents and intending couples, please give birth to children you can take care of.
Gone are the days when people give birth to many children for reasons best known to them.

Let those who have ears listen, the oracle has spoken grin
I may give birth to 3 children I can take care of today and tomorrow things change. Life plays on all of us sometimes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Kingrshd3: 1:59pm On Apr 01
Ahmed0336:
Story is same with most families.

My advice to parents and intending couples, please give birth to children you can take care of.
Gone are the days when people give birth to many children for reasons best known to them.

Let those who have ears listen, the oracle has spoken grin

No matter how d economy is I still want to give birth to 8 children ..

If u like preach from now til tomorrow 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Zidoh(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01
Most of this thing are caused by wife especially. Wife will bring this one and that one at the expenses of the innocent man .

8 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Donedeal1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01
Love can still
Accommodate.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Angelfrost(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01
Coly2012:
I may give birth to 3 children I can take care of today and tomorrow things change. Life plays on all of us sometimes.

Just plan your family wisely...!

Any smart person would have clearly seen the trajectory of this nation's economy 2 years ago.

A lot of Nigerians are just financially illiterate and careless...!

4 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by iamjavadem(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01
Exactly.
EmperorCaesar:
The number of families used as sample for this survey is so infinitesimal compared to the total number of a family unit we have in Nigeria

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Eriokanmi: 2:05pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:

By their post/comment, ye shall know them. Illiterate still plenti for this country.

1 Like

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Bigseven(m): 2:07pm On Apr 01
Gaskya avoid see finish by all means. Don’t visit relatives anyhow especially those ones from fathers side grin just stay your lane and cut your coat according to your size

6 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by InvertedHammer: 2:08pm On Apr 01
/

Some of you eat like elephants.

/

3 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by faceland: 2:09pm On Apr 01
Home schooling is next (with digital education).

Long note book is 700 naira, then how much would textbooks that PDF can be downloaded online would be.

5 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by able20(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01
Nigerians are suffering from Bola Ahmed Tolobunu's economic renewed disaster

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by ojotobiloba1: 2:11pm On Apr 01
This is me right now.. It's as if this post was written solemnly because of me.

5 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by LockDown69(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01
Noniblaq:
Naija don hard na, abi e no reach una side? Meanwhile, I have good news for you. With only fifteen Kay, I go give you 3 quality vintage shirts. See my thread for details
grin person never chop, na 15k T-shirt you wan sell person. Your eye go clear grin

5 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by faceland: 2:12pm On Apr 01
Angelfrost:

Just plan your family wisely...!

Any smart person would have clearly seen the trajectory of this nation's economy 2 years ago.

A lot of Nigerians are just financially illiterate and careless...!

It is the poor and uneducated that produce like rabbit. You can't tell someone earning 20k a month to buy condom each time he sleeps with his wife.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by duduade: 2:13pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:

As the researcher that you are ba

3 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 01
The Result of An Economy That Has Rejected Farming As A Priority.

6 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by TrackerSK: 2:14pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:

Are you guys under a spell?

2 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by mariahAngel(f): 2:15pm On Apr 01
Why would you give birth and expect another person to raise your child(ren) for you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by TrackerSK: 2:17pm On Apr 01
kings59:
A lady in my neighborhood comes to eat dinner with me every night. I share my dinner with her because they are many in their house.
Let it just end in dinner.Don't Take advantage of her

4 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Judolisco(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01
Me wey no fit accommodate myself... I now eat once per day

5 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by mariahAngel(f): 2:20pm On Apr 01
faceland:

Home schooling is next (with digital education).

Long note book is 700 naira, then how much would textbooks that PDF can be downloaded online would be.

I thought about that sometime ago.
It wouldn't even be bad, after all, it was achievable during lockdown.

The world will get to that point eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by faceland: 2:25pm On Apr 01
Angelfrost:
Sigh... It's a phase.

The era of extravagance and showing off is over.

People should even take family planning and child spacing more seriously.

No more lavish wedding and child dedication ceremonies.

Those who fold their arms doing nothing, waiting for salary week to start messaging others are in for shockers.

That practice is dying off because most people have already spent their salary in advance (debt and taking credit).

2 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by jiz: 2:28pm On Apr 01
Everyone is carrying their cross now.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by jojothaiv(m): 2:29pm On Apr 01
The fact that some mofos up there are trying to turn it into political stage fight is saddening.

1 Like

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:33pm On Apr 01
Na Abroad remittance they bring in money for that country now.

I was less busy yesterday, and I opened my app that I use to send money to Nigeria... I was shocked at the amount I've sent so far helping friends and relatives.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, LGA's Renew Marriage Registration Battle / Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.