Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Friend And A Married Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend And A Married Man! (1163 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / Can You Love A Married Man? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend And A Married Man! by zina1(f): 2:49pm On May 14, 2007
Hello house.I am actually a Newbie to Nairaland but i need he help of the house.My very good friend is in love with a married man.i've tried to talk her out of it but the more i try,the more she falls in love with him.it has gotten to the extent that she no longer wants to have anything with any single man n when she tries,she treats him like nothing.please house how do i talk her out of it?
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by BBoy3(m): 2:59pm On May 14, 2007
U can always try telling the wife!! As i dont think the man is gonna be giving that up anytime soon, its the perfect situation for him wink
How old is yo friend?
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by zina1(f): 3:52pm On May 14, 2007
funny enough i do not know his wife,i only know the man in question an my friend is going to be 24 this thursday.the thing is,she knows that this man will not leave his wife 4 her but she still continues to se him.what do i do?
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by abstarr(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2007
ur friend is a silly girl angry angry angry
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by OmoEko1(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2007
B-Boy:

U can always try telling the wife!! As i don't think the man is going to be giving that up anytime soon, its the perfect situation for him wink
How old is yo friend?
Why should she tell the wife? what kind of advice is this

Didn't you read the story where she said her friend is going to be 24yrs

@the topic
Abeg leave her alone, it's her life ;DSince you already warn and she isn't listening to you abi what else do you want to do about the situation, you have already tried your best

How my mum you to tell “everyday is for thief but a day is for the owner"
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by luxoire(f): 5:12pm On May 14, 2007
sha, leave her, there are 2 types of ppl in this world

1. Those who listen and learn from advice
2. Those who need to experience things b4 they learn from them

maybe ur friend falls in the second category. so let her learn
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by bebe2007(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2007
Sorry babes, there is absolutely nothing you can do to help her. She has to make up her mind not to see the guy again. If she is not willing, let her be you have played your part. Just be there for her when she comes back to her senses. Thats what any good friend should do you can't force her and dont say i told you so when its over just be nice. I know you will probably be saying you will never do such(i.e. date a married man) NEVER SAY NEVER O! You probably dont know how it started.
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by BBoy3(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2007
Omo Eko:

Why should she tell the wife? what kind of advice is this

It's an option (as drastic as it might be). Don't particularly sympathize with those that are quick to throw dirt on the symbol of marriage (nobody lied to her, she knew the facts and that there is no possibilities of him leaving his wife for her. This suits the man just fine, so i dnt see him giving it up anytime soon).

Didn't you read the story where she said her friend is going to be 24yrs

Posted after asking the question.

@Poster yo friend is old enough to know her own mind and i can't exactly say the guy is taking advantage of her.
If she's willing and prepared to accept such conditions then there is very little you can do - except for the above, which is always the last option due to it's unpredictable outcomes. But as a friend you probably don't want to snitch.
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by Aproko(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2007
@ poster,
your friend is 24, that means she is not a baby.please leave her alone.

i have a friend who is just like your friend, i even stopped talking to her cos i felt that would make her get the gist. but when she refused to listen, i decided i dint want to loose our friendship cos of her choices. i have never dated married men and never will, but dat doesnt mean you should judge the next man.

leave her alone gal, and just be there for her, cos shes going to be crying a lot very soon. my friend sure did, and she has learnt her lesson. a word is enof ,
Re: My Friend And A Married Man! by NymphoQin(f): 9:19pm On May 14, 2007
this yeye love sef grin i have been with a married man, didnt know at first, but i was not in for the love,werin concern me hiss.
Please leave your friend alone , it's her life. she will soon find out love ''don't live here any moreeeeee'' when the man decides to dump her ass to go back to his lovely wife. All i can say is.she should take love out of it, get all she can , because he won't be around for long. this single girl-married man drama is a game of ''scratch my back i scratch your back'' finito

(1) (Reply)

?why Do Ladies Use Men As "spare Tyres" / What Is D Cure For Love? / Why Men Cheat 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.