Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje (38382 Views)

SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Farouk Adamu: "The Oil Belongs To Jigawa, We'll Use Our Blood To Protect It" / Incoming Senator Of Abia-north Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Casting His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by chucky101(m): 9:22pm On Apr 04
Th

RickyJesus:

Nairalanders can be very dumb and emotional, this would have being a good topic to discuss with the issues he pointed but this bunch of sentimental folks won't allow us to have an intelligent discussion, someone that went to Guinea for the negotiation due to landmass is who they don't even want to hear from.

Looking forward to read a good rebuttal from someone prominent with a good insight on the negotiations and deal carried out.

His basic argument was that they can do away with the north but that would limit how they can stretch through the sea and I am sure he is not saying that the north would have the other part, it will simply lead to the north not having any stake at the oil.

Either you use their landmass to get more access to sea or don't and case them away and make do with what you have.

I believe the furthest offshore oil field is the Egina oil field and it is located about 150km offshore. Delta state has a lateral distance from its southernmost point to its northernmost point of about 180km. Whatever offshore oil riches we are currently enjoying is not as a result of the landmass afforded us by the northern part of the country, although that may change in the future.
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 6:01am On Apr 15
frankson1:

Biafra must have done them bad before they chose to go that far.

Dude it was a situation of poor decision making built by propaganda because when those elders took those steps Biafra hasn't even come into existence. This is early 1967

You need to visit oil producing community in the SS to get a glimpse of the reality.
Whenever I see our youths in SS complain. It dawns on me the more that some of our leaders then goofed big time
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 6:03am On Apr 15
Fujiyama:

^^^
He is not foolish.

He is many things but he is not foolish.

He isn't delusional. Nigeria's reality today supports his claims, whether people like it or not.

Sad cold truth

1 Like

Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 6:23am On Apr 15
PureNigerDeltan:

Lemme help you with the division;
Niger Delta Republic
Arewa
Oduduwa
Biafra
Central Nigeria

I really wish to see efforts to coordinate a Niger Delta independence, sadly that's not the case....aside ijww militancy which it's highest achievement is pipeline security......nothing else is happening to make the region independence

There's no cohesion,bond

We find it difficult to see groups of the region talk economic growth,improve intra trading.
Aside ijaw youths making out pressure, which good...the rest are sleeping.

Sadly ijaws don't have the clout to lead the region .
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 6:28am On Apr 15
PureNigerDeltan:

Lemme help you with the division;
Niger Delta Republic
Arewa
Oduduwa
Biafra[b]
Central Nigeria
[/b]
Sadly, in a scenario of Nigeria's break up , the bolded areas will have a huge chunk shared of by big fishes.

Many small groups will align with bigger group for protection
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 7:15am On Apr 15
babajero:
Nigerians una eye go clear las las, Ojukwu saw this in 1967 and try to warn Nigerians, but instead the same fulanis used Nigerians to fight their fellow citizens so that they can capture Nigeria. That is why a fulani man can come from anywhere in Africa and kill your brothers in your village and the government will back them up.

My heart is broken 💔 reading this.

This is the fate of Nigerians and nothing is happening.
They tried such in some African countries and it ended badly for them but in Nigeria they're got scot free
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 7:26am On Apr 15
seunayantokun:

Not Hausa, please.
It is Fulani speaking Hausa. The masquerade you fail to understand makes life miserable for you. For your information, those people believe you and your land are their property to be dealt with anyhow. The earlier you know that, the faster you get a way out.

Sad cold truth
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 7:38am On Apr 15
codemaniacs:

Ibibio Ijaws kalabari efik e.t.c are also Easterners but like fu:lanis hiding behind
"northerners" you an i:gbo is now trying to hide behind "Easterner" you're the one that's laughable.

[i]When oil was found in Bayelsa [/i]your I:gbo ancestors wanted complete control over it instead of giving the Ijaws complete control and now that your ancestors failed to respect and protect the interest of other Easterners you're having sleepless nights..

Your igbo ancestors created problems for southern Nigerians especially your fellow Easterners by abolishing regionalism and now you want problems created by greedy and corrupt I:gbo men to the be solved by the SW you must be very foo:lish and even more foo:lish for using emotional blackmail.

I want to chip in two things.

Oil exploration has been going on before Oloibiri in 1956.

Secondly as of 1964, Igbo areas had more oil production wells ,both in East and Midwest regions. Mainly onshore fields

I know the above will shock you, I was in denial till I saw hard facts.
The offshore in Niger Delta areas became operational in 70s and 80s.
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 7:42am On Apr 15
Iamanoited:
The FULANIS own NIGERIA
AND THE IJAWS OWN THE FULANIS.

I don't want fall inside river while laughing.

We both know ijaws will not rise beyond oil pipeline security jobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Iamanoited: 1:28pm On Apr 17
THE IJAWS AND THE FULANIS WILL NEVER STOP BEING SILLY UNTIL ATA4JEL-AKPABIO TINUBU ARIWOOLA FOR JUDICIARY EXECUTIVE AND LEGISLATIVE RETURN FULL AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING STATUSES TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITIES AND ACCEPT A CERTIFIED TITHES CONTRIBUTION SYSTEM TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SINE DIE.
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 9:42am On Apr 18
Daveconsult007:

[/b]
Sadly, in a scenario of Nigeria's break up , the bolded areas will have a huge chunk shared of by big fishes.

Many small groups will align with bigger group for protection

Niger Delta coming together is not a small group. It’s a big Fish! Very big fish
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 2:15pm On Apr 18
PureNigerDeltan:

Niger Delta coming together is not a small group. It’s a big Fish! Very big fish

It's good to have high hopes especially just for talks

ND doesn't have organic ingredients to be a big fish.
You don't wait till break up to start coming together.

You don't see groups in bonding aside coming to issue communique Regarding oil and gas issues.

Let me gave you clear example why I don't want take ND serious....I'm from cross river....if my community is facing eminent danger from invaders from Cameroon 🇨🇲 or terrorist militia herdsmen,
How long will it take for my allies in Warri, Sapele,Auchi, Brass,Ekpoma to come to.my rescue.....

Meanwhile someone in Aba, abakaliki ,Arochukwu will be standing

Let me not talk about the little squabbles here and there.

SS needs a unifying leader, sadly ijaws don't have the clout
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18
Daveconsult007:

It's good to have high hopes especially just for talks

ND doesn't have organic ingredients to be a big fish.
You don't wait till break up to start coming together.

You don't see groups in bonding aside coming to issue communique Regarding oil and gas issues.

Let me gave you clear example why I don't want take ND serious....I'm from cross river....if my community is facing eminent danger from invaders from Cameroon 🇨🇲 or terrorist militia herdsmen,
How long will it take for my allies in Warri, Sapele,Auchi, Brass,Ekpoma to come to.my rescue.....

*Meanwhile someone in Aba, abakaliki ,Arochukwu will be standing*

Let me not talk about the little squabbles here and there.

SS needs a unifying leader, sadly ijaws don't have the clout

I was getting your point till I saw “Aba, Abakiliki and Arochukwu will be standing”... I don’t get that point. What brought in Aba to the conversation? So what you’re trying to tell me is if there is a crisis in Abia, people of Imo will come out to help? You clearly know that’s a BFL

The kind of problem you cited here is a National issue. It’s the type where Nigeria as a country will deploy soldiers to handle such matters. Niger Delta is not an independent State yet so what you cited is obtainable and so it’ll be with even your precious SE. Certainly you’re SE, you just used being Cross River citing an example.

I’m very much interested in your first comment. When you say the big 3 will take some parts of the other regions I called. Which parts and to which region will those parts of Niger Delta be added?
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 8:36pm On Apr 18
PureNigerDeltan:

I was getting your point till I saw “Aba, Abakiliki and Arochukwu will be standing”... I don’t get that point. What brought in Aba to the conversation? So what you’re trying to tell me is if there is a crisis in Abia, people of Imo will come out to help? You clearly know that’s a BFL

The kind of problem you cited here is a National issue. It’s the type where Nigeria as a country will deploy soldiers to handle such matters. Niger Delta is not an independent State yet so what you cited is obtainable and so it’ll be with even your precious SE. Certainly you’re SE, you just used being Cross River citing an example.

I’m very much interested in your first comment. When you say the big 3 will take some parts of the other regions I called. Which parts and to which region will those parts of Niger Delta be added?

Many of us are yet to understand our geography.

Kindly look at the Map of SS or ND.

I'm speaking based on my Local interest due my geography ...
In a possibility of Nigeria's disintegration or seccesion of any regions
The area I come from will probably face a possible aggression from militias in Cameroon or terrorist herdsmen from Northern Nigeria due our location

In a reality of the above-mentioned Scenario, how will other ND groups come to my people's rescue.

Check locations of Warri Sapele Benin Bayelsa to Cross river and akwa ibom
Also on same map Check Arochukwu Aba, Abakiliki to Cross River and Akwa ibom

These are not emotions but reality

This is why ND republic to doesn't appear serious to me

Arochukwu Aba, Abakiliki will be standing by because they're closest people to call on times of trouble due location not someone in Warri or Brass Benin city
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 3:49am On Apr 19
Daveconsult007:

Many of us are yet to understand our geography.

Kindly look at the Map of SS or ND.

I'm speaking based on my Local interest due my geography ...
In a possibility of Nigeria's disintegration or seccesion of any regions
The area I come from will probably face a possible aggression from militias in Cameroon or terrorist herdsmen from Northern Nigeria due our location

In a reality of the above-mentioned Scenario, how will other ND groups come to my people's rescue.

Check locations of Warri Sapele Benin Bayelsa to Cross river and akwa ibom
Also on same map Check Arochukwu Aba, Abakiliki to Cross River and Akwa ibom

These are not emotions but reality

This is why ND republic to doesn't appear serious to me

Arochukwu Aba, Abakiliki will be standing by because they're closest people to call on times of trouble due location not someone in Warri or Brass Benin city

You’re not deceiving anybody… You’re from Abia State. You still don’t get the point I made. That’s not how international fights go. The country’s military will definitely be involved. You think when Borno had issues with claiming lake Chad you think they called Adamawa, Yobe or Gombe to assist them? Def NO! It was a national issue. Nigerian military will definitely be involved. there’s no relationship between the said locations you mentioned asides boundary. Someone from Cross River will choose Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Even Bayelsa to Abia, Benue or Ebonyi anyday. Same Abia and Imo shares boundary with Rivers but the inter State relationship is not there… we are closer to Bayelsa and AkwaIbom. You’ve not still answered my question Which part of the Niger Delta will be shared to which Region?

N/B: No sentiments here. I’m a born and bred Riversman and I’m telling you what is obtainable here
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 9:22am On Apr 19
PureNigerDeltan:

You’re not deceiving anybody… You’re from Abia State. You still don’t get the point I made. That’s not how international fights go. The country’s military will definitely be involved. You think when Borno had issues with claiming lake Chad you think they called Adamawa, Yobe or Gombe to assist them? Def NO! It was a national issue. Nigerian military will definitely be involved. there’s no relationship between the said locations you mentioned asides boundary. Someone from Cross River will choose Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Even Bayelsa to Abia, Benue or Ebonyi anyday. Same Abia and Imo shares boundary with Rivers but the inter State relationship is not there… we are closer to Bayelsa and AkwaIbom. You’ve not still answered my question Which part of the Niger Delta will be shared to which Region?

N/B: No sentiments here. I’m a born and bred Riversman and I’m telling you what is obtainable here

You're confusingly making assertions here.

What national issues are referring to, in a case of Nigeria's disintegration, which national institutions are you expecting to be functional?there won't be any countries military to combat anything.

Every body will fend for themselves and alliances will be going based on interest, geopolitics and ethnic loyalty.

It will boil down strictly to Regional and ethnic Supremacy expansionism.
You're asking me which regions will make move inwards into Niger Delta?
Let me ask you; where were you a Niger Deltan ethnic
group in delta state e invited larger Yoruba group in the Warri issues back then ?
Aren't you aware that Gani Adam's OPC , the foremost Oduduwa republic militia has a formidible presence in delta state over a decade ago?

What happens If Oduduwa expansionists sweep in from ondo to protect their Itsekiri kins ?
Do you know the kind of politics Awolowo played in the 60s in old western region which included Edo and delta ? How olu of itsekiri how promoted to olu of warri.

Are you aware that in the last confab conference of 2014, many hardliners from North demanded establishing of sharia courts in Edo(Auchi in mind)

What happens when these guys makes move to "protect Muslims" in Auchi.

These are realistic eventualities staring ND region in the eye.

Once beaten twice shy 🤭.
I'm from Northern cross river, despite being in smaller tribes, in the last decades we've witnessed the brunt of "being caught up in the middle". When Federal Troops invaded East/Biafra...it was through our region via Gakem.
Even till today, our people still witness being caught up ,
Do you know know how many times our people have been massacred by marauding terrorist herdsmen who attack from Benue,Taraba and even from Cameroon 🇨🇲 these days thanks to the ongoing conflicts there.

Again what becomes the fate our people in a scenario of disintegrated Nigeria and these existential forces attack again....

The idea ND groups forming their country is quite interesting because no one will be claiming majority...just small groups coming together to do their thing but beyond online media vibes, I don't see anything happening.

You don't see groups in the region building synergy like conferences and discussing any possible future unlike what we see in core north, Yorubas and Ibos.

I've been opportuned to travel around some Countries and I see these groups building these moves.

You are from Rivers state, are you Ijaw?
Can the ijaws rally the ND groups and show leadership in the region?
It's far beyond Oil politics and militancy

Having a country is not a child's play and it's time our people realize that and become serious
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 10:13am On Apr 19
PureNigerDeltan:

Regarding your State.

What will be the reaction or plan of an ND when
Ohanaeze makes same move opc will do in your State , claiming to protect their people.

These things that gives me great concern, I wish we can sit up and be more serious.

Peace ✌

Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:18am On Apr 19
Daveconsult007:

You're confusingly making assertions here.

What national issues are referring to, in a case of Nigeria's disintegration, which national institutions are you expecting to be functional?there won't be any countries military to combat anything.

Every body will fend for themselves and alliances will be going based on interest, geopolitics and ethnic loyalty.

It will boil down strictly to Regional and ethnic Supremacy expansionism.
You're asking me which regions will make move inwards into Niger Delta?
Let me ask you; where were you a Niger Deltan ethnic
group in delta state e invited larger Yoruba group in the Warri issues back then ?
Aren't you aware that Gani Adam's OPC , the foremost Oduduwa republic militia has a formidible presence in delta state over a decade ago?

What happens If Oduduwa expansionists sweep in from ondo to protect their Itsekiri kins ?
Do you know the kind of politics Awolowo played in the 60s in old western region which included Edo and delta ? How olu of itsekiri how promoted to olu of warri.

Are you aware that in the last confab conference of 2014, many hardliners from North demanded establishing of sharia courts in Edo(Auchi in mind)

What happens when these guys makes move to "protect Muslims" in Auchi.

These are realistic eventualities staring ND region in the eye.

Once beaten twice shy 🤭.
I'm from Northern cross river, despite being in smaller tribes, in the last decades we've witnessed the brunt of "being caught up in the middle". When Federal Troops invaded East/Biafra...it was through our region via Gakem.
Even till today, our people still witness being caught up ,
Do you know know how many times our people have been massacred by marauding terrorist herdsmen who attack from Benue,Taraba and even from Cameroon 🇨🇲 these days thanks to the ongoing conflicts there.

Again what becomes the fate our people in a scenario of disintegrated Nigeria and these existential forces attack again....

The idea ND groups forming their country is quite interesting because no one will be claiming majority...just small groups coming together to do their thing but beyond online media vibes, I don't see anything happening.

You don't see groups in the region building synergy like conferences and discussing any possible future unlike what we see in core north, Yorubas and Ibos.

I've been opportuned to travel around some Countries and I see these groups building these moves.

You are from Rivers state, are you Ijaw?
Can the ijaws rally the ND groups and show leadership in the region?
It's far beyond Oil politics and militancy

Having a country is not a child's play and it's time our people realize that and become serious
M

Lolz who’s saying it’s a child’s play?. If only these Agwuyi Ironsi and Ojukwu were not greedy about owning the people of the Niger Delta. We would have had our country by now. Niger Delta was the first to agitate for a country but the people that called themselves our brothers wey we know say dem no be locked up Isaac Boro for championing that quest. Biafra too tried joining people that would not want to be with them and failed woefully. So I understand how difficult it is.

Wow you’re tutoring me on recent history sha.. in 2014 Northern Sharia wanted to establish Sharia in Edo(Auchi in particular) it’s understandable as majority of the people of Auchi are Muslims but the larger part of Edo are Christians. Same thing happened with Abuja, Gombe, Adamawa. It’s a normal thing. But what has this info got to do anything.

What do you mean by there won’t be any military to combat anything?? How was Biafra army formed? So you mean as North Korea was formed from South Korea it doesn’t have a military? As Montenegro broke out of Serbia they won’t have a military??

I repeat stop decieving yourself you’re not from any Northern Cross River… you may share a boundary with them doesn’t mean you’re them.

Still not answered my question what part of ND is going to be shared to what part of the other 3? You no even say na the people go wan join the Niger Delta you say na Niger Delta go come join. You thing they form a Nation by force? The most important thing is an MOU from all the States involved. Imagine Cross River Signing an MOU with Biafra. You know it’s only in an Igbo man’s dream you see stuffs like that. 🤣
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 10:23am On Apr 19
PureNigerDeltan:

M

Lolz who’s saying it’s a child’s play?. If only these Agwuyi Ironsi and Ojukwu were not greedy about owning the people of the Niger Delta. We would have had our country by now. Niger Delta was the first to agitate for a country but the people that called themselves our brothers wey we know say dem no be locked up Isaac Boro for championing that quest. Biafra too tried joining people that would not want to be with them and failed woefully. So I understand how difficult it is.

Wow you’re tutoring me on recent history sha.. in 2014 Northern Sharia wanted to establish Sharia in Edo(Auchi in particular) it’s understandable as majority of the people of Auchi are Muslims but the larger part of Edo are Christians. Same thing happened with Abuja, Gombe, Adamawa. It’s a normal thing. But what has this info got to do anything.

What do you mean by there won’t be any military to combat anything?? How was Biafra army formed? So you mean as North Korea was formed from South Korea it doesn’t have a military? As Montenegro broke out of Serbia they won’t have a military??

I repeat stop decieving yourself you’re not from any Northern Cross River… you may share a boundary with them doesn’t mean you’re them.

Still not answered my question what part of ND is going to be shared to what part of the other 3? You no even say na the people go wan join the Niger Delta you say na Niger Delta go come join. You think they form a Nation by force? The most important thing is an MOU from all the States involved. Just as it is now you see your IPOB and ESN and EbubeAgwu or your sit at home in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi… They share the Biafra dream. That’s what they have in common. Stop thinking in the clouds. The ND may not agitate but they’re not ending up with you guys no matter what. Imagine Cross River Signing an MOU with Biafra?? You know it’s only in an Igbo man’s dream you see stuffs like that. 🤣
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:22pm On Apr 19
Daveconsult007:

Regarding your State.

Ohanaeze makes same move opc will do in your State , claiming to protect their people.

These things that gives me great concern, I wish we can sit up and be more serious.

Peace ✌

That shouldn’t be any business of yours. You’re just evading my question. You can’t own up to your own comment earlier. A region must not have a militia before it forms a country.
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 4:22pm On Apr 19
PureNigerDeltan:

M

Still not answered my question what part of ND is going to be shared to what part of the other 3? You no even say na the people go wan join the Niger Delta you say na Niger Delta go come join. You thing they form a Nation by force? The most important thing is an MOU from all the States involved. Imagine Cross River Signing an MOU with Biafra. You know it’s only in an Igbo man’s dream you see stuffs like that. 🤣

Didn't you see where I talked about OPC and Oduduwa expansionists in Warri.
Didn't you see my mention of Auchi by Sharia hardliners from North Nigeria.
Gani Adam's OPC has formidible presence in Warri.

I posted a screenshot of one group encroachment in your state and said it shouldn't concern me.

Well I have voiced out my fears though.

My humble opinion

There's an article I will advise you to read, It was written by one northern man over 15years , it's here on Nairaland ."If Naija Scatter"    Written by Nafata Bagamuje   Tuesday, 04 August 2009"

Get a glimpse of the reality of what I'm thinking.
Peace ✌
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by Daveconsult007: 4:24pm On Apr 19
PureNigerDeltan:

That shouldn’t be any business of yours. You’re just evading my question. You can’t own up to your own comment earlier. A region must not have a militia before it forms a country.

Did you really say this?
Wow.
It's obvious you don't know what it means getting a country.

I have maternal Ties in Cameroon 🇨🇲, I'm witnessing the Ambazonia struggle with relatives involved.

I just laugh at you with this statement.
Anyway, this is reason ND region for statehood hasn't gained much attention because many in the region don't know what independence entails.

When poo hits fan the each ethnic group in SS will chart their course and align with whomever will protect their interests and defend them against existential threats

My humble opinion....
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:07am On Apr 20
Daveconsult007:

Did you really say this?
Wow.
It's obvious you don't know what it means getting a country.

I have maternal Ties in Cameroon 🇨🇲, I'm witnessing the Ambazonia struggle with relatives involved.

I just laugh at you with this statement.
Anyway, this is reason ND region for statehood hasn't gained much attention because many in the region don't know what independence entails.

When poo hits fan the each ethnic group in SS will chart their course and align with whomever will protect their interests and defend them against existential threats

My humble opinion....

It’s after the country has been formed they’d do so. Yes I said this. Forming a militia while you’re still a member state of a country is terrorism. The international court will assist anyone with being an independent state. If you like form militia Nigerian Army will defeat them
Woefully. You Igbo people don’t learn. As I speak Scotland have been trying out of U.K. They’re still agitating today and na court go run am.
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 7:19am On Apr 20
Daveconsult007:

Regarding your State.

Peace ✌

Ohaneze? 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 Lwkm…. Well, many of your information are what you got from books. I feel
You should be more pragmatic reading articles written by your fellow Igbos… they are very opinionated and they are propagandists. FYI Niger Delta.. when I say Niger Delta I mean just the South South or we can as well add our Ijaw communities of Ondo State if Yorubas permit will thrive as a Nation. Ohaneze or what ever you call it will continue living in wishes. There was a video that trended of one popular church in the East. A Rivers girl bearing an Igbo native name finished her testimony and the pastor asked her if she understood Igbo she said a little… won’t give the full details but you should be aware at the end she told him blatantly she is not Igbo and he said the Ohaneze was going to meet Rivers people for talks.
I boldly tell you it’s a battle they’ve lost already. No part of Rivers will be willing to form ties with Igbo. They should be the ones begging to join the Niger Delta. With all those OPC and Nothern Nigeria Sharia whatever. It wouldn’t work at all. The ICJ is supreme.
Re: 'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje by PureNigerDeltan(m): 11:03am On Apr 20
Daveconsult007:

Didn't you see where I talked about OPC and Oduduwa expansionists in Warri.
Didn't you see my mention of Auchi by Sharia hardliners from North Nigeria.
Gani Adam's OPC has formidible presence in Warri.

I posted a screenshot of one group encroachment in your state and said it shouldn't concern me.

Well I have voiced out my fears though.

My humble opinion

There's an article I will advise you to read, It was written by one northern man over 15years , it's here on Nairaland ."If Naija Scatter"    Written by Nafata Bagamuje   Tuesday, 04 August 2009"

Get a glimpse of the reality of what I'm thinking.
Peace ✌

How do I get the article?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children / President Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Venue Decor (Photos) / Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.