Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars (15731 Views)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by faithfull18(f): 6:12pm On Apr 01
Give birth to the number you can care for, don't bring them to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01
Mummyimbecile:
Na Abroad remittance they bring in money for that country now.

I was less busy yesterday, and I opened my app that I use to send money to Nigeria... I was shocked at the amount I've sent so far helping friends and relatives.

Abeg please, come and add me to the list.

Biko
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Angelfrost(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01
Badmashiii:

Bro please tell me you're joking.

Personally,40k in a month can't even feed me alone not to talk of other expenses and you're mentioning this? It's truly hard to imagine.

No jokes Sir.

The guy does odd jobs and the woman is a full-time housewife.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Badmashiii: 7:12pm On Apr 01
Angelfrost:

No jokes Sir.

The guy does odd jobs and the woman is a full-time housewife.

Omo...may God keep on increasing our sustenance.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by LockDown69(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01
Badmashiii:

Guy you wicked o. Allow am sell market na... grin angry
guy leave matter, the guy no dey hood. He for collect 500 grin

1 Like

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Badmashiii: 8:58pm On Apr 01
LockDown69:
guy leave matter, the guy no dey hood. He for collect 500 grin

And that 500 for this period na serious sacrifice o. Because you fit use am soak garri or run ewa and bread mek you tek hold body.

Na true you talk. That 15k no follow. Na 5h hin suppose dey sell dat tshirt.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by LockDown69(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01
Badmashiii:

And that 500 for this period na serious sacrifice o. Because you fit use am soak garri or run ewa and bread mek you tek hold body.

Na true you talk. That 15k no follow. Na 5h hin suppose dey sell dat tshirt.
Straight!
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by IsraelSongz: 9:49pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
The number of families used as sample for this survey is so infinitesimal compared to the total number of a family unit we have in Nigeria

But na LP propaganda, so Obididents go believe am

The largest group of Dumbos around cheesy cheesy cheesy

How many families do you want them to interview? The whole Nigeria?
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Reflect7: 10:12pm On Apr 01
TrackerSK:
Let it just end in dinner.Don't Take advantage of her

What if she wants it?
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Aboo0123: 10:13pm On Apr 01
Some Nigerians still do!
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by 234GT(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01
Villa12:
What of those that already given birth to many children and find it difficult to feed?

They will serve as lessons to new couples

1 Like

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by TrackerSK: 10:28pm On Apr 01
Reflect7:

What if she wants it?
Must you eat anything offer to you?Why can't you have self control

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Ilekokonit: 10:52pm On Apr 01
If Nigerians had faced the truth and speak with one voice against the corrupt leeches called Nigerian Politicians who have weaponised poverty then no Nigerian will have to depend on relatives to raise their children as a corrupt free government will have created a safety financial net for all Nigerians and no one will have to resort to charity to raise their kids.

But what did Nigerians do, we allowed a certified treasury thief called Tinubu to be in charge of Nigeria's Treasury.

Like Fela Kuti sang, until we are ready to fight against it, the suffer head will continue.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Ndipe(m): 11:21pm On Apr 01
The gradual dismantling of our cherished extended family unit. Very unfortunate.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by YourKarma: 11:26pm On Apr 01
Zico5:
I wonder where these people are getting their news or information from. Probably they want something that obidients can feed on. Though everyone is managing but Nigerians have a way of surviving any situation. We are not cowards. God is the one feeding his people not our doing. We know that things will be better sooner than we expect it.

shattap abeg. instead of blaming your useless government you're looking at obidients. You're looking to depend on God to feed you, don't you see you're a lazy man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:34pm On Apr 01
EmperorCaesar:
The number of families used as sample for this survey is so infinitesimal compared to the total number of a family unit we have in Nigeria

But na LP propaganda, so Obididents go believe am

The largest group of Dumbos around cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by pacespot(m): 7:10am On Apr 02
Especially if the relatives are jagabanists, make then kuku enjoy their Tinubu's economy please.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Lovelydaisies: 5:07pm On Apr 02
Harsh economic situation.

This is just as my brother is going to abandon our cousin. The guy wasn't even adding any value to himself or my brother. Very anyhow character. He was just content staying home and hardly bothered about fending for himself. Parents would come through for him from time to time and he was hoarding the one sef that they said he should share with my brother.

Abeg... I no wan talk long talk.

Not all relatives are worth it, especially the leeches. Let them go back.
Re: Economy: Nigerians No Longer Accommodate Relatives As Cost Of Living Soars by Hamilton1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03
kings59:
A lady in my neighborhood comes to eat dinner with me every night. I share my dinner with her because they are many in their house.
Hope say you de knack am wetin no de grin grin
If she no gree give you knack on a steady, make she no come again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, LGA's Renew Marriage Registration Battle / Help Me Save My Dad Friends / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.